𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈...

بواسطة love_lorri

Yunho & San fell in love, but circumstances saw them torn apart. Will they ever find their way back to each o... المزيد

: COMING SOON :
: INTRODUCTION :
•⊱•••• 1 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 2 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 3 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 4 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 5 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 6 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 7 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 8 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 9 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 10 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 11 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 12 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 13 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 14 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 15 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 16 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 17 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 18 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 19 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 20 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 21 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 22 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 23 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 24 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 25 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 26 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 27 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 28 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 29 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 30 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 31 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 32 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 33 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 34 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 35 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 36 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 37 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 39 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 40 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 41 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 42 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 43 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 44 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 45 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 46 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 47 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 48 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 49 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 50 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 51 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 52 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 53 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 54 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 55 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 56 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 722ILY ••••⊰•
•⊱•~ 1 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 2 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 3 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 4 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 5 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 6 ~•⊰•

•⊱•••• 38 ••••⊰•

1.9K 163 96
بواسطة love_lorri

Jongho had thought that the most eventful thing off his day would be he and Yeonjun becoming boyfriends, what he hadn't expected though was for Yunho to one up him and finally find the man he's been pinning over for years. What was even crazier than Yunho finding Sanshine, was that Sanshine was his homeroom teacher Mr. Choi.

After Yunho had hit the person they now knew as Sanshine with his car, Yeonjun and himself had stayed in the car panicking as to whether they should get out or not. Yeonjun had emphasised that if it were serious Yunho would tell them to call an ambulance or something, so the two boys had stayed put.

But after a couple minutes had passed and Yunho hadn't gotten back in the car, the two boys were wondering where he went. Yeonjun once again had been the thinker and suggested that maybe Yunho had taken whomever he hit to the front office, and it seemed plausible since neither boy could see Yunho out the back window of the car.

So once again the boys had sat, idly chatting, and fiddling & getting distracted with their phones. The rain soon stopped and Jongho decided that maybe they should get out and look for Yunho. Jongho knew that Yunho knew his school well, but it was still a big place and even Jongho had to admit he got lost down a corridor ever now and then.

Jongho slid out of the car, Yeonjun following close behind, both boys scanning the area for Yunho's blue hair.

"Isn't that Yunho there?" Yeonjun said pointing with his finger and also turning Jongho's body at the shoulders, to turn him in the right direction.

"Who's that he's with though? Do you reckon that's who Yunho hit?"

Yunho was facing the boys, but standing in front of Yunho was an unfamiliar figure. Their back was facing them so neither Yeonjun or Jongho could see their face.

"Maybe they're swapping details"

"Swapping details?" Jongho queried, looking back at Yeonjun.

"Yeah, isn't that what your meant to do when you get into an accident like this? You swap details so if they wanna sue or something then you know who to call"

Jongho furrowed his brows "I guess. But it doesn't take this long to swap details, what do you reckon they're talking about?"

Jongho watched Yeonjun's face as he looked at Yunho, Yeonjun then looked back at Jongho "I don't have my glasses on, but it kinda looks like Yunho's crying"

Jongho looked back at Yunho "Yunho probably just feels bad for hitting that dude with his car, he's probably apologising and being all dramatic about it, the guy looks perfectly fine." Jongho paused "You know he kind of looks like Mr. Choi"

"Dude! You know what, I was thinking the exact same thing! Maybe Yunho hit Mr. Choi with his car" Yeonjun chuckled.

"Maybe we should go over there and help them out, if it is Mr. Choi, maybe if we go over there he won't press charges or whatever"

"Good idea" Yeonjun nodded.

The two boys began walking but then they both froze, it was like someone had hit the pause button on both boys at the exact same time.

Jongho swatted out with his arm until he found Yeonjun's sleeve, pulling on it while his eyes were now trained on Yunho "I'm not seeing things right?"

"You're not seeing things Jong" Yeonjun said, his eyes also focused on Yunho and the person they thought to be their teacher.

"That's one hell of a way to settle an accident" Jongho said, disbelief in his eyes.

The boys took tentative steps forwards, and with each step it was becoming clearer and clearer as to who the mystery person was.

That was Yunho, that was Mr. Choi, and they were most definitely kissing.

Each boy looked at each other, screaming with their minds for the other to do or say something.

After a moment later Yeonjun decided to clear his throat to get their attention.

Yunho and Mr. Choi jumped back from each other.

In that moment that they jumped back and Jongho made eye contact with Mr. Choi, he suddenly realised something.

Mr. Choi's first name is San.

Choi San.

The person Yunho loves is Choi San.

Was Mr. Choi Sanshine?

Yunho and Mr. Choi began to laugh.

"Jongho, Yeonjun" Yunho had begun, "Meet Sanshine"

Jongho shook his head frantically, shaking away the thoughts of how Mr. Choi was Sanshine, that whole scenario was important and mind blowing, but Jongho had something, or rather someone more mind blowing of his own.

