TWO WORLDS | KOOKV

By artsyjk

-in which innocent kim taehyung, a new secretary let out into the real world, collides with jeon jeongguk, a... More

|introduction|
01; cobbled bricks & orchid walls
02; bitter tears & begging
03; breakfast & a friend
04; monstrous & foul
05; secretary & a hostage
06; silence & sirens
07; cobwebs & criminals
08; scared & numb
09; mario cart & normal kidnappers
10; gummy snakes & tattoos
11; cuddles & living the moment
12; lost & found
13; hugs & explanations
14; dead bodies & comfort
15; gunshots & jellybeans
16; warmth & infatuation
17; bullseye & buzzing bees
18; isuel & kyushin
19; facing fears & scurrying mice
21; forgive & forget
22; snow angels & crucial pain
23; keeping company & darkening abyss
24; loose chain & free mind
25; ruby jewels & fizzy drink
26; destructive & depressed
27; raindrops & post it notes
28; ninja turtles & cookie crumbs
29; dancing lips & archaic spectacles
30; promise & regret
31; candy floss & pirate ships
32; bubble tea & red lace
33; a beauty & a beast
34; barnums circus & chaos
35; babies & apologies
36; cottages & kingdoms
37; messy sheets & flowery fields
38; books & burglaries
39; broken glass & chocolate waffles
40; adoration & love
///epilogue; light sparks & heart flutters
read/tap this!!

20; tip-toeing & pretty laughs

34.9K 2K 1.7K
By artsyjk

DECEMBER 8TH

Taehyung view

Taehyung was baking.

Realistically, he was meant to be resting his ankle but he found it too boring.

Yesterday, hoseok had kindly examined Taehyungs ankle and it was very much sprained. As Taehyung was running with a hurt ankle hoseok told him not to put any more pressure on it so now it was nicely bandaged and the boy even had to use crutches.

Unfortunately seokjin was out shopping so Taehyung was by himself in the kitchen. He was currently sorting out all the ingredients he needed to bake a cake.

He huffed, holding onto his one crutch as read the instructions. He needed one bowl.

The boy wasnt very familiar with the kitchen so he spent a good fifteen minutes trying to figure out where seokjin kept the bowls.

Turns out he kept it in a very high cupboard, one Taehyung struggled to reach.

So now he was reaching up, arm stretched as much as it could. He whined when the tips of his fingers were touching the bowl and he went on his tiptoes a little more but failed because, you know... one of his ankles were not working.

He was about to get a chair until he felt another persons presence behind him.

Taehyung already knew it was jeongguk without looking back.

"you should be resting." jeongguk muttered to him. He was stood too close to taehyung as he invaded the boys personal space. 

Jeongguk got out the bowl, arm lowering it on the counter as he trapped taehyung in the corner.

Taehyung turned around and his cheeks flushed when his face was so close to jeongguks. Lips almost touching. Breaths mingling.

He slowly looked up, wide innocent eyes locking with jeongguks intense ones. Their heart beats increased simultaneously.

Taehyung bit on his lip nervously and jeongguk was no longer looking into taehyungs eyes, his lips instead.

And taehyung noticed, causing butterflies to invade his tummy.

"jeongguk." taehyung whispered softly, as if it was just a breath of air he let out.

And that mere whisper snapped jeongguk out of his trance. He quickly backed away, clearing his throat.

"why are you baking?" he asked taehyung.

"i was bored." the boy mumbled in reply.

Jeongguk looked at his foot. "does it hurt?"

"no." taehyung shook his head , loving how jeongguk was worrying for him.

There was a moment of silence.

"a-are you busy?" taehyung asked, peering at jeongguk with wide eyes.

"no. why?" jeongguk frowned.

"would you like to help me?" taehyung asked shyly.

Jeongguk wanted to hug the boy so tightly from how cute he was acting.

"what shall i do?" he then said casually.

Taehyung watched as jeongguk removed his blazer, just leaving him in his white button up. Though his eyes were trained longer on the mans tattoos as he rolled up his sleeves.

"first mix the dry ingredients into this bowl!" taehyung said excitedly, shyness gone causing jeongguk to smile faintly.

