Issei Reborn (Highschool DxD...

By LazyHunterZ

So basically, a character of my own will wake up as Issei, but he won't be called by his given name in this s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Rewrite

Chapter 3

18.7K 270 281
By LazyHunterZ

If you are asking what I'm doing right now. I am currently doing a push up.

"21...22...23...24- gah! This body is really weak! I can't even get to 25!" Issei said frustrated.

I'm doing a push up because I needed to grow some muscles, well not before some warmup, I even started jogging. Next up is sit up, though it will be a low count for now but I'm sure, in my gut, that it will get better in the future.

Now, I need to learn a way of fighting style that is suitable for me, a balanced kind of martial art, because duhh what's the use of power if you don't have speed? Or what's the use of punching if you can't kick? Or maybe yet what's the use of venom in a mosquito if you just want a meal? Just take my blood without making me scratch my freaking body!!!

I might be asking for a lot, but I need to learn 1 or 2 martial arts to balance my fighting style, Like Taekwondo or Boxing for example...

That's it! I'm gonna learn Taekwondo and Boxing! Taekwondo is specialized in huge reach so it's basically mid-range, Taekwondo is weak in close-range and that's where boxing comes in! With its fast punches, good footing, and it's specialty is in close-range. Alright I have decided, I'm gonna learn this two.

But the problem is. Where am I gonna learn this stuff? In Kuoh Academy there's no Taekwondo or Boxing Club, do I need to go to a city or something? Sigh. I'll just think of a solution after I'll get some muscle.

Though at that time I didn't know I was gonna get the solution to my problem, that easily. Unexpectedly.

[A/N: If you know God of Highschool, I'm going to add some stuff from there to here:) ]

____________________________

The next day.

Today is Saturday, so no school, I have time to burn. I woke up early, the time is 3:30 A.M. By the way, I sleep at 7:30 P.M. so, it sorta balances it out. I started jogging, I keep doing this for a week and a half, sometimes I over-exhaust myself just to get an edge for some insane things that are coming.

My goal is to jog through the whole town. At first, I can't even do half my neighborhood, but now I can at least jog through 1/3rd of the town with some rest.

I'm slowly arriving at the park, I decided to take some rest.

"Damn this is really hard, I still can't find someone to coach me in Martial Arts. So troublesome... *sigh* I'll just continue jogging for now and hope for the best." I said tired.

"Did you just say Martial Arts young man?"

"Huh!? What the-!? Who are you!?" I jumped out of my seat in surprise.

I didn't even notice him or hear him got close and he's so bulky! He looks so hella wild with his hair and... Why does his outfit looked like it was ripped cloth. Damn, this guy beats Dwayne Johnson in terms of bulkiness! How come I didn't notice him!? He seems to be carrying a child though, the child seems to be sleeping, oh I see he's a parent, or maybe a close relative?

"Oh me? I'm just a humble Martial Artist who specializes in Taekwondo! My name is Jin Tae-Jin!" The man known as Jin Tae-Jin replied.

His name sounds so familiar.

"Wait you're Korean? How come you're speaking Japanese?" I asked confused.

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm speaking Korean, right now. I'm the one who should be surprised, because you seem fluent in speaking Korean that I almost mistook you for one" Jin said.

What? Is this my auto translate? Can I translate every language? I've translated 3 languages now; can I translate more? This ability is so convenient. But I don't even know how to properly use it, or better yet who gave it to me?

"Um Jin-san? Since when were you there?" I asked.

"Since the first time you came" Jin replied.

What!?

"O-oh is that so? By the way, my name is Issei Hyoudou"

"Nice to meet you Issei, so kid do you want to learn Martial Arts?" Jin said.

"Yeah, Why? Are you willing to teach me?"

"Yep you seem so eager, I see you every day jogging and working out with that burning passion, ah youth~ So that's why I will train you as much as I can with my time here!" Jin determined.

"Woah seriously!? But wait 'time here'? Are you gonna go back sometime?" I asked.

"I'm just here for a visit, I'll be going back to Korea in a month. So, expect some rough and cruel training! I can only teach you so much with the little time, but you'll master the basics in 1 month!"

"Aren't you gonna come back? 1 month is far too little time for training, and I still have school, so I don't have a lot of time either. And by the way, are you sure you want to train me? Just for a reason like 'passion'?"

"Nah I'm sure you're gonna make it, I see you working out so that's already a good foundation, the only thing you need is my teachings. And as for the reason, I'm a good judge of character so I know you won't use my teachings for evil things." Jin answered.

This man, Jin Tae-Jin, is righteous. I can tell this guy is gonna be a great master.

"... And if you start acting arrogant... Well, there's no need for words is there?" Jin slightly glared towards me.

"Urk.."

I took a step back. That aura is no joke, I mean, I can't see it. But I sure as heck can feel it. Right to my bones.

Laid back, righteous, and very stern. That's Jin Tae-Jin, as far as I know.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce you to my grandson, his name is Jin Mo-Ri" Jin said like a proud father.

He can easily change expressions, just who is this guy? Also, another familiar name. By the way, little Jin looks so cute with his little sleeping mask. Awwww~

"Your son looks so cute Jin-san, you exactly don't look alike" I chuckled.

Ah. Was I overly familiar?

"What!? What do you mean!? We look so alike!!" Jin trying to convince me.

My face was at a hint of suprise, until I laughed. This guy is definitely the most suitable master for me.

"Hahaha are you really sure?" I hummed.

"But thanks for being my teacher Jin-san" I thankfully bowed.

"Oh it's fine, you can call me Master from now on" Jin said.

"Yes Master! Please take care of me!"

"Me as well, let's get along. Oh, and give up with trying to learn Boxing, it won't go well with my style. But, no worries you can learn some close-range moves, it's limited but it's worth it, also remember that you'll have to improvise in fighting close-range." Jin suggested.

"Okay, but Master how did you know I was trying to learn Boxing?"

"Well I am always here at this time, and you talk to yourself too much that people might mistake you for a mental patient, no offense to mental patients"

Oh.

"And if you pass my trial, I'll teach you a Style in Taekwondo that's suited for you" Jin said making me excited.

Oh!?

"Yes Master!!!" I excitedly responded.

Oh damn I'm so excited for this!

At that time, I was so easy going, I thought it was going to be smooth sailing from there. Oh, how wrong I was.

______________

1 month later

Deep in the forest.

Two individuals, in a very tense atmosphere. The two right now are facing each other at a respectable distance. The older one, his arms crossed and currently grinning, while the younger one is in a fighting stance waiting in anticipation and is currently very focused.

"Are you ready for your trial Issei!?" Master Jin asking for confirmation.

"Yes! Master!"

Yosha! I'm gonna pass this trial!

________________

And cut!

So, as you can see, Issei will learn Taekwondo and master it. I feel like this is rushed, but I wanted to publish as soon as possible to hasten the story for the canon. Please give a feedback if there is a mistake I did, and I'll change it.

Okay that's it! I'm LazyHunterZ! Signing out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 563 8
Issei finds out the truth about his reincarnation as a devil. See what will issei become and what course of action he takes. This story is similar t...
19.5K 291 21
This is my first story on Wattapad, please be gentle. Okay so this story is based on The Dark Multiverse in DXD Multiverse, where things that can pos...
398K 4.3K 30
When the strongest being wakes up from multiple years of slumber, how will he react, and is his adoptive mother dead? OC is about the same as my othe...
22.1K 264 55
What starts as a simple vacation turns into something deadly once he arrives back home how will issei deal with not only the new influx of lovers but...