Scream Queers (boyxboy)(broma...

By thisShin

"Our Queerority is open to all with indifferences as long as you are rich - and popular." - Gucci My name is... More

Scream Queers
Warning

xx | Canola Virus (ECQ Special Chapter)

171 8 0
By thisShin

SPECIAL CHAPTER
While I'm still busy writing some of my ongoing stories and formulating this story's plot, I decided to write and give a sneak peek of Gucci and his gang. So enjoy, (if there are errors please don't hesitate to comment on them, it literally helps)

"What do you mean we can't go the fūck out of the house?" I yelled over the phone.

One of my daddy who works for Department of Health advised not to go out and stay indoors because there's this virus that keeps on spreading around like forest fire and can kill you by coughing you to death. He said its better if we stay indoors for the meantime.

The symptoms were coughing, headache and shortness of breath as what he reminded me of.

What's the name of that virus again? Canola? Well that's a cute name for a deadly disease.

I ended the call and looked at my horrendous subordinates "There's a virus outside." The news surprised them, making them gasp.

"Will that turn my skin green?" Prada exclaimed.

"Bîtch NO."

"Well then is it a worse type of virus?" Balenciaga butted in.

"It'll just choke you or make you cough and then slowly kill you. You'll be dead, so it's a worst type of virus. So its... deadly." I deadpanned.

"The only thing that can choke me is my daddy's dīck." Prada answered.

"Prada as if you have a daddy." Balenciaga clapped back. "You don't even have one." He added.

"Heinz, go out." I ordered Heinz at tinuro ang pintuan ng mansion.

"But the news advised na 'di pwede lumabas." I rolled my eyes at him, he just scratched his head as a response but my fingers are still pointing at the door going outside of my room - where the balcony is located.

"Kaya nga you should try. Are you dumb? Go- go, go outside." He had no choice but to follow my order so he walked out of my room's door and stood outside.

Heinz is my little minion, he's new to the gang and I'm training him to become a good one, to follow Gucci's steps.

"Don't come inside b¡tch. You got a Canola." I exclaimed when he was about to open the door to get himself in. So he stood outside and waited.

"Gucci its corona - as in crown. Are you deaf or sumn?" Prada interrupted.

"Oh wait did I ask you? I remember I was talking to Heinz." Prada just mocked me and continued scrolling through his lavender iPhone eleven.

"They said there's a one month ECQ." Balenciana said in his usual tone.

Versace spoke up, "Isn't that where Sandara Park joined?"

"Bitch that's Star Circle Quest - DONT be tanga." I face palmed in front of my dumb minions. I don't even know why I'm friends with these dumbusses, maybe because we are all popular? - well except for Heinz.

"ECQ - as in, Extended Community Quarantine. - *cough*" Balenciana was interrupted by his cough. And the b¡tch literally had the guts to cough in front of us!

"OH MY GOD - don't come near us you stupid hoę you got Canola." I took my alcohol spray and sprayed it on his face. Meanwhile the two uglies stood up and immediately hid themselves on my back. "That's better." But Balenciana coughed again. "B¡tch get out and cough inside your room - shoo shoo." I ordered him.

"No. I don't have that virus you know damn well we've been here for weeks already." Balenciana argued. "The virus just started." He added.

"The virus has been out for days already. Stupid." Prada answered.

"No it's just been discovered. And I haven't been anywhere except here." Balenciana was defending himself.

It took a couple of bickering and argument until I stood up and went inside my own room. "Daddy told me we should wear masks. I think I have new masks that just arrived last week from Gucci." I rummaged through my closet's cabinet and found the box where my other daddy ordered for me. It was a box of custom made Gucci masks that was ordered from the original store.

I gave my uglies each mask. You see what I did there? Gucci is a good person. A charitable person. So stan him.

"See? Even in times of pandemic we still look fabulous in Gucci." I uttered as I wear my own Gucci mask.

"I prefer in Prada."

"Gucci is better, Prada."

"No- Balenciaga is cool."

"Oh shut up Balenciana."

"Versace is better."

"Oh shut up! Y'all should be thankful I even let you three wear my name." I rolled my eyes at them. "Your brands can't even afford this luxurious design."

No one then dared speak against the fact I just spilled but suddenly Prada changed the subject, "Well I guess we'll stay at the mansion for a month. Isn't that amazing?" Prada blurted out.

"No it's not Prada. There's no food in the kitchen, no one's going to cook for us. No one even knows how to do the laundry. Can we even survive the thirty day lockdown? "

"Wait what? You guys don't know how to cook? Then who's going to cook for us?" Versace in a surprise exclaimed.

"Well I guess we have to just order something then." I, being the brain of this gang suggested.

