[R18] My Step Brother

By Yochiin

[THIS STORY IS NOT INTENDED FOR MINORS] After losing his father, Meiko, a 21 yr old virgin moved to her mom's... More

CONTENT WARNING & CHARACTERS (18+ ONLY)
1: The First Meeting
2: How it started
3: At the kitchen
4: Parent's Past
5: Drunked
6: Bestfriend's feelings
7: Blindfolded
8: Video chat
9: Irritate
10. Family Outing
11: Beach
12: Beach's CR
13: Private Room
14: The day i lost my first (Part 1)
15: The Day I lost my first (Part 2)
16: Guilt
17: Shower Room
18: Professor
19: Car SX
20: His POV
21. Her Bestfriend
22. Study x Confession?
23. Bestfriend's Confession
24. Comfort Sex
25. Caught in the act
26. Field Trip
27. The Pool incident
28. Back home Sex
29. Exchange Student
30. His first day on her school
31. Bestfriend's Plan
32: Move out
33: A deal with sex in exchange
34: Storage Room
35: Bestfriend's Request
36: Blackmailed for a Sex
37: Bestfriend's First time
38: Strange Feelings
40: His change of heart
41: A Terrifying moment & Her decision
42: First night back home
43: Perceived but Unaccepted feelings
44: Acceptance
A/N: Votes needed + Pairings photo ❤️
45: His Confession
46: Broken-hearted
47: Distance between us
48: A Realization of her feelings
49: Drugged & 'Insincere' Confession
50. Mutual Feelings
51. Making love
52. A Memorable Night

39: Encounters & Apology

9.5K 126 111
By Yochiin

KEIJI'S POV

Damn it.

I feel so freaking irritated with what I saw a few minutes ago before going here at the rooftop.

Meiko's eating at the cafeteria and right, she's not alone.

It made me feel so annoyed that I want to punch someone to release my feelings but instead of doing that, I took a fresh air here at the rooftoop to calm myself cause I am not belligerent anymore who always engage in fights that I can't go home without bruises.

I learned to control myself and abandoned that attitude of me. I can't afford myself from ruining this good looking face of mine.

When I calmed down, I sat on the bench and drink the bottled water I purchased at the cafeteria.

Not knowing what to do to entertain myself, I grabbbed my phone inside my pocket and unlocked it.

I opened my facebook at bumungad ang mga litrato na nasa kauna unahan sa newsfeed ko.

It was tagged on Meiko and that bastard.

I clicked the photos, there was ten of it. It was photos of them during the event where they played as romeo and juliet.

All photos consists only the two of them, It was as if they're having a photoshoot inside the room with their costume on.

There was a photo where they're both sleeping and that guy leaned his head on her shoulders, a candid photo of them talking and smiling, a photo of their back.

I was scrolling through the photos when a water splashed unto my face.

"Shit!"

I wiped my phone to my pants at ibinalik iyon sa bulsa.

What the fck just happened?

My gaze just went to my hand holding the bottled water.

It was smashed.

I didn't even notice that I squeezed it so hard that the bottle cap flew causing the water to splash on me.

"Is this how you fcking do your revenge meiko? by messing my head up?"

I threw the bottle away.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

KAI'S POV

"He's fine, dad."

[Thank you, Kai. You're the only one who I can really count on when it comes to this. Please watch him out for me and if anything happens, report it to me immediately. Even if he's already responding to me, I don't trust his words. You know how troublemaker my son is]

"I will"

*End call*

Keiji's dad. Dad na rin ang tawag ko sa kanya sa sobrang lapit namin sa isa't isa, Keiji and I are close friends since elementary and his family acknowledged our friendship. Since then, they treat me as their own son.

His dad contacts me sometimes, he wants me to report Keiji's doings inside the campus and make sure he won't cause any trouble. Same thing for meiko, The only difference is, he's only going to ask kung kamusta si meiko since she's not a troublemaker like him.

I placed my phone beside the laptop I'm using right now.

When I finished doing my stuff, I closed my laptop and leaned on my seat.

What Kei said a few days ago is still bothering me, I can't stop overthinking about it.

I didn't expect that thing to happen.

