friπ—˜π—‘π—— // djs

By littlesecretthoughts

'Long distant best friends' That's what Daniel and Sky are. Ever since they were little kids they've been bes... More

0; Cast
1; I'm so happy
2; Can't wait to see you again
3; You got taller
4; I'm happy to have you
5; You're Sky?
7; Penny for your thoughts?
8; Thank you
9; You're cheating
10; You're welcome
11; It was nice meeting you
12; I don't have a crush
13; Promise!
14; You can always talk to me
15; Kinda jealous
16; She likes you
17; I'm not a doll
18; I don't care
19; Can we please talk?
20; That's cute
21; I wish
22; What am I
2.0; About
2.1; She's so small
2.2; That's... Great!
2.3; little butterfly
2.4; She's so small II
save me from drowning

6; What about your crush?

1.2K 24 2
By littlesecretthoughts

We walk to a small restaurant and order something.

"So... What about your crush?" I ask her.

"Ugh, it's equal. He'll never like me back and besides that he's too old for me." she responds.

"He's too old? I think a age difference up to 5 years is okay. Is he more than 5 years older than you?" I ask her.

"No, he's 4 years older than me." she mumbles.

"Okay since you don't wanna tell me I have to guess.

Who is 4 years older than you, a close friend of your brother and will probably never like you back?" I think out loud.

"Uhmm it could be..." I have no idea who it could be. "Uhmmmm.....I have no idea. Please tell me" I beg.

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you!" Anna finally says...

"EBEN!" I interrupt her. Immediately she turns completely red.

"Am I right?" I ask. She turns even redder.

"Okay, I guess that's a yes" I say and smile.

"Okay, okay, you're right...." she finally admits.

"Awww, that's so cute!" I tell her.

"But why do you think he'll never like you back?" I ask.

"I heard how Daniel FaceTimed him last week and they talked about how they're gonna make Eben's crush like him back." she explains sad.

"Oww, that sucks..." I say.

"Yeah, I know. But let's put that away for a moment. What about you and Daniel?" she asks.

"What should be? There is nothing between us!" I nearly shout.

"Yeah, but I saw you two at the beach yesterday. I know how my brother acts when he likes someone. And besides that, the whole fandom ships you two. They even got a ship name for you!" she shows me a Hashtag on Instagram, wish consists from my and his name.

The pictures are mostly edits with hearts and stuff from the beach.

"Anna, that means nothing. They also ship Daniel and Corbyn or stuff, it means absolutely nothing!" I explain.

"Yeah okay!" Anna says, but the smile on her face tells me that she doesn't agree.

A/n sorry that it's so short, but what do y'all think about #Anen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 371 23
.・。.γƒ»γ‚œβœ­γƒ».γƒ»βœ«γƒ»γ‚œγƒ»γ€‚. π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ 𝙖 𝙩𝙬𝙀 π™₯π™šπ™€π™₯π™‘π™š π™–π™§π™š 𝙨𝙩π™ͺπ™˜π™  π™žπ™£ 𝙖 π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™©π™§π™žπ™–π™£π™œπ™‘π™š 𝙀𝙧 π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ 𝙩𝙬𝙀 π™₯π™šπ™€π™₯π™‘π™š...
4.1K 117 18
Hey. I am yn, 18 years old, the sister of Daniel Seavey, a raising pop star. Growing up being the sister of a famous pop star isn't always easy and I...
4K 120 26
When she falls for her best friends Brother will it tear them apart or bring them closer?
10.1K 72 20
My best friend turned lover. Daniel Seavey!