Killed With Kindness - Loceit

By allycatreadytowrite

janus' life is great. He has a lovely group of friends he's known since college and the most caring boyfriend... More

The calm before the storm
The storm!
I have so much homework why can I only focus on writing fanfic??????? Send help!
I think you broke my heart again
I swear this chapter has a happy ending : D
Logan gets ready to commit murder
Let me hold you.....like a hostage
Heaven help the fool who falls in love
The readers can have a little fluff, as a treat (For being amazing)
Oh soldier take your time, no one said the words all have to rhyme
You're everything that's perfect, damn
He said cancel everything, and like a fool you never see what's happening
They just took a dna test turns out Remy is 100% T H A T bitch
I was meant to be yours, You were meant to be mine
I'd love it if he made it
What's the worst that I can say? Things are better if I stay
Back to fluff? Kinda fluff? like a newly trimmed puddle
Recently a snake offered me a morsel from the tree of knowledge
If I had to choose him or the sun I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun
So long and Goodnight
I wanna ruin our friendship, we should be lovers instead
In which I give up on pretending things won't turn angsty
It was an accident I swear, it wasn't meant for them
Fluff? Fluff!
I know I've kissed you before but I didn't do it right, Can I try again?
It's canon that Janus likes Lana del Rey and I will use that
Do...domestic..loceit..medicine for soul
If you hold me without hurting me you'll be the first who ever did
Final Chapter

It's true I'll never be over you, I have built a future in my mind with you

298 24 66
By allycatreadytowrite

Tw: Mentioned character death

Logan didn't knock on Remy's door. He banged his head into it until the enby eventually came to check on the sound. 

"What's up girl?" They asked while leaning against the door frame.

"I am having a crisis" He groaned out while walking past them.

He continued on into the small apartment and dropped down onto the couch with a tired expression. Pressed into a corner of the room was a blanket laid in a big bundle and a hand stack out from it. The hand was holding a knife and was repeatedly slamming it down into the floor causing wood chips to fly around.

Remy didn't even seem to acknowledge the knife wielding blanket. Instead they sat down next to the nerd and moved him so he was leaned against their chest while they stroked their fingers through his hair.

"So what this crisis bout girl? Come on spill the tea" They asked with a soothing voice.

"Wait before that, what exactly is going on here? Why is the room so messy?" The couch table was playing upside down, the rug was thrown against the window and there was glass across the floor.

"Rem had a lil anger outbreak while I was at work. He threw some things around, no important stuff of course he made sure of that and he's paying me back for the glasses"

"Are you alright?" Logan asked just to be sure.

"Oh yeah. Like when I got home he accidentally threw a glass so it landed like 1 meter away from me and he still got so scared he'd hurt me I had to take his phone away so he'd stop making the robot voice say sorry"

They looked over at the blanket near the corner.

"He wrapped himself in blanket to in his words 'protect me' and then he just kind of laid there so I gave him a knife so he wouldn't get bored with just laying there"

"That doesn't sound very healthy"

They shrugged "I'll stop him if he tries to to hurt himself. Like he hasn't hurt himself in like...Whatever it won't happen okay" Their voice turned bitter at the end.

"Right, because it isn't like he's recently gone through something really traumatic and would therefore seek out old bad habits" Logan replied while holding back the urge to roll his eyes.

"You've gotten a lot more sarcastic since you started to live with Jan y'know" They replied "I think he was angry at Patton? Maybe? I haven't really gotten a clear answer yet but like if he's realized he's been abused and if he's angry at that abuse that's progress right?"

"Probably, as long as that anger doesn't turn unhealthy" Logan replied while running his hand up and down their arm.

Remy moved their arm away quickly as if it words had burned "He wouldn't hurt me" They whispered out so their friend wouldn't hear.

"I know but just to be sure"

"Anyway. Soooooo girl whatcha you worried bout?" They asked to change the subject.

"I....This will be utterly unnatural to say but...I'm..maybe...probably...definitely in love with....Janus" Logan slowly replied while fiddling with his tie.

"Welcome to the club" They rolled their eyes but when they saw the way Logan completely died on the inside they quickly added "I'm not in love with Jan! I meant welcome to the club of being in love with forbidden fruit"

"Why can't there be a way to uninstall feelings? I am so exhausted of having them" He sighed.

"Mood. But like Jan's single and everything! Isn't the problem you being a total pussy and not wanting to ask him out?"

Logan let out a long sigh "But what if he's not ready for a new relationship. Take this for example. Last night he woke up from a nightmare and I tried to comfort him but for at least 10 minutes he was so caught up in stress he didn't recognize me. He kept yelling about where he was and who I was and-" He voice wavered. He stopped to take a deep breath "I don't want to make him feel worse than he already does"

Remy didn't even try to hide how angry hearing what janus had to go through made him "I know I'm not supposed to think it but I am so glad Patton is dead" They muttered.

"What?" His eyes went wide as he asked it.

