Bed of Lies : BOOK 1

De WrittenByKalifa

****WARNING; THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES***** "Do you ever think of me when you lie? Lie down in your b... Mai multe

SIDE NOTE
MEET DIAMOND💎
MEET KENDRICK
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS SO FAR
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Additional Characters
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaper 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Bed of Lies BOOK 2 - OUT NOW!

Chapter 50

4.5K 194 48
De WrittenByKalifa

The next morning, Diamond went by the Starbucks to get some coffee before work.

"$4.66", the cashier said.

Diamond swiped her card and put her PIN number in and it declined.

"What the- "

"Um ma'am-"

Diamond cut her off. "Yea I know. I'm sure I can read", she said as she went into her wallet and gave her a five dollar bill. "Keep the change"

Diamond graves her coffee and walked out of the restaurant. She opened up her banking app to check her account and it said the money was withdrawn this morning.

"What the fuck", she said to herself.

She quickly called Brian and he eventually answered.

"Hello?", he said.

"Brian did you take all of the money out of the account? My money?", she asked.

"Yes", he said.

"Why?", she asked.

"If you need money for something, you ask me", he said.

"Brian we are not about to do this. Put my shit back into my account", she said.

"Like I said if you need something, you ask me", he said. "Do you need something?"

Diamond hung up in his face. "He can not be serious right now", she thought to herself as she walked to her car. "He really can't not be serious", she said.

———————————————-
Diamond got to work and she was still frustrated about Brian this morning.

"I don't know. I'm still in a lot of pain", a patient said.

"I'll see what I am get for you then", Diamond said. "I'll talk to your doctor"

"You said that 20 minutes ago", he said.

"I know sir. I'm trying the best that I can. We have a packed house today. I'll check in on the order", Diamond said.

"Thanks", he said.

Diamond smiled and walked out the room. She stopped smiling and called Kendrick.

"Dr. Mills", he said.

Hey, this is Diamond. I have a patient who still hasn't gotten his meds", she said with some annoyance in her voice.

"Did you check?", Kendrick asked.

"Yes", Diamond said.

"Well check again", he said.

Diamond rolled her eyes and walked to the computer to look for the order. "I guess it would be there if you did it just now", she said.

"Anything else", Kendrick asked.

"Yea...whenever it's time for you to leave. Have a nice life", she said.

Kendrick was silent for a moment. "I still got another week so...", he said.

"I don't", she said.

"What do you mean by that?", he asked.

"Might be going to jail tonight", she said. "Would tell you, but you might read about it"

"Diamond what are you talking about?", he asked.

"Nothing. I'm just angry", she said.

"As much as I wanna talk to you about it I can't. Cause it's only going to lead to the continuous cycle that I'm not about to be apart of", he said.

Diamond looked down.

"We're on a work line so let's keep it work business", he said.

"Thanks for the order Doctor", she said.

"No problem Nurse Sanders", he said.

"Don't say that", she said.

"That's what you chose so -.... you know what I'm sorry", he said.

"Yea um bye", Diamond said.

"Bye", Kendrick replied.

Diamond hung up and got her patient's medication.

—————————————————

After her shift, Diamond was walking to her car until she was stopped by Kendrick.

"Hey, Diamond", he said.

"What?", she asked.

"What's up?", he asked.

"Nothing", she said.

"I mean like about what you said earlier", he said.

"Oh... that? I didn't mean it", she said. "You know I'm not bold enough to commit a crime"

"I don't know you sounded serious... I just don't want you to do something you'd regret", he said.

"I already did something I regret. So many things I regretted", she said. "I just get, life isn't perfect but I thought it would be better than this for me"

Kendrick nods.

"I talked to your dad... I guess you've been talking to him about me", she said.

"It wasn't in a bad way", he said.

"I get it.. for advice", she said. "...he gave me advice too and I think it's time to listen because it seems like it's something I've been hearing a lot lately"

Kendrick didnt say anything he just listened.

"Have a good night", she said as she walked to the car.

"...same to you", he said.

Diamond got in the car.

—————————————————-

Diamond got Ayanna after work and drove home. She finally made her mind up on how she was going to approach things with the divorce with Brian. It wasn't the best way but it was the only way to bring it to his attention that she was serious.

Diamond walked into the house with Ayanna.

"Baby, show daddy your drawing you did", Diamond said.

Ayanna walked to Brian and showed him her finger art.

"Wow. This is great Ayanna", Brian said. "You can be a famous artist"

Ayanna smiles.

"Imma hang this up", he said as he took it.

Diamond smiled a little. "Okay baby. Now go upstairs", she said.

Ayanna walked upstairs.

"What?", Brian asked. "You asked her to go upstairs which means you wanna talk about something"

"...when is the next time that you are off?", Diamond asked.

"Next Thursday", he replied.

"..well.. do you wanna go out for breakfast next Thursday?... it'll give us a good time to talk about our relationship", she said.

Brian nods. "Okay that's fine", he said.

Diamond nods.

Brian kisses her cheek. "I'm sorry about the way I've been acting lately. It's just that you know how I feel about you" he said.

Diamond looked down.

Brian walked her to the couch and sat her on his lap. Is was a gift bag sitting on the couch. "Go ahead and open it", he said.

Diamond sat there for a moment then picked the bag up and opened it. It was a jewelry box. She opened the jewelry box and it was a Diamond bracelet.

"Wow", she said. "This is pretty"

"I know it doesn't make up for what I did. The way I've been acting but... I haven't given you any gifts in a while", he said.

"...thanks", she said.

"Try it on", he said.

Diamond tried the bracelet on. "It's beautiful", she said.

"Like you", he said as he kissed her cheek.

Diamond smiled a little as she looked down.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

Diamond shook her head. "Nothing", she said as she kissed his forehead to make it seem like nothing was wrong. "I'm going to shower. I had a long day at work", she said.

"Okay", he said.

Diamond got up and walked upstairs.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.9K 339 34
Sequel To Body Party... I'm back at it again, But things have changed. I'm married to Kendrick, that night when he proposed in to me in his dressing...
1.1M 25.2K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...
51.9K 1.9K 38
Azure Johnson is a 20 year old college student, single mother, and stripper by night. After her father, Adam dies her mother, Zaynah, meets and begin...
Playing His Game De C

Ficțiune adolescenți

2.7M 72.7K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...