I know right? Im a genius.

"Wouldn't that be dangerous to order a food online? I mean what if the delivery guy has a corona?" Prada asked.

"That's why you will be the one responsible for picking up the food the delivery guy delivers Prada." I told him as I give him a delighted look.

"You'll be like the front liner. In our holy gang." Versace added.

"A holy sacrifice." Balenciana nonchalantly butted in.

"Then we'll be the back liner - your supporter!" I exclaimed at Prada. He was helpless so he gave up.

"Okay then." He rolled his eyes at the three of us and started dialing something on his phone. "I called Chowking-"

"Bitch not Chowking! Order a different one. They said it came from China." Versace yelled at Prada.

"But they -" i stopped him.

"No buts just pay them with your money and order from a different restaurant." Prada let out a gasp of exasperation and for the nth time rolled his eyes at me again. This b¡tch really likes to imitate me - just like his taste in music! He proceeded on scrolling through his phone to look for something to order.

"So who's going to do the laundry?" Versace asked all of a sudden.

"I have a lot of clothes in my closet; I think I can last three months not having them laundered." I concluded. "So that leaves you guys with the problem." They all scoffed at my ignorance.

"Kasalanan mo rin kasi Gucci, you didn't hire a maid." Prada stopped scrolling through his phone to scold me.

"We don't need maids Prada. I have you guys so why would I ask for one?" I rolled my eyes again.

"As if we know how to do the laundry."

I was about to answer them when suddenly I got a phone call from someone I have been waiting for.

"Addy?" I was so delighted to hear his hot and dark voice. It makes me really 'ugh.' You know? the sound of his hot dark voice just wants me to moan. "I missed you." I was trying not to sound squeaky when I told him about how much I miss him.

"GUTCHE!" He yelled out - he already knows how much I hate being called by that. It sounds so kalye. Yet he still keeps on calling me by that name. So I rolled my eyes.

He's the only one who can call me that.

And I just let him.

"We're like trapped inside the house for the next thirty days and I will like miss you." I exclaimed over the phone.

"Babe malapit naman ang mansion niyo samin." He reassured. "It's like located at the right side of your house."

"Even so, I'm afraid I'll get hawa of your Canola when you get out." He chuckled on the other line. "And come here."

"As if I'm going to come over there."

"You're not?" I whimpered. "Then how can you rub it in me?"

I and Addy were planning to rub things tonight but because of that godumn Canola the plan will be postponed.

"No Gutche, I'm not going to rub it in you. I'm going to be celibate for the next thirty days."

"WHAT?" I yelled. "Then..."

"Gutche."

"Addy ... das."

"Don't call me that."

"Daddy." I looked through my room's window, and I can see Addy holding his phone and looking at me through his windows too. His arms were in an akimbo while staring at me through the window. But he smirked when he heard me call him Daddy.

"No." He ended his call. I gave him a fƲck you sign and went back to my subordinates.

"Well, I guess I'm going to stay celibate too." I turned around and gave him tsk.

...

"So what now?" I asked the uglies.

After taking a bath I came out to them wearing my Robyn pajamas set in lavender from Fashion East Spring 2020. Yet no one seemed to notice my choice of clothing.

The uglies were all sitting at the grand living room of the mansion. Versace was lying on the ground with his Versace Home Signature comforter; he was staring at the high ceiling - looking dumb as always. Prada was sitting at the couch, as usual scrolling through his iPhone; meanwhile Balenciana was eating 'Mang Inasal' using a kitchen knife. They haven't taken a bath yet. Kasi they're afraid to do the laundry.

Heinz on the other hand was still outside of my room - at the balcony to be specific waiting for me to tell him to come inside.

Everyone looks so bored. "It hasn't been twenty four hours since lockdown yet and I am damn tired of it already." Prada blatted.

"It's because you just keep on scrolling through your phone's screen. Try and put that sh¡t aside."

"Can't you see na I'm trying to tweet? My Twitter is becoming dry as hell."

"Bîtch you've been tweeting nonstop already, like kung ano na ang updates sa life mo - which no one cares about!" I yelled at him.

"Oh shut up Gucci."

"Whatever Prada." I rolled my eyes. "So what now?"

"It's eight in the evening what do you mean?" Balenciana asked.

"What are we going to do?"

"Give us a favour and shut your mouth na lang, you've been asking us the same question over and over again." Versace answered.

"Eh I can't! Addy and I were planning to rub things tonight but it was postponed so I am going to make kulit of you guys."

"Your life only revolves around Addy. Gucci." Versace spilled.

"Addy was the only one and the last one who's going to take my virginity Versace." I scoffed. "You know how much dedication I give to him."

"Just say you love him that much and go."

