The Stylist Noona ||Namjoon F...

By ShineDreamSmile05

Why does everyone hate me so much? Am I not talented enough to deserve love - Namjoon . . . Thank you so much... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Questionnaire
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
BUTTER
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue part 2
New Book

Chapter 1

24.3K 612 169
By ShineDreamSmile05

Kim Misoo's POV

I stared at the letter in my hand. I have been rejected from JYP too. I am not jobless or anything but still, I need a stable job to live my life. I have been doing part-time for one and a half years and I sent almost half of my income to my parent's house.

I am not complaining about my life but still, I want a better one to make my parents proud of me and not think that I am useless. Yes, my parents always wanted a boy until I was born. Not that they hate me but still I always have this thought that they would have been happier if I was a boy.

Now I am moving towards the last option I have. If I don't get a job here, I should return to my parent's house and start helping them by farming with them.

I stand in front of a big building named BigHit.

The reason I kept this company the last option is because I have no hopes that they would select such a useless soul as a stylist for the biggest boyband in the world.

Yes! I'm an Army too. I have been an Army since they debuted and I have seen them grow from a small rookie group to the best group in this world.

My bias is Kim Namjoon, the leader of this group. Not because of his looks or fame but because of his talent, it's not easy to handle the whole group when you are yourself a teenager. Still, the way he manages the group leads an interview, and shares the opinion of the whole team always makes me think how fortunate the whole group is to have such a leader.

I know I'm a little poor but I had saved money for 7 months and bought a ticket for their concert. I was seated in the last but second row and I felt fascinated by all the people in the front who got a better view of the 7 boys. But I am not complaining. I just wanted to see them perform live once.

Coming back to the present, I see how I am standing in front of the receptionist looking forward to my interview with the stylist.

I can't help but look at the receptionist who was flawless. Does every person in this building have to look like this? Then I may head out cause I don't have a single percent chance to be selected.

The receptionist smiled in my way and asked me to move to the 2nd floor since the interview would be held there. From most of the fanfics I have read or the movies I have watched, the receptionist has to be a rude woman and talk to you impolitely. But here she was giving me a calm smile and encouraging me for the interview.

"Fighting" she conveyed with a smile while raising both hands and making a fist.

"Thank you" I sincerely bowed towards her and move towards the lift. I have to calm my soul and not act crazy to ruin my last chance.

The ding sound bought me out of my trance and I heaved a sigh. Let's face this challenge and see what destiny has stored for me.

The board outside of a room stated that it was the manager's cabin. To my knowledge his name was Sejin. I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Come in" came a reply and I opened the door and bowed to the person I saw inside.

"Good morning Sir, I am Kim Misoo and I came here to interview for the stylist for BTS", I uttered and he smiled at me instead.

"Please sit down", he said and I grabbed a seat in front of him giving him my file.

"I don't want to see certificates. Tell me about your experience", he said and I was shaking for a second. No one before told me something like this. They would just go through my certificates,  tell me how I have no good experience, and tell me to leave.

"I don't have any good experience years but I have worked part-time with a salon for 1 year and I have also helped to style the models in a fashion organization for half a year. That's the only experience I have", I conveyed and I couldn't look in his eyes, I didn't want to see the same old expressions everyone gave me before telling me how incapable I am.

" Okay, theory class is completed, let's move towards the practical class. I don't care about your past unless you have any criminal records which I would check if you get selected but remember all the points you would get would be from the practical and not from these certificates."

Am I hearing correctly? No one gave me a chance to show my talent and just wanted to see my certificates but here he asked me to showcase my talent. I need to grab this opportunity and give my two hundred percent.

He rang a bell and staff came inside asking if Sejin wanted something.

"Go and call the trainee Soobin."

"Is another group being trained under Bighit?" I asked but then I bit my tongue and I didn't know if I have the right to ask this.

He laughed it off and asked me not to spread the news since it is too soon to reveal the trainees. 

"Can I tell you something, Sir? " I asked him and he nodded.

