Stay

By Cliche405

"I'm just smiling because I don't want my Nong to see me like this. Being devastated and frustrated at my lif... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note...
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 24

129 9 2
By Cliche405

Kit's POV

after a few days

"is your car already fixed Nong Ming?" Aunty Fay asked while she is preparing a lot of goods for Nong Yo...

"yup, it was already fixed last 3 days ago" then I grab my bag and place my belongings inside Ming's car

"uhmm Ming?" then he raised his head...

"yeah? what's the matter Phi?" Ming asked...

"can you stop by at the cafè later? I need to visit Nong Yo and the other crew as well" then he nods...

"Kit sweetie~" I went towards at Grandma and she is smiling so brightly...

"why are you smiling so cutely Grandma??" I asked then she pinches my cheeks!!!

"Ackk! it hurts grandma!" then she chuckles while I massaging my cheeks...

"Thank you for visiting me Kit for 1 week! I'm really happy and thankful about this" then I smiled at her warmly and she gave me something...?

"what are these grandma?" I asked while stroking this cute tiny bags...

"these are just bracelets, it has 4 bracelets in it. Every pair belongs to you and also to Nong Wayo" Grandma said and I was kinda confused...

"uhm...why do I have 1 pair of bracelets Grandma? do I need to wear both of them?" then she chuckled...

"No sweetie, the other bracelet you have you will give this to the person you love the most. It will serve as a couple bracelets" Grandma said then I stared at these bracelets for a while...

"promise me Kit that when you love someone, don't hurt yourself so much or else I will cry very hard to you!" then she immediately hugged me tight and I felt that she is upset. Don't worry Grandma, I won't hurt myself too much!

After that I hugged Aunty Fay and Ming is waiting me at the car, I waved at them at the car and gave them a lot of flying kisses. I already miss them right now...

"how's the 1 week vacation P'Kit?" Ming asked while he is driving...

"it's sure it is fun and also I'm shocked since you're here too..." I said then he just smiles back at me...

"uhm P'Kit?" then I raised both of my eyebrows...

"please don't feel uncomfortable when I'm around" then I completely got quiet since I don't know what to say....

"you said you want to start over right? it's difficult to adjust whenever you ignored me last time. I hope that you're not like that again" then I just droop my head off and Ming just sighed. The silence are just flowing at the car with loud horns outside and people at work. Our breathes are the only ones we can hear about each other....

"How's Nong Yo? P'Kit?" Ming asked then I just remembered about Nong Yo! SHIYAAAAA!!!!

"ah yeah! he didn't called this week though. He must be busy in his work" I said then Ming ruffles his hair...

"are you alright Ming?" then he nods...

"yup, I really don't like going to work tommorrow, it really exhausts me from everyday stress!" Ming said then I just chuckled..

"You can just make a leave for a while if you still don't feel it..." then Ming shook his head...

"Nope! or my mom will scold me and also my family doesn't know where did I went the whole week" Ming said...

"but I just told them that I'm having a vacation..." Ming said then we are getting close at the café...

"can I ask you a favor Ming?" then Ming hummed...

"can you please drop these at home? I will give you the keys...." then I grab the keys on my pocket and gave them away to Ming...

"alright alright...no worries about these P'Kit" as I about to exit the car I saw that the café is locked up! we only close around weekends! how did this happen?!

"is there something wrong P'Kit?" Ming asked then I nodded....

"the café is closed I don't know why but I need to contact Nong Yo quickly" I grabbed my phone and contacted Nong Yo immediately...

"Hello?" Nong Yo said...

"Nong Yo! it's me Kit! why is the café closed? is there something wrong?" I asked then he told me that the café was closed for 5 days straight since P'Haiku was in the hospital with the crew...SHIYAAAAA! WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS?!

"uhm Nong Ming? can we go to this location?" I asked then he was kinda shocked...

"wait? did something happened P'Kit?" he asked then I told him that one of our crew is in the hospital and he quickly dropped me by at the hospital...

"drive safely Ming and don't forget about those things huh?" then he gave me a thumbs up and he drives away. I headed towards at P'Haiku's room and saw both Nong Yo and Mr. Kongthanin sleeping and sharing an extra bed, Boss Beam and Nong Adam playing their own phones and P'Haiku who is taking cared by P'Chew

"Nong Kit, you're back!" P'Chew said then he quickly hugged me...

"I'm sorry that we didn't told you about this sooner" P'Chew replied sadly then I ruffled his hair...

"are you okay now P'Haiku?" then he gave me thumbs up and he offered me an extra seat on P'Chew's side...

"is there anything I could do to you guys? I'm really feel embarassed that I didn't do anything about your speedy recovery Phi!" then I pout and he just chuckled..

"it's okay Nong Kit, your presence is enough. I'm happy that you are here" then P'Haiku just pat my shoulder gently...

"did P'Oon and P'Con knew about this?" I asked

"nope, I didn't want to make them worried about me..." P'Haiku said...