"Of course I do."

"But does he love you?"

"Yes."

"Did he say 'I love you'?" Asked Balenciana.

"He just compliments me." I twirled my body, remembering the times he'd often compliment how well my clothes are and how he'd wish to rub them. "He once told me he wish he'd rub my clothes too."

"By means of rub - rub or rob?" Asked Prada.

"Rub by rubbing." I defended.

"Rob by robbing." Balenciana butted in. "He wants to rob you."

"My Addy won't rob me!" I answered back. "I know damn well he won't."

"Oh trust me he will."

"I hate you all." Nagdabog ako and then I stormed off away from them. I went inside my room and saw Heinz still standing on the balcony.

"Get in and clean your hands inside the bathroom." I ordered him which he obeyed.

I know you might kind of hate the way I treat others, especially Heinz but Heinz seem to neglect my behaviour towards him. So I think its fine that I treat him like this.

I slumped myself on my bed and thought some things through. But I don't even know what I should do because I've been deprived of rubbing by my boyfriend.

Then I realised I hadn't put my cucumber eye masks yet so I stood up and went to my pink refrigerator atsaka ko kinuha ang mask ko. I carefully took two cucumber cuts and went to my vanity mirror to put them on my face. Then afterwards I drifted myself to sleep.

...

"AAHHHHHHH!!!"

"SATCHE!" I yelled out of my room, "Come here, immediately!" I added thenhe came running inside my room.

Because when I woke up, there was this big bee that's lingering inside my room at dumampi sa noo ko. That's why I got so taranta that I had to scream for Versace's name.

"There's a bee inside my room come get it!!" I ordered him. Pointing at the bee that was still flying inside my room.

I hate bees!

"Why me?"

"Why'd you come then?"

"You called me, why me?" He answered.

"Oh because you're like the only hunk and built bodied in this house, come get that bee!" I explained.

"That's just a fvcking bee Gucci!" He yelled at me.

"I know that's why you have to take that shīt out of here." He gave me a sigh of exasperation and went on to chase for the bee. "I don't want to be influenced with the godamn Canola, 'di mo alam baka dumampi yan sa may sakit. Oh em gee." I added. Versace rolled his eyes at me and as soon as the bee is out of the vicinity he went out of my room and said.

"Breakfast is ready Gucci."

"Oh?" I followed him through the hallway and we went down to go to the kitchen. And when we reached the kitchen I saw the three uglies looking at the food laid in front of the dining table.

"Good morning uglies." I greeted them as soon as I sat myself in front of the dining table.

"Good morning Gucci." They all said in unison.

"So what's for breakfast?"

"The bee." Versace answered with his raucous voice.

"My dreams." Balenciana retorted.

"Oh just pancakes and you know a loaf of bread."

The pancake was cooked, err... well, and then there's a load of bread placed on top of the table. Who cooked this?

"So are we like going to share that shįt?" I asked.

Prada nodded, "Uh-Huh." He nodded as if he's that figurine dog you see nodding inside a car. I'm pretty sure that this b¡tch is the one responsible for this mess.

So everyone took turns of eating the pancake which - I-don't-know-who-cooked, but I got a hunch that Prada is responsible for this. Heinz then joined us and ate air and drank water for breakfast.

"Some school faculties came kanina, they gave us a quarantine pass." Versace, being the oldest of this gang started talking all of a sudden.

"So what about it?" I asked.

"They will only allow two people per mansions to go outside."

"Huh?" Prada scoffed. "Then who's going?"

"I elect myself." I raised my hands confidently.

"Are you sure Gucci?" Balenciaga asked. "Yesterday you were like, too dramatic about going out that you asked Prada to take the food from the delivery guy."

"Uh, that was yesterday Balencia, today is a new day." I answered him and rolled my eyes. Binantaan niya ako ng fork na kaniyang hawak-hawak like as if he wants to stab my pretty long lashed eyes with that godamn fork he's holding.

"So who's going to join me?" I asked the uglies but no one dared to raise their hands. "So am I going to be the only one who will go out? That'll be boring kaya."

"Versace can join, he's like the eldest." Prada suggested.

"Yeah, and I need some strong guy who can help me unload with some groceries or laundries." I scoffed.

"Oh shut up Gucci." He rolled his eyes.

"You don't have a choice Satche." I hissed at him and he threatened me with the kitchen knife he was holding.

"If Versace don't want to join then I will." Heinz butted in.

"Are you a hunk?" Asked Prada. "Just like Versace?" Umiling si Heinz.

"No."

"Then you're out." Balenciaga concluded.

"Just watch over these two uglies Heinz." I ordered him. He just pouted then went back to eating air.

