Overshadowed Stars [JJK FF]

By crazynut-fics

She's a girl with insecurities higher than her height. She was a star a shining star. But overshadowed by her... More

Chapter 1- Being her shadow
Chapter 2- The open offer
Chapter 3- My Bestie Jimin
Chapter 4- The Slap
Chapter 5- Jun Juncock
Chapter 6- Cocky Muscular Guinea Pig
Chapter 7- I'm not interested in men,sorry!
Chapter 8- Butler And Master
Chapter 9- The Meeting
Chapter 10- Who Is She?
Chapter 11- Fucked by life
Chapter 12- Chocolate and vanilla
Chapter 13- The Worst Coffee
chapter 14-"She's not going to wear a skirt anymore!"
Chapter 15- "Is He A What?!"
Chapter 17- Human Rights!
Chapter 18- Miracles don't happen often.
Chapter 19-The First Kiss
Chapter 20- .Dead skin cells.
Chapter 21- *Code Red*
Chapter 22- "You're my star"
Chapter 23- Emergency
Chapter 24- Pity, Valak and Hoseok
Chapter 25- Try harder
Chapter 26- A Vending Machine?
Chapter 27- She's not that Innocent
Chapter 28- Hot chocolate
Chapter 29 - We missed you
Chapter 30- She's My Life
Chapter 31- A Crying Hyena
Chapter 32- Kiss me
Chapter 33- No Barriers (🔥🔥)
Chapter 34- Damn you Jeon Jungkook!
Chapter 35- The reason.
Chapter 36- The Best Moment
Epilogue-1

Chapter 16- This Is Kidnapping!

1.5K 93 56
By crazynut-fics

Y/n's pov

"How many days you're gonna stay there?" I asked while walking down the street that is familiar to me since my childhood.

"Maybe three or two I don't know. The flight to Paris will be in the afternoon or evening I guess. If you had told me that you're going to your sister's I would have joined you." I heard his disappointing tone through the phone.

"It's OK Jimin I can manage. Enjoy your trip and get me something while coming back." Yes, Jimin is going to Paris for the photo shoot along with his superior I don't know what's her name but let's call her bitch.

Normally I don't use that word unless I'm pissed. That bitch bumped into me once she didn't even bother to apologize so let's call her bitch. So, Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, That bitch, A model, A Camera man and finally Yoongi are flying to Paris. It sounded like a family trip when I heard all these people are going to Paris.

And did you find something strange? I did and I got the worst reply to it too. "The strange thing is why the hell yoongi is accompanying them?" and you know what our great pale guy's reply is? He said I'm Jungkook's bodyguard so I need to accompany him. And when I heard those words from him I was like "Dude are you serious?" but sadly it's the truth.

"Do you want me to bring a cat for you or what?" I heard Jimin's chuckle on the other end.

"No! I don't like cats."

"Wait! What? You said that you want to grow old with your cat alone in your own house. What happened now?" he asked being extremely confused about my words.

"Last night when I went to feed stray cats, one of them showed me attitude and it even tried to bite me. So I don't like cats from now on!" It's true that little kitty tried to bite me. And moreover I have a person who looks like a cat so I don't need other cats.

"Are you serious Y/n! You're re-.......... Oh yes I'm coming." I heard him talking to other person.

"I need to go, that bitch called me." he continued

"Lol, you call her bitch too, you tried to flirt with her right!" I questioned him.

"Well my best friend doesn't like her and she calls her a bitch so yeah."

"Best Friend goals." I completed his sentence and we both chuckled at our over cringing words.

"OK, now bye. Text me when you reach there. I need to go." he hung up after hearing me saying bye in return.

After a longtime huh? I miss this. My home. We used to have a girl's talk now and then in my room. I miss her a lot. I sighed and my hand went to ring the doorbell.

"Coming!" I heard her yelling from the other side of the door and a smile made it's way to my lips.

"Y/n!?" I chuckled when she hugged me as soon as she opened the door.

