the unknown β†  stiles stilinsk...

By simplybilinski

" I know people are temporary... ..but can you be permanent?" Stiles-a boy who's sarcastic Olivi... More

quick a/n
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty- three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
SEQUEL

ten

8.4K 206 80
By simplybilinski

☾☾☾☾

☾☾☾☾

Chapter ten

"Are you sure you want to transfer this early? You can stay here lon-"

Olivia picked up her dirty worn down converse, sighing, "Nope," she shut him down mid sentence, "I would rather start now and get used to it."

Scott looked at her curiously, wondering how she adapted so quickly. She was quite a mystery to him sometimes, the way in only a matter of days her life changed dramatically only for her to come out numb? For the little amount of days he has known her-- her as a person confused him. He couldn't figure her out.

"Okay, if you're so keen on going today," he picked up his helmet from the counter and then looked over at her. Sighing, he reluctantly gave her his spare helmet. "-Lydia and Allison wanted to show you around today, so you aren't lonely." Scott said and then walked out the door, Olivia not too far behind.

☾☾☾

The motorcycle came to a stop in front of a huge building that towered over Olivia, recognizable as the school they hid in a couple days ago. It was odd to see it in the daylight and not running for her life, a school-like atmosphere hanging around it. The teens and staff were all outside, teachers greeting the kids as they talked with their friends and headed inside for class.

The school looked more than normal, almost plainly ordinary. The red brick walls along with the school's name written boldly on the sign in front of them almost seemed intimidating to her.

"Name please." the front office lady said displaying no emotion whatsoever.

"Olivia Flynn."

The lady bent under the desk and pulled out a file with a couple of papers in it. She paused for a moment, her stare lingering on Olivia longer than she would've liked until after a second or more she then handed her the school's schedule and locker number.

Her hand reached out and took the papers from the woman. "Thank you, have a good day." Olivia replied, wanting to leave right away.

They walked out and into the hallways filled with students. Olivia immediately earned a lot of stares and whispers from students placed around the hallways, some at their lockers with their friends staring at her with a judgmental manner and others just plain out watching her as she continued to stroll through the hallway.

Olivia just kept walking, looking for her locker number that should be around where she already was. Sure, she could hear the people around her talking and whispering amongst themselves and spreading absurd made up rumors, yet it would be a waste of her time if she confronted them.

Coming at a stop at a locker that she believed was hers, she turned the lock until it opened revealing a worn down empty space before her, clear that many people have used it before her. As she was crouched down, putting away her shared books with Scott, a weary feeling came over her. The hair on the back of her neck stood straight up as a warning to her that something was wrong.

Stopping mid putting away her things, Olivia snapped back up and looked around the area, surveying the hallway and every kid in it. Her eyes followed the walls until she couldn't see the next hallway anymore. She was sure that something was oddly wrong, but she couldn't think of any reason as to why she was so on alert. Shrugging the feeling off, she continued to put her stuff away and head for coach Finstocks class.

☾☾☾

The area she stood in had a fair amount of trees covering the land, a worn down trail in front of her. She had found first period, after maybe a couple of turns here and there until she got where she needed to be. Now she was tying her dirty sneakers, crouched down on the ground with her hair in her face that she would have to tie up sooner or later.

Olivia was near the back of the group of students, not wanting to draw attention or just be around other people in general. Observing the teenagers that were near her, they were mostly talking with another friend or warming up by themselves.

She wondered if these people were oblivious to the supernatural around them, maybe she was even jealous to be living a life without any knowledge of supernatural beings, none less being one.

"You found first period, I see."

Olivia's head tilted to her side to see Scott standing next to her with his sweat pants on along with a hoodie and headphones dangling out of his pocket.

Standing back up once she tied her shoelaces, "It was kind of hard."

"You just go to the locker rooms and then go out the door-"

"I'm not good with directions." She cut him off, embarrassed at the fact that she couldn't find a single room, yet could take down a full grown man.

Scott chucked to himself, "Noted..." As the boy was about to start stretching, a situation in the front caught his eye. His soft gaze turned into a serious gleam. "I'll be back, you stay here." He instructed.

Olivia looked at him as he walked with purpose up to the front of the group of teenagers, curious as to what made him stiffen suddenly. Her eyes followed him until he stopped and crouched down next to a blond boy who seemed to be struggling with something at his feet. As she studied them, the teacher's whistle tore through the air and all of the students took off running.

Olivia followed and started to jog and steadied her pace so she wouldn't run out of breath two minutes into the trail. It had been a while since she was running because she wanted to instead of running because her life depended on it.

refreshing.

As she ran, she noticed that the weary feeling hadn't left her since the lockers and hallways. It was the type of feeling that made her want to run away from everything. The eagerness to turn and go the other way was overpowering to her, like a warning that she was close to something she shouldn't be or wouldn't want to be.

"Ethan I always forget, How many bones are there in the human body?"

There.

The feeling shot through her system, turning into raw anger as the voices bounced around in her head like a mere echo of her nightmares.

Her hands at her sides started to tremble as her fear and anger shocked her still as stone in her place. The voices continued to come from just a little ways from her, talking like they didn't have a care in the world.

She had two decisions here at this moment: to ignore what she just heard and convince herself that she's hallucinating and going insane, or, to beat the living shit out of them. Obviously her anger was overpowering her fear which made her burning hot with rage, yet, she couldn't get her feet to move.

