Fixed | Minsung

By strayyxstayy

[COMPLETED] "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "Mother, please! No!" "I'm sorry, Han Jisung. But the decision is final... More

Fixed
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
NEW BOOK
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
I'm sorry
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Author's Note

Twenty-Seven

14.3K 825 1.3K
By strayyxstayy

THIRD PERSON

"Lilian."

"Yes, sir."

"How mad do you think he is?"

"Beyond furious, sir."

Jisung uttered a nervous laugh, "D-Don't be like that, Lilian. Y-You're overreacting."

"You're stuttering, Mr. Han."

Jisung cleared his throat, "N-Not at all!"

Lilian sighed, "I wouldn't blame him. Who wouldn't get mad at someone who has been missing his flights for 4 times?" She said, shooting a glare at Jisung.

Suddenly, a box dropped out from Jisung's pocket without him noticing. Lilian noticed, she picked it up and examined it. 

"Mr. Han, you dropped this."

Jisung turned his head to Lilian and his eyes widened as he saw the thing in his secretary's hand. He immediately grabbed it away from her and put it back in his pocket.

"O-Oh yeah, thanks..."

Lilian tilted her head in confusion, "May I ask what's inside the box, sir?"

"Oh it's n-nothing! Nothing at all!"

Lilian furrowed her brows in confusion, "Suspicious..." She muttered.

Jisung uttered a nervous laugh, "O-Oh look! We're here!" Jisung said, trying to change the topic as they arrived at their floor.

Jisung gulped as the elevator slowly opened. They had met with another female staff waiting by the elevator as they got out.

"Mr. Han, you've finally arrived. He has been waiting for you."

"Shit. Lilian, back me up." Jisung said, his hands starting to water in sweat. He received no response from his secretary making him confused, "Lilian?"

He turned around but his secretary wasn't around. He looked around to look for her, only to see her walking towards her previous officemates before she became Jisung's secretary.

"L-Lilian?! Hey, where are you going!"

"Oh, my apologies Mr. Han. But I believe my presence would not be necessary with meeting your cousin."

"Lilian, no! Don't leave me! You have to back me up!"

But his secretary ignored him and started chatting with her officemates in excitement.

"Lilian, you're finally back! So, how was life during the past years?"

"Hell. Working as his secretary would probably the worst misfortune you can get in your whole life."

Jisung's eyebrows twitch as he heard Lilian's words. "Lilian you— you traitor!"

"Han Jisung."

"Oh shit." Jisung uttered as he heard the familiar voice. He straightened his body and gulped, slowly lifting his head to meet with his cousin's eyes who was giving him a deadly glare.

Jisung cleared his throat, "J-Jeongin-ah! My cousin, how have you been?" Jisung greeted enthusiastically as he puts his arms around his cousin's shoulder.

Jeongin's eyebrows twitch in annoyance. He moved away from his cousin and crossed his arms, "Why the fuck are you late?! More importantly, why the fuck were you even missing those 4 flights?!"

"Ah, ah, ah. Jeongin-ah, you're underage. You shouldn't swear."

"I am not underage anymore! And you— you're the one acting underaged!"

"Oh come on, Jeongin. I'm your Hyung, remember? Why don't you calm down first, yeah?"

Jeongin clenched his fist, "How can I calm down when the president of this company has been absent for days and me, the vice president has been managing it all!" Jeongin shrieked, making all the worker's attention turn to them.

Jisung bit his lip and gave off a nervous smile, "W-Well, let's settle this problem in your office, shall we?"

Jisung pushed Jeongin inside the office and locked the door. As he faced his cousin, he uttered a nervous laugh, "W-Well, you see... I also have my reasons."

"Mhm, and what kind of reasons?" Jeongin questioned, leaning closer with a deadly glare shooting right at Jisung's eyes.

"U-Uh... I... wasn't able to pack?"

"HAN... JI... SUNG...!"

"Oh fuck, here it comes."

