Swan Song

By Groot328

COMPLETE Sophie Foster has had enough of the Neverseen. After years playing defense, she decides its time to... More

Preface-Sophie
Chapter One- Sophie
Chapter Two-Keefe
Chapter Three- Keefe
Chapter 5-Jolie
Chapter 6-Sophie
Chapter 7 - Sophie
Chapter 8 - Jolie
Chapter 9 - Keefe
Chapter 10 - Keefe
Chapter 11 - Biana
Chapter 12 - Glimmer
Chapter 13 - Sophie
Chapter 14 - Sophie
Chapter 15 - Keefe
Chapter 16 - Keefe
Chapter 17 - Sophie
Chapter 18 - Sophie
Chapter 19 - Dex
Chapter 20 - Keefe
Chapter 21 - Sophie
Chapter 22 - Sophie
Chapter 23 - Keefe
Chapter 24 - Sophie
Chapter 25 - Biana
Chapter 26 - Keefe
Chapter 27 - Keefe
Chapter 28 - Dex
Chapter 29 - Sophie
Chapter 30 - Keefe
Chapter 31 - Sophie
Chapter 32 - Keefe
Chapter 33 - Linh
Chapter 34 - Tam
Chapter 35 - Wylie
Chapter 36 - Glimmer
Chapter 37 - Sophie
Chapter 38 - Sophie
Chapter 39 - Keefe
Chapter 40 - Sophie
Chapter 41 - Keefe
Chapter 42 - Sophie
Chapter 43 - Sophie
Chapter 44 - Sophie
Chapter 45 - Sophie
Chapter 46 - Fitz
Chapter 47 - Sophie
Chapter 48 - Sophie
Chapter 49 - Keefe
Chapter 50 - Keefe
Chapter 51 - Keefe and Sophie
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter Four- Sophie

3.4K 46 50
By Groot328

I wanted to trust Keefe, I really did. But still, a part of me worried what trouble he might get himself into. He could hurt himself worse, or get captured by the Neverseen doing some stupid thing. I couldn't risk that, but he had seemed so genuine. It was how early he submitted to it thought that frightened me. He must have some plan, I just couldn't think what it was. 

Edaline had hailed me when she found out about Keefe being awake, making sure everything was okay. I promised her it was but she still arrived at the healing center not even five minutes afterwards. 

She wrapped me in a hug, and I sank into it. Grady came behind her, glancing at Keefe uneasily. Keefe smirked at him, raising his hands as if to say 'I'm innocent'

"How are you doing, kiddo?" Grady asked, joining the hug.

"I'm fine. Just worried about Keefe. Oe moment he was about to die and the next he's completely fine. Elwin wants him to stay on bedrest for the day, but I don't know if it will be enough. There has to be something wrong, I cant figure out how he could just suddenly be fine. I wanted to check his mind, but Master Leto said not to." I exclaimed exasperated. I tugged on my eyelashes, "I'm worried about him. He could still have something wrong that Elwin can't see- and what if he manifests something that could kill him?" 

"He'll be fine. He's a strong boy, you know that." Edaline said gently, I sighed flinging an eyelash to the ground.

"I know. It's just, there could be something wrong inside of him that even he isn't strong enough to recover from. Despite how amazing Elwin is, you know there are some things he can't see." 

"I'm fine, Foster." Keefe called over from his cot. I jumped, I hadn't realized he could hear us. "To quote Alden, theres no reason to worry. This time I think you'll have to listen to him." 

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but you should listen to him." Grady said, I let out a sigh. Before I could reply, a small pop sounded in the room. I stopped, listening. There was something familiar about it. Suddenly there was a bight flash, momentarily blinding me. I blinked several times, stars filled my vision and I took a step back. 

My vision finally cleared, Keefe was still blinking and shaking his head. I looked at Grady and Edaline, they were blinking as well. In the middle of the room a women had appeared curled up, her blonde hair covering her face. She wore a purple dress, but holes were burned into it making it look like it had been through a fire storm. She smelled strongly of smoke, and the ends of her hair looked like they had been singed. 

Sobs raked the women's body, and Grady and Edalines eyes widened. The woman looked up, tears streaming down her pale cheeks. She had a petit form, and turquoise eyes. Something about her was familiar, like I had seen her somewhere, or even a picture. I gasped as the name clicked in my mind. 

The purple dress. The holes, the smoke. The turquoise eyes. Even before Edaline stepped forward, I knew who this women was.

"Jolie?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869 26 23
When Sophie Foster is Lost and Alone, In a place with no way out, a place where she has no friends or allies, can she escape? who will find her first...
10.8K 119 30
Abandoned. Used. Betrayed. Sophie Foster has been failed by everyone she knows and loves. The only person who stays by her side is Keefe. The two mos...
38.3K 124 34
Sophie Foster has fallen in love with Keefe Sencen. Fitz is not happy about this relationship at all and goes all out to make Sophie love him. Who wi...
70.3K 831 21
Sophie and Keefe both go to Foxfire Highschool, but when they both develop feelings will they become more than friends? Highest Rankings; #1 in sokee...