"Didn't I tell you??? Roman called yesterday all crying and stuff cause apparently Pat had driven off a road accidentally a few nights ago. Took like 5 hours till he died, 5 painful hours"

"Now I feel bad for being glad he's dead" Logan groaned.

"If he hypothetically had a superpower making other people feel bad would be it" Remy agreed.

"The good thing is that now I don't have to talk with Jan about maybe taking him to court. If he'd already abused two people he would have probably continued on if he wasn't put in jail or something. Instead that godamn road fixed it"

It was quiet for a few moments before Remy asked "Shall I get the wine?" Logan nodded without another word.

They got up and went into the kitchen. The only sound left was of the knife getting slammed into the floor and even that stopped soon enough. Remus hesitantly crawled away from the blanket. He sat down next to Logan and pretended to stab him with the knife repeatedly. 

Bandages were wrapped around both of his lower arms and Logan was close to asking about them but he kept his mouth shut. Maybe asking about it would make him feel worse. 

"Salutations. Thanks for the stabbing" Lo greeted while grabbing the knife and yanking it away from him. He laid it on the table instead. The last time he saw Remus with a knife he cut up his neck and he didn't want that to happen again.

The duke gave him a short hug before taking out his sketchbook and doodling away. Remy came back with 2 glasses filled with red wine and an entire bottle of it. They gave one of the glasses to Logan while giving the bottle to Remus who immediately took a swing of it. He hoped it was rat poison but got really disappointed when it wasn't.

"A toast to the person who's favorite hobby was ripping feathers out of angel's wings" Remy said in a serious tone while holding their glass out. Logan clinked his glass into theirs before drinking.

Remus looked between them with a confused look. Remy hadn't told him about the death because just this day he'd been making love poems about how Patton was the love of his life and then 20 minutes later he was tearing pillows apart while wishing it was his ex's head. They weren't sure if his reaction to the news would be to jump of a bridge or to go and dig up the corpse to cut it up.

"What if he goes back to his old mindset?" Logan began once more to ramble about janus "What if me loving him makes him feel worse? What if he says yes to being together with me even if he doesn't want to because he's afraid I'll hurt him otherwise? What if I come across as someone who just wants him because he's easy to get?"

"Girl, chill"

"No. There are far too many unpredictable variables in all of this"

Remus suddenly let out something somewhat close to a yell as he ripped out a page from his sketchbook. He tore the paper apart until it had become dozens of pieces. The drawing had depicted him and Patton together. He'd made very Very many drawings of them recently because he missed him but now when he saw them he got nauseous.

"Babe you good?" Remy asked while patting his head.

'Stupid drawings' He wrote in return while pouting.

"We can burn them later" They suggested to which they got nodding. Remus leaned against their side and continued to look grumpy when they moved their arm around him. 

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I almost wish I was aro or straight so I didn't have to have this icky love problem" Logan said.

Remy gasped and pointed at him while exclaiming "Too far girl!! Don't bring the straightens into my home! You keep being a proud gay you here me!" Remus quickly nodded along.

"I don't really have a choice either way since sexuality is a very complex thing that comes from a mix between genes and social upbringing" He couldn't help but info dump.

 "You could always suppress it like I did for the first 21 years of my life!" Remy replied while doing finger guns. Remus shuddered at the memory of them dating girls while still using their dead name and other pronouns.

'Dark times' He wrote.

"Indeed and you know what gal? It will be very dark times for specs here if he doesn't get his act together and asks the slimy snek out!"

'You should try and give him a real human heart That would be very romantic' Remus wrote while grinning.

"No thank you"

'How about writing a love letter with your own blood'

"That would imply that I would hurt myself to draw blood which is very bad" Logan replied while motioning for the bandages around the other man's arms.

He crossed his arms and looked away. "Have you thought about just blurting it out?" Remy asked.

"That would be far too risky. There has to be some sort of way to logically come up with the perfect way too ask him out"

The insomniac leaned their head back and laughed "Do you seriously think there's any logic in love??? Girl that's adorable. like if there was any logic in it I wouldn't be in love with a fricking trash ra- I mean no one. I would try and fall in love"

Logan grabbed for the bottle and poured another glass of wine "I'm giving up on life" He sighed while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Same" Remy replied jokingly.

'Same' Remus replied seriously.

Remy cracked their knuckles and rolled their shoulders "Aight babe. You're not leaving till we your official cheerleader squad and wingmen have given you enough confidence to go over and kiss that snake"

Logan rolled his eyes before nodding. It would be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1K 45
COMPLETE This is a Moxiety Fan Fiction about Virgil facing his past. The only person who seemed to tolerate him was Patton and he felt he could open...
82.5K 2.8K 38
|C O M P L E T E| This is based in the mindscape. The sides care for each other very much... But how much? Read to find out..... BTW I'm very very tr...
30.3K 1.1K 24
So this is my very first story ever so let me know what you guys think! The following pictures that you'll see in this story do NOT belong to me so i...
10K 760 37
PLEASE READ BROKEN BOOKS 1-4 BEFORE READING THIS ONE. ~^@ After what happened at the Refuge Virgil and Lucas have been insane. They've been in war mo...