So, she stood there, eyes glazed over with deep thoughts that she was lost in, trying to figure out what she was going to do. Replaying the sound of the voice that she heard through her mind over and over again– she felt as though she might drive herself to the brink of insanity if she wasn't already there already.

Jumping to conclusions was something Olivia almost never did without having anything to go off of like evidence. But she was mostly sure that she heard his voice.

Aiden and Ethan were here.

Standing on the trail, a blood curdling scream erupted from the distance, shocking Olivia out of her daze and coming back to reality. She immediately picked up her feet again at full speed heading toward the sound of the scream.

Coming to a clearing in front of her, a crowd of people were already there staring in horror at a tree. Olivia stepped in closer to get a better look and understanding of what was going on, only to see a man strangled and tied to a tree.

The sight was gorey. The amount of blood painted like a piece in a museum on the tree almost made Olivia want to look away. She decided it was best to look somewhere else for the time being and started to observe the area of students. It looked like almost everyone had heard the scream and came running to find this display. Most of the students were terrified and gossiping to their friends and others were still gathering around the growing crowd.

Then her eyes were stuck on a specific pair of twins that were standing amongst the group, blending in effortlessly.

Her heart practically stopped and dropped to her feet at the sight of Ethan and Aiden standing next to one another.

She wasn't hearing things and going out of her mind. They were actually here, standing in flesh and bone practically seven feet across from her.

Her eyes bore holes into their head, burning with fire from hell as the anger rose in her. The questions came at her in bullets, rapidly thinking of many questions and accusations as to why they were here.

If they're here, then  he's here. Olivia immediately thought.

Sensing a presence and immense bloodlust, Ethan and Aiden turned around trying to find who was glaring at them. It didn't take long until the trio made direct eye contact, stuck in a deadly staring contest. The twins both held a surprised expression as their eyes met, like they didn't know she was here at all.

Meanwhile, Stiles, Scott and Isaac both ran to see the scene as soon as they heard the commotion. Immediately, Scott recognized the boy as Kyle who came in the other day to the animal clinic with his dog.

Searching amongst the crowd, he came across a familiar brunette hidden in the group of people. Scott could also feel that something was wrong as he studied her features which were laced with subtle anger. The more he looked at her, the more he could tell that something was happening behind the scenes.

"It's him isn't it," Stiles walked up next to him.

Scott didn't answer him.

"Scott?" He tried again, yet the boy next to him was too focused on what was occurring in the other direction.

"Yeah, hold on..." He ignored Stiles who looked at him with curious eyes, and walked down to where Olivia stayed frozen in her spot. The way she didn't move even when someone bumped into her by accident, was nerve racking. Her eyes held an insane intensity that even he felt intimidated by a little bit.

Approaching her from the side, he came to notice that from across from her stood Ethan and Aiden, returning the same glare.

"Hey,"

Olivia jumped in her place, breaking out of her vexation filled state. She was so focused on what was infront of her, she had blocked out anything other than the two boys, unaware of anything else happening around her.

She turned around to see Scott's concerned expression, "What's happening?" he asked, not with her full attention.

Olivia thought for a moment on whether or not she should attempt to explain what was happening here, yet it wasn't like her to open up upon command.

"It's noth-"

"No, it's not."

She huffed out some air. The fact that he could always tell when she was trying to divert a certain subject was jarring to her. Normally no one would pick up on her feelings on a specific subject or event, but he was a werewolf so he could probably smell her anger and distress.

"It's just complicated. That's all." She finally spoke after a minute or two of contemplating her options. She couldn't lie to him because he would just be listening to her heartbeat as she talked. It would be nearly impossible to lie her way through this.

So she summarized it for him instead.

The werewolf looked at her uneasily, obviously knowing that there was more to it than just 'it's complicated'. "Does it have to do with them?" He looked over to where the other boys stood, looking at them, blatantly making it known that they were listening in.

She tensed as they looked at each other once more.

From her composer as he asked about them, he knew that they were definitely part of the cause. The atmosphere around them only continued to rise with bloodlust from the three of them, making Scott wonder if they were actually going to go at each other's throats right now.

With seeing no other safe choice other than to ask the girl to explain, he grabbed Olivia by her arm and dragged her out of the crowd of students and off to the side where he could at least talk to her without being heard.

Stiles and Isaac, who were off to the side, saw Scott pulling Olivia up and near the trees where there weren't any students around and decided to follow them, curious. Before they could even take three full strides, the sound of wood being obliterated cracked throughout the area.

The two startled boys looked up to see Olivia with her fist stuck in the tree's bark, face red with frustration.

"Oh wow-" Stiles said, mostly scared of the girl at the moment.

Olivia took a deep breath in and exhaled sharply. "Now I'm better."

--------------------------

a/n: this chapter really hurt to rewrite because of how badly written it was. Like the dialogue was just bleh and what on earth was I thinking when writing "hey, you look great. Just keep workin it girl." literally shut the front door. I crawled out of my skin. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.8K 95
π–πž 𝐑𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π›πžπ π’π§π§π’π§π  Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
659K 14.8K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
369K 11.3K 53
She glanced at Derek who seemed to be staring at Stiles with a scowl, "You're a vampire." He realized and dropped the former human on the ground. St...
2.5K 197 13
"𝐒𝐟 𝐒 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 π›πšπœπ€? 𝐰𝐑𝐨'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰? π¦πšπ²π›πž...