Your My Weakness [Vampire Dia...

Bởi Books_Are_B4E

I'm Emily and I am new in Mystic Falls. I needed to get away from life in the big city. I was in too much dra... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 32

430 19 1
Bởi Books_Are_B4E

I wake up seeing Jenna next to me. She was asleep. I looked around me seeing Elle! I rushed to Elle and saw her asleep too.

"Elle! Wake up!" I say I shook her and shook her. She finally opened her eyes. When she saw me, she hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Klaus. He took me right after you left that day we were together. He killed Gabe." she said crying.

"What?!" I hug her.

"He compelled me to forget about him. That's why he was never around. Klaus was spying on us the whole time. And h-he......"

"What did he do?" I asked afraid.

"He turned me into a vampire." she says.

I stood in shock. I didn't even know how to react.

"Emily, say something." she begged.

"Your a v-vampire?" I whisper. That means Klaus is going to use her for the sacrifice. "Elle, you need to run away." I whisper.

"What? Why?" She asked.

"Because Klaus is going to kill you, please leave."

"What about you,Em?" She asks.

"I'll be fine. Just go!" I say. Elle disappears and I try to wake Jenna up, but she wouldn't budge.

Suddenly I hear someone coming. I lay on the ground where I was before and pretend to be asleep.
All of a sudden I hear fire light up. I open my eyes seeing Elena and Jenna surrounded by fire.

"Why is Jenna dead?" Elena says. I could hear in her voice that she was about to cry.

"She's not dead. Just in transition." a girl says. Jenna wakes up.

Jenna's a vampire!

I couldn't help but get up.

"I remember hearing Elena in trouble saying she was at Alaric's apartment. When I got there Klaus forced me to drink his blood and I don't remember anything else."

"Do you remember how people turn into vampires?" Elena asks.

Jenna thought and realized at that moment that's she was a vampire.

"Are you hungry?" The girl asked.

"Don't feed her." I say

"Elena threw a rock at her but she used magic to block the rock. The girl casted a spell on Elena so she was stuck in her own circle of fire. She also casted a spell on me not letting me move. She's the witch.

The witch grabbed a rock and cut herself. "Don't please." Elena begged.

Jenna couldn't help herself and drank completing the transition. She's a full vampire now.

A yell came out of nowhere and Jules was brought into the circle of fire. She was yelling in pain.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask.

"I'm slowing her transformation down."

Klaus appears and hands the witch the moonstone. the witch starts the spell by chanting. She removes Jules from the circle of fire.

"Everything I did was for Tyler." Jules says. Klaus grabbed Jules and ripped her heart out. Klaus gives the witch Jules heart and pours the blood on the moonstone.

"Jenna you are fast and strong. When you have the chance run" Elena whispered to Jena. Klaus was about to go to Jenna when he saw me.

"Where's, Brielle?"
He asked me.

"Go to hell." I spat.

"I can kill you right now. I could turn you into a vampire just like I did Brielle."

"Your a monster. She doesn't deserve to go through this. She's innocent."

"I knew you would try and save her. I'm always one step ahead, Emily."

How did he know my name?

He went to grab Jenna but Elena stopped him

"Please don't kill her. Let her go. I don't want my brother to be without a family. I did everything you asked."

"It appears Stefan has arrived." Klaus says leaving to go talk to Stefan.

"Jenna you have super hearing. What are they saying?" I ask.

"Stefan wants to replace me in the sacrifice."

Klaus returns and asks Elena. "Who do you want alive and who do you want to die?"

"What kind of question is that?" I ask. "Jenna and Stefan are both important to her."

"Shut up before I rip your heart out." Klaus threatens while sinking. His nails into my skin. I groan in pain.

"Don't hurt, Emily." Elena says. She was thinking and soon Klaus got impatient and stabbed Stefan in the back.

"I need Stefan for other uses." Klaus says and goes for Jenna.

Elena was sobbing. "I know what I need to do." Jenna runs and bites the witch. Klaus appeared behind Jenna and stabbed her. Jenna looked at us scared.

"Turn off your emotions. Turn them off." Elena says crying. I cried as I watched Jenna's body slowly grow lifeless and the color drain from her body.

Klaus walked to Elena asking for her hand. Elena objects and walked to where the witch was.

"Thank you" Klaus says.

"Go to hell." Elena spat.

Klaus bit Elena draining her of her blood.
"No!" I scream as Elena's body fell lifeless on the ground.

Bonnie appeared and threw Klaus with her magic. Damon came and snapped the withes neck allowing me to move. I looked at where Klaus sunk his nails in my skin and saw bloody marks. I pushed it to the back of my mind and went to help pull the stake out of Stefan while Damon grabbed Elena. Damon left getting Elena to safety.

Bonnie kept casting spells on Klaus and Elijah showed up. He was about to kill Klaus when Klaus told him that his family wasn't dead. Klaus promised Elijah that he would give him his family back if he lets him live.

"I'm sorry." Elijah says looking towards our direction then leaves with Klaus.

We went to Elena's house to see Elena awake. I looked over towards the kitchen to see Damon breaking the news to Alaric about Jenna. It hurt to see Alaric so heartbroken. Alaric turned away from Damon in completely shock. I wanted to go and comfort him, but Damon stopped me. "Give him some space right now."

I just nod while he embraced me in a hug.

~The next morning

Today we are getting ready for Jenna's funeral. Everyone met at the cemetery where we all set flowers on her grave. It was a very emotional moment. When Elena set her flowers, she turned giving me a hug sobbing.

"Im here for you, Elena." I say crying with her. She walked back to the car and I stayed with Stefan and Damon.

"How are going to kill a vampire-werwolf?" Damon asked.

"I don't know but I'm not going to let anyone else from her family die." Stefan answers.

"Guys, I'm going to the car with Elena." I say walking away. When I was heading to the car, I was stopped by Elle!

"Elle, are you ok?" I ask.

"Yes, but I need a place to hide. If Klaus finds me, he will kill me for leaving."

"You can stay at my house. I don't think Damon and Stefan will mind."

"Alright. I'll see you there"

"How do you know where I live?"

"Remember when I found you and Damon compelled me to forget? Well when you become a vampire, all the compulsion goes away so I remember."

"Ok."
With that she was gone in a flash.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok I updated twice tonight because I wasn't sure if I would be able to update in the next two days. Hope you enjoyed!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

214K 4.2K 20
Kalus is many things in many people's eyes, cruel, twisted, powerful, ruthless or even down right evil. However what shows on the outside isn't alway...
324K 7K 35
Edward left Bella and she was heart broken she moved to mystic falls to be with her cousins and friends and they helped her back to be the girl she...
147K 2K 37
It has been four years since Stefan has left Mystic Falls, due to all the drama and life threatening situations. There's also the fact of Elena leavi...
347 32 28
Hello! First of all, I would like to say, that this is my FIRST story written in English. So I would like you to ignore the mistakes... !FAN FICTION...