First King (First Hassan Male...

By TheAnimeManofYeet

A gentleman loved by his people and a special girl. During the great battle in which he took part of, he lost... More

Bio
Chapter 1: The Mightiest Human Ever
Chapter 2: The First Hassan
Chapter 3: Hassan-I Sabbah
Chapter 4: Battle Of 2 Peerages
Chapter 5: The Old Man and The New Hero
Quick Update/Votes
Chapter 6: Meeting Back At Kuoh
Chapter 7: Intruders
Chapter 8: Phenex V Death
Chapter 9: Investigation
Chapter 10: Arrival
Chapter 11: Along Came Death
Chapter 12: Raikou and an Unepected Guest
Chapter 13: Bring Forth Another Student
Chapter 14: The Sacred Place
Chapter 15: A Gift

Chapter 0: Hero In Their Eyes

23.8K 377 106
By TheAnimeManofYeet

I wake up to the light of a beautiful day hitting my eyes. I yawn and rise up as I start my workout routine. I exit my home as I walk around the city. The people each greeted me with a warm smile as I returned it. I walk out to the forest as I ready myself for a jog.

Y/n: "Guess now's the time to get started"

I go on my usual route. I tend to jog for an hour with the last 10 minutes being full sprints. Around the 30 minute mark though, I get a message from someone that they need my help. It was from Sirzechs. I rush back to my home and wait for someone to come for me. A gray haired beauty arrives

Y/n: "Grayfia, What's wrong?

Grayfia: "I think it'd be better if you came and saw"

I step into her magic circle as we are teleported to the Gremory Residence. I rush over to Sirzechs room with Grayfia on my tail. I burst through the doors and immediately find out why I was called in for.

Rias: "I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE!!"

Little Rias was throwing a tantrum. I sigh as I scratch my head.

Y/n: "So this was it?"

Grayfia: "I'm afraid so"

Rias: "Teacher!!"

She rushes over to me as I lift her in the air. She was currently 8 years old and was an excellent user of magic under my guidance. I put her down and see Sirzechs give me a smile with a relief.

Sirzechs: "She's a rather feisty one"

Y/n: "I'm not a babysitter you know"

Sirzechs walks over to me as I give him a handshake.

Sirzechs: "I still approach you coming here dear friend of mine"

Y/n: "No problem"

Me and Sirzechs have been close friends for over a century now. I heard a knock at the door as a pregnant woman came into the room.

??: "Hello Y/n"

She sat down on a rocking chair next to Sirzechs.

Y/n: "Maya, how are you? I see the baby's going to be born soon"

Maya: "Yes, I'm so happy to finally have a baby!!"

Sirzechs: "And I am happy to be a father"

They smile at each other as Grayfia stands by my side.

Grayfia: "Would you like me to grab you some lunch my lady?"

Maya: "Please Grayfia"

Grayfia: "Of course"

She bows and leaves. I take a quick glance back as I turn back to Sirzechs.

Y/n: "So what's do you need from me apart from taking care of this rascal?"

I say rubbing Rias' hair.

Sirzechs: "I'd like to ask you about a name for my son"

I was taken back by that.

They want me to name their first son?!

Y/n: "Woah, that's a pretty big deal isn't it?! Shouldn't you two be the ones to decide that?"

Maya: "We tried but could never think of one. We'd like to ask your advice on what we could name him"

I scratch my head as I think of something.

Y/n: "How about... Mill... icas...  Millicas"

They both look at themselves and smile as they nod.

Both: "Millicas it is"

Y/n: "Really?! No thoughts, just.. Millicas"

Sirzechs: "You chose it"

Maya: "We liked it"

Both: "Millicas"

Y/n: "I guess"

I turn back and see that Grayfia hasn't come back. When I turn back, I see Sirzechs had a smug smile.

Y/n: "What?"

Sirzechs: "Do you have a thing for Grayfia?"

