His Wife

By libertiaxx

Natsu hid something from the guild for a while. Starting from one month after Lisanna's 'death'. A pretty blo... More

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII

II

4.6K 78 3
By libertiaxx

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

I: Ice and Lightning

  └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

She got the same house as the other timeline, it has pure white walls, but they are covered by a pink wallpaper, and a lot of storage space. Her main room is quite large and includes a lot of furniture such as a bed, desk, bookcase, commode, dresser, a table with three chairs, a coffee table and an armchair. She also has a large number of books. The entrances to the bathroom and the kitchen are on the other end of the room, with two turquoise curtains. The bathroom is blue with Trade Card tiles.

Her maternal grandparents gave her a lot of money, so she bought the whole thing. Because knowing her husband and that exceed, they'll move in with the excuse of them being married.

And speak of the devil. Here they are, with their stuffs.

“What about your house?” Lucy asked them, as she wears another Southern outfit.

“We could always move back there when we decided to have kids,” Natsu shrugged. Actually, in the original timeline they did move there after the 100 year quest.

“Alright,” Lucy softly smiled. They felt that something major was going to happen. Sure today was supposed to be the day they took that Duke Everlue, but what else is going to happen.

"Let's hurry up and do a job! Look, I already picked one out!" Natsu said, trying to keep in character since Happy is here.

"My, how hasty you are...Let me take a look." Lucy says snatching the request out of Natsu's hand.

"Shirotsume town, huh?" Lucy asks as Plue and Happy danced together and Natsu grinned at her. "No way! 200,000 jewel just for taking a single book from the mansion of this Duke Everlue person?" Lucy asked excitedly, also keeping in character, then again, money is money, she needs food money.

"See? Isn't it a steal?" Natsu asks happily. Lucy looks closer. "Caution: He's a dirty old pervert and currently recruiting blonde-haired maids," Lucy read as she looked at the picture of an old man with a curly mustache. Lucy sighed. All she needs was to touch Virgo so she could remember.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

"Did someone take that 200,000 jewel job for some book?" Levy asked, as her and her team, Jet and Droy, looked for the request. "Yes, Natsu said he was gonna invite Lucy along with him," Mira answered.

"Aww. That's what I get for hesitating," Levy sighs. "It might be better that you didn't go, Levy," Master said.

"Master," Levy said. Gray was sitting at the bar without his shirt.

"Since I just got a message from the client," Master said. "It's been canceled?" Mira questions.

"No. It seems the reward has been upped to 2,000,000 jewel," Master announces.

There was a shadow across the Master's face. "10 times more?!" Levy questions in shock as her and her team's jaw drops. "2,000,000 jewel for a single book?!" Droy asks. "That's the kind of reward you get for subduing monsters," Jet points out.

"Why was it increased so suddenly..." Mira asks. Gray smirks as his powers cause the ice in his water to freeze even more. "Seems like it got pretty interesting," Gray said. Those assholes, who would have thought I wasn't the only one.

"Gray, look down" Mira said with a smile.

Gray looked down and screamed in surprise seeing that he didn't have his pants on, but he did have underwear on. Just when he got his clothes back on, lightning tried to strike him, but on instinct, Gray froze the lightning shocking everyone, because the ice is purple.

“Laxus! What is the meaning of this!” Makarov shouted at his grandson at the second floor.

“Tch, so I wasn't the only one, huh, Zero,” Laxus tched as he went down his team following behind.

"Zero?", "This never happened," Mutters buzzed around the guild as they watched on.

“What the? You too?” Gray's eyes widen. He thought it was just him, Natsu, and Lucy, and possibly Erza. But how in the hell Laxus remembers the original timeline? Does this mean he's not going to do the Battle of Fairy Tail like before?

“What do you think?” Laxus smirked, as he took as seat by the bar which was unusual.

“What are you talking about?” Makarov asked the two. Laxus's usual cold gaze soften at the sight of the old man.

“It's just between us, Grandpa,” Laxus told him,“You'll know soon,”

“Did you just..?” Makarov was flabbergasted. Laxus never call him Grandpa or Gramps since he kicked Ivan out.

“Yeah,” Laxus nodded,“Sorry about how I acted over the years, Gramps,”

Everyone was shocked. I mean this is Laxus, the guy who looked down on them, they would never thought he would apologize.

He turned to Gray and asked,“Do you still?”

Gray smirked and tapped his foot and the whole guild turned into ice shocking everyone at how fast he did it,“Are you talking about this? What about you?”

