JOAN OF ARC | PROFILE GUIDE

By eddiesbrock

PROFILE GUIDE in which you'll get a better understanding on how to read juni's multiple books. started: o3... More

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
โชMARVELโซ
IMPORTANT: EARTH-42
(i.) WHAT IS "EARTH-42"?

INTRODUCTION

72 2 0
By eddiesbrock

⎯⎯ JOAN OF ARC
( my profile guide ).

Hi there everyone, it's your friendly neighbourhood Juni here aka LAURAHARRIERS, finally with a profile guide on how to properly experience what my account has to offer. This book will serve to help the readers of my Fanfiction and original works so that they can enjoy them in the way they are meant to be read!

Along with that, I'll be answering frequently asked questions. The do's and don'ts of my account, to a vast span of other things like updating schedules, etc. This book is meant to help explain the order of the books, the series that each is in, the status of them, and so on and so forth. I hope that this will help to provide some explanation to my messy account!

I would like to state that this idea does not belong to me, but to @kmbell92 who was the first creator of a Profile Guide. I have asked for her permission to post a Profile Guide so all credit towards the premise of this book goes to her! Now, let's get on with explaining the disaster that is my account.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.7K 135
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
47.3K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
405K 54.3K 140
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
55.5K 4.3K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...