taste // billie eilish

By Goofybil

"you have good taste eilish" #1- billieeilish #1-lesbian More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
important

eleven

5K 144 97
By Goofybil

Billie

harper cupped my face and pulled me in where our lips collided, she deepened the kiss quickly being completely in control.

i could feel my heartbeat get faster as the kiss intensified. i could only focus on the feeling her lips felt on mine as we kissed.

my whole body tingled, the feeling of her frame against mine is something i cant explain. by the time i was aware of it her hands were under my shirt touching my bare skin pulling me even closer.

she placed soft kisses on my cheek, down to my jaw, and then to my neck. she kissed all over before finding my sweet spot and working on it for moment as i let out a soft moan before she licked it to calm down the now sensitive spot.

she moved back up to my lips where it was deepened once again as she slips her tongue into my mouth.

her hands trail up my skin and onto my breasts where she squeezes causing my breath to hitch.

she pulled away slowly her hands still on my breasts, making eye contact with me. i didn't want her to stop.

i pull her into me where she complied as our lips crash into eachothers once again.

the feeling was complete bliss. it was like nothing else even existed except harpers body and lips as her legs straddled around me as we sat on the counter.

the oven beeped but harper ignored it as she continued to kiss me which i wasn't complaining about.

finally she pulled away slowly dragging my bottom lip with her teeth as we were both breathing heavily.

our eyes met eachothers and all i could think about was how amazing that was.

how amazing she was.

"as much as i love kissing you, i don't want the cookies to burn" she says breaking the peaceful silence.

she hops off the counter as i watch her open the oven and pull the cookies out.

god she's sexy.

i've never felt this way towards a girl in my entire life, but something about harper, i don't know what it is, i can't wrap my head around it.

"the fuck? the cookies are black?" harper says causing me to snap out of the stare i was holding on her.

i laugh as i look at the burnt cookies, that let me tell you smelled terrible.

"we only left them in for two extra minutes" she says confused as i go to check the packaging to see if she put them in for the right amount of time.

"17 minutes?" i ask where she nods still looking upset with her burnt cookies.

"375?" i ask again.

"oh, shit. i think i did 475" she says causing me to break out laughing.

"you dumbass! when have you ever baked cookies that are at that tempature! i'm glad they didn't catch on fucking fire" i say pulling out my phone to post on my instagram story.

"look what this fool did, put the cookies in the oven at 475 instead of 375!" i say pointing the camera to the burnt cookies and then to harper where she makes a sad face at the camera.

"i was so excited to eat those" she pouts before i end the recording.

we laugh at the video before i tag her and post it to my story.

"alright let's clean it up" i say taking the pan to the sink.

"don't worry about it, my cleaning lady will do it tomorrow" she says which makes me a little uncomfortable for some reason.

not used to rich life.

"you sure? we should just do it so she has less shit to do tomorrow" i say already turning on the sink.

"for what she gets paid, cleaning cookies off a pan is a dream job" she laughs as i scrub the pan of the cookies anyway.

"come on, let's go finish fruitvale station" she says as i agree and leave the pan to soak in the sink. "let's also finish where we left off with the other thing" she says shooting me a wink.

we are back on the couch and the blanket again over us as she unpauses the movie. her legs are over mine under the blanket as we watch a little bit of the movie.

"so like, we gonna finish what we started?" i ask causing her to grin and move her position.

the blanket falls off the couch as she's now sitting on me, her legs straddling me with her legs once again.

i glance at her lips than back up to her eyes.

"you're beautiful harper" i say not taking my eyes off of hers.

"soft ass" she says before crashing her lips into mine.

if being soft means this, ill be soft the rest of my life.

she deepens the kiss, as she was in control like she always is.

except this time i take my lips to her jaw and place small kisses before moving to her neck.

she looks up allowing me more access to kiss, i find her sweet spot and work on it as she moaned my name softly.

god that was the hottest thing i've heard in awhile.

"say it again" i mumble into her neck where i begin to suck at another spot.

"fuck, bil" she whispers which turned me on so much.

she turns her head so we are facing eachother again before i wrap my arms around her neck pulling her into another kiss.

her right hand on my thigh over my sweatpants, moving it up slowly and towards the inside of my leg not breaking the kiss.

she runs her hand over my pussy before tugging at my waistband.

