Blessings

By -Rockii

read to find out😉 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapet 14
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Out Now
PSA!

Chapter 63

96.9K 3.8K 9.7K
By -Rockii

Kiya King | KY |

"So like im nervous." I said as we got out the car. We as in me, Kamari, and Peyton. I was meeting his dad for the first time and lord i was so scared. What if his attitude worse than Kamari's.

"I don't know why you nervous relax." Peyton said touching my shoulder.

"I told her ass." Kamari said throwing his arm around my shoulder as we began to walk.

"Shutup all you said was, watch what you say cause he a blunt mafucka." I said frowning and Peyton started laughing.

"Girl blunt? Nah, that was mama my daddy the nicest one." Peyton assured.

"Yeah, ima just go with what Peyton say." I said and Kamari started looking around making me do the same.

"Yall look like two paranoid mafuckas." Peyton said.

"Kamari be making me paranoid."

"Yall both gone get shot one day cause yall dumb asses don't be watching yall surroundings." He said as we walking into the prison.

"Don't say that." Peyton frowned.

"Im playing." Kamari said as we went to the people in the front while me and Peyton stood in the corner waiting.

"Just please let me see my son!" This lady cried talking to a guard.

"He's in solitary ma'am."

"Please just let me see my son !" The lady cried louder drawing more attention.

"Come on yall." Kamari said making me put my attention on him. I followed behind Peyton as we walked through double doors. The people checked us before showing us to the area we were supposed to go to to see their dad. We took a seat at the table and my leg started to shake.

"Shaking like a vibrator." Peyton said causing me and Kamari to snap our head in her direction.

"Fuck you know bout that?" Kamari asked mugging.

"You think i live under a rock?" She frowned.

"Thats him?" I asked interrupting their conversation nodding my head toward a man walking in our direction.

"Come on lets not act like a dumb ass Kiya." Kamari said and i rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder.

"Don't tell me i got another kid." The man who looked very much like Kamari said as he approached the table and sat down.

"Na you know." Peyton said as she stood up and hugged him. Surprised they could do that. Most if the time your not allowed to touch the inmate.

"Wassup." Kamari said standing up dapping him as i just sat their awkwardly.

"Getcho nervous ass up." Kamari said looking at me.

"You gone stop talking to me like that." I said mugging him getting my nervous ass up.

"Ain't gone do shit."

"Keep playin sir." I said squinting my eyes at him.

"You remind me of somebody." They daddy said looking at me.

"Pops, this my girl Kiya, Kiya this my pops." Kamari introduced.

"Hi." I said waving shyly.

"This you?" He daddy said scrunching his face. "You coulda did better than this son." He said and my jaw dropped.

"See, unt yn im finna go wait in the car. Nice meeting you and no disrespect but fuck you sir have a nice day." I said and he widened his eyes in shock and i rolled my eyes about to walk away.

"Girl bring yo li ass back i was just playing. Aye i like her." His daddy said laughing. Bitch my ass is big and im not laughing.

"Look, li mad ass." Kamari said looking at me.

"Shutup cause i swea i was gone crash on you when you got to the car." I said eyeing him.

"Fuck up." He said mugging me. "Ian do you shit."

"Anywayss..." i said dropping the conversation.

"But waddup you look real familiar." He said eyeing me as we all sat down.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, who yo peoples is?" He asked.

"My mama is Anita and my dad was Keelin King." I said and he snapped his fingers.

"That nigga, ian know that nigga bad kids." He said looking at me like he was shell shocked.

"How you knew him?" I asked.

"We went to school together back in the day back when i stayed in Louisiana with my uncle we caused some damage down there. We ain't even really know each other we was just some bad ass kids who like to do shit we wasn't pose to." He shrugged.

"Interesting." I nodded.

"How he been these days?" He asked.

"Ugh, he died a couple years ago." I said after clearing my throat.

"Im sorry hea that." He said.

"Its life." I shrugged.

"Tell me about it." He mumbled.

"So yall just gone sit hea and talk like they ain't two other mafuckas sitting hea." Kamari said mugging.

"You is so mean dude." Peyton said laughing.

"You do too much." I said frowning at him.

"What yall been up to anyway?" His dad asked. What is this man name?

"Shit, coolin lookin fa some people, putting some people on shirts. You know the usually." Kamari said as if that was normal.

"This crazy ass nigga." His daddy said laughing shaking his head. Welp i see where he gets it from.

"Im about to graduate, i been getting ready for that." Peyton said excitedly.

"Look at my baby girl making me proud, at least one of my kids graduating."

"That fuck shit wasn't fa me." Kamari said.

"What did you do that had you in solitary for that long while?" Peyton asked her daddy.

"Man, after i heard bout the news i was on edge and I wasn't tryna talk to nobody. So i was eating and shit and this man came sat by me asking me fa my shit. I told him no the first time then i guess he thought i was a bitch or sum so he tried taking my shit and i blacked out on his ass almost killed the li fucker. Don't fucking take my food. Ian even mean to go as hard as i did but i started thinking bout my baby and that sent me." He explained.

"Not the food man." Kamari said laughing.

"Yeah bruh." His daddy said shaking his head.

"You found out who did the shit?" His daddy asked him getting serious.

"Yeah, just gotta find them niggas. They asses went off the grid." Kamari said shaking his head.

"You better find em, im getting out soon and ian causing nothing but chaos."

"You getting out!?" Peyton semi yelled.

"Ain't that what i just said." "Ain't that what he just said." Kamari and his daddy said at the same time.

"Not too much on her." I said waving my hand around.

"You family na, ill get on yo ass too." He said and leaned my head back.