Laxus held up his hand, on his palm was a small tornado with lightning,“So you are the Devil Slayer I know,”

“Storm Dragon Mode,” Gray acknowledge it.

“What?! Devil Slayer?! Storm Dragon Mode?! You two explain?!” Makarov exclaimed pointing fingers.

“I learned Ice Devil Slaying Magic,” Gray said, as he turned everything back to normal.

“I learned Storm Dragon Mode,” Laxus said, exposing himself to the guild, that he was indeed a dragon slayer,“It's a mixture of Sky and Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic,”

“You're a dragon slayer?!” Cana exclaimed.

“I'm a Second Generation,” Laxus told everyone,“The generations goes to 0-6,”

“There are other generations?” Mira was intrigued.

“The Generation 0 are using actual dragon magic, which is much stronger than slayer spells,” Laxus explained,“First Generation are those who were raised by dragons, such as Natsu,”

Taking in everyone's shock face, Gray continues,“Second Generations are those who have lacrima inserted inside themselves, that's why they have certain scars. Third Generation have lacrimas inside them and were raised by the dragons,”

“Fourth Generations and Fifth have two categories. Fourth Generation are artificial being who were made out of the lacrimas or pure magic powers,” Laxus said,“Fifth Generation is what we called Dragon Eaters, they get their powers by eating dragon flesh or cannibalism of other dragon slayers,”

“The other category of the fourth and fifth is that they're born from the First and Second Generations,” Gray said, almost finished,“While the sixth generation are the Third Generation's kids,”

“For real?!” Most of them exclaimed. They thought there was only one kind of dragon slayers, and they just have different elements.

Gray went to take a job, and had Mira stamped it before he left the guild quickly.

“Wait! He didn't explained what's a devil slayer!” A member exclaimed.

“Devil Slayers are just like Dragon Slayers,” Laxus pointed out,“But their magic's purpose was to kill Demons and Devils, and Devil Slayers aren't affected by the devils or demons curse,”

He went quiet as they all consumed those information. The guild was quiet. So they have two dragon slayers and one devil slayer?

“What cause you to change?” Makarov asked him suddenly as he sat by the counter.

Laxus took a sip of the beer and said,“I just don't want to make anymore mistakes. I don't want to follow his steps,”

“You know...” Everyone's attention was on him,“Ivan created an anti Fairy Tail guild called Raven Tail,”

Everyone tensed as Laxus continues,“His purpose was that thing that only guild masters know,”

Makarov's eyes widen. He knows what Laxus was talking about. Seeing how Laxus spoke of it, he must have known too.

“How did you know about this?”

“Natsu told me,” Laxus flatly lied. Since Natsu was gone for two years, he had no choice but to use him. He really can't say that Ivan told him during the Games now, can he?

“What? How did Natsu found out about this?” Makarov asked him.

“I dunno,” Laxus shrugged,“So just to let you know, I won't be stupid this time and cause you stress,”

I can't lose you that earlier like last time, Gramps.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

II: Duke Everlue

  └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Let's go in here!" Natsu points saying excitedly. "You two go on ahead," Lucy says waving and walking away. "What's with her?" Natsu questions staring after her. "It'd be more fun to all eat together," Natsu crosses his arms. "Aye," Happy agrees.

On the table was some food, and there were Lucy's favorites, so when she came back they ate before going to the client's house.

"I am the client, Kaby Melon," a man said with a women smiling and standing behind him. "Melon?" Happy drools as he pops up in a bubble. "You have one yummy name!" Natsu says, drooling too.

"Hey, that's rude of you!" Lucy whisper-shouts at them. The man, now named Kaby, laughs and says "I get that all the time."

“Ah, the name's Natsu Dragneel, and this is my partner Happy!” Natsu introduced.

“It's an honor to have the Salamander to take my request,” Kaby said, then turned to Lucy,“And you are..?”

“Lucy Dragneel, Natsu's wife,” Lucy introduced herself.

“Ah, I wasn't aware of him getting married,” Kaby commented.

“We would like to keep it that way,” Lucy politely said.

"My request is to destroy a book in the possession of Duke Everlue, Daybreak" the client started,"Or burning it is fine, too,"

"Burning it?" Natsu asks happily, as he sets a finger on fire. "Then why don't I just burn down the whole mansion?"Natsu asks.

"Piece of cake!" Happy said. "You can't! You'll get thrown in jail for sure!" Lucy says.

“We have your dad to bail us out though,” Natsu pointed out, as Happy agrees.

"I'd like to know the reason..." Lucy says. "Who cares? It's 200,000!" Natsu mutters.

