Edward's Witch

Von JessicaHite8

This is my story about a Salem witch adopted by Charlie. Let's follow her journey. And see how Bella reacts t... Mehr

Get to know Raya
Get to know Ash
Get to know Nalla
Get to Know William
Twilight Chapter 1- Saraya Rowan Eastly-Swan
Twilight Chapter 2- First Day of Forks High
Twilight-Chapter 4: the greenhouse
Twilight- Chapter 5: La push baby
Twilight: Chapter 6- oh no
Twilight: chapter 7
authors note
Twilight Chapter 8 charlies turning

Twilight Chapter 3- The Accident

1.4K 44 4
Von JessicaHite8

Ash^^

Saraya's pov

I groan rolling out of bed and thrusting my arm out effectively shutting my alarm clock off and landing on the floor with a thud and a groan. Bella rolled over and looked at me with a raised brow and then at my now burnt alarm clock. I grimaced before giving a sheepish smile.

"oops" I giggled sheepishly

Bella laughed getting out of my bed and walking out of the room "I am gonna go get ready, see ya in the kitchen" she called. I huff before getting up and into my closet on my way turning Ash human. It has been a week since our first day and Edward and William haven't been there. Alice, Rosalie, and I have grown in our friendship and Bella is suspicious of the Cullen's. I dressed in a grey long-sleeved thin cozy shirt with a black zip over-all dress. I paired my thigh high thick heeled boots with it. I also shove on my glasses not wanting to bother with contacts. When I re-entered my room ash sat on my bed dressed in his usual flannel, t-shirt, and jeans with high tops. We both head downstairs noodles on my wrist. Bella had prepared us all smoothies for the go and we jumped into the truck. I was in the bed of the truck this time. However, on the way to the truck, Bella slipped on the ice and beefed it making Ash and I laugh as Dad helped Bella up. Turns out he put on new tires.

"Hey Raya I dare to start singing this song while dancing in the back" Ash smirked as we are about to pull into the school lot

I glare at him standing up smoothing out my dress. It was social casualty by 5 seconds of summer'

La la la la la la da da

La la la la la la da (Ooh!)

Just a kid it's all the same

Growing up, it doesn't change

Who are they to try and put us down? (Try and put us down)

Had enough of what they say

Sick and tired of all their games,

Stand up and sing it with me now. (Sing it with me now)

La la la la la la da da

So save me from who I'm supposed to be

Don't wanna be a victim of authority

I'll always be a part of the minority

Save me from who I'm supposed to be

So tell me, tell me, tell me what you want from me,

I don't wanna be another social casualty.

(Social casualty)

Just a girl turned eighteen

She ran away to chase her dreams.

And they said she wouldn't make it far. (Wouldn't make it far)

She took a chance and packed her bags

She left town and didn't look back

So tired of wishing on the stars (Wishing on the stars.)

La la la la la la da da

So save me from who I'm supposed to be

Don't wanna be a victim of authority

I'll always be a part of the minority

Save me from who I'm supposed to be

So tell me, tell me, tell me what you want from me,

I don't wanna be another social casualty.

La la la la la la da da

So save me from who I'm supposed to be

Don't wanna be a victim of authority

I'll always be a part of the minority

Save me from who I'm supposed to be

So tell me, tell me, tell me what you want from me,

I don't wanna be another social casualty.

La la la la la la da da

La la la la la la da (Social casualty)

La la la la la la da da

Ash was grinning speaking to Bella "I have never been so proud"

There was a crowd by the truck as they clapped and I blushed. Mike helped me down "Why thank you, Mikey"

I heard a soft growl come from over by the Cullen's. I look over there confused as Ash started to die laughing. I shrug a bit before hooking arms with Bella pulling her gaze away from William.

"Oh my god Raya that was awesome" Bella squealed standing next to me as Ash and the audience disappeared.

I blushed and smiled "thanks Bells"

She nods with a bright smile "See ya at lunch"

I nodded and we parted ways of going to our classes. Art was quick sadly but Alice and Rose were both surprised by my voice and they talked about that a lot. Soon after the rest of my classes flew by and it was lunch. We all joked around. Sadly after that lunch ended too quickly cause I didn't even want to deal with The Cullen twins. I pout as we walked to Bio class. I noticed they were back this morning but I don't think Bella has. We walk into Bio with Eric who is talking to Bella.

"Hey, Raya can you send me some song from your playlist?" Eric asked

I nodded with a small smile "Yeah, sure"

I walked over to my table slowly sitting down and to my shock, he didn't flinch away from me. I could also hear Bella and William having a conversation behind us. I looked at Edward briefly before getting to work on writing down the assignment on the board.

"Hi, I'm Edward" He spoke

I look over at him in surprise before responding "Uh I'm Raya"

He flashed me a very hot crooked smile "I am sorry I didn't properly introduce myself last week"

I shrugged and gave a sheepish smile"It fine, uh I am sorry for um yelling at your twin last week"

He chuckled "Well he kinda deserved, He can be a douche sometimes"

I giggled softly, "So you kinda disappeared last week where'd you go if you don't mind me asking?"

He froze for like a split second "Uh family business in Alaska that Will and I had to take care of."

