๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹...

By _MeanYoongiii_

A story where Jimin has to choose between his passion or what the world might think of him. Finding love on t... More

โ–ก Dreaming in the rain โ–ก
โ–ก Lying, Trying โ–ก
โ–ก Big decision โ–ก
โ–ก White lies โ–ก
โ–ก Reflecting myself โ–ก
โ–ก Information โ–ก
โ–ก Bloody much โ–ก
โ–ก Tell me about your family โ–ก
โ–ก Spies โ–ก
โ–ก The ankle โ–ก
โ–ก The ankle pt2 โ–ก
โ–ก Dreams are not for everyone โ–ก
โ–ก Got a secret โ–ก
โ–ก Opening up โ–ก
โ–ก Figuring out โ–ก
โ–ก Dance with me โ–ก
โ–ก Right Concept โ–ก
โ–ก The revelation โ–ก
โ–ก Milkshake threats โ–ก
โ–ก Just pain โ–ก
โ–ก You need to come back โ–ก
โ–ก Rainbows โ–ก
โ–ก Who are you? โ–ก
โ–ก Fine but not so Fine โ–ก
โ–ก The letter โ–ก
โ–ก Proud of us โ–ก
โ–ก Lets do it โ–ก
โ–ก Dancing in the rain โ–ก
๐Ÿฅ€

โ–ก Epilogue: Mikrokosmos โ–ก

54 7 5
By _MeanYoongiii_

3rd person's pov:

Jimin's parents stormed out of the house when Carl called them to transfer the news. Jimin left so he can join the play they forbitted him to join. 

That actually made them run trumendously. They got in the car and ask for the driver not to lose a mere second but get them there on time.

As soon s they walked in the auditorium their eyes blinked. They arrived at the second act of the musical play. With a quick glance at each other they noticed Jimin at the center of the stage with a blinding spotlight on him.

His moves could portray feelings, emotions, contidions. It was the first time to spot Jimin dancing. It was the first time to spot Jimin being... happy... Free... Enjoying himself... and a lot more than that.

Then everybody else from his friends probably started fiercely running in the stage, jumping, moving, dancing like they wanted to fly. But Jimin was still in the middle of all of these situation. He is the protagonist. And it hurt deep down but another part of it didnt. 

They both were staring mesmerized at their son's figure until the curtains closed. They were so unable to find the words to speak. It was impossible! The lights of the auditoriam turned on and they realized that the play was over.

Loud chatterng was now audible as people were making there way out. Everyone having a smile on their face. That was the instant when they finally stared at each other quite shocked... 

Backstage:

As soon as the guys were backstage they all created an enthousiastic group hug. They made a strong bond that nobody could destroy. Screams of happiness and love filled the air as they were jumping, hugging, dancing, talking... Eveything! 

"We made it! We saved the studio!" Jimin jumped holding Y/n's hands.. They were so happy nothing could change that. Cause indeed they are the reason the studio could still work after that day. 

It was a massive factor for them to feel euphoric cause they saved the studio doing something the have passion over. 

"It was... amazing!" Y/n said and Hoseok gave her a back hug. She kissed him on the cheek and Jimin admired her smile when she is happy... 

"You were so good Y/n" Hoseok released her from his hug and Y/n chuckled like a baby.

"You were awesome!" Finally Y/n's eyes met his unlike no other moment. He slowly approached her and Y/n gave him her hands... There was a moment in between them. Y/n was blushing as Jimin was illuminating the distance in between them. His lips were ready to get connected with her but at the exact same moment Namjoon invaded the room. 

"Oh my god Dude!" He said destroying the moment. He seperated him from Y/n cause he wanted a bro hug. Y/n laughed it off cause it was lightly adorable.

"You were amzing up there!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"He indeed has some serious talent! He was better than me and I never say that!" Jin stepped in the convo and Y/n put her elbow on his shoulder while he holds her waist. They all laugh being super comfortable with each other.

"Yes Jimin! You were amazing!" Jungkook's small voice interrupted Jimin of thinking how lucky he is to have such a good friendship with everyone.

Suddenly Jimin's eyes fell on a tiny man standing behind of everybody else. Min Yoongi. He had an expression hard to read. Jimin didn't know what he was supposed to say but still Yoongi paved the way so he can properly meet Jimin from a closer view. 

Silence was now the only thing that was happening at the moment. Everyone was speechless until some one brave says something... This time... Yoongi was the brave one.