"No, it's 2,000,000 jewel" Kaby Melon says. "2-2,000,000?!" Happy gaped,as the couple just kept neutral.

"Oh, you weren't aware?" Kaby asks.

"But why?" Lucy asks calmly. Kaby's hands tighten around each other as he says "I want to destroy that book no matter what."

"I cannot allow that book to exist" the client said. Natsu's head burst into fire and Lucy just slapped him using the fan she was holding.

"Okay, I'm all pumped up!" Natsu excitedly yelled. "Let's go, Lucy!" Natsu evilly grinned while dragging Lucy behind him. "Hey!" yelled Lucy as Happy yelled "Aye!"

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

"I've come because I heard you were recruiting maids!” Lucy yelled to the gate. "Is anyone home?"

"Break a leg!" Natsu says supportively. "You can do it!" Happy says. The ground breaks apart and a shadow shoots out up into the sky. A big maid fell and landed on her feet. She had yellow eyes that stared right at Lucy. Lucy jumped up in surprise.

"A maid recruit?" The maid asks. "It seems you came because of the advertisement out Master placed for maids."

“Yep!” Lucy patted the maid by the arms as Natsu smirked,“Nice to see you again, Virgo,”

In a puff of smoke the giant maid turned into a slim pink haired maid looking at Lucy in shock,“Princess..!”

“No time, revert back, Virgo, I'll get you back,” Virgo nodded and went back to being a giant maid.

“Woah, did Lucy know that maid?” Happy asked.

“Yep, because that maid ain't human,” Natsu said,“That's Virgo, a celestial spirit,”

A man jumps out of the hole the maid had made in the ground. "Did you call for me?" he asks while twirling his mustache. "Let's see here" Everlue said, looking over Lucy. "Thanks for having me!" Lucy says cheerfully.

"No thanks. Go home, ugly" Everlue says.

Natsu flared up in a distance. His wife was the most beautiful lady in the whole Earthland, people in the Tiānsháng Empire can agree. Happy also believed that Lucy is beautiful.

Virgo's eyes narrowed, this man may have a contract with her currently, but her Princess was the epitome of beauty.

"Go on home, ugly" Virgo painfully continued as a sign went through Lucy. "Understand?" the man asked. "For a person as magnificent as myself..." 4 girls popped out of the ground posing. "...only beautiful girls will do!" he finished.

Lucy's jaw dropped. "Oh, Master..." one girl said as the rest giggled. "You're so wonderful..." another said. "Master, you're super cool Ugly, go home now, 'kay!" a third one said. Another sign went through Lucy on her head.

Everyone went on as the other timeline, but this time, Natsu destroyed them easily just by using lightning shock on them.

"Virgo, get that book!" Everlue said, pointing at the book Lucy was holding.

“Nice to see you again, ebi,” Cancer greeted his fellow spirit.

“Likewise, so is Loke-nii back?” Virgo asked.

“Of course,” Cancer nodded.

Virgo carefully took Natsu off her shoulders, and bowed to Lucy,“I'll be going back to the Spirit Realm, see you Princess,”

Then she's gone along with Cancer. “What the?! How could she disappear on me?!” Everlue raged.

“Easy question,” Natsu smirked,“My wife here severed your contract with her. So once you're knocked out, the contract is gone,”

“What?! Impossible!”

As quick as a lightning, Natsu took him out without causing damage. Once he's down for the count, he picked up Virgo's key and gave it to Lucy.

“Thanks Natsu,” She gave him a peck on the lips.

Natsu kissed her longer as Happy squealed in surprise and covers his eyes,“Anything for you,”

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

III: Dear Kaby

  └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

The client Kaby was shown as Lucy pushed Daybreak near him. He grabs the book saying "What is the meaning of this? I am quite sure I requested that you destroy it."

"Destroying it is a simple task. You should be able to do it yourself, Mr. Kaby," Lucy said. "Then I will eliminate it!" Kaby declared.

Kaby was shaking. "I don't even want to look at it!" he said. "I know why you can't allow this book to exist" Lucy said sincerely with a smile, "It's to protect your father's honor,"

"You're Kemu Zaleon's son, aren't you?" Lucy asks, Happy gasp, as Natsu just sat there.

Kaby asked,"Why do you know that?" "Have you read this book?" Lucy asked. "No. I couldn't bring myself to read it," Kaby answered.

"It's trash. My father said so," Kaby finished. Natsu stepped forward angrily saying "So that's why you wanted to burn it?". "That's right," Kaby confirmed. Natsu's eyes open widely in anger. He grabs Kaby's collar.

