Kit Fisto's Life

Por Wookie79

The daily life of Jedi Master Kit Fisto Más

Hello
Picnic
Kit's Lightsaber Is Missing

The Framed Pictures

165 2 0
Por Wookie79

Kit woke up. He was tired, he heard his phone ringing, he answered.

Plo Koon was calling him. "Hello Fisto." Plo said. "Hi Plo" Kit said, "The jedi council are facetiming at 1 o'clock, I thought i'd let you know." Plo said, "Thanks Plo!" Kit said, "No problem." Plo Koon said, Plo Koon hanged up.

1 O'Clock

Kit joined the face time. Only Plo Koon, Yoda, Even Piell, Adi Gallia and Agen Kolar were online.

Plo saw Kit's framed pictures, he realised he was on one picture. He didn't mind, Agen also saw the pictures, and also did not mind. Kit realised, no one had a picture of him. 

Kit decided, he would much like if Plo had a picture of him, Kit disconnected, and changed all his pictures

Plo Koon knocked on Kit's door. Kit answered. Plo saw all the pictures, "Hello Plo" Kit said, "Oh, hello Fisto. Uh, Master Yoda wanted to speak with you." Plo said,"Ok" Kit said quickly, Kit ran to Yoda. Plo didn't even remember when he took some of the pictures. 

Meanwhile

"Rewarded you are, have a cookie you must." Yoda said and handed Kit a cookie, "Thank you Master Yoda," Kit said, Kit took the cookie. He returned to his room, he sensed Plo had changed one of his pictures to Kit, Kit was happy.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
695K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
69.9K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...