"Sir, yessirr."

"Where you found this girl at?" His daddy said laughing.

"Shit, at Rell crib."

"Umm, dont say found like ima dog or something and you really answered." I said looking at Kamari.

"Ain't thats what you supposed to do when somebody asked a question." Kamari stated more than asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"How you even got this stuck up ass nigga to talk you?" His dad asked.

"Ian stuck up, fuck."

"It started cause he was eating my pineapples like don't do that and ian even know him at the time, when we first met we ain't get along he called me out my name and everything we even fought." I sighed shaking my head.

"Then one day he started feeling the kid." I shrugged.

"I wasn't even tryna be mean, her ass was just annoying." Kamari shrugged.

"You were mean, you even called her a opp." Peyton said and hummed agreeing with her.

"Cause at the time i thought she was." I shrugged.

"Im knowing yo ass was mean." They daddy said shaking his head.

"Cracked my phone and all." I said shaking my head.

"And yo dumb ass stayed with him."

"And did." I retorted.

"Now that i think about it i know who you remind me of?" They daddy said pointing at me.

"Who, my daddy right?"

"Nah, you look like yo daddy, but you remind me of Angie." He said and I didn't know what ta say. "Smart mouth and everything." He said shaking his head. I just gave him a small smile.
...

"Son yall ever feel a sharp pain under your left boob when you breath?" I asked Zay and Riley.

"Yeah, and its like you gotta breath slowly fa a li while and it go away." Riley added.

"Mam, yes ! I thought i was the only one." I said putting my hand in my shirt outta habit.

"Me too." Zay added. "But yall ever tried to beat the microwave bruh." Zay said laughing.

"Man what i always did that shit. But something innea and den go do sum and be like i bet i could do alla this before the microwave stop." I said laughing.

"Man what i stayed doing that. Ever tried to fix sum inna dark and yo house made that noise and you got scared and ran back to yo room?" Riley asked.

"I did that one time and ran into the fucking door bruh." Zay said laughing.

"Yall ever think that sometimes you living in a dream, or in a book, or in a tv show and people just watching you." I said, i always thought about that since i was a kid.

"Yeah, i use to think i was living in a dream." Zay said.

"Noo, bruh yall ever thought when yall left out yall room yall toys start coming to life like on toy story." Riley said getting hype.

"Most def i put all my toys all over my floor one day and left out the room then opened it up tryna sneak on my toys in action but they dumb ass was still where i left em." I said shaking my head.

"Yall ever thought about.." "yall ever thought bout shutting the fuck up." Kamari said cutting Riley off.

"Yall needa go do sum, im tired of y'all talking to my girl. It me and her time fuck off her line." Kamari said snatching my phone hanging it up.

"You ain't never just snatch my phone and hang up." I said looking at him in disbelief.

"Y'all wasn't talking bout shit anyway." He said waving me off putting my phone on the night stand in his side of the bed. He turned over and laid on me putting his head on my chest.

"I gotta question."

"Hate, when people do that shit. Just ask the damn question."

"Lets not do too much, but you gotta problem with Zay?" I asked.

"Ian gotta problem with her, but ion care fa her either." He shrugged nonchalantly turning around on him to where he was facing the tv still laying on me. He reached over and grabbed his controller turning the game on.

"Why youn care for her?" I asked.

"Just somebody ion care fa." He shrugged. "I usta ain't care fa Riley ass either but she grew on me. Zay still talk to Nana?" He asked me.

"No, not that i know of."

"Emm." He hummed.

"But can you stop being mean to her though. When she say something youn have ta say nun smart." I said.

"Ion be trying, shit just be slipping out." He shrugged.

"You made me get off the phone, and you finna get onna game, yeah you wrong."

"Im finna put it on Netflix chill out." He said exiting off of 2K and going on Netflix.

"Yeah, i hear you." I said as I started rubbing my hand against his hair.

"Fuck up, always think somebody lying. You ain't nobody to lie to." He said and i smacked him upside his head and he sat up and turned around looking at me like he was finna hit my ass back. I just smiled and turned his body back around.

"Just vibe." I told him.

"Vibe my mafuckin ass, ill beatcho ass for real." He said and i just ain't say nun else cause i was debating on if i should as him this next question.

"Kamari." I said softly.

"Hmm?" He asked searching through movies.

"Y- you think i was lying when i said i love you?" I stuttered. For fucking what though? Hate when i do that shit.

"I wouldn't say i think you was lying. You probably did mean it, but it also looked like you was caught in the moment, and ion really to much know what it genuinely feel like. So you could really be loving me and showing me love and i wouldn't know because ion really know what it is." He said.

"So how would you eventually figure out what im giving and expressing to you is love or not?" I asked outta curiosity.

"Now that, that right there is a good question." He said and i sighed and didn't say anything else. Didn't wanna come off like im trying to force it cause im most definitely not. But ima just leave it alone and go with the process.
____________________________
Yall ready fa K3 daddy ta get out, its gone start getting chaotic👀.

Somebody asked fa Bean pov, would yall want Bean pov?

Yall tell me why my dumb ass be reading the wrong number books and stuff and a unknown number texted me and i was like well lets try it out so he was asking me who i am cause he said i called him but i swea he called me so boom we found out we ain't know each other so i was like "well whats yo Instagram, maybe i do know you." so i could see how he looked and yall he told me "nah." And i bust out laughing cause like damn nigga just rejected my ass😂😂.

Also go read therealchillbtc books.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1.1K 40
read to find out❤️
12.1K 179 23
Honestly this my first book and hopefully yall like it
822K 39.4K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
216K 5.3K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!