G I S E L L E

By 2002_Cc

COMPLETED ***THIS BOOK IS FOR THE STRONG-HEARTED, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*** "Oh good you're awake! " I greeted... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 : Ending!
SEQUEL

Chapter 13

16.4K 563 331
By 2002_Cc

GISELLE

"Abi, I don't think this is a good idea." Domenico yelled over the loud music of the club.

I laughed at him.

"Loosen up Domenico! Try to enjoy come on!" I answered him yelling over the music myself.

"If Achi knows about this he will murder me first and then will murder you after!" He yelled, his face a sporting a worried expression.

I rolled my eyes.

"Then we'll go clubbing in the afterlife together!" I said, the room spinning around as I continue to move around.

I might have a little too much to drink.

"This is crazy! I'm calling Achi right now!" he threatened pulling out his phone from his pocket.

I shrugged "You said your middle name is Crazy!" I laughed at him before I started dancing around the dance floor with other people.

This is fun!

From the far corner I saw Domenico talking to someone on his phone, he ran his fingers through his hair looking stressed as he kept an eye on me.

I accidently bumped into someone while I clumsy tried to jump around.

"I'm sorry!" I apologized looking the man in the eye.

He's handsome!

"It's okay! Are you alright?" he asked me and I smiled.

"You're hot!" I commented checking him out.

He looked confused "What? I didn't here you!" he yelled over the music and I repeated myself walking closer to him.

"I said, you're hot!" I yelled and he smiled at me, a very enchanting smile I might add.

"You're not too bad yourself, you have a man with you?" he asked now starting to dance with me as he placed his hands on my hips.

I swayed with him resting both of my hands on his neck as I answered.

"Nope!"

He nodded once. "Good! Whats you're name?" he asked and I thought for a minute.

"Amanda!" I replied remembering the slut's name.

He smiled once again.

"Well Amanda, it's nice to meet you, my names Caleb!" he introduced himself and I shook his hand.

"Hey! Say you wanna get out of here and go somewhere less crowded? We can have fun!" he suggested and the mention of fun got me grinning from ear to ear.

"Sure!"

Caleb pulled me in a corner before he pinned me to the wall grinding against me.

"You smell good baby." he sniffed my hair before he started kissing my neck.

"I use marshmallow scent!" I answered happily.

"Yeah? I like marshmallows." he said now nipping on my neck and I threw my head back giving him more access.

"So you like me?" I asked making him chuckle before diving his mouth into mine.

I moaned into the kiss, Caleb is a good kisser.

"Damn, you're so sexy Baby girl!" he said before he started kissing down my neck once again all the while grinding into me.

Baby girl.

Baby girl? That's Achilles' endearment for me... Baby girl..

I got a hold of Caleb's hands that was roaming around my ass and tried to push him away.

"I think we should stop." I said pulling away from him only to be slammed back on the wall.

"Why? You wanted this didn't you, don't leave me hanging here baby girl." he said it again.

He called me baby girl again and I hated it.

"Stop!" I commanded be he didn't, he gripped my ass and continued licking and kissing down my neck.

"Caleb stop!"

"No!" he growled pressing his body against mine.

What have I gotten myself into?

My head was spinning because of the alcohol and I'm pretty sure I'm not going sober anytime soon.

Caleb's hands rested on my chest before he started groping me in my dress.

I felt disgusted!

I need Domenico! Where is Domenico?!

No! I need Achilles!

Achilles!

And just like last time, Caleb went flying away from me and into the ground.

I looked up to see a very angry Achilles glaring at me.

I smiled at him.

My hero is here!

"What the hell Giselle!" he suddenly growled before he threw me back on his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I slammed on his back as he carried me out of the club.

Why is he mad? I was just having fun!

I continued pounding on his back until we stepped outside, the cool air filling my lungs and away from the loud music that blasted on the speakers.

He placed me down rather harsh.

"Ouch!" I whimper trying to steady myself in my heels.

"What is wrong with you?!" I was taken a back by how angry he yelled at me and I tried to focus my gaze on him.

"Achilles! You're here!" I said excitedly   as I made my way towards him, he stepped back causing me to frown.

"What were you thinking coming to this place! Don't you remember what happened last time?!" the irritation in his voice is growing by the second.

"You came and saved me just like last time!" I slurred balancing myself on the gravel.

"That's not the point Giselle! This is stupid! You should not be out this late at night partying and making out with strangers! How stupid can you be!" he insulted me and I felt mad.

Did he just call me stupid?!

"Stupid?! I was just having fun!" I defended myself and he puffed out and angry sigh.

"Fun?! You call that fun?! That boy was all over you and you call that fun?!" He shook my shoulders hard and I tried to free myself from his grip.

"You were doing it with Amanda! You guys were having fun! So you're allowed to have fun and I'm not?!" I yelled catching him by surprise.

Oh I'm mad! Real mad!

The look in his face held surprise and anger.

"It's different." this time his voice lowered an octave.

"How so?! You were making out with her! I was making out with him! How are we different?!" I yelled once again pounding on his chest.

He stood firm, letting me hit him with my small fists.

"You were making out with her and I didn't question you! She was all over you but I didn't say anything! She was... Kissing you.." I trailed.

"She was kissing your lips and I.. I don't like it!" I pounded one last time feeling hot tears roll down my cheeks.

What am I saying?!

What am I doing?!

This is wrong!

"You didn't like it?" I can hear the confusion in his voice.

I wiped my tears away looking back at him.

"That's right! I didn't like it! I hated it! How can she kiss you like that while you yell at me like this! How can she touch you like that while you strangle me! How dare she and how dare you to make me feel like this!"

My mind was a mess, it was complete chaos as I struggle to organize my thoughts.

"I.. I hate it, I don't want her kissing you! I don't want her touching you! I don't want her with you!" I screamed feeling my surroundings turn.

"Hmmm, then what do you want baby girl?" He asked me, the anger in his voice completely gone, now replaced with amusement.

I turned to him and saw him smirking waiting for my answer.

I made my way towards him slowly.

He watched my every move, and just when I was face to face with him, our chest nearly touching, I whispered.

"I want you."

Without warning, I grabbed his face and pulled it down crashing my lips to his.

I saw his eyes widen in surprise as he assessed the situation.

It was a closed mouth kiss that lasted a few seconds before I pulled away feeling my stomach turn.

And before I could stop myself, I did the unimaginable.

I vomited all over his dress shirt, emptying my system of the liquor I consumed before darkness overcame me.

•••••
<3

I feel embarrassed for Giselle.. Oh my!

Well what do you Luvs think will happen now? She just literally said it herself that she wants him!!!

Wahhhhhhh and it's their first kiss together? OMG! I'm starting to feel excited about all of this.. Do you wanna know what Achilles is thinking? Cause I do!

Thank you for reading Luvs! And please leave a vote and a comment!

~Cc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...
1.3M 28.8K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
5.1M 154K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
36.7K 873 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...