Flynn Rider?

carlyfitzherbert tarafından

new new update as of 3/2023 check my recent chapter :) - NEW UPDATE AS OF 6/8/2021: not sure if i'm gonna co... Daha Fazla

Introduction
A Backstory..
11 years later..
Another 3 years later..
A new start
Luck
As time goes on
A Special Job
The Mission
A New Friend
Confusion
Back to Corona
Escaped
Gold
She's Back
Seeing Inside
The Jewels
Another Time
What Do I Want?
Nightmares
Making Waves
More Chances
Did It Again!
Find The Coins
Lonely Thoughts and A Plan
Freedom
New Guys
Overshadowed
UPDATE TO THE STORY!!
update- 2023

Moving In

80 1 0
carlyfitzherbert tarafından

I opened my eyes to a bright sunrise outside and the birds chirping on this warm summer morning.
I got up and put my jacket back on, brushed my teeth and fixed my hair for the day.

"Get up Lance"

"Huh? What?" he said, squinting his eyes open.

He eventually got up and fixed his outfit and it was awfully quiet between us.

"Flynn, are you still mad about last night?"

"No Lance, it's fine.. i guess"

"Well.. just suck it up for now. We need to head over to the Vardaros hideout and bring all of our stuff over here before the morning city rush"

I grabbed my satchel and my dagger and we headed out to the hideout.
It was a monday morning so thankfully there weren't that many people out in the woods or the city.

After about 25 minutes of walking we reached the hideout and swung in.

I looked at all of the stuff we had.. a pile of stolen loot, 2 chairs, a table and a large mirror.

"Thankfully we don't have too much, so this should be a piece of cake! Right?" Lance said.

"Um, well.. how are we going to bring the large items over?"

"We're just going to have to carry them over"

"Lance?! Are you crazy? That mirror probably weighs 400 pounds!"

"Well then we can just leave it here"

"Wha- Leave it?! Lance, do you understand how hard it was for me to steal that mirror in the first place?"

"Then.. lets just steal a new one? That's what we do.."

"I cannot just wait around to steal a new one, it's not that easy with mirrors.. and if i don't have a mirror to apply my 15 assorted face moisturizers i will just not feel like myself!"

"You're full of yourself, Flynn"

"I know"

We stood in front of the mirror with our arms crossed as we just stared at it.

"Well, it's not going to get to Corona just by us staring at it! Let's try to lift this thing up" i said as i walked over to it.

Lance walked over to the other side and we tried to lift it and turn it horizontally.

"Wow.. this is.. heavy!"

"Come on... Lance, we're.. strong!"

We turned it on it's side as we struggled walking it over to the edge of the hideout.

"Uh... Flynn?"

"Yes Buddy?"

"Uh.. how are we supposed to get this down there?!"

I leaned my head over and looked down the side of the mountain.

"Let's just slide it down and hope it doesn't break" i said back.

"Flynn! That's a stu-"

I quickly let go and watched as it slid down the side of the mountain.

"-pid idea.."

We made our way down the mountain and looked down at the mirror to see it somehow did not shatter.

We struggled lifting it back up again, but we finally got it and we carried it through the woods and to the Corona hideout.

We were leaning back and forth through the woods trying to hold this 400lb mirror and also trying not to get recognized, even though we looked totally out of place.

"I need a break!" Lance said as he quickly dropped the mirror.

"Lance! Ahh!! My foot! My foot!" i screamed as the mirror fell right on top of my foot, obviously.

He quickly ran over and lifted it off of my foot and i shot him an angry look.

"Can you give a clearer warning next time?!" i yelled.

"Oops? My bad"

We leaned over and picked it back up again and kept walking.

"Steady Lance.. Steady..."

"Flynn! I need to drop it ag-"

"No! You better not!" i quickly yelled back.

"It probably would've been easier to just steal a new one!"

We kept walking and eventually made it into the hideout and propped the mirror up against the wall.

I dusted off my hands and we both just plopped ourselves onto the ground.

"Wow! Didn't know you guys were so.. weak" Stalyan said from the back of the hideout.

"Ahh!" Lance and I both yelled.

"Stalyan! Can you stop doing that?!" i said angrily.

"Well.. it's my hideout?"

"It's not just your- yknow what? nevermind! Maybe since you're here you can help Lance and I bring some stuff from the old hideout to here. We just bought the loot and the mirror but we still have some furniture"

"What? Are you guys rusty?"

"What do you mean?" i asked.

"Why don't you just steal new ones?"

"That's what i said!" Lance yelled from behind.

"It's complicated.. but inexperienced thieves like yourself don't understand how hard it is to steal a large mirror like this one here" i said to stalyan.

"Inex- Inexperienced? Rider.. you don't even know how much i've stolen! I've done dangerous, life threatening jobs like stealing from my fathers dangerous enemies!"

"That's wonderful but can you help us?"

"No. Let's just steal some from my father! He won't even realize they're gone. Easy!"

"Steal? From The Baron?" Lance asked.

"Oh come on! You'll be fine" Stalyan said.

"Stalyan.. i don't kno-"

"In fact.. Let's go do it now!" she said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the hideout as Lance followed behind.

She pulled me through the woods and i still wasn't so sure about this.

"Stalyan.. he already hates me as it is! I really don't want to be anywhere near his territory after double crossing him" i said.

"He won't even realize that we're there! He's booked full today with meetings"

We walked up to the house and snuck around the back entrance and into the basement to see tons of stolen items like chairs and priceless antiques.

"Now come on.. let's quickly grab some chairs and get out of here!" she whispered.

I shoved some smaller items into my satchel while nobody was looking and then walked over and helped stalyan grab a chair.

"Hey! What are you kids doing?" a man yelled.

"Santos it's just me!" Stalyan yelled as lance and i hid behind a table.

"Oh, sorry Stalyan! What are you doing down here?" he asked.

"I.. i was just taking inventory! Yeah.."

"Why would you be doing inventory? I thought you went out to get lunch?"

"Yeah i changed my mind! You know how i am"

"Alright.. i'm sorry to bother you- Wait! Who's back there?" he said as he walked over to where Lance and I were hiding.

Stalyan quickly walked right in front of him to stop him from coming over.

"Nothing's there!"

"If nothing's there then why would you be hiding it?"

"Uh..."

"Anthony! Jace!" he yelled as they came running in.

Anthony and the other man ran over to where i was and grabbed our arms and pulled us up.

"Get your hands off of me!" I yelled as i kicked Anthony.

"Well Well Well, if it isn't the 2 double crossing jerks! The Barons going to have a good time with this" Anthony said as he pulled us out of the room.

"No! Anthony.. wait! Stop!" Stalyan yelled from behind as she ran to where we were going.

to be continued..

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

16.8K 369 8
Sadly, I really don't have the motivation to continue this story any longer. I know a lot of you have been wanting to read more of it, and I sincerel...
18.1K 447 9
[COMPLETED] It was hard for her. It was hard for him. Living in the world where she is hiding for the sake of herself. And living in a world where h...
13.7K 477 15
[Newsies Crossover] Visiting the kingdom of Neserdia in France, the king and queen of Corona finalize trade deals with King Joseph and Queen Erica of...
325 20 5
She never wanted to hurt anyone. She just didn't know how to control it. She was like the moon - lonely and untouchable with shadows to guide her pa...