And I can't be mistaken about my conclusion in regards to it.

There's 99.9% possibility that the reason he was feeling that is because..

He's starting to like meiko.. Not in a sexual way.

I don't have any idea how it started, all I know is he suddenly felt some strange feelings. How is that even possible? Does love really occur unexpectedly sometimes?

Even so, It seems like, his "other" self won't accept it or Isn't fully aware of it. Someone like Keiji, is too hard to deal with and I have a high feeling something will change. I was just hoping it is something positive.

But out of all people he messed with, why meiko? Why does it have to be someone who's part of their family circle?

I rubbed my forehead.

A lot of things keeps running on my mind when I think of all the possible future occurence.

What will happen between them? What will happen if Keiji will start to realize it? What will meiko do if she found out? What will they both do? What will happen to their relationship? Their parents?

I clinched my fist.

Whatever happens, I'll try my best to stay by his side and help him do the right things even though It's hard.

Because I know that he isn't an abominable person as what some people think, He just needs a proper guidance, He can't control himself sometimes that it went to the point where he almost ruined and drowned himself to all the immoral things. He's confused with his own feelings leading him to care less about people, but deep down inside, I know, I know he has that "kind of good attitude" that will only manifest unconciously.

I tried everything to help him but I think that not even a single word ever imprinted on his mind. His actions hasn't changed.

What should I do? Am I even the right person to do it? If i'm not, then who?

"Hi, Lee!"

I stopped thinking when I heard a thin voice calling my surname.

I lift my face up and saw her sitting on my desk. I'm at the SGA Office.

"I can't find him around campus! Do you have any idea where is he?"

She is asking about him again.

"If you can't then let it be. He needs time to be alone right now. Megan, I will tell you this again, You can mess with anyone but please leave him alone for now. He needs some space to think about something"

Megan Park.

Keiji asked me about her before, I knew there's something happened between them.

"What? Maybe I can help him!"

"If I tell you you can't then you can't, Megan. His problem is not your business. Leave him alone"

"Awww, so cold and meanie. Yeah, yeah, I know! I was just trying to help him"

Really unecessary.

"He already got that from me"

"Hmm, I see. I just want to be close with you both especially him! I knew that you guys knew each other dahil lagi kayong magkasama! Anyway, what is he like as a person?! I want to know him better!"

This is not the very first time someone asked me about Keiji.

When girls know I have connections with him, they'll try to reach me out and ask things, they want me to provide any kind of information about him but I don't do that.

"This is not the right time to do that, Megan. I've got some couple things to do and I'm sure, you too. Please don't forget your responsibility as a SGA member"

I joked. I know how well she can separate her life as a person and as SGA member.

"Of course! This is always my priority and my mom won't let me in if I'm not responsible!"

"Great"

I arranged and prepared the papers I need to give to admins.

"Alright then! Bye!"

She blowed a flying kiss and I shook my head. She's always been like that to everyone but despite her attitude, she does her work well being a SGA member.

I wonder how can she manage her two sides? It is like she has two different personalities. Everyone here in the office never thought ill of Megan, she never meddle her personal business in SGA.

Napailing nalang ako.

When the papers are ready, I carried it with me then went to the Admin's office.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

KEIJI'S POV

I'm walking on the hallway after leaving the rooftoop. Lunch time is almost over, I'm planning to go back to class since I'm quiet bored.

I was just peacefully walking despite the people approaching and following me. I ignored them then they gave up and left. They just want attention and I'm not in the mood to act fake right now and give them what they want.

Suddenly, the faces approaching my way becomes blurry, the sound of the crowd is slowly fading, as If I was becoming deaf and blind yet there is only one thing that is very clear to my vision right now.

And that is her, with a long brown hair, pale white skin, pretty face and a beautiful figure, walking towards my direction.

The thought that I ruined this divine creature made my chest ache a bit.

Wait, What am I thinking?

Dammit.

Surprisingly, that guy isn't with her.

She was looking at the windows while walking, not caring who's going to bump her. It's like she was thinking of something.

We're almost close from passing by each other but she still didn't saw me as her gaze is fixed unto her side, the windows.

