The Betrayal- A BTS Au

Galing kay tiny_chilli_pepper

"Look who is awake!!", He yelled outside. I am not even surprised anymore. Never in my life I have preferred... Higit pa

Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

636 16 4
Galing kay tiny_chilli_pepper

Play Let me down slowly by Alec Benjamin

He misunderstood me. He maybe thinks that I made her cry and do such stuffs now.

You know it hurts so very much when those beautiful eyes stare at you not with love but with hatred...

Even if I knew he would never be mine but still him hating me was the last thing I ever wanted.

"I will take her to her hotel. Give me the address Lisa...", He spoke still not breaking eye contact with me.

"Sandlewood ", Lisa said as I watched Tae carry Jennie and exit the house without even sparing a second look at me.

You love her so much Tae? So much that you never ever considered to hear my opinions.

"Don't worry Ariel! I believe you didn't do anything.", Jisoo said patting my shoulder.

I still looked down. I didn't know what to do or even to say.

"If she spends her time doing stuff with him, I am sure that she will lighten up", Lisa said.

"Do stuff??", I asked in a low voice.

"Oh I forgot to tell you she and Taehyung are secretly dating. It's been 4 years now", Rosie said.

"Ummm... It's late already I think you all should get going now", I forces these words. The pain was so unbearable that I was breathing heavily now.

"Umm... Are yo-", Jimin started but I cut him off. "I need to do some stuff. I am afraid that I won't be able to bid you good bye. I am sorry".

I said those words as fast as I could and made my way towards the exit.

Tears were rolling down my eyes. I think I need some fresh air.

"Y/.... Ariel wait up...", Rosie yelled behind me but I paid no attention to her as I quickly exited the house in my car.

I started to pull up a very high speed as I drove for sure it exceeded speed limits. As I was driving through the deserted roads in a hilly area with tears streaming down my eyes, I spotted a church.

It was beautiful. Like a castle and empty too. Like there was no one around. I parked my car and locked it.

I vigorously rubbed my eyes which were probably red and puffy now as I walked towards the church slowly admiring it's beauty.

I don't know why but it made me feel so safe. No one nearby. It was heavenly. Cold breeze was blowing. It was near sunset now. The colour of sky was red in the bottom and purple in the above and yellowish orange in the middle. It was a sight to see.

I entered the church.

I brought my palms together as I fell on my knees. It was okay to be weak in front of God. Right?

"God, it is said that life is full of bad days and good days. Nothing lasts forever. Not even sadness. So why? God why?",I spoke as fat tears were leaking from my eyes. I was sobbing.

"I love him so so much. I loved Jen so much. Why did they betray me? Why do I have to face so much sadness ?"

I was sniffing while speaking the words.

"I have no reason to live anymore. I try to find him in every one I meet but I fail. His every imperfection seem so perfect to me"

"Family is supposed to be our safe heaven. But sometimes it's the place where we find the deepest heartache"

"Why can't you just tell me what you feel Tae? Because how you act is confusing me", I nearly yelled this time."

"I wish I could go back to the day I met you and just walk by. Because honestly I would have saved me from so much hurt and pain".

I buried my face on my crossed arms as I continued sobbing until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I sniffed and looked up to see a saint.

"What's the matter my child, why are you crying? These tears are making your so sweet a face a ugly", he said as helped me stand on my feet.

"I am betrayed by... My... Sister and husband...", I sniffed as I shortly tried to tell him.

"Don't worry my child. He must not be meant for you. Whatever He(Jesus) does is for your good"

"Maybe your soulmate is waiting for you to be found", he tried to calm me.

My soulmate? Is he really waiting for me?

"I would like to give you an advice child. If your life demands you to walk through hell, walk as if you own the place or as if don't care who the owner is".

His words really moved me.

"You don't lose a good man. You lose a man who is not good enough for you. Get focused queen. You lose momentum every time you look back", he said as he gave me a candle.

I took it from him, lit it and bowed to the Saint.

"I will never forget your words. I will be strong!", I said.

"You know why I told you these things? When I saw you , I remembered my daughter whom I lost", he said with tears in his eyes.

"You lost her?", I asked.

"She was kidnapped from me. Being a father I couldn't protect her so I felt the urge to protect you", he said now tearing up.

"I understand... If you feel okay I will call you Papa?", I asked.

"Come here anytime you feel like my child", he said caressing my cheek in a loving way.

"I will come. I promise...", I said.

"Okay, now it's late you should go", he said wiping his tears.

"Yes papa see you later bye", I said as I exited the church.

Get focused queen.

Get focused queen.

Get focused queen.

When I reached home, something suddenly hopped on me making me fall on my butt. But I was happy to see it.

"Aww... Baby did you miss mummy?", I giggled as he started to lick my face. I kissed him on the mouth as I lifted him up in the air.

"Aww... Baby mummy misses you so much!", I giggled.

"Y/n... Are you okay?", Rosie came and asked me while holding onto my shoulders.

"I don't believe you hit her or said something that made her cry. I have known you for 4 years. ", She said.

"Don't worry, I am fine. Just went out to feel some fresh air", I said reassuringly.

"Hehe. Okay now come on get ready it's already 6. You have to get ready for the party by 7", she said as she shoved in inside my bedroom.

I giggled at her actions as I took a long warm bath.

I wore this

"Oh my god y/n. You look like a goddess", Robert gasped.

"I know right", I said.

Suddenly I heard the car horn.

"Ok guys see ya. Take care", I said as I exited.

To be continued...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10 6 18
"No, that was not a relationship, it was just a one-sided thing, well... I", his trembling hands knead the inner wrist, rubbing and scraping the skin...
8.6K 367 12
"Taehyung..Again..I... I had a terrible nightmare. It felt so real, like I was trapped in a world of fear." Taehyung moved closer, gently taking her...
31.3K 1.5K 18
"Are not you ganna spread these pretty legs for me like you did before on our first night?"- his dark eyes spoke as those venomenous words fell from...
182K 5.2K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...