"You were indeed amazing... Better of what I would have done!" Yoongi said and had everyone shook.

Nobody could believe this change happened. Jimin's lips parted ways at first but then he pressed them together in a large beam of a smile that got Yoongi smiling as well.

"Thank you Yoongi" Jimin's mellow voice echoed as his hand grabbed Yoongi's shoulder to draw him closer. A hug happened in between the two different boys that at first had a conflict but now put their differences aside.

"Group hug!" Jin screamed and everybody laughed. He was the first one to hug the two boys already hugging each other... Everybody seemed to follow and keep up with Jin. 

They hugged again with laughter and pain cause this second time they hugged each other too tight.

"Jungkook you are hurting me!" Taehuyng said.

"It's Hoseok!" Hoseok corrected Tae and Y/n laughed.

"I didn't ask for your name! You are still hurting me!" Tae added and they decided to break the hug in hysterical laughter.

"Jimin... That's your happy ending!" Namjoon punched Jimin's arm friendly and he looked at Y/n smiling so beautifully... It felt like it was at the moment. Y/n was smiling so absent minded. Jin was probably being boastful about something.

Hoseok was trying to bear with Jin being boastful... Jungkook was laughing like a baby and annyoing Yoongi. Yoongi was chasing him around to teach him a good lesson. Tae and Kath started talking... With smiles on their faces.

And Namjoon was standing right next to his best friend reminding him that having a happy ending does exist.. That believing and achieving your dreams also exists... That we create our own happiness by our actions. 

Y/n approached the overwhelmed blonde boy and gave him a hug. He looked down at her just to notice how beautiful she is and whole heartidly smiled. 

Suddenly while overything was so peaceful and actually fun. When they were truly laughing without a limit. The door swung open revealing a surprise for Park Jimin.. 

His parents were here at the play but he didnt have a clue! His lips isolate in the image of them standing in the room.

Stepping in the middle of the enormous room Jimin finally pitched on chatter instead of staying silent like usual.

This time he took steps closer to his fears instead of blending in the rest of the students, to hide himself.

"Dad... Mom!" He was now standing in front of his expressionless parents. He couldn't understand what they are feeling at the moment. Everything was blank.

"I am sorry! This is my dream... I know that I am not that child you want just because I followed it! But I cant change who I am!" Jimin explained being petrified deep down but also having the appropriate confidence.

"You know how much I love you! I tried to be the perfect son... but... I love dancing! And I am not gonna give it up!" He added all distressed of their final decision.

"I also met all of these new people... they are my friends and inspire me to follow my dreams... they mean the world to me... I love them and I dont wanna lose them!" He added as his parents shifted glances at each other and then at the students behind of Jimin.

"I love the studio!" He exclaimed and his eyes teared up. He indeed loved everything about the studio. The teachers, the students, the excercises, Y/n!

"W-we know!" His dad confessed and Jimin was quite surprised. Mr. Park looked at his wife and she let a smile escape her lips.

That was not a usual action as both of his parents are stone-cold the most of the time.

"We saw you up there Jimin!" His mom continued and Jimin started streaming tears down his eyes.

"And we realized that indeed... You are good at doing what you love!" It was so touching that actually Jimin could not see them clearly because of all the tears filling his eyes.

"You can... be in the studio if you want it that much!" His Dad gave him the green light and he just screamed along with everybody else.

He hugged his father tightly as he couldn't bear with the happiness. Finally his dream came true. This could be his happy ending...

Jimin looked back after that moment with his parents and saw Y/n hugging Yoongi. She stopped as soon as he saw him and Yoongi gave her the permission to approach him.

They started getting closer and closer each second. Jimin wanted to finish something Namjoon distracted him from some minutes ago.

His hands touched hers but before he could let his lips rest on hers she giggled. "C'mon!" She said grabbing him by the wrist and heading outside with a quick pace.

Everybody follows their lead. Tae and Kath were the last to grab each other's hand and head out.

"Where are you taking me?" Y/n didnt answer at Jimin's question and continued running outside as the gloomy weather was messing with Y/n's hair.

Suddenly Jimin's recognized the place right away... it was the park they had one of their dances.... Right next to the fountain everything seemed magical.

"What are doing here?" He asked so unaware of what may come next but Y/n giggled.