Before I realized it, the surroundings suddenly went slow. It's like the time has stopped.

What is happening?

As far as I can remember, I'm not on drugs anymore.

I closed my eyes and shook my head hoping everything will go back to normal. It feels like I'm going crazy.

When I opened it, everything went back to normal. The crowd, the people, and the noise. I sighed out of relief, I thought I'm going insane, It must be my imagination.

Not so far, something caught my attention. There was a student holding books and running towards my direction.

Wait..

Shit!

My feet started to walk fast.

The damn guy! He's not even looking at the way! He runs as if someone's fcking chasing him!

Dammit!

He's going to bump meiko from the back and she's still looking at the freaking window!

"Meiko!"

I grabbed her arms and pulled her to the side.

The students at the hallway just stopped to look at the situation.

The guy's lying on the floor with his face facing it. Books scattered all around.

Glad, the timing was good.

"Next time, watch where you're going if you don't want to kiss the ground"

The guy managed to stand up and the students helped him to get up.

"Keiji?!"

I looked at her but she turned her look to my hands, holding her arms. Now that I think of it, It's been a while since I last touched this pale white, soft skin of her.

My thoughts had vanished when she made a bitter expression and harshly pushed my hands from holding her.

"Salamat!"

She said coldly then walked away. I called her but she ignored it.

Dammit? that's what I get from saving her? She's not even sincere when she thanked me! She sounds so sarcastic! If it weren't for me, she could've kissed the ground instead of that guy!

I don't understand. Why is she acting like that to me? The last time we had interaction is when we did it on the room and even if she's angry to me before doing that, she liked it sooner. I even took her to infirmary, I can't recall doing anything wrong aside from that but usually, she won't act that way so why?

Why is she giving me a "disgusted look" while looking at my arms holding her? It's like looking at a nasty thing and you don't want that nasty thing to touch you.

It was the very first time she look at me that way and something startled inside of me when I saw it.

I watched her walking away from me. I want to chase her, I want to hold her but something is holding me back.

I hate this.

I went back to my class and as usual, everyone will turn their heads and gaze on me as soon as I step in the room.

Girls in the class greeted and tried to talk to me right after I sat on my chair.

Meanwhile, most of the boys are staring at me na parang pinagbugbog na nila ako sa mga isipan nila.

"Please, keep your voice down. I am reading"

My seatmate said.

"What a bookworm!"

"Yeah, we'll talk to him nalang when she's not around! She doesn't want to be disturbed as soon as she holds a book!"

Girls surrounding me all left and returned to their seats.

"Thanks"

"Don't say that when you're enjoying it"

She said without looking at me, she's reading a book.

"Not really, I was so used to it that it annoys me. Talking as if you know everything huh nerdy? You can't say that I'm enjoying it when you haven't even saw my facial expression back there"

What I said maybe pissed her off cause she closed the book with a huge sound and stared at me.

"Don't you ever call me that again"

"Oh? What's the matter? It's normal since you're wearing glasses"

I was kidding when I said that.

"Just because I wear them doesn't mean I'm a nerd. My sight are just bad"

I laughed. She really made a big deal out of me, teasing is a common quirk of me.

"You're just like my friend. He also wears glasses and a huge bookworm. The only difference is, when I tease him, he won't make a fuss out of it. In short, he's not a butthurt"

"I'm not making any fuss, mister and I'm not a butthurt either. Ever since you became my seatmate, I haven't read peacefully in my seat"

She opened the book and flip the pages where she left off.

"Not my fault"

"It is"

"Well, I guess you're right, being overattractive annoys people sometimes"

She paused and stared at me again.

"I hate the fact that I have to agree with you but please don't disturb me when I'm reading especially girls that's surrounding you and are too loud. Learn to shove them away"

I laughed. She really did agree with me being overattractive? Haha.

"You, What's your name?"

Ever since I came here in this room, we haven't talk. I wasn't expecting she's different from the rest of the girls in class.

I prefer talking to people with less interest in my looks or doesn't even care about it.

Also, she's like a female version of Kai. Haha.

She didn't answer and continued reading so I grabbed her school ID.

"What are you doing?!"