"So who's going to let me wear their clothes?" I asked my subordinates.

"Why would you ... wear our clothes?"

"Ayaw kong madungisan ang mga babies ko. Idiot." I retorted. "And I don't want them to get Canola."

"Bïtch they won't. They say viruses don't last long sa damit as long as you launder them."

"That's the problem! I don't want to wash my clothes!"

"Then don't wear anything." Versace smirked. I glared at him. I know this b¡tch wants to see me naked.

"Fine, then I'll just have to resort to my last option." Irap ko sa kanila then I walked up the stairs and went to my room to search for the thing my daddy gave, when I found the lavender raincoat I showed it to the uglies.

"The Gucci raincoat!" I exclaimed and showed them the pretty expensive custom made raincoat.

"The what?"

"You don't know how capable my daddy is, that Gucci designed a raincoat just for me and my daddy."

"We get it, you're like super-duper-"

"Rich." I continued and they all rolled their eyes at me. "It's made of polyethylene so I think I'll be safe." I turned around to look at Versace who was still eating a loaf of bread. "So are we going now" i asked him. He was about to finish eating the last loaf of bread but stopped devouring it instead and said, "It's still seven in the morning."

"I'll call daddy to open up his supermarket then. So we can go now." I suggested. He rolled his eyes and finished his meal. "Immediately." I added.

"Way to go front liner." Balenciana in a nonchalant - his usual tone - way cheered. "This time we're your back liners." Then they all cheered.

I gave them a fƲck you sign then went back to my room to wear the raincoat and when I got out Versace was already waiting outside of his Mercedes Benz C220.

"I'm going to use my pink Cadillac." I suggested.

"They say to 'use only one vehicle per family'" i rolled my eyes for the nth time again.

"And you're not a part of my family." I retorted he just gave me a ridiculed look and pulled me inside his car which left me no choice.

...

We arrived at the grocery store that one of my daddy owns, then Versace pulled up at the parking lot and we hurriedly went inside. "I have a checklist of the things to buy. But we should prioritise the necessary ones Gucci." Versace warned me.

"Gucci are you listening to me?"

"Oh? You're talking to me?" I asked him. I was busy scrolling through my phone to look for an inspo for the photoshoot today, since the place is not that crowded and no one's at the store except me and Versace and of course daddy, who was busy talking to his subordinates.

"What are you doing?" Asked Versace, I gave him my phone.

"Take a photo of me there, I asked. We're doing some photoshoots inside today."

"What?" He yelled at me.

"I said we're going to do some photoshoots inside the grocery store since the place isn't crowded and no one's here yet." I reiterated, Versace threw my phone back at me and said;

"We're here to do some last minute shopping before the world ends, not last minute phoshoot-ing idiot." He jibed back at me and I hissed at him in disbelief.

"You did not just call me that." I gasped. "Okay fine! I'll ask my daddy instead." I rolled my eyes. I was about to walk out from him but he pulled me back and let me push the cart he was carrying.

"You help me with this or I'll leave you out there with a godamn Canola. Choose."

"Ugh Okay fine." I pushed the cart instead and left him standing. "What do bîtches usually buy at this type of catastrophe anyway?" I asked myself. I searched through the grocer to find some alcohols and tissues. I took all the alcohols I see along with the tissues and put them inside my cart and went back to Versace who was in complete disbelief.

Seeing the almost full cart with alcohols and tissues.

"You." He exclaimed.

"What? I did what I had to do. We need alcohols and tissues and I need to take a bath with it." I retorted.

He gave me a face palm and glared at me, "You're literally hopeless."

"Uh, no." I answered back. "I literally just did what you told me to. To buy what's necessary and these are those!" I bickered.

In the end, Versace had no choice but to get another cart again and did the job himself. I searched for my daddy so he could take a photo of me inside the grocers while still waiting for Versace to finish his job - before the grocery store gets jam packed. In addition I insisted on paying the cart that has all the alcohols and tissues because it's my own necessity.

"Be sure na mabubusog ka sa alcohols and tissues, idiot." Versace jibed at me while driving back to the mansion.

"Trust me it'll be of good use Satche -"

"Don't call me that Gutche."

"Then don't call me that too."

"You started it."

"You. Started. It." I retorted.

I rolled my eyes and he rolled his eyes at me too.

...

Author's Note:

I had to cut it since there's a part two to this. Tulo dugo sa ilong ko kakaingles jusko. Anyway, how'd you like Gucci's attitude? Is this special chapter lame? Ikr?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 107 39
In this sequel to my other popular book, Michael Jackson and the reader pull even more pranks on each other! **REQUESTS ARE CLOSED**
14.9K 228 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
2.4M 59.1K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
5.2K 163 14
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...