"Woah sis! You are strong now!" I returned the hug with same love.

"Sis Do you want me to hug you like this, till dawn?"

"I don't mind" her answer made me to laugh a little.

"Let's go you must be tired." she held on to my hand and walked me to the couch in the living room and we both sat beside each other.

"So? How are you?" I asked her since I didn't visit her after that day when I introduced Jungkook.

"I'm fine! What about you? How is your relationship with him?" I was a bit surprised by her last question but I let it slide. And after that incident on bus I was embarrassed to meet him and thank god he's not home this morning even though it's Sunday.

"It's going good! He's nice" I replied to her to which she nodded a little and I decided to ask her about the other day.

"I'm gonna ask you something......that Dang it, do you know that Taehyung is a CEO?" I was hesitant at the start but do I have to be? No she's my sis for God's sake.

"Hmmm, he told me that yesterday." she sighed leaning back on the couch.

"Why did he lie to you actually?" I raised my voice a little bit implying that I'm serious about this topic.

"He had his reasons and I'm happy that he said that to me by himself. I would be hurt if I come to know that by anyone else other than him." she said while smiling a little. Wow! She really loves him.

"OK! But if he lies to you in something else or if he hurts you in any way tell me. I will break his bones." my words made her to laugh hard and she did something that I missed a lot. Squeezing my cheeks.

"You're cute." she said while pinching my cheeks to which I whinned a little to stop.

"Wait? Where are your bags?" she asked with a frown on her face. I knew it, she thought I'm here to stay with them. No! I'm here to take my stuff which I left here. After finding a new home to live in I will shift all my stuff to my new home and live there peacefully.

When I left that day after Taehyung's drama and the slap which I adore a lot I could manage to grab only three fourth of my stuff. I don't understand how the girls in the movies manage to fit all their stuff in one suit case while leaving somewhere.

"I'm here to take my stuff that I left."

"Y/n! I discussed this with Tae. He doesn't have any problem with you living here, you can-" what? What did she say?

"Wait? Who is he to grant me permission for living here. It's our house. He's the one who is a guest not me." What does he think of himself? Who is he to decide whether I can stay here or not it's my fucking house.

"Y/n! It's not-"

"And sis I don't want to invade your privacy. I left just because of that reason nothing more. I don't like to hold grudges against anyone you know me. Don't ever think that I left just because of his stupid insults. I don't want to meddle in your love life and become a hindrance, you guys need privacy. You would do the same if you were in my shoes."

I clarified her. Yes, what do you think? If a stranger comes to stay in my home and insults me, I would leave my own house and sleep on streets? Never. If it wasn't for my sister Taehyung would be out of my house now. I'm not violent everytime but I'm not a person who sticks to non violence either.

I would have made Taehyung to step out of my house the minute he opened his mouth to insult me. I couldn't do it that time because of two reasons.

1. I knew my sister loved him a way too much that she's flying high in his love world.

2. He made me think about myself, question myself. His eyes depicted pure hatred towards that I started questioning myself. I've never seen him using that words to a women all I saw was his love for his mother. He respects her a lot. That's the thing I like about him. And I never thought I could hear him saying those words to anyone. So that's a shock to me.

"OK.... Now I'm gonna pack everything I left behind." I informed her and walked towards my room.

Opening the wardrobe I sighed looking at all my dresses that I need to pack. They're all those type of clothes which you never wear but still they lie in your wardrobe idolly. I told you my wardrobe is big. All of them were skirts and sexy lingerie which my sister bought to me a few years back. I guess they will be tight for me now. But I don't like loosing them. It's going to take a little long to pack them.

....................

Done! Finally! I'm satisfied with my work and I just felt like I drank a bottle of chilled coke on a sunny day. Heaven! It feels like heaven. I managed to thrust all my dresses into a single suitcase as I realized that they take less space then I expected.

I dragged the suitcase to the living room and frowned upon witnessing two more suitcases.