"Yeonhee Chu, huh?"

She snatched her ID back, sakto namang dumating ang prof.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

⏩⏩ FAST FORWARD ⏩⏩

MEIKO'S POV

Malapit na akong mag isang buwan dito kina Ivan, nasanay na ako manatili dito na para bang ito na yung bahay ko.

Sinabihan ko naman si mama pero hindi ko sinabi sa kanya yung totoong rason kung bakit ako nandito. Okay lang naman sa kanya dahil kilala na din naman nya si Ivan noon pa.

Somehow, parang gumagaan yung pakiramdam ko sa tuwing kasama ko si Ivan. Tama nga siguro ang desisyon ko na manatili muna dito sa kanila.

"I'm going! I'll be back"

"San ka pupunta ma?"

"Mamimili ng groceries"

Nakaupo kami ni Ivan sa sala at nanonood ng palabas.

Tinignan nya ako ng makahulugan, naiintindihan ko naman kung anong ibig sabihin nya don at tumango ako.

"Kami na po ni meiko ang bibili"

Tumayo sya at pinuntahan si Tita.

Wala na rin naman kaming ibang gagawin..

⏩⏩ Fast Forward ⏩⏩

"Eiko, baka namiss mo na yung bahay nyo.."

Sabi nya habang nag dadrive.

Tumawa lang ako ng mahina, kahit kailan, hindi ko mamimiss ang lugar na nagbibigay saken ng masasamang alaala.

"Hindi naman.. Kung pwede lang sana umalis don ng permanente, ayoko nang manatili don. Gusto ko na bumalik sa dati naming bahay ni mama, hindi ron. Kaso..."

Huminto ang kotse nung nag pula ang traffic light.

"Natatakot ako na baka isipin ng mama mo na kinukuha kita sa kanya"

Napatawa nalang ako sa sinabi nya.

"Baliw. Kilala ka ni mama at hindi sya yung tipo ng tao na mag iisip ng kung ano ano sa taong pinagkakatiwalaan nya. Saka Ivan, nahihiya na akong manatili sa inyo pa ng matagal, nakakaabala na ako"

Ngumiti sya sa sinabi ko.

"Then.. Why don't you rent a condo or apartment? Para hindi ka na masyadong mag isip na nakakaabala ka na, Sigurado naman ako na maintindihan ng mama mo yun at susuportahan ka nya"

"Apartment? Condo? Pero---"

"Kung natatakot kang mag isa, pwede rin naman kitang samahan pero kung ayaw mo, okay lang. Bibisitahin nalang kita palagi. Saka meiko, pinapangako ko naman na wala na akong gagawin sayo na wala ang konsente mo"

Lumakas nalang bigla ang kabog ng dibdib ko.

"P-pag iisipan ko"

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

KEIJI'S POV

That damn teacher!

Where the hell can I find it?!

~~~

"Oh, Mr. Aihara! Finally you showed up in my class! Let's talk in my office after this alright?"

-----

"You are fully aware that your remaining days here is not that long and you missed a lot of activities already. I don't know why out of all good students in Laketon, why you? But anyway, what are you going to do now if you have nothing to say in your presentation soon?"

"Not your business, Sir."

"Such a despicable student. I am here because I'm offering you help. Do you want to pass your record or not? Tell me, madali akong kausap"

"In exchange for?"

"Buy this item for me and I'll give you the materials to answer for you to make up your missing class activities"

"What?! Are you fcking kidding me?!"

"Lower down your voice!"

"You want me to fcking buy a fcking Lingerie?! What the fck?!"

"Lately, I saw an AV actress wearing one and It made me feel so excited than usual. I thought I could use it on my wife"

"Wife?!"

"Haha, yes. She's always up for any play. Anyway, I'm certain it will look good on her considering she has a good figure and-------"

"I'm not interested in your life! Why me?! You could've made someone buy this shit for you!"

"Hm well, consider this a punishment'

"Punish me in any way you want! Don't make me do this lame shit! Listen, I also have a fcking reputation despite how foul I am. Go ask some girl to do it!"

"I can't let anyone know about this thing Aihara"

"Oh? So you're afraid, they'll know how sicko you are?"

"Okay. I'll mark these records zero now"

"Dammit!!"

"I can see my younger days on you Mr. Aihara, We're so much alike judging from your background and personality but growing up, I've changed as a person, just not my interests"

"The hell I care"

"What a disrespectful kid"

"Let me tell you this again Sir, I don't really mind getting a lame record here in this school since I'm not here because of that. If only I don't need to have it, I won't do this!"

"Keep this between us two. Understand?"