"I believe that the new group would reach the same heights as BTS since they are getting trained by Bighit. Yes BTS members give in equal efforts still Bighit has a big role in making them as famous as they are now", I conveyed smiling and looking down.

"Thank you so much, I appreciate your words but this wouldn't give you any extra points," he said shyly.

I thought he misunderstood my words and I tried to explain further when someone knocked at the door.

"Come in", Sir replied and a tall and cute guy came inside. He bowed to the lowest and waited for sir's direction.

"Soobin, she is here for an interview and I think you could be the model for now. If she can give you a perfect look then I would think about giving her the post", he said and I breathed a stressful sigh.

"Okay Misoo, you know how fussy is a stylist's work. You need to fasten up and match with their timings so that they would look good on the stage and in the camera. We wouldn't give you much time but we would give you 10 minutes for a makeover, 10 minutes for his hairstyle, and 10 minutes to find him a good outfit. If you could excel and make him look like an Idol, I assure you this job would be yours. All the equipment would be given to you and your time would begin as soon as you reach the dressing room. Understood? "

"Ye-Yes S-Sir" I tried to stay confident but I couldn't control the stutter.

" Are you being confident from now on?  Umm, I don't like it", he said with a smirk on his face.

"No sir, I am confident enough but not overconfident and that's for sure" I replied without any stutter.

"Soobin, could you show her the dressing room and please don't give her any hints about what looks good on you, okay? ", Sir conveyed.

"Yes sir, I wouldn't ", the guy named Soobin replied by bowing down again.

With that, I bowed down again and followed Soobin to the dressing room.

"Noona, the manager asked me not to tell you about my style but I would give you a small hint", he looked here and there and then whispered near my ears " I don't like mature and strong looks. Keep it a secret that I told you about it. ", and with this, he giggled and started walking again.

"Cute", I muttered and followed him again.

With this, we entered a room where I could see other stylists too. They smiled at me. I think they know that I am having an interview since I could read the words they uttered and made their hands a fist, "fighting ".

I bowed towards them and looked here and there trying to absorb all the details.

"Noona what are you doing, your time has started as soon as you entered the room" Soobin helped me as I nearly forgot about that. He was already seated in his place. Such a helpful boy he was, I thought.

I took a deep breath and started his makeover. I knew I didn't have much time, so I didn't waste any time and started with the primer. I remembered how soon didn't like a strong look so I thought of light but elegant makeup.

After putting on the lip balm, I saw that I have completed his makeover in 9 minutes and I felt happy about it but I didn't convert the happiness into confidence since it could make me lose the last chance I have.

For his hairstyle, I didn't want to curl his hair because of 2  reasons. First, he looked cute with straight hair and it would match the makeup, and second, I don't have time for all the curling cause curling his hair would take at least 15 to 20 minutes.

I completed the hairstyle too and ran to the closet after asking which corner his clothes were stocked up.

I went through every outfit he had and I was confused between 2 outfits. I listened to my heart and chose the 2nd outfit. After giving him the outfit to wear I just closed my eyes and sat with my fingers crossed. If Sir wouldn't like his style then what would I do. This is my last chance and I didn't want to lose this.

"Noona", I heard Soobin and I gasped after looking at him.

Hello, cutie pies. This is my first time writing fanfic and I hope this is at least not that bad enough. I hope some of you started to read this story and came till the ending of this chapter and are reading my so-called note write now.

BTW, Rm is my bias and all I wrote about him is true.

I love you..... 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 545 26
"I loved and cared for you wholeheartedly. But what did you do? You couldn't even trust me?" "Are you done?" Why? Why do you misunderstand me? Why...
Philia By Medusa7

Fanfiction

132 6 21
7 lives. 7 fates. 3 stories. About, longing & admiration, denial & acceptance, falling out of love to falling in love all over again. "I stay up all...
5.8K 520 16
love is said to be a beautiful thing so beautiful that it makes you forget everything around you. sometimes we give ourselves to people that are only...
863 73 34
Have you felt his pain? Can you really be happy with all your faults? You're going to cave in soon. No-one is free from the torture of our own minds...