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

* * * * *

Seungmin and Felix laughed as Jisung finished telling them what happened back at the company. 

"Oh, Sungie. You're really making it hard for Jeonginnie, aren't you?" Felix said.

Jeongin's eyebrows were twitching as he sip on his iced tea. "It's not funny, it's very annoying."

"Well, what else would you expect from Han Jisung? He's the messiest person alive, after all." Seungmin added.

"Hey! I may be messy but I'm not that messy!" Jisung retorted.

"Oh really? Well, you know, I heard a lot of rumors that your secretary suffered under your circumstances." Seungmin teased.

"W-Well... i-it's not that I made Lilian suffer! It's just..." Jisung tried the right words to say but he couldn't find the right term at all.

"Yup, she did suffered." Felix said after the long pause of Jisung.

"Even I would volunteer to quit if I became Jisung-hyung's secretary. I'm even surprised she survived those 5 years." Jeongin said.

Jisung sighed, "Am I really that messy?"

"Yes, you are." The three of them said in sync making Jisung flinched.

"Aish! Enough of me, what about the three of you? How have you been? Especially you two!" Jisung questioned, pertaining to Seungmin and Felix.

"You wouldn't believe what happened to Felix." Seungmin said.

"Seungmin, stop. I swear—"

"Why? What happened?" Jisung asked, eyes full of excitement.

"Seungmin, tell him and I'll kill you." Felix warned.

Seungmin chuckled. "Oh you wouldn't. Jisungie, remember how we said how oblivious Felix can be?"

"Seungmin, I swear—"

"Yeah? What about it?"

"Well you see, I knew Felix is oblivious but I didn't know he was that oblivious!"

"Why? Why? What happened?" Jisung curiously asked.

"He has been friend-zoning Changbin for 4 years! And get this, he only realized Changbin's feelings last year!" Seungmin said before bursting into laughter.

"What?! Are you serious?!" Jisung questioned with his eyes widened.

Felix palmed his forehead, "I... I didn't notice okay!"

Jisung clicked his tongue as he shook his head, "Poor Changbin... it must've been hard for him."

"I know right! I'm rather surprised he was able to cope up with Felix for 4 years! I would've dump him, you know." Seungmin stated.

"Yah! Isn't that too harsh?!" Felix retorted.

Jisung shook his head, "No Felix. You were too harsh."

"Well— that doesn't matter now! What matters is that we're finally together! Moving that aside, you're one to talk Seungmin!" Felix complained.

"Why? What happened to Seungmin? Come on, spill the tea~"

"He has been going out with Hyunjin even before you left for Malaysia and I only found out 6 months ago! If I hadn't caught you making out inside your car I probably would've never even find out you were already dating him!"

"You were making out inside your car?! Damn Seungmin, I didn't know you were that wild." Jisung said.

"H-Hey! You didn't need to point that out!"

"Oh yes, I do! You've been his boyfriend for 5 years already and you never had the guts to tell me! Seungmin, you weak shit!"

"Hey! It's not my fault you were oblivious even towards my relationship with Hyunjin! It was clearly obvious that we were going out!"

"How am I supposed to know that?!"

"Well, well, calm down you two..." Jisung said, trying to ease the argument of his two friends. Seungmin and Felix stopped shouting at each other and slowly turned their heads to Jisung, giving him a deadly glare. 

"W-What now?" Jisung nervously asked.

"Come to think of it, you haven't told us anything about your current situation yet." Felix said.

"W-What current situation? I already told you how my life has been in Malaysia, r-right?"

"You know that's not what we're trying to say here, Han Jisung. What we want to know is about you l-o-v-e-l-i-f-e."

"W-What? Well, n-nothing really changed. I-I'm still single, I guess?"

"Hm..." The two hummed, eyes still glaring at Jisung in suspicion.

Jeongin cut the silence as he set his glass on the table. "Isn't it obvious? Jisungie-hyung is probably still not over that guy."

Seungmin and Felix blinked for three times as they try to process Jeongin's words.