~~~

I can't believe that damn teacher has some kind of hidden attribute!

I'm not as sicko as he is, I won't fcking make a girl do something like that. It'll always depends on them.

Dammit.

I'm wearing a white cap, black printed shirt, faded blue jeans, sneakers and... a fcking black mask.

I can't let people I know see me here, especially going to that damn store!

"Damn"

I thought there'll be a few people since It's morning but damn, this is not what I expected.

I'm walking, trying to find stores that's selling them.

I noticed a lot of people looking at my direction, lot of eyes staring, I can even see some secretly taking photos.

My face is somewhat hidden, Is my posture and appearance that appealing for them to stare at?

Anyway, this is not uncommon.

I always gain a lot of attention in public, as if I'm a celebrity and I took it for granted, I took my looks for granted, I used it to gain what I want or entertain myself but I don't know why as time goes by, I care less about it.

Getting attention doesn't matter to me anymore. I don't feel any type of "feeling good or thinking highly to myself" when people stare, approach, follow, talk, or take photos of me.

I almost forgot to mention, I saw a lot of different stolen photos of me in different places shared across social media. I don't know who took them, It happens to be uploaded on some pages or users asking "if anyone knows about the guy in the picture". Friends mentioned me in the comments that's why I saw it.

Lot of people praising my appearance yet It doesn't feel any special to me.

Just people with their fixation of looks.

It'll only-------.

"Hey!"

Huh?

I glanced at my back.

Crap.

She's really talking to me.

"I can't believe I'll see you here! Fate must have brought us together!"

She said and wrapped her hands around my arms.

"How can------"

"How can I not? Looking at those tats, no one has those aside from you! So pretty much people who know you will recognize you just from looking at it"

Oh shit.

How can I be so fcking stupid?

"So.. What are you doing here? Oh wait!!"

"What?!"

"You ditched me after I gave those notes to meiko! Have you forgotten our deal?! But nevermind, Since we're both here..."

She touched my chest and slide her palm slowly down to my stomach, right after it reaches to where it was going, I held her wrist to stop it.

"I'm here for a reason, way more important than what you're hoping us to do"

"Fine!! Don't ever seek help from me anymore!"

She frowned and walked away.

Dang.. I forgot about that freaking item!

"Wait!!"

I hate asking her a favor again cause I know that I'll definitely need to do whatever she wants in exchange for this but dammit, I don't have any choice! Just thinking about entering at that store alone gave me goosebumps.

"Changed your mind?"

"Listen, I need you to do something for me"

"What will I gain after doing it?"

"I'll treat you lunch"

"Oh cmon! I have my own money, Keiji but...."
.
.

"But what?"
.
.

"... Having lunch together with you feels nice! So what do you want me to do?"

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

MEIKO'S POV

⏩⏩ Fast forward ⏩⏩

"Mas masarap yung spicy"

"Sige, eto nalang. Gusto rin naman ni mama yung mga maanghang"

Kumuha sya ng limang crispy fry mix na spicy at nilagay iyon sa stroller pagkatapos ay hinanap namin yung mga ibang bibilhin na nakalista.

"Eiko diba paborito mo to?"

"Lays!"

"Hahaha, sabi ko na nga ba, akala ko ba huminto kana?"

"Pinakita mo kasi saken eh"

"Naalala ko tuloy yung mga bata pa tayo, hindi ka mabubuhay kung hindi ka makakain neto sa isang araw at kailangan sour cream and onion flavor. Tapos nung high school, hindi ka na binibilhan ng mama mo kaya hindi ka na nakakakain nun araw araw kaya nagtampo ka sa kanya"

Tawang tawa pa sya nung sinabi nya yun!

