Accidentally Parental

נכתב על ידי reikosan_

TAEMIN x NAEUN FANFICTION Loud party music, guts filled with drinks, and dancing like nobody's watching; it w... עוד

01: Her Dream and His Achievement
02: A Night Of Mischief and Madness
04: Signs and Symptoms
05: Pregnancy and Proposal
06: Conditions and Circumstances
07: Establishing Empathy
08: Caring CEO
09: Jealous and Jittery
10: Hysteria When Hearts Yield
11: Together in Tranquility
12: Strawberry, Lollipop and Lullabies
13: Willingness Divulged in Wine
14: Expecting the Unexpected
A Person from the Past
Fractured Feelings

03: Woes and Worries

762 31 3
נכתב על ידי reikosan_

Naeun thought that she just had her most comfortable sleep that she ever have in her life.

The warm, golden rays of the sun coming from the slightly parted curtains made her eyes to slowly flutter open and her lips automatically formed into a gentle smile. There is a mild pounding present on her head but she chose to shove it away since aside from today is actually her day off, she felt a little renewed after a long, fitful sleep.

Still smiling, she stretched her limbs with a start and as she do, she felt a slight movement coming from her left. The source of it was too close, it was coming directly beside her and that when she realized that she woke up from an unfamiliar room.

As far as she can remember, her room was a mixture of rose gold and chromosome shades but right now, all that she can see were white and gray.

The bed also felt foreign. Gone was her silk bedsheet and thick furry blanket as a gray cotton one is currently hugging her naked body.

Her sudden realization jolt her up from the bed with a start earning a muffled groan from the person beside her. Naeun's heart was beating loudly as she lifted up the blanket to peek under it and she confirmed that she don't really have anything on. It wouldn't be a problem if she's on her own bedroom, she thought, but right now she's obviously not.

The guy shifted on the bed, turning around silently, and now he's facing her. And on that very moment, Naeun has finally lost it and she screamed at the top of her lungs, waking up the sleeping man beside her with a start.

"AAHHHH!!" Naeun screamed on a high-pitched tone to the point that the house almost shook. "WHO ARE YOU?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Taemin shouted back clueless but as soon as he realized that a girl is looking at him with fright, his eyes bulged and he pulled the blanket to cover himself up. "WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

As he pulled the covers, not a single inch of the blanket left to hide Naeun's nakedness in front of him and the sight automatically turned both of his eyes and mouth open wide.

Taemin was completely stunned upon seeing her perfect body fully exposed that left him staring dumbfoundedly but he suddenly felt his body left the bed and a sharp pain erupted right from his face. Just a moment earlier, he was lying comfortably on the bed and the next moment, he was lying face first on the cold floor. He can't believe it! The stranger woman just kicked him hardly off the bed!

"YAAAH!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" Naeun screamed once again out of panic as her body got exposed and she reflexively kicked the unknown man with great force.

A groan escaped from Taemin's lips as he pushed himself to sit, protectively covering his private part with a discarded red leather dress he fetched somewhere. As he sit up, drops of red liquid stained the floor and he realized that it was coming from his nose.

"You!! You brutal, loud woman! You broke my nose!" He said through gritted teeth but Naeun just look at him angrily.

"That serves you right! You pulled the blanket leaving me naked! And you even had the guts to stare, you pervert!" Naeun's hand landed on the pillow beside her and she quickly throw it over the naked Taemin which worsen his nose bleed.

"Who did you just called pervert?! I didn't even know how we end up here—wait, we didn't... We didn't do 'it', do we? Tell me that we didn't!"

Panic rose over Taemin's head which made his voice to quiver a bit. But he knew better.

Taemin glance at the girl in horror as glimpses of what happened last night rushed back into his sober self. On his pounding head, he remembered the a woman in a red dress went to dance with him on the middle of the crowd and took out his wits as they sway.

He remembered kissing her hungrily, asking her to come with him to a secluded place, and here they were now, already sober, fretting over their little escapade last night. Dang it! We really did have sex, Taemin thought anxiously.

Then suddenly it occurred to him that he was so drunk and he didn't used any protection, nothing at all, and his only salvation was hoping that the woman is actively taking contraceptions.

With his fingers crossed he asked, "You are taking contraceptives, aren't you?"

The woman's mouth parted lightly from his question but his loudly beating heart skipped a bit as he saw her expression. Oh no, this is bad, he thought.

But instead of answering, Naeun throw another pillow to him but this time, it landed right on his face. She took the opportunity to run along with her undergarments and snatch her dress away from him but she saw that it wouldn't be possible to be worn again since the dress was totally wrecked. Groaning, she fetched Taemin's discarded long sleeves shirt and went to the bathroom.

She quickly shove the shirt on and she was glad that it's long enough to cover her up decently.

As she was about to exit the door, she spotted her phone lying on the carpeted floor so she dove to get and run downstairs, booking a cab as she do.