"are you already cleared P'Haiku?" I asked then he laughed...

"why are you asking alot of questions Nong? but yeah I'm already cleared, just few more days and I can get out on this hospital but Mr. Kongthanin told me to get rest for 2 weeks along with Nong Chew since he wanted me to go back fit and healthy!" then he raises both of his arms and I just smiled at his craziness...

"alright alright, I hope that you are really okay P'Haiku" I said beamly then I saw Nong Yo stands up and ruffling his hair...

"ugh what time is it?" then he quickly scanned the room and he automatically saw me!!

"PHI!!!!!" then he swiftly runs at me and hugged me! AND WE BOTH LOOSE OUR BALANCE!!

"argh! Nong Yo why did you do that!" I angrily said then he gave me alot of kisses...

"because I missed you!!!" then I just rolled my eyes upward while he is being affectionate at me...

"another brotherly love we are seeing today" Boss Beam muttered then I glared at him. Welp this is still the same old crew that I missed.....

-----

Ming's POV

-Message-

I already left them
at your house P'Kit!

okay okay! thank you
so much Ming! hope
you've enjoyed your
stay to Grandma's place :>

ACKKKKK!! I really can't stop smiling even though it's just a text seriously! what happened to you Ming! huh! while driving I saw Uncle Fan already opening the gates..

"Sir Ming! it's nice to see you again! how's the vacation?" Uncle fan asked while I'm exiting the car...

"well it's good and okay..." then Uncle Fan giggled his eyebrows...

"hmmmmm...is there something that I didn't know? huhhhh..." then I just smirked and laughed..

"nothing nothing Uncle Fan-" then I heard someone is shouting inside the house!

"you really fucking ruined my beautiful dress Knit!! how dare you!" then I saw Min rubbing her dress at Aunty Knit's face!

"WHAT THE FUCK MIN?!" then I quickly pushed her off and saw Aunty Knit crying...

"I d-didn't mean to ruin your d-dress madam!" then Min points at her...

"don't fucking lie at me! Ming?! why are you protecting her! could you at least help me out here?!" Min felt disgusted that I'm protecting Aunty Knit! that's it! THAT IS FUCKING ENOUGH!

"YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED ABOUT YOURSELF MIN! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! DO YOU FEEL SUPERIOR WHENEVER YOU ATTACKING SOMEONE?!" Min smirked and she went towards at me...

"I'm sorry darling. I am not always like this-" I pushed her off and she was shocked...

"I KNOW THAT YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME! I ALWAYS FAKE MY AFFECTION AND LOVE TOWARDS YOU! YOU DON'T FUCKING DESERVE MY LOVE! if you can't respect Aunty Knit or any other people I love. I can't respect you either..." she quickly tidy her self up and she wept at my knees..

"I'm sorry Ming, I never meant to cheat you! you are the only one I love! promised! just give me another chance to prove myself better!" then I glared at her for begging like this....

"leave this house..." I said coldly and she flinched...

"wh-what?" she stuttered...

"GET OUT ON THIS FUCKING HOUSE! I'M BREAKING OFF THE ENGAGEMENT!" I yelled angrily then her tears turned slowly into an evil laugh and she grinned at me...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? breaking off the engagement with one of the daughter's most powerful family??? THINK ABOUT IT PROPERLY MING OR MAYBE I WILL DO SOMETHING THAT YOU WILL REGRET IN YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE" then she walk towards at me and she kissed slowly...

"mark my words Ming Daichapanya. I will give you time to think about all the things you've said to me or else? we will find out after that..." Min said then she left without a word...

"are you alright Aunty Knit" then she nods and Uncle Fan quickly assisted us to get her in her room. You will fucking pay for this! shit Min!

-----

Min's POV

"Hello? tell Ton that I'm living his house for a while since my stupid fiance was angry at me and told me to fuck off" I said while driving at the car...

"and after that get all my things to that shitty house after I get there okay?" ugh! unbelievable! how come Ming think about those things? is there someone who are backstabbing me? or just want to ruin me? ugh! NO NO! don't think about these things Min! this is just the beginning...maybe Ming needs to taste his own medicine huh...

"and also please give me details about Kit Intochar, Ming's One and Only since high school.
I want to know him better..."

-----

A/N
"OMGGGG GUYS! IT ALREADY HIT 5K READS!😭😭😭
AND ALSO FOR "THE CHATMATE"
thank you for all the support since from the beginning! and I will do my best to work hard both books that I made!
thank you!!
🎉🎊🎆"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
51.1K 2.5K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...
28.8K 1.2K 22
Not completed! Will love find its way to you when you consider yourself so unlucky? Beam, a guy pretending to be mentally strong with his friends Ph...
10.9K 574 7
"Is it that bad that you want to cry about it?" Even though I sounded like I was joking I can feel my heart was breaking to pieces. But I just kept s...