"Namiss ko tuloy kumain neto.."

Tumango sya.

Nakita ko na kumuha sya ng..

"H-hoy Ivan!"

"Sampung piraso baka hindi pa sapat yung isang piraso sayo lalong lalo na na matagal ka nang hindi nakakain neto. Hahaha"

"I-ibalik mo to! W-wala to sa listahan baka magalit si Tita tsaka I-Ivan, ang dami ng binili mo baka------"

"Sa tingin mo magagalit si mama? Alam na alam kaya nya na paborito mo to noon"

"Pero-----"

Kinuha nya ang isang Lays sa stroller at pinakita iyon saken.

"Sigurado ka ba na ayaw mong kumain neto?"

Ika nya habang inaalog ng mahina yung lays.

*Gulp*

Namiss kong kumain neto!!

"H-hindi!"

Binalik nya yun sa stroller at bigla syang tumawa ng malakas.

"Anong nakakatawa ha?!"

"Sabi mo hindi eh kung makatingin ka sa Lays parang kinain mo na yung loob kulang nalang pati plastik kainin mo na eh. Hahahaha"

"Oo na! Inaamin ko na! Matagal tagal na rin naman ako hindi na nakakain neto eh.."

"Hahaha, sige kukunin nalang natin to. Gusto mo pang dagdagan?"

"Ivan!"

Nang aasar pa!

"Biro lang naman eh. Sa tingin ko nakuha na natin lahat ng mga kailangang bilhin, punta na tayo sa counter. Dun tayo sa counter 6, walang masyadong tao dun"

"Sige, susunod nalang ako. Kailangan kong mag CR"

Tumango sya at naglakad naman ako papuntang CR, nasa tabi lang naman yun dito kaya di masyadong malayo yung lalakarin ko.

Pagkatapos kong mag CR ay inayos ko muna ang sarili bago lumabas.

Bigla namang nag ring yung cellphone ko nung palabas na ako, kinuha ko naman ito at nakita ko na tumatawag si mama saken.

Agad ko iyon sinagot.

[Meiko]

"Ma, kakatawag mo lang saken kahapon ah. May problema ba?"

[Well... Wala naman pero may good news ako]

"Good news?! A-ano yun ma?"

[We'll be back home next week! But, we can only take two days off. Alam mo naman na marami kaming importanteng bagay na kailangan atupagin..]

"T-talaga po?! I can't wait for it ma! Miss na po kita! Excited na ako! Tsaka ma, Naiintindihan ko naman, di mo na kailangan mag explain! Haha"

[Ikaw talaga, Sige, I'll call you back kung may oras ako okay? I have to prepare my presentation for board meeting later. Goodbye nak, Mag iingat ka dyan, kayo ni Keiji]

"Opo ma, kayo din po. Bye"

*End call*

Napabuntong hininga ako.

Masaya naman ako na uuwi na sila next week, pero ibig sabihin din nun ay babalik ako sa bahay, makakasama ko na naman si Keiji, makikita ko na naman sya. Now I don't know what to feel anymore.

Binalik ko yung cellphone sa bulsa at lumabas.

T-teka.. Anong counter number nga nakapila si Ivan?

"Argh!"

Nakalimutan ko!!

Napakamot nalang ako ng ulo. Sana nandun pa sya nakapila mukhang napatagal kasi ako sa CR.

Naglakad ako habang inlibot ang tingin.

"San ba kasi-------------"

*PULLS!*

Ha---?!!?

Laking gulat ko ng may biglang humila saken!

"Sino k------"

Hindi ko naituloy ang sinabi ko nung makita ko ang tattoo sa kamay ng taong iyon.

Tinignan ko sya at saktong ibinaba nya ang mask na suot nya.

Bakit?

Bakit pati rito?!!

"Bitawan-------"

Hinila nya ako sa gilid, yung medyo tago sa mga tao.

"Keiji Bitawan mo ko!!"

Sa tuwing nakikita ko ang mukha nya, parang nag iiba yung pakiramdam ko. Hindi ko iyon maintindihan pero aminado ako na ayaw makita ng paningin ko ang pagmumukha nya!

Hinawakan nya ang magkabilang braso ko.