"Are you going somewhere sis? It's your suitcase right?" I asked hearing footsteps behind me thinking it was my sister.

"Yes, we're flying to Paris. Do you have a problem with that?" I rolled my eyes hearing a familiar deep voice. When did this dickhead come?

"Why? Taehyung do you think that I will get diarrhea if you both leave to Paris?" I fired back to my soon to be brother in law.

"Oh come on! I know how jealous you could be." he stood there while showing his hatred towards me with his pretty eyes. What is his problem actually? All I could see is hatred in his eyes. What made him to think that I would be jealous of my own sister's happiness. And here again I stood there like a statue questioning myself.

"Why would she be jealous of you Mr. Teahyung?" I whipped my head to the man who just spoke and there's only one man who calls him Tea! Jungkook! When did he come? He stood there at the door frame sliding his hands in his pockets.

I watched him in amusement till he stood beside me walking through the main door and snaked his hand around my waist. I didn't realize that my lips curved into a smile watching him defending me.

"It's Taehyung! Not Tea!" Taehyung said through his teeth. Oh wow! Now our cute baby tiger is angry.

"What's going on?" I heard my sister's voice and I saw her entering the scene from the kitchen. Wow! Where were you hiding when your pshyco boyfriend is bickering with me. Her gaze fell on me and then it shifted to Jungkook. She stared at him for a while with a stern look and I don't know why but I didn't like her staring at him.

"Nothing! Just talking stuff that's it! Nothing to worry." I purposely said it out loud to distract her from eyeing my man. Wait! Did I just say my man? What's wrong with me? Damnnnnnn!What's wrong with your head Y/n?

"Did you pack your bags?" Jungkook asked while turning his head to face me. Why is he asking me that? I just nodded still being confused. How did he know that I'm at my sister's place? Oh yeah Jimin! He must have told him.

"I'm here to inform you that our flight is at 3.00pm, now it's 1.27 so we need to hurry to catch the flight. You know that it takes atleast 1hr to reach the airport. So you guys better hurry up."

"I know, and I don't want you to remind me that Mr. Jeon." Taehyung answered in his usual deep voice but now it sounded scary. Not as scary as pennywise's husky voice in "IT" but still it's scary.

"And Mr. Kim I would appreciate it if you stop insulting her. I don't want anyone to treat my girl bad." Right now my heart just did a boom boom bang bang dance with all those animals in my stomach making me ticklish. Jungkook glared at him for a few minutes and we both left the house with Jungkook's hand still being drapped over my waist.

"Get in the car!" he opened the door of the passenger seat with force. Now what did I do? Why is he angry?

"What happened to you now?" I asked being really pissed.

He closed his eyes exhaling in anger and I can see his clenched jaw which made him to look more sexy and hot. I know it's not the time to check him out but he's hot with his clenched jaw and sweat beeds were travelling all the way from his temple to his neck. Ahhhhhhh control your damn hormones Y/n!

He harshly snatched the suitcase from my grip and placed it inside the car's trunk. Well literally threw it which made me more mad.

"Get in the car Y/n!" his voice is now deep and I can say that it sounded like some kind of threat. To be honest i got scared a little bit but I don't want to show him that I'm scared. What will you do Huh?

"No! Why should I listen to you? I can go by myself" I said and went to grab my suitcase which he placed it in the trunk a few minutes back.

"Open it!" I demanded after realizing that the car trunk is locked.

"Get in the car!" what the hell is wrong with him? He's saying that like a mantra of some black magic. He purposely displayed the car keys implying that he locked the trunk and he's not gonna open it.

Oh yeah great! Why everyone likes to order me around. If you're stubborn then I'm stubborn too Mr. Muscular Bunny.

"Fine! I don't need them if you're that obsessed with my clothes wear them yourself and post it in twitter. I'm done." to whom he's trying to show his attitude. I turned my heels and started walking away from him. I can go by myself.