Suddenly it started drizzling as small water drops were falling from the sky. Y/n and Jimin looked up as everyone finally made their way to the park. She took his hands and placed them behind her waist.

Jimin's doe eyes were craving for this physical touch. Although they were almost widen by the sudden movements.

Suddenly the music started playing from the speakers leaving everyone have a different reaction.

(A/n: the song that was playing is mikrokosmos in case you are wondering)

"Mr. Park shall we dance?" She teased the wet boy as both of them were one with the rain at the moment.

"But... it's raining!" Jimin giggled looking up at the sky. Y/n giggled and put her hands wrapped around his neck.

"I thought you like the rain!" Y/n giggled at her own retort. "Well.. I like the rain... but I love you!" He said and then silence appeared. She was trying to hold back her laughter just because of the happiness inside of her.

"Let's dance Rain!" He winked and started dancing with her in the rain. It was amazing having the raindrops landing on them. They finally were feeling free. Everyone started dancing in the rain.

It was like... a miracle!

Jimin's parents took out an umbrella looking at their talented son dancing and smiled.

"Dont tell him.. but I am proud of him!" His mom laughed and Mr. Park held her by the waist admiring everyone dancing gracefully.

They counted it as a miracle as well.. cause it was! It is a miracle being free in the way everybody was that day.

Taehyung seized Kath's wrist and brought her closer to his body without her giving him a green light. She started blushing as she could not control it.

"Maybe I should teach you how to dance!" Taehyung joked putting his hands on her waist and she laughed, wrapping her hands around his neck.

"I am the dance teacher Taehyung! You can teach me something else...!" She giggled and Taehyung hugged her this time, without stopping his dance number.

"Maybe.. I could teach you how to love!" He whispered and kissed the back of her hair having her dumbfounded but still enjoying the moment.

Namjoon was sitting in a bench enjoying everybody dance. He was witnessing a miracle as well and that made his heart beam like sunlight.

He was absent minded staring at everybody's happiness that didnt notice  Rose seizing his wrist and leading him in the circle of people dancing.

"I-I dont know how to dance!" He said but Rose helped him.

"Its easy! Look at me!" Rose giggled and started teaching the poor boy dancing. The rain was not helping him.. not even a little but he wanted to have a part in this.

Jin with Jennie were dancing and accidentally he bumped on Hoseok's back as he was dancing with Mina.

"Yah be careful!" Hoseok laughed while his hands were around his partner.

"You should actually say thanks you get to bump onto me!" Jin corrected him and continued dancing.

"Milkshakes later?" Hoseok asked Jin as their backs were facing each other.

"Sure thing!" Jin retorted and they parted way as everybody was drifting apart, changing partners and then coming back to their original other half.

Yoongi now was the only one that was staring with a smile plastered in his face. He was not feeling guilty anymore. He was holding an umbrella, admiring something so rare to witness. He was feeling lucky!

"Yoongi! Let's dance!!!!" Jungkook jumped cheerfully and seized his wrist.

"Hey, hey dont touch me!" He said but it was too late. His umbrella met the ground as Jungkook exposed him to the rain. They started dancing together...

"I hate the rain!" He hissed but without stopping dancing with his best friend.

Everybody was smiling enjoying the moment especially Jimin.

"Jimin!" Y/n screamed but the rain was getting louder.

"WHAT?" He screamed.

"I LOVE YOU!" Y/n yelled but Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" He said just because the rain was getting louder and louder.

"I SAID I LOVE YOU!" She repeated and Jimin twisted her around bringing her closer to him, wrapping his arms all around her.

"I heard it the first time... but... repeat that one last time!!!" He smiled and Y/and heart skipped a bit...

"I love you Jimin!" She said and slowly Jimin tried to give her a kiss. It was the moment he realized that his happy ending came...

He discovered who he is, he got better and better as he never left his talent and most importantly realized the meaning of 'dancing in the rain!'

The protagonist was not really alone as long as rain kept on falling back. He just needed to get out more often... And Jimin is not alone cause he found his Rain!

After that day everybody realized that chasing after their dreams was what made this miracle happened.

Cause dancing in the rain.. is indeed a miracle!

The end!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5K 65
The story about to different personalites who are forced in a marriage but, find love together โค๏ธ
1.9K 186 65
๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž โ‡’ ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐™ผ๐š›. ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—
46.5K 2.1K 80
โ–ก ๐˜/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๏ฟฝ...
140K 3.4K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...