And jeongguk did what taehyung said. He couldnt actually remember the last time he baked something as he preffered spicy foods over sweet. Yet here he was helping taehyung.

He watched with fondness as the boy excitedly mixed all the ingredients together, boxy smile lighting up his face.

This was so new to jeongguk, this feeling of something In his chest. He couldnt pin point on what it was, couldnt understand why it was only around taehyung.

Just knew that he liked it.

"jeongguk?" taehyung was calling for his name and jeongguk was brought out of his thoughts.

He looked up to see taehyung trying to reach for another bowl this time causing him to let out a sigh.

He walked over to the boy who payed no attention to him and lifted him up as he carried him to the kitchen island. Taehyung shrieked and looked at jeongguk with wide eyes when the man placed him down on the stool.

"stop putting pressure on your foot, taehyung." jeongguk ordered him and then went to get the bowl himself.

Taehyung was blushing from the fact that jeongguk had just carried him in his arms and he was shyly watching him place the batter in the tray.

He had to admit that jeongguk looked so domestic right now. It was as if they were a married couple. He squealed internally, shaking his head.

"here." jeongguk muttered as he gave taehyung the bowl to eat the left over batter.

Taehyung smiled, happily licking the remains as jeongguk put the tray in the oven.

He turned around to see that batter was all over taehyungs chin and mouth.

And he couldnt help but laugh out loud.

Taehyung was startled because jeongguks laugh was beautiful.

"w-why are you laughing?" he asked in confusion. Jeongguk calmed down, clearing his throat as he smiled at taehyung in amusement.

"are you really twenty one years old?" jeongguk smirked, raising one brow.

"i-i turn twenty two this month!" taehyung exclaimed, brows cutely furrowed and lips in a pout.

Jeongguk just smiled and grabbed a tissue, cleaning taehyungs face for him. The youngers cheeks turned red and he looked at jeongguk in shock.

"such a child." jeongguk muttered to himself as he threw the tissue in the bin.

Taehyungs tummy had that feeling again.

"i-i think you should laugh more." taehyung suddenly stated.

Jeongguk turned around and looked at him. He realised that was the first time he had laughed like that since years ago.

"yeah?" he murmured, eyes softening as he looked at taehyung.

Taehyung nodded. "you look p-pretty when you laugh." he mumbled, feeling shy at his own words.

Jeongguk chuckled. "pretty?"

Taehyung smiled. "your bunny teeth p-pop out."

Jeongguk just rolled his eyes playfully.

He was shocked taehyung had made him laugh like that.

---

"you heard what i did right?" seokjin whispered to yoongi.

They were hiding behind the wall, heads popped out as they secretly watched jeongguk and taehyung.

"yes, i heard the exact same thing you did." yoongi muttered.

They were frozen in shock, eyes staring at the same place.

Jimin who was heading upstairs halted on seeing seokjin and yoongi hiding behind the wall. He frowned and tip-toed over to them, also peeking his head out to see what they were looking at.

"what are you both doing?" he asked.

Seokjin gasped, turning around to face Jimin. "you scared me!" he exclaimed in a hushed whisper before he looked at taehyung and jeongguk again. "jeongguk just laughed." he then said.

"he did?" jimins eyes went wide, also staring.

Yoongi nodded.

"i didnt think that would be possible for him."

"this taehyung guy...is he human?"

"clearly he isnt if he just made a mafia boss laugh."

//////////\\\\\\\\\\\

Your favourite kdrama character?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 33.7K 38
-in which the cocky and blunt ceo jeongguk, falls in love with the lovely and quiet street artist taehyung. inspired by the kdrama: rich man -decemb...
211K 9.9K 43
[completed] Where Taehyung, a secret agent, has to keep tabs on the mafia boss Jeon Jeongguk. ©Onlykyyyy 2021 Cover by: @IsaLaurel Posted: 2/25/21 ...
2.5M 123K 45
●Where Taehyung is a poor, hardworking boy, trying his best to survive each day, and Jeongguk is a rich CEO, who only knows how to brag about his wea...
1.8M 93.9K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...