"Naririnig mo ba ako ha Keiji?! Sabi ko, bitawan mo ko! Bakit pati rito ginugulo mo ko?!!"

Wala ni isang salita ang lumabas galing sa bibig nya, tinignan nya lang ako sa mata. Lalo akong nairita sa inaasal nya, hindi talaga sya nakikinig sa ibang tao! Sarili lang nya ang iniisip nya!

"Keiji bitaw------"

"Meiko... Please come back home"

..

Huh?

.
.
.

W-why?

Why is he making that face?

Why does his eyes looks lonely?

And his voice, it's not the same tone I usually hear. It's soft, just like a tone of someone begging..

N-no..

This is one of his acts! Hindi nya ako maloloko ulit!

"Para ano?!! Para gawin mo na naman yung gusto mo pagkatapos ano?! Ano keiji?! Pagkatapos mo akong gamitin ha?! Iiwan mo ako katulad ng ginawa mo dun sa room?!"

Nasasaktan ako.

Naalala ko yung mga nangyayari.. Hindi ko na namalayan na unti unti nang ino-okupado ng likwido ang mata ko.

"What? Meiko I didn't------"

"Tama na! Keiji Hindi ko kailangan ng paliwanag mo! Ang kailangan ko, layuan mo ako kung yan lang din naman ang nasa isip mo kung bakit gusto mo na akong umuwi dahil ayoko na!! Keiji ayoko na!!"

Tears I held back have fallen.

I saw his hands coming towards me, I slapped it right before it reaches my face.

Hindi ko alam, bigla nalang uminit yung ulo ko.

Anong gusto nyang gawin?! Punasan yung luha ko?! Yung luha na sya lang din naman yung dahilan?!

Tinignan ko sya sa mata kahit patuloy na bumubuhos ang luha ko.

Bigla nya nalang ako niyakap pero tinulak ko sya.

"Ginulo mo yung buhay ko keiji!!!"

Gulong gulo na yung isip ko, halo halo yung nararamdaman ko, galit at awa sa sarili ko, at dahil dun sinusuntok ko ang dibdib nya.

Mas lalo lang bumuhos ang luha ko nung maisip ko ang mga nangyari saken simula nung dumating sya sa buhay ko.

"Sirang sira na ako!"

I continuously punched his chest, It's the only the reason I could let out my anger towards him.

He only stand still, letting me do it.

"Isa kang gag-----"

He suddenly hugged me.

"I'm sorry Meiko, I'm really sorry.."

I was surprised when he said that, I never heard him say sorry to me before.

First time hearing it doesn't mean it was sincere or special.

And unfortunately, sorry can't fix anything.

"Hindi ko tinatanggap ang sorry mo"

Bumitaw sya sa pagkakayakap saken at tinignan ako.

"Keiji.. Nakikiusap ako... Tigilan na natin to, please.. Ayoko na.. Maawa ka saken.. K-kunin mo lahat ng babaeng gusto mo pero pakiusap.. wag ako please.. Kung gusto mong bumalik tayo sa normal, Kalimutan na natin yung mga nangyari saten.."

Hindi parin sya nagsasalita..

"Keiji... maawa ka saken.. alam mo ba? gulong gulo na ako dahil sayo. Ginulo mo ko keiji, Nakikiusap ako, Ayoko na, Tigilan na natin to. If you're really sorry then stop doing those things to me"

Aalis na sana ako ngunit nahawakan nya ang braso ko bago pa ako makalayo kaya ako napatigil.

"If I promise that I won't do anything to you, Will you come back home?"

"Keiji!"

Napalingon ako sa tumawag ng pangalan nya at nakita ko si shontelle na papalapit samin na may dala dalang paper bag, binili nya ata dito.

"I already bought what you asked me to. Can I receive a thanks atleast?"

Huh?

Pinabili ni Keiji kay Shontelle yung dala dala nya?

"Get off me"

He said as she is wrapping her arms on him.

T-teka..

Ibig sabihin..

M-magkasama sila?

"Oh meiko! I didn't notice you're here! Haha, I'm sorry. Anyways, what a coincidence! I thought that you both went here na magkasama since diba you're keiji's step sister? Magkahiwalay ba kayong pumunta dito?"