"Yah, aghassi! That's my shirt!!" Naeun heard the guy shouted but he made no move to follow her.

Once she's outside, she's practically phasing around like a mad woman and waited impatiently for her booked cab to come. Three minutes, five, ten and she can now hear a pair of heavy footsteps marching down the hallway. Her breathing was fast but to her relief, the cab finally arrived before he can even reach her.

She quickly entered and gave the driver the address and when she whirl to peek at the guy, he saw him only on his pants, and he was ruffling his hair in frustration.

A single sigh escaped from her lips and she mumbled, "Son Naeun, you're on a big trouble."

As soon as the cab left his sight, Taemin went back inside with a very foul mood. His head was throbbing hard which was brought by being so drunk last night and now he's suffering from hangover.

His eyes automatically landed on the clock perched on the wall and he cursed inwardly when he saw the time. It was eight o'clock and he was late for his work but he was still glad that he didn't woke up that late for the press conference. While ruffling his already disheveled hair, Taemin strode the messy apartment to look for his bestfriend.

If the rest of the apartment was a mess, Jongin's bedroom was a lot more messier. Red cups, empty liquor bottles, discarded clothes and underthings were scattered around the room. A smirk turned into his lips when he saw Kai still fast asleep on his bed with a familiar woman sleeping on top of him. Seems like I'm not the only one who had an adventure last night, he thought then tiptoed inside.

When he reached his closet, he accidentally stepped on to a piece of plastic wrapping and upon inspecting closer, he realized that it was from a condom. His inside twisted when he recalled what happened just earlier.

He and his bestfriend get freaky last night but unlike him, Kai was careful enough to use protection despite of being drunk. His mood worsen at thought and he angrily pulled a clean shirt randomly from the closet.

"Taemin? What are you doing in here?" Kai woke up suddenly from the noise.

"Borrowing a shirt. I'll return in later." He answered curtly and turned to exit the door but Jongin's deep laughter prevented him so.

"I thought I heard something last night. It was you, wasn't it? I remember you saying that we're not the same. Did you enjoyed sexing last night?" Kai let out another loud laugh causing for the girl perched on top of him to stir a little but instead of answering him, Taemin scowled at his bestfriend, raised his middle finger instead and left.

Taemin found his Audi still parked from the same spot last night. After igniting the engine, a worried sigh found its way out from his lips and he anxiously mumbled to himself, "Way to go, Lee Taemin. You just signed your name into trouble."

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Instead of going directly to her unit, Naeun decided to come over to Eunji's house to clear her woes.

The cab pulled over in front of a two story house in Gangnam. To her luck, Naeun always put a stash of won at the back of her phone in case of emergencies like this. After giving the driver her payment, she mumbled her thanks and went inside the gates.

"Naeun? What happened to you?" Eunji was seated on the living room with a cup of hot tea on her hand when she greeted her in surprise.

"You know that I love you so much right?" Naeun grin and her friend nodded in confusion but instead of answering her, Naeun snatched the cup away and drink from it eagerly. "Sorry, I am in need of a warm drink. Hangover is bothering me."

Eunji was still staring at her as if her friend was a ghost. Her eyes move slowly from her head to her toe then back again. Her friend even wrinkled her nose when she got closer.

"Where have you been and why do you still reek with alcohol?"

Naeun groaned and marched to the kitchen to wash her face and her bitter mouth. As she do, she could sense that Eunji was tailing right behind her and was still waiting for her answer.

"Oh, don't ask me! My gut keep twisting whenever I remember what happened."

Eunji's brows shoot up. "It's the morning and your mood is already foul. Woke up at the wrong side of the bed again? And my gosh, you smell bad! Why didn't you took a bath first before going here and why are you even wearing that ridiculous shirt?"

"More like 'woke up in someone else's bed'!" Naeun exclaimed and slumped back her body anxiously on the floor. "I end up looking like this because of that. I end up staying the rest of the night on that apartment."

The other female's eyes widened upon hearing her remarks. She quickly crouched down and shook Naeun out of disbelief. "Yah, yah, yah! Son Naeun, please tell me that you didn't do it. Please tell me that you didn't just had a one night stand with a random stranger from that party!"

A grim smile played on her lips. "I just did."

Her curt answered got Eunji rubbing her temples. "You're taking contraceptives, right?"

Naeun's eye get a little glassy at the question. With her head lowered she whispered, "I didn't. I stop taking it for months now. Eunji-ya, eotteokhae? What if.. What if..."

"Y-Yah, you're not crying right now, Son Naeun! Come on, you should stand up from there and wash up. Be positive, will you? Let's hope for the best. Ppalli, off to the bathroom now. You wash up and refresh your mind." Eunji pulled the already crying Naeun and lightly shoved her upstairs.

And Naeun, literally not knowing what to do, was left with no other choice but to follow the older girl's command.