I nodded sliding the telescope over to him "Well I hope everything is okay"

He smiled and nodded "Prophase, and yeah everything is cleared up now"

I nodded writing it down neatly "Okay, good, so uh when were you adopted"

"Carlisle and Esme Adopted us around age 5" He responded "What about you"

"Charlie adopted me when I was 4 I believe" I hummed thinking and smiled at the memory "He was so nervous and was worried about my size"

Edward chuckled "Carlisle and Esme worried how we would get along with the other twins"

I giggled "I actually just met Bella, when dad would go meet Bella in California I would stay with some family on the res so he can have bonding time with her. He worried we wouldn't get along but Bella and I already have a strong bond"

Edward smiled "And you just found Ash as well right"

I laughed softly "Yeah, I didn't know I had a twin"

Edward chuckled "I don't know what I would do without Will"

I laughed as well and we spent the rest of the class talking. Bella and Will ended up winning the golden onion. Can't say I am disappointed though. They walked out of the class ahead of Edward and I. Edward walked me to my locker which was right next to Bella's.

"Hey did you get contacts," I asked him all of a sudden. Yes I know he didn't I just wanted to mess with him a little bit

"Uh no" He grunted

"They were like black last week" I tilted my head for extra effect

"It was the uh lighting" he mumbled and then I saw William stalk off "Uh sorry got to go see what is up with him"

I nodded switching my stuff out before joining Bella and Ash "Okay now leggo home"

They laughed and nodded "Yeah let's go"

Ash stopped "Shiz I forgot some homework in my locker, I'll meet you guys by the truck"

We laugh and nod "Alright don't get lost on your way back"

Bella and I walked to the truck me sitting on the tailgate as we waited. Bella was staring over at the Cullens before she started looking inside her bag. I was looking up at the sky basking in the coldness happily while kicking my legs back and forth. That's when I heard the screeching and hocking. On instinct, my head turned towards the sound before to Bella. Everything started going in slow motion as I jumped off the truck shoving Bella away from the truck before ducking down and hiding my head in my arms but stop when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I look up immediately and saw it was Edward. I sighed in relief after I checked on Bella who was in William's arms. Soon I was by myself on the floor as Ash jumped between the cars to me.

"Oh my goddess Saraya are you okay, did you get hurt" He started panicking

"I am fine just a bit startled" I sighed "Edward saved me"

Ash slumped in relief before shooting up "Bella!"

"She is fine I managed to push her away and William got her" I mumbled laying down "Ash... I'm sleepy"

He started shouting at me to stay awake but I had let my eyes fall shut.

_ASh POv_

I let out a strand curse words as Raya passed out. I gently picked her up as Nalls spoke to me 'Oh calm your furballs I put her to sleep because she was overwhelmed' I relax immediately while bringing her to the ambulance. I gently lay her down.

"She was so overwhelmed she fainted," I told them

They immediately started checking on her as Bella was brought into the ambulance to, I look over at her "How are you"

"I am fine, how is she" Bella responded looking at Raya

"She got overwhelmed and fainted" I responded and she nodded

Things got quiet as we both got lost in thought as we waited to arrive at the hospital. I sighed softly looking over Raya. 'This gonna be hard, her mate is a vampire, how are we gonna deal with this.' I asked Nalla through the link 'good things await us in the future, don't worry about it, she is safe'

"Hey Ash," Bella asked "Edward and William were across the lot weren't they"

I hesitantly nodded "they were"

Bella nodded and we arrived at the hospital.

Raya pOv

I woke up to the sounds of dad, Bella, and someone else talking. "Do you guys have to be so loud" I pouted

"Raya!" Bella exclaimed in relief rushing to my side

I huff "Jeez you act as I died... Wait did I?"

Dad chuckled before shaking his head "no you didn't kid"

I sigh in relief and nodded "Good, it is so not my time yet"

This time the doctor nodded "I agree to that, Now Saraya how are you feeling"

I smiled brightly "Healthy as a horse doc"

He chuckled as he did some eye testy thing on me "Yes, well you seem healthy as a horse"

Bella spoke before I could "So is she able to come home, Dr. Cullen"

Dr. Cullen nodded writing stuff down on my chart "Yes, Chief swan just needs to sign her release papers"

I smile happily "thank god I can't wait to get out of here"

Dad laughed and dismissed himself to go sign the papers after kissing my forehead. Bella hugged me as she said "I am gonna head home so I can make us dinner"

I nodded as she left only for Edward to come in a second later "Hey, I just wanted to see how you were doing"

"I'm fine and thank you for saving me" I responded with a soft smile

"You're quite welcome" He grin

I slowly got up and he helped me following me outside of my room "Also I am sorry for Bella, she is just curious"

Edward froze for a second "what do you mean"

Deciding on teasing him as I see dad I smirked "let's just say your not the only one with a secret"

I then quickly skip off to dad looping my arm with his as we walked to the cruiser.
______________________

2094 words-love wolfie

Comment

Share

Vote

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

289K 5.4K 68
Two worlds collide, a girl who is like a pure white feather, a boy who's soul is "damned" but together they balance eachother out. Currently under ed...
673K 19.1K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
45.1K 1.5K 42
"What the hell?" I finally asked. "'What the hell,' what?" he countered. He had the nerve to look amused. "You're suddenly dating my sister, now?" "I...
54.5K 1.1K 20
a story in which jasper helps the girl. - i do not own any of the twilight characters mentioned in this story. 210118: 25th in #jasperhale