"Burn it just cause it's dumb?" Natsu asked, "Isn't that going too far, man?!"

"Your dad wrote that book!" Natsu yelled. Lucy was walking up behind Natsu. Lucy pushes Natsu away from Kaby gently.

"Natsu, wait! It's to protect his honor." Lucy started to explain. "Correct," Kaby said.

Kaby starts talking about what happened 31 years ago,"My father died soon afterwards. And I've hated him... Hated him ever since,”

"But as months and years went by, the hatred I felt turned into remorse," Kaby said,"And yet, my father is no longer in this world to apologize to,”

Natsu just stares straight a head. "So I felt the least I could do to atone was to destroy this last, worst book of his," Kaby said the screen showing the book.

"I wanted to rid the world of it for the sake of my father's good name," Kaby said. He lights a match. "My father would agree," he said.

"No, he wouldn't," Lucy said confidently. Everyone looked at her confused, except Natsu. The flame was blown out by gust of wind,"It's begun!" Lucy said. The book was shinning purple. "What's this?" Kaby asked blocking his eyes from the bright light. A purple magic circle shown before the title was lifted off the page.

"Kemu Zaleon... His real name was Zekua Melon!" Lucy said as her hair sways with the wind. "He cast a spell on this book." "Magic?" Kaby asked. The letters rearranged to say,"Dear Kaby," and Kaby read it out loud confused.

"That's right! It's written to his beloved son, Kaby," Lucy declared. The book floated and was shinning a golden light. "He cast a spell that rearranged the letters," Lucy said. "On the entire thing!" she said as the pages flipped through.

The letter came flying out of the pages as the looked at it amazed. "Pretty!" Happy yelled. "The reason he quit being an author is probably not because he wrote the most terrible book ever, but because he wrote the most incredible one!" Lucy revealed.

"This incredible book is a letter to you, Mr. Kaby!" Lucy said.

"I was always thinking of you," Kaby remembered Kemu saying it to him.

The book closed and dropped into Kaby's hands. "That's the true book that Kemu Zaleon left to you," Lucy said with her, Natsu, and Happy smiling happily at Kaby. "Father, thank you," Kaby said, kneeling on the floor hugging the book to his chest.

"I cannot let this book be burned," Kaby said. "Guess we don't need that reward, then!" Natsu said with his hands behind his head.

"Aye!" Happy agrees. Lucy turns to look at the client and his wife who looks up in surprise. "The request was to destroy the book. And we didn't complete it," Natsu explains. "B-But, that's..." Kaby trailed off.

“It's completely fine,” Lucy told him,“It's okay if we didn't get the reward, as long as we were able to deliver your father's last words to you,”

“Thank you...”

"Let's go home," Natsu says, he took Lucy's hand and turned to leave the house. Natsu turns and smiles at Kaby. "You too, Melon. Go back to your real home,"

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

IV: Talk

  └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Morning came and they set out. They were shown walking cross a swamp while Lucy was in Natsu's arms.

“Are you sure we came to the right direction?” Happy asked the couple.

“Well, there's a shortcut here,” Natsu said. More like we're just trying to came across Gray.

Yellow eyes flash. Lightning flashes as it splits the screen to show that the bush caught both Natsu's and Lucy's attention. Natsu drops his pack as Happy flies off him, and he put Lucy down gently. Natsu jumps into the bush screaming,"Who are you?"

"Go for it, Natsu!" Happy yelled encouragement. Natsu jumps out of the bush with a black haired, shirtless mage with the Fairy Tail sign on his chest.

They both land. "It's Gray!" Happy shouts in shock. "Why is he in his underwear?” Lucy questions. "I was looking for a bathroom!" Gray said.

"why did you strip before you found one, jerk?" Natsu asks. "And there's no way there'd be a bathroom in the forest anyway!" Natsu said with a glare and fire behind him.

"And weren't you the one barging in when a guy's going to the bathroom, you bastard!" Gray said with a glare and purple fire raging in behind him.

"Exhibitionist!" Natsu screamed. "Talking matchstick!" Gray yelled. Lucy was next to Happy asking, "What are they, in third grade?" as she sweat-dropped.

Natsu and Gray were head butting while fire raged around them metaphorically. Lucy sighed as she took out the same fan she uses earlier.

She opened it and waved it in the air and says,“Shadow Ropes,”

As the name implies, a rope made out of shadow tied the two to stop them fighting.

“Happy, why don't you go and fish some food for us,” Natsu told him.

“Aye sir!” Happy salute, and went away.