"not yet" i mumble into her lips.

she nods and moves her hand back to my face kissing me again.

as turned on as i was by her right now, i didn't want to go that far yet.

especially considering she likes to ghost me for two days before talking to me again.

once again if it is true that i'm just a quick fuck, i don't want it to happen yet.

at least not when i think i might be catching feelings.

we finally stop the kissing after a long while.

"you are so hot billie" she says softly leaning against the couch.

i grin at her comment before placing my head on her lap and look at her face as she looks down at me.

"so, i don't think i'm straight anymore" i say making harper laugh. "you're laugh is cute"

"good because you're funny" she says back.

we hold a stare at eachother before harper checks her phone.

"holy shit i have a ton of notifications" she says as i sit up to look at her phone.

"4,000 people are requesting to follow me on instagram" she says looking at all the requests.

"oh yeah, check my story" i say forgetting i never told her.

she laughs at the video before checking her texts.

they were all asking how she knew me and how she was hanging out with me and shit.

"all these bitches, they have never talked to me before" harper says scrolling through her texts.

"when we hooking up again?"

"miss u and ur body"

"let's hang soon princess"

"what u up too tmmr"

were some of the texts i noticed that weren't specifically about me.

for some reason this made me jealous in a stupid way.

made me even more nervous that she was just trying to get a hook up out of me or worst of all doing it just to tell everyone she's made out with "billie eilish."

after texting a ton of people back and scrolling through instagram for ahwile she finally puts her phone down.

"hey harper?" i ask softly breaking the peaceful silence.

"yeah bil?"

"uh, this sounds dumb and i know i might sound stupid as shit right now, but am i just a random hookup? like everyone else? because i dont want you to leave and that's not what i wanna be." i say a little nervous of what her response will be.

she gets up from her slouched position as i do the same to face her.

"look at me bil" she says grabbing my hands.

"i thought you were at first, but after tonight, no, you arnt" she says squeezing my hands. "you make me comfortable to be around, you are someone i like to genuinly be around, i don't have to be kissing you to have fun with you. just your presence is what i like. and i don't feel that with anyone else. i don't want you to think i'm using you ever bil because that's the opposite of what i'm doing and if i make it feel that way please tell me" she says which is all i needed to hear.

she pecks me on the lips softly which makes me grin.

"and i never do that soft shit" she says referring to how she just kissed me.

"now come here, i'm cold" she says pulling me so i'm laying on top of her, my head nuzzled into her chest.

"and i also don't cuddle bitches either" she says which makes me laugh.

she plays with my hair as i start to close my eyes just enjoying her comfort. her body touching mine was the most relaxing feeling.

i could lay here with harper for the rest of my life and never want to move.

~

i wake up on harpers couch to see she's not their with me.

i grab my phone and see that she texted me.

harper: hey, i had to go to school and was gonna wake u up but u seemed so peaceful sleeping and i couldn't bring myself to do it. if u need a ride home my chauffeur owen can take u home or u can wait till i get back idc what you do. also food in kitchen help urself if u decide to stay. xxx

billie: what time do u get home

harper: good afternoon, u just waking up?

billie: ion wanna talk abt it

harper: i'll be home in two hours

billie: in that case i'll watch fruitvale station and wait for u

harper: see u than, also uh bitches won't stop bothering me abt u

billie: yeah i'm famous as shit and u are privileged enough to hangout with me

harper: shut the hell up

billie: u wanna kiss me tho

harper: ur distracting me. ttyl

billie: will ryan make me a vegan taki breakfast burrito

harper: ur disgusting

billie: u kissed me

harper: im turning off my phone. see u in two hours when i beat u up.

++

a/n - sorry if this seems unedited because it is lol i can't edit smut without cringing at myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.7K 123
"Hello, looks like we're going to be your new neighbors!" The lady said "I'm Maggie, this is my husband Patrick, and our two kids, Finneas, and Billi...
149K 4.6K 78
hold onto hope
28.3K 636 18
Billie (queerbaiting) Eilish is straight but she has a lot of gay sex with her best friend.
293K 7.6K 35
"𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 , 𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝" 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 achieved #1 in #bisexual #1 in #bi...