What Yunho had said before he'd driven away, his car disappearing down the road, had a severe heat rising to Jongho's cheeks.

"Don't do too much snogging" Yunho had said.

Now all Jongho could think of was how bold he had been earlier in kissing Yeonjun on the cheek and how it might actually be when they kiss for real.

Yeonjun looked so cute dressed in his casual clothes and it wasn't helping the butterflies in Jongho's heart slow for a second.

This afternoon he had on black sneakers with white socks, black jeans with a blue and white fabric belt, a white shirt that was blue around the collar, and a pink and white wavy stripped jacket with little blue lined stars.

Yeonjun had always been quite fashionable, and although Yeonjun wasn't much of a shopper he had a knack for picking out and effortlessly putting together outfits. With that being said, Jongho was sure Yeonjun would probably look good in anything.

Jongho took a peek at Yeonjun and it was clear from his pink cheeks that Yunho's words about snogging had made him flustered as well, and that made Jongho smile. He hoped Yeonjun was thinking about kissing for real soon.

Jongho took a calming breath, "W-what time was the movie" he stuttered as he slung his backpack on his back.

Yeonjun jittered and then looked at Jongho "Ahh, five o'clock" he smiled.

Jongho looked at the time on his phone "It's just gone four thirty now, what should we do?"

"Well I was hoping we'd have time to eat, but I'm thinking maybe we just grab snacks and head into the cinema?"

Jongho nodded "Sure" he said, agreeing with Yeonjun.

Yeonjun stuck out his hand to grab and Jongho felt like jelly as he put his hand in Yeonjun's.

The two boy walked down to the $2 shop filling up a basket with all their favourite sweet and savoury snacks. They still planned to get popcorn from the cinema, but overall the cinema was pretty pricey, and Jongho didn't want Yeonjun spending too much money since he'd already paid for both their tickets.

Jongho ended up paying for their snacks and Yeonjun promised to get the pop corn.

Once they were done they stuffed their food in their bags and headed back to the cinema.

With 5 minutes to spare before the movie began, the boys got their tickets ripped, went to the bathroom and then headed into the still light cinema, taking their seats up the back.

The cinema wasn't overly full, there were a lot of people sitting in pairs, clearly other couples, and there was plenty of room between everyone.

Jongho was playing around with Yeonjun's fingers and eating the popcorn that sat in between them while they waited for the film to start when Yeonjun suddenly apologised.

"I'm sorry"

Jongho's head snapped up to look at Yeonjun, "For what?". Why the he'll was Yeonjun apologising out of the blue like this.

"I didn't just want to go out tonight to" Yeonjun made air quotes "'cash in on all' the 'valentine's day deals'. I kinda panicked when I asked if you wanted to go to the movies, since it was valentine's day and I didn't want things to be weird"

Jongho shrugged understanding now, "It's ok, I understand. I was happy never the less".

Jongho really didn't mind, if he had had the balls to text Yeonjun he probably would have panicked like that too.

"I'm glad" Yeonjun said as he poked back at Jongho's hand and then laced their fingers together so his hand was on the top and Jongho's on the bottom. "You know I'm still kind of in awe that we're dating now, that I get to do stuff like this" Yeonjun said squeezing Jongho's hand.

"Same, like I've been dreaming about you for-" Jongho stopped mid sentence suddenly blushing and going shy at what he was just saying and was about to say.

"You've been dreaming about me?" Yeonjun said, leaning forwards to get back into Jongho's eye line.

Although their hands remained linked, Jongho looked away from Yeonjun big brown eyes that were staring at him intensely, feeling embarrassed.

"Jong" Yeonjun called softly and directly "You're really cute when you're flustered, did you know that?"

Jongho shook his head, too nervous to turn his head and look at Yeonjun, he had no idea where this bucket of nerves came from all of a sudden. Yeonjun giggled.

Suddenly there was something wet on his cheek.

There and gone in a flash.

Yeonjun had just kissed his cheek and Jongho snapped his head to look at him, his free hand flying to cover the place Yeonjun's beautiful lips had just touched.

Yeonjun smiled "Better face forwards Jongie, the movies starting".

A/n lemme go bust an uwu ^.^

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

46.5K 2K 24
"sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ!" 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵, 𝗬𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲...
101K 3.3K 79
Let's just say life is a mess and these young boys don't make it any better for themselves. ateez chatroom/ groupchat fic. SEQUEL IS OUT! jongsang\se...
66.7K 3.7K 20
[COMPLETE] ATEEZ wooyoung/san "he's just so perfect. do you know heather? for me, that's him." "..dude, heather's a girl." (full synopsis inside) -a...
62.9K 5.2K 37
Yunho is in love, his soulmate is only a dream away. Yunho only wished his dreams weren't the only way for them to be together. ✧༝┉┉˚*❋ ⍟ ❋*˚┉┉༝✧ Sto...