Lucy closed the fan and the shadows disappeared. The three were staring at one another. But Gray broke the silence,“So you guys remembered the original timeline?”

“So, you remember too?” Natsu asked him.

“Laxus too,” Gray told them,“He went and exposed himself then apologized to Gramps,”

“So Battle of Fairy Tail won't happen,” Lucy concluded,“Since Laxus changed and all,”

“Yeah, not only that, we kind of exposed ourselves,” Gray scratched the back of his head,“But only the slaying part,”

“When did you remember?” Natsu asked.

“The day before Lucy joined again,” Gray answered in upbeat.

Natsu nodded,“I see,”

Happy came back and asked,“I'm back! What did you talked about?”

“Oh nothing, just Erza coming back,” Gray casually said, covering them up.

“Oh, Natsu told me a lot about her, she doesn't seem scary as Natsu describes,” Lucy cheerfully said.

“That's because your maternal family is scarier than her!” Natsu shivered.

“They're not!”

"Anyway, we've got to hurry home," Gray said. "Crap, let's go!"Natsu said about to turn away. A creature was shown with his hands apart. A yellow magic circle appeared in front of the creature.

There was an explosion were they stood. The dust cleared to show them buried, well... Only the boys, since Lucy was protected by a golden light.

Gray asks "A wizard?" Natsu stands up out of the sand saying "Happy!" "Aye..." Happy said sadly, sideways.

Twins were shown. "We're gonna get some protein for once!" One said. "I'm so sick of fruits and nuts!" the other said, both were drooling. "Meat!" a talking child said. "Looks delicious," a guy with an orb said.

"Man, this guy's shaking," a twin said. The creature said, "Sorry 'bout this,"

"Guess you're scared 'cause you'll end up in our bellies!" he said. "No," Happy said. "I'm not shaking because I'm scared. I have to go to the bathroom."

"I might not be able to hold it in. If that happens it'll make me taste weird, I'm sure," Happy said. "Shut up. Do it!" the creature said. "Meat!" the chick guy said. A red magic circle appears on the guy's stick and it catches on fire.

"Medium, please" the guy with the orb said. "I can't stand it! Are you sure about this? I'll taste weird!" Happy said hurriedly.

Lucy sighed and stepped up, behind her were Gray and Natsu smirking,“You guys belong to Eisenwald, correct?”

“What the?”

“How did that chick know?!”

Lucy conjured up a Diamond Key with a symbol of Swan,“Open! Gate of the God of Sun! Apollo!”

“Take them down please,” Lucy politely said. Apollo nodded and took them down in a flash.

Like last time, Kageyama took them away.

Gray sighed,“Eisenwald, huh?”

“That guild that disbands years ago?” Happy asked.

The three nodded. They just hoped that Erza got her memories back too.

·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

“What are we doing here?” Makarov asked his only grandson as he lead them to the forest, where Natsu and Happy lived before.

“Just wait, Gramps, you'll see,” Laxus grinned at him. Makarov was actually happy with Laxus's changed, sure his team was kind of weird out, but he explained it to them separately.

“Finally,” A voice greeted the pair. And there, Makarov saw Gray, and the Dragneel Couple.

“You wanted some answers from earlier, right?” Laxus pointed out and pointed at the three,“Them and I will explain properly,”

“Hello,” Lucy waved at them, and asked Laxus,“When did you remember?”

“The day before Natsu came back,” Laxus said.

“So, what are you going to explain?” Makarov asked.

“We'll make it quick, since you do have a meeting tomorrow, So—” The four didn't waste anytime and explained everything.

That they came from 32 years in the future. Natsu and Lucy has been here for two years now. They explained everything, what's going to happen tomorrow. They weren't sure how Phantom would attack since Lucy and her father are on good terms. Then everything else. Especially how they all came back here.

“So... That's what happened,” Makarov turned to Laxus,“So that's what happened if you didn't change,”

Laxus nodded,“Yeah, that's about it,”

Makarov looked at them,“It must have been hard for all of you. But thank you for sharing me this, rest assured that this will only be here and nothing else,”

“Thank you,” Lucy smiled kindly, and she went to hugged him,“Just so you know, we miss you so much. We just wish that our younger children was able to meet you,”

“Ya know,” Laxus said, when Lucy pulled away,“My daughter, Nova, has been wanting to meet you so bad, she wants to meet her great-grandpa,”

Makarov tears up, but wiped it quickly,“Is that so, then I'll try to live long enough to meet this little one then,”

They spend sometime talking for a little while before going back to their respective homes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 36.1K 93
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
34.6K 844 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
110K 251 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
276K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."