Inheritance - PJM ✓

Av CrystalNight136

What happens when you gain ownership of not just your brother's house..but also his hybrid. Hybrid AU Jimin... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 plus teaser
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 20

13.9K 677 67
Av CrystalNight136

Chapter 20

Jimin Pov.

8 years ago.

Music.

The sickening noise of the music shook the room I was in. I barely had any sleep. In fact, when was the last time I actually slept? The icy floor seeped into my skin as I struggled to keep warm. I tried to relax to even attempt to get some rest but it was as if my body knew that was a dangerous idea.

Now was not the time to sleep, yet I needed it so badly.

My head tucked into my knees as my arms and tail wrapped around my body. My shaky breath being the only source of heat in this stone cold room.

"You knew this was going to happen." says the voice next to me.

"I don't care." I mumble childishly.

"Ah tough one aren't ya, kid?" The hybrid in the cell next to me mocked me from across the room.

His snarky voice pissed me off the most while I've been stuck here. I've never had to deal with a hybrid as annoying as this dog next to me. His snarky comments and his smug attitude just made me want to rip his face off even more than I already do.

"Look, every time this happens you end right back to square one of your non existent hopes and dreams."

"I will get out!" I growl back, "The only non existent thing in this room is your actual concern for me."

"Hahaa you're right Blackout. I really don't care about what happens to you." He laughs with his stupid cackle causing a snarl to erupt from my throat.

"Don't call me that asshole!" I yell at him.

"What, Blackout? Little kitten doesn't like the name they've given him. Aww how precious." The dog laughs ludicrously while rolling on the floor.

I've never felt so strongly to beat up another hybrid until now as I glanced at him rolling on the floor laughing to himself.

"Hey! Quit making noises in there otherwise we will take you out!" Shouts a man from outside our cages. A small smirk appeared on my face but I was too worn out to feel anything more.

The dog shuts up his laughing and glares at me. My tail slightly swishes back and forth in satisfaction watching my cage mate get told off.

"Yeah yeah keep smiling like that and maybe you'll finally get sold."

I ignored the dog's remark as I silently sat in the cage. Every time I closed my eyes the music just seemed to get louder and louder. I tried pressing my ears back, but nothing seemed to stop the deafening noise.

A loud grumble comes from my stomach. I curl up even more trying to ignore the fact that they're trying to starve me.

From the far end of the hallway I pickup on strange voices. As they come closer their words become clearer.

"I'm so glad we could form this partnership Mr. Min. I'm sure many of our clients would love to purchase such exquisite and rare hybrids." The man's voice dripped with blood and greed as he spoke.

"Oh please! Once I heard the new shipment of these beauties came in, I knew exactly who to contact." My fist clenched as the old man spoke. He's the one who put me in this freezing cage with barely anything on while trying to starve me.

I continued following their voices as they got closer.

"Your son is simply the spitting image of you! What is your name young man?"

The son spoke monotonously, but still firm enough for anyone to realize he was meant to be part of the high class.

"Yoongi."

The old man laughs, "Haha. That's my son! Soon he'll be the one you'll be selling to." His piggish laugh only made me want to rip his throat out even more. "After I retire Yoongi will be taking over the Casino as well as the Hybrid selling business."

"It would be my pleasure to work with you Mr. Yoongi when the day comes."

Their voices frolic around the corridors of this awful place as they looked at all the hybrids they had to sell. The son of the old man, not much older than I was, strolled around the hallway, silently observing all the caged creatures while the two men laughed and chatted while visiting all the hybrids in stock.

"Now this one," the two men stopped at the cage next to me while their greedy eyes looked at my cagemate, "He's quite a fine creature he is. Doberman Hybrid bred straight from the facility. Been trained his whole life. On command he can break the neck of any man."

The other man raises his eyebrows, "Impressive indeed. He looks quite old for such a valuable dog though."

The dog next to me proudly showed himself off to the two men. What's wrong with him? Humiliating himself like that just for an opportunity to be sold tonight. Shamelessly letting them talk about him like he's a pet and they're looking through a catalog.

