a group of short stories

By SpazzyJazzy193

these are short stories that I have written. I hope you enjoy them!!! Oh, and some of them may be triggering... More

The Abandoned Building
the Eternal punishment
the game of cat-and-mouse
the sirens call open (the lake of black)
my master
I have lost control ( trigger warning: suicide)
the abandoned Carnival ( the ferris wheel)
Zombie Town
the house of wolves ( the pack)
the man made of Shadows ( the dark room)
the missing girl( life without meaning)( trigger warning: suicide)
my happy place
the message
The Tiger
my personal hell
writers announcement!
the kidnapping (The bodyguard)
the chair (the job)
the dragon
siren head
My ex boyfriend (the trunk) (part one)
the trunk (part two)
thank you!!!
the nightmare
OMG thank you!
tell me what you want to read!
the bench (the cycle)
50 views!!!!

the Hunter

2 0 0
By SpazzyJazzy193

I am crouching in the forest. I'm aiming my gun at a white tiger. The tiger is looking in my direction. I know the tiger cannot see me. Just as I am about to shoot, the Tiger pounces. Puts its paws on my shoulder and goes for my neck. I stuck my arm in his mouth. The tiger crushes my bone. I scream. I shoot the Tiger in the eye. I only enrage it. The tiger bites my throat. I am dead quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 343 6
"Why are you crying? Aren't you happy to be with us!?!" "No!...Y-You're all crazy!" "Crazy?.." "We aren't crazy we are just... Inlove." "This isn't l...
122K 10.6K 38
The Redding is a sinister force that captures and controls anyone it knows by name. Meg and her fellow survivors navigate a delicate balance of survi...
11.9K 165 29
Zion Afton is adopted and technically the first daughter of William and Clara Afton after Elizabeth died with Clara Zion is killed in her sleep by he...
2.2K 323 6
This is the story of a unwanted guest who sudden appearance in kareena life .how they gonna deal with It.