Bruised And Broken

De SlothStories101

🌻 FINISHED 🌻 Endeavor has been abusing Todoroki Shoto since his quirk manifested... but what will happen wh... Mais

Beaten
Overuse
Questioning
"You're Late"
Training
On to me?
Following
Drunk
Aizawa's uncertainty
Early Exams
Informing Endeavour
His Wrath
Pros Vs No.1
Finding Todoroki
Visitors
Temporary Guardians
New Home
Blue Rooms and Soba Incidents
"You're Safe Now."
A week's time
The Whistling of a Kettle
BANG! CRASH! THUMP!
Midoriya's visit
The News
Counselling and Rules
Screams in the Night
Up in Flames
Down in Ice
Groupchat Shenanigans
"I'M FINE!"
Monoma Strikes Again
Adjustment
The Basement
Distant
Movie Night
Court Date
Cat Cafe
Tsukauchi Arrives
Baking
Sick
Friday
Court
The Alley
Missing
Rain
Found
Waiting
Dabi's Story
Stress
"He's dead."
Touya
Visits
"Please don't leave me again."
Cats in Hospitals
Hawks
"Thank you, dads."

Scar

8.8K 272 34
De SlothStories101

~Aizawa's POV~

Upon hearing Todoroki's cracking voice, I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed the tea kettle, effectively stopping the noise.

"Shota! That was my tea!" Hizashi whined. "What's up with Shoto?" He added, emphasising the 'o'.

"That noise was disturbing him." I explained, emptying the boiling water down the sink.

"Why?" Hizashi looked like a confused puppy for a second.

"That's what we need to figure out." I replied. Thrusting the kettle at him, I ran back to the bedroom. Todoroki was still huddled on the floor, but the violent sobs had ceased only leaving trails of tears on his cheeks. His heterochromic eyes avoided my dark ones, obvious embarrassment flooding through his body.

"It's okay to cry." I murmured, while wrapping an arm around the subtly shaking form. He flinched for a second, before soaking into the hug.

A few minutes later

Todoroki had stopped shaking, so I decided to ask him what triggered this to hopefully avoided a future incident. 

"Shoto, do you want to tell me why that happened?" I whispered into his two-toned locks. I felt him tense in my arms, his eyes flashed with fear.

"Um, w-when I w-was younger..." He trailed off.

"It's okay, take you're time."

"M-my mum, she was on the phone and-and she w-was upset. I-I asked her about it a-and she h-had a k-kettle..." His hand raised to his scar once again and the dots connected for me. When I first saw him, I believed it was just from his fire and that was the reason he didn't use it. However, I had doubts when he used his fire against Midoriya and didn't get burnt. Suppressing the shock, I pulled him tighter into the embrace as sobs wracked his body once again.

So that's how Todoroki got his scar...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

21.9K 707 25
I don't own bnha Todoroki has been abused by his father for years. He has no friends and also gets bullied at school. He transfers to UA which in th...
25K 503 42
IN WHICH y/n is forced into a relationship with shoto todoroki. ☆ CREDITS !! • story creds go to -BAKUGOSHOTO • character creds go to koh...
70.6K 2.2K 18
[COMPLETE] The sequel is out! - Dysphoria || TodoBaku •°•°•°• Anytime he'd speak, Todoroki would be abused by his father. So, he replaced his voice w...
189K 5.1K 35
Todoroki is dealing with an abusive father all by himself until one day his injuries are too much and he needs help from his classmate Katsuki Bakugo...