damaged ↠ camren au

carboniall

some people are so damaged they get mad at you for being whole. Еще

damaged (camren)
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven

Hi

1.9K 23 1
carboniall

Okay this isn't an update since I'm still I'm still kinda stuck at writing. Chapter 12 AYE, but I had an idea and I just wanted to share it with you beautiful people.

How would you like a Christmas oneshot ?? It could be about camren or like, a Christmas story with lauren and camila before the events in damaged happened OR it can be one direction themed since I started off originally writing fics about harry lmao but yeah leave me comments below because I really want to write one.

and if you want to add anything to chapter 12 please do so because I'm so stuck and I think i might update hospice faster lol.

Sincerely yours,

Stef.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

960 73 27
"You being at the wrong place at the wrong time should've only been enough for you to physically change, but please, don't change who you are on the...
Desirable Secretly Forgotten

Любовные романы

1.8K 50 38
Relationships grow stronger, more kids are born. Let's not forget the drama at every corner. Can this family get through it all again? Sequel to Irre...
36.5K 976 27
DISCONTINUED Your fighting your fathers war against your uncle but you don't want to so he banishes you from heaven so now what? Where will you go...
22.6K 584 28
You just wanted to go to the cinema,but then they got you.. Mature content:muder,violence,sexual content..