"By that guy, you mean..." 

"Jiwoo?"

The two turned back their heads at Jisung and stared at him with tilted heads in confusion.

"W-Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"Sungie... I guess you're still not over Jiwoo, huh." Felix said.

"Now that you mentioned it, you haven't told us what happened about Jiwoo. Did you... finally visit him?" Seungmin slowly asked.

A smile curved into Jisung's lips as he lowered his head. "Yeah, finally... I was finally able to visit him again."

"How... how was it?"

"I met his sister."

"J-Jinae-noona?! W-What happened? Did you two talk?"

Jisung nodded, "She... she told me that I shouldn't blame myself for Jiwoo's death."

"Well... of course you shouldn't..."

"I'm honestly feeling better after my talk with Jinae-noona. I... I think I was finally able to let go of him completely."

A smile curved into Seungmin and Felix's lips as they heard Jisung's words. They had been waiting for this moment for 15 years. They knew all along that it was never Jisung's fault, and seeing their best friend finally let go of the past removes a heavy weight from their shoulder.

"Then if you've finally able to let go..." Seungmin muttered.

"That means you've finally moved on right?" Felix continued.

"I wasn't talking about Jiwoo. I was talking about the other guy." Jeongin suddenly stated.

"You mean..."

"Lee Minho?" 

Silence surrounded the four of them. Jisung formed a fake smile on his lips, "W-What are you saying? Of course I'm over him. It's been 5 years anyway."

"Yeah, sure. I'll believe that after you missed those 4 flights." Jeongin said.

"H-Hey! W-What was that for?!" Jisung retorted.

Seungmin and Felix laughed at the sight of Jisung and Jeongin arguing. 

"Well, that's Lee Minho for you." Felix stated.

"Aish! Come on, Felix! Even you?!"

"The Lee Minho effect, indeed." Seungmin added.

"Oh stop it already, you three!"

* * * * *

"Well then we're going ahead, Jeongin-ah, Sungie." Felix said as he waved his hand at the two.

"Wait! I'm coming with you—" Jisung said as he try to run towards Seungmin and Felix only to be grabbed by Jeongin.

"Oh you're not going with them, Hyung. We still have work to do back at the office."

"What~? Can't we just do them tomorrow?" Jisung whined.

Jeongin shot a glare at Jisung, "No. We. Can't." He firmly said making Jisung shiver in fear.

"Ah, fine fine!"

As they walked their way back to the car, Jisung suddenly stopped as he saw a familiar figure from afar. 

It was Minho, he was inside a cafe... with a girl. They were happily talking, as if they were a couple having a date.

Jisung froze as he saw a ring in Minho's hand. The girl grabbed the ring from Minho and puts it in her finger. Minho chuckled and stared at the girl in awe.

"Hyung?"

Jisung snapped in reality as he heard Jeongin's voice. 

"What's wrong? What are you looking—"

"N-Nothing!" Jisung immediately defended. "Nothing at all!" 

Jeongin tilted his head in confusion as he found the latter's actions very suspicious.

Jisung uttered a nervous laugh and puts his arm around Jeongin's shoulder. "W-Well them let's hurry! We still have a lot of things to do at the office right?"

Jeongin knew something was off but he decided to shrug it off and they continued to walk their way back to their car.

Meanwhile, Jisung was still in shock after seeing what he just saw.  

He had a heavy feeling in his heart, and he hated it.

Of course... it's been 5 years. What else should I have been expecting?

* * * * *

And I oop— sorry for the late update :(

Lots of love! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.3K 50
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
40.5K 2.5K 83
A marriage that had been so great for the years. A marriage that was working between to passionate lovers. But it comes to end when Lee Minho comes h...
5.2K 168 1
don't get them wrong, minho and jisung love their friends and are more than happy to be celebrating their wedding with them. it's just that they'd ra...
377K 9.4K 18
「COMPLETED」 in this story , minho is in a kpop group called " stary kids " . but later , minho found out that he fell in love with one of his members...