"Not to worry. I talked to the lab technicians at the facility and they said that many direct clients were not ready to take on such a violent creature but I'm sure many of your men would love to have him as he would be quite beneficial to your...occupations," reassures the old man.

The man laughs again. I feel so repulsed. How can they act so artificial to each other and still conduct such transactions, "I wouldn't call working for the Crimson Ghosts an occupation, but it is certainly a great money-maker."

They finally make their way to my cage. My hairs stand on end as I lowly growl at their set of evil eyes.

"What's with this one being locked in a cage like this? The thing barely has any clothing on." The man asks.

"Solid black Chantilly-Tiffany hybrid. Damn thing wasn't bred at the facility. They plucked him off the streets somewhere and thought it was a good idea to train the prick. Now they expect me to find a buyer for him!" hollars the old man. I let out another snarl at him and he cackles at the sight of me.

"Why does nobody want to buy him?" questions the other man.

"Aggression problems. Nobody wants a hybrid that won't listen to them." the old man explains, "But he still is a beautiful sight to see. Maybe if nobody buys him, I'll give him to you Yoongi!" the old man shouts to his son but the son doesn't respond. All he does is simply take a short glance at me and then continue on his way looking at the other hybrids.

They soon left my cage after I growled and hissed at them enough. I relaxed a little, but my stomach began to convulse and hurt. A soft whimper escaped my mouth as I pressed myself into an even smaller ball. My eyes shut tightly trying to block out the pain.

Clank. Clank.

My eyes shoot open as I jump back against the wall. Involuntarily, I let out a growl at whoever decided to open my cage.

It was the casino owner's son. He slowly opened the door while maintaining eye contact with me. His eyes never left mine as he placed a tray of food on the floor of the cage. He didn't show an ounce of fear or emotion in his face but I still tried to scare him off. I did have the capability to break his arm off and he was most certainly aware of that.

For a moment, I refused to take the food just placed in front of me, but my stomach and my nose said otherwise. Making sure the old man was gone I submitted to my hunger as I hurriedly ate the food I recieved.

I tried to ignore the somber gaze of the young man in front of me as I tried to eat as fast as I could.

"Slow down you'll choke," he comments, "They won't come back this way." He stood guard making sure the two men didn't decide to turn around. I licked my plate squeaky clean as I let out a satisfying sigh. That was the best meal I've had in months. Only the premium hybrids had that kind of food. Not ones with anger issues unfortunately.

The young man tilts his head at me, "You have a name?" he asks. I stay silent not wanting to respond to him.

"I just risked my ass giving you food. The least you could do is tell me your name." He retorted after I refused to speak.

"..they call me Blackout." I let out reluctantly while gritting my teeth. I did owe him for getting me food. I just hated talking to anybody associated with that old creep and I despised that stupid name.

The man looked me over and scoffs, "I didn't ask what they called you." I raised my eyebrows at him, "I asked what your name is. You weren't bred at the facility right? You had a real name." He crosses his arms over his chest waiting for me to reply.

"Jimin." I look straight into his eyes to challenge him, "My name is Jimin." A growl escapes my throat.

I see a smirk rise on the young man's face as he takes the empty plate back.

"I'll be watching you at the auction, Jimin."

Double update guysss!!!! wHat's gOnnA hAppEn nExt

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.6M 68.3K 77
Y/n is sick of being lonely. Her parents died three years ago, her only friend moved away. So whats the harm in adopting seven cats. But here's the c...
150K 5.9K 11
You enter the ridiculously named 'The Fairy Pawmother," a hybrid shelter, with very low expectations. Instead, you meet a beautiful Dragon hybrid nam...
350K 16.5K 72
You are Yoongi's hybrid starting a new life. Fate keeps putting hybrids in your path that need your love and protection. BTS x Reader Completed 1.11...
201K 8.9K 30
you found him at your backyard, eating the cat food you left for the stray cats in your neighborhood; Jungkook, a stray and a bunny hybrid decided to...