Naeun took her time in washing herself up. She took the opportunity to scrub herself clean vigorously in attempt to wash away even her conscience and as she take a bath, she keep repeating the words 'Everything will be fine', 'Nothing will happen' and even the ridiculous thought of 'I will not get pregnant'​​​​​. But no matter how many times she chant those words, her woes and worries never left her alone.

After an hour, she has finally given up and decided to went out of the tub to dry herself up.

A set of sweats and a new underthings were laid along with a towel on top of the counter nearby and a smile formed tugged into her lips as she dress up. At least Eunji has helped to ease her nerves a bit and she was glad for it.

"I literally don't know what to do without you, Eunji-ya." She whispered to herself with a gentle smile.

When she finally went downstairs, she saw her bestfriend watching a television with a bowl of vanilla ice cream in hand and was seating comfortably on her couch. She spared a glance on the television and her brow arched up as she saw that the woman was watching a live news—no—it was a live coverage of a press conference. When did this woman gained interest with such show, she thought.

"Can I have ice cream as well?" Naeun chirped as Ishe took the empty seat beside her.

"Yah, you should drink hot tea or coffee for your hangover not ice cold goodies! You'll end up having a bad headache if you do." The older woman argued without even glancing on her direction.

"It's my day off. I don't really mind having a headache if it means having to eat ice cream."

This time, Eunji's eyes left the television and she squinted it to the woman beside her as if telling her warnings. As a result, Naeun flinched a little.

Scowling she said, "You're impossible, Naeun! You're not eating ice cream. Go pour yourself some tea. I made a chamomile tea for you. You can add some honey on it if you want, now go. Off you go and get yourself some hot drink."

Grunting, Naeun stood up to go to the kitchen and poured herself a cup of hot tea like what she have been told and quickly went back to the living room and took her seat beside her friend. Upon taking a sip, curiosity lit up from her causing her to ask the other female another question.

Seeking for the cup's warmth she mumbled, "Why are you watching a coverage of a press conference? Why not watch drama instead?"

Eunji hushed her down but answered her query anyways.

"Lee Financial Group is one of the biggest stock holder and investor of our modeling agency." Eunji paused for a minute to pointed to man who's currently speaking and she continued, "That's Lee Taejun, the CEO of LFG. He has officially stated to the public that he's about to step down and that his only son will finally take over the company."

"I didn't knew that one of the top financial company is actually our investors. I just heard the information today." Naeun mumbled as she sip on her hot chamomile tea.

"I can't blame you. You're too caught up with your work. Your schedule is always full to the point that you can't even spare a minute to catch up on recent news." She said and shove a spoonful of vanilla ice cream delightfully that Naeun got to look away to melt down her temptations.

​​​​​​"Ah, by the way, I heard the new CEO is young and rumors says that he's quite a charmer and it's also the reason why I am seated here watching this conference eagerly." She added after shoving the last piece of her ice cream. "Who knows, I might consider making him my boyfriend if I saw him."

Naeun burst out laughing after hearing her joke. "Yah, Jung Eunji! Are you hearing yourself?"

"What?" She asked innocently. "I'm twenty-six and a little romance wouldn't harm, would it?"

The younger woman was about to give her response but her friend quickly hushed her away after the anchor mentioned the name of the new CEO. In any minute now, they will be seeing their anticipated gentleman and confirm whether the rumors about the good looking young entrepreneur holds true​.

While sipping her tea, Naeun waited silently for the guy named Lee Taemin to appear from the television screen and when he finally did, she instantly choke up on her tea.

"Naeun-ah, are you okay? Is the new CEO that good looking that you have to choke on your drink?" Eunji quickly went to her side and tried soothing her up.

"T-that's.. h-him!" Naeun exclaimed in between coughs. "H-He's.. the guy that.. I-I slept with last night!"

Eunji's jaw drop after hearing her friend. She even stood up suddenly out of disbelief. "Y-Yah, are you serious?!"

"I am! Look at his nose, Eunji-ya, it's swelling a little, right? I just broke his nose earlier this morning. That's him. I know that it's him!" Naeun said in a little baffled tone. "I can't be wrong, I can't forget that pervert's face!"

"Yah, Naeunie! You just slept with a CEO?!" Eunji's shout almost shook the house.

On the other hand, the perplexed super model only stared at the television screen with a widened eyes and all that she can do was to gulp.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

18.5K 1K 29
"I don't know why but your booty attracts me the most? Let me touch it and I'll let you meet her." "No hyung what are you doing? Stop teasing me you'...
204 43 23
"Ignite the flames of a love that scorches the shadows, where passion burns fiercely in the embrace of forbidden desires. In the shadows of crime, sh...
160K 7.4K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...
11.6K 424 24
y/n - we did it in shower...... (he looked at me to continue) if i remember that was your sexual fantasy right tae? taehyung - (i choked a little) ye...