Napayukom ako.

Tinignan ko si Keiji ng masama. Wala na talaga syang pag asang magbago.

"By the way, We'll get going! He'll treat me for lunch kasi"

Umalis ako at hinanap si Ivan.

Sumikip nalang bigla yung dibdib ko..

"Meiko!"

Nakita ko si Ivan na papalapit saken dala dala ang mga plastic na may laman ng pinamimili namin.

Dali dali kong pinunasan ang luha na hindi pa natutuyo sa mukha ko bago ako lumapit sakanya.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

KEIJI'S POV

Shit!

"Will you stop wrapping your hands around me?!"

"What? Keiji why are you suddenly mad?"

I snatched my arms away to keep her from holding it and reached my wallet out of my pocket.

Kumuha ako ng pera dun.

I held her palm and slapped the money on it.

"My treat for your lunch, five thousand is enough right? Thank you for buying this for me and get your fcking face out of my sight"

I snatched the bag and left.

"Keiji bakit bigla ka nalang naging ganyan?!"

I heard her shouting as I walk away.

Dammit. Dammit. Dammit!

I'm sure meiko will misunderstand this! She'll think I'm being insincere after she saw that girl.

.
.
.

I sat on the driver's seat after I got into my car parked in parking lot.

"Dammit!"

I punched the steering wheel out of frustration.

I'm hella sincere with my sorry.

I said it because I can't stand it, I can't stand seeing her cry because of me.

I hurt her.

I couldn't talk seeing her in that state, nor comfort her because I know she doesn't want me to do so.

Shit..

I held my chest..

It feels heavy..

So, I took a deep breath.

"Why am I like this? Why am I so fcking shitty?"

I've been insensitive, I didn't realize I was hurting her all along. I was so damn selfish.

I've seen girls cried because of me and I didn't care, but when I saw meiko doing the same thing, It made me loathe myself.

"You're really a fcked up piece of shit, Keiji"

This is the first time that I detest myself.

I rest my head on the seat.

"I wonder If there's any way I could make it up to her.. I don't want to see that expression of her anymore, I don't want to see her crying because of me.. Dammit.."

Kinuha ko ang cellphone sa bulsa at tinawagan si Kai.

[What is it this time, Kei?]

"I fcked up, I hurt her Seojoon. I don't want her to hate me more than this.. I don't want her to hate me that she doesn't want me to be near her.. I don't know what to do.."

[You only realized that just now?]

I smirked bitterly, I'm really stupid.

"Yeah.."

[What do you want?]

"For her to come back home.. That's all, I don't want anything else.."

[First, Why do you want her to come back? Is it because you want to do those things to her again?]

"I don't know..."

I heard a sigh on the other line.

"But.."

[But what?]

"I'm not having any sexual desire towards her since the incident during the stage play happened. I mean, I'm not thinking any sexual things to her anymore.. It's weird cause ever since that, staying home without her is getting lonelier than before.. I just want her presence.."

Not to mention I miss her cooking.. How long has it been since I last tasted her cook?

[I think you need to apologize sincerely and promise that you won't do it anymore, make sure that you'll hold on to your words or you'll only make things more complicated]

"I tried to apologize but it seems like she didn't believe me.."

[Then, Prove it to her that you're sorry for what you've done and don't make the same mistake again, maybe she'll change her mind]

"Am I really going to do this?"

[You want her back don't you?]

"Y-yeah.."

[Then you better do something about that]

"You're right. Thanks Seojoon, I knew I could always count on you"

*End call*

*Sigh*

I can't stand being alone in that damn house anymore. Although Tiya is there, It's still feels lonely.

I'll just hope that she'll forgive me, even though I know that it might not be an easy task because of what I've done, I'll do anything to get her back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 299K 52
Living alone with her sister, Rizaline Chavez has always found Sarah to be loving, caring, and kind. She is her polar opposite. But that's before she...
4.2M 246K 64
She may be beautiful, but she is aware that she's quite the airhead and is pretty dense. As such, Vivi masks her weaknesses behind a snobby and haugh...