All of a sudden I felt someone's arm under my knees and my legs couldn't feel ground anymore. His one hand is under my knees and other one is supporting my back making him to carry me in bridal style. I gasped due to his sudden actions, who wouldn't.... he's carrying me in his arms!.

"Jungkook, leave!.......... Jungkook!?" I wiggled my legs being in his arms just like I wiggle my legs when I'm in the pool. Yes, I just wiggle my legs because I don't know how to swim. I think i would drown being exhausted with all that wiggling Even though I'm not in a pool. And trust me it would be worst and hilarious death ever.

Even though I'm wiggling like a fish in desert he kept his face straight like my desperate efforts doesn't even have a slightest impact on him. All my efforts went in vain when he threw me in the passenger seat and pulled the seat belt over my body before shutting the door harshly.

This is kidnapping! He later went over to his seat and in a few minutes I saw my house well technically it's my sister's house now, disappearing from my eye sight.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him hoping that he would give me some sane explanation unlike yoongi. He pulled over the car to the side by stepping on the breaks which made me to jerk farword. Thank you God for making seat belt. Wait it was made by car manufacturer. Thank you car manufacturer may God bless you for creating seat belts.

"What's wrong with you?" I scoffed when he asked the same thing in return and he stressed the you word.

"You always keep yelling, fighting and arguing with me, what possessed you when he's talking shit about you huh?" silence.

The car is silent. True why am I silent? Why do I keep trusting the shit Tae's saying about me? Why did I even let his words to cut my self confidence? I didn't say anything when he questioned my dignity. Is that because of my sister? No that's not the only reason I know it well. It's because I keep finding faults and defects in me.

"Don't let anyone to disrespect you, I don't like it." my eyes flickered over him for a moment and I saw how sincere and serious he looked. I liked it........ No I loved it. A chuckle left my lips watching him being that serious.

"Why are you laughing? I'm being serious." His words made me to chuckle louder than before he kept looking at me until a slow smile crept over his lips. I love this journey. I'm liking it even though he kidnapped me. I mean it's not a kidnap but it's a kidnap. Nevermind.

I opened my eyes while nudging my eyes. I didn't realize that I fell asleep during the journey. Wait........ But Jungkook's home is not that far. I saw his seat is empty beside me. Where did he go? Wait what's that noise.

My eyes widened as I saw that I'm in a parking lot. Not a regular one, I'm in a Airport's parking lot. What the fuck?

I stepped out of the car and saw him taking out the luggage from the car and it includes my suitcase too.

"What's happening? What am I doing here? Can you please explain Mr. Jeon?" I'm confused, frustrated, irritated, angry I don't know what am I feeling right now but I'm sure I'm pissed off.

"Are you dumb? Why do you think you came here? To sweep the airport?" I flinched again hearing his sudden voice beside me.

"Stop coming out of nowhere yoongi!" I yelled at the pale man beside me who went to Jungkook ignoring me and took the luggage from his hands except for mine.

"You're coming with us! To Paris!" I take my words back. I hate this journey. Why God why? Why are you testing my patience? I can't, I fucking can't deal with him.

A/n : So yeah they're going to Paris! Yay! Do you miss someone? I miss two persons. Paris is a big city so they will meet them there don't worry.

(Look at himmmmmmmmm world wide handsome. )

Namjoon's mullet is killing me.

Did you see how sexy and hot his gaze is. Ahhh tae don't kill me with your looks.

So Imagine that they look like this( I mean how they look in the pictures above) in this ff.

Don't forget to vote and comment

I purple you alllllllll. 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.2K 18
"Something isn't right..! Why were Tae's eyes red..? J-Jimin too!" I exclaimed to Jungkook. "Listen...There's something I've been hiding from you for...
149 16 15
With a chuckle, Jungkook leaned in closed to my chest and whispered, allowing me to feel his breath on my neck. "I know you actually want me to kiss...
7.7K 267 56
"Don't push me away, please." Jungkook calls out to me, but he doesn't take a step further, allowing me my space. I'm unsure if I'm relieved. "I'm he...
251K 8.4K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...