Maya: "It's obvious he does"

Y/n: "Whaaaaa?.. am I that easy to read?"

Rias: "Yes"

Y/n: "You stay out of this rugrat"

I say booping her nose. She giggles as I smile at her.

Maya: "Go after her. Who knows, she may or may not talked to me about a special someone everytime when he isn't here teaching Rias magic"

We eyes widen as I fix my collar.

Y/n: "It appears I must be off now. The call of love is waiting for me. I'll see you all later"

I salute them as I take off. They simply laugh as Rias goes back to her tantrum about wanting to live in the human world. I walk over to the kitchen to see Grayfia fixing up a dish for the pregnant Maya. I knock on the open door as she looks at me and signals me to come in.

Y/n: "Hi"

Grayfia: "Hello"

Y/n: "What are you making?"

Grayfia: "A small salad that lady Maya always asks me to make. What are you doing here?"

Y/n: "I came to talk to you"

Grayfia: "What of?"

Y/n: "Well, I've known you for a while and... I thought you were-"

Grayfia: "Y/n, I am a maid of the house of Gremory. I have duties I must uphold-"

Maya: "Nonsense"

Grayfia: "Lady Maya"

Maya: "Everyone has the right to pursue their happiness. You've already told me how you feel about him"

Grayfia: "Lady!! Please don't speak of those things while he's here!!"

Maya simply shakes her head.

Maya: "You may have duties to take care of us but that doesn't mean that is the only thing you should be doing. Try to take some time off if you wish. I don't want you to miss out on potentially living happy for the rest of your life"

Grayfia looks down. I felt really awkward in the middle of this. Maya was confessing for her and she didn't even bat an eye to me. Before I could think of what to say, I felt a tug on my shirt as I see an embarrassed Grayfia looking away.

Grayfia: "You've heard what lady Maya said... I.. talk about you.. a lot. I-"

Y/n: "It's a date then"

Grayfia: "Huh?"

Maya: "She's free 2 days from now"

Y/n: "Two days from now it is. I'll pick you up"

Grayfia: "S-Sure"

I walk away as Maya grabs onto my shoulder.

Maya: "I'm so happy for the two of you... just don't make her sad"

Y/n: "I won't I promise"

I leave as Grayfia couldn't stop herself from smiling. Maya continued to tease her about it as Grayfia desperately tried to calm herself. Me on the other hand, once I turned the corner, I held onto my chest as I breath in heavily. I was trying my best not to look nervous as I had finally managed to talk to Grayfia casually.

Sirzechs: "So you asked out my maid"

I turn to see Sirzechs stand near me.

Y/n: "When the hell did you get here?!"

Sirzechs: "The whole time"

Y/n: "What's up?"

Sirzechs: "We got a problem"

Y/n: "What did the kid do now?"

Sirzechs: "This isn't about Rias"

Y/n: "What is it then?"

Sirzechs: "I need you to go to the human world. Their has been an invasion of devils who believed in the former satan's views attacking a city by the name of Kuoh. I need my best man to be there to ensure that they don't win"

Y/n: "I'll take care of it"

Maya: "What's going on?"

Grayfia and Maya arrived to our position as I look at him.

Sirzechs: "A human city is being attacked by devils. If my theory is correct.. they may be serving Rizevim"

Grayfia clenched her fist a little as she heard that name.

Sirzechs: "Euclid may be leading them. I'm sending Y/n to deal with them since he's the most qualified to take on massive armies. Isn't that right champ?"

Y/n: "You already know the answer"

Sirzechs: "Grayfia, please send Y/n to Kuoh for us"

Grayfia: ".. My lord, may I say something?"

Sirzechs: "Of course"

Grayfia: "Can he not go alone"

Sirzechs: "Hmm?"

Grayfia: "I wish to ask that he not go alone. I'd prefer if he had some reinforcement. I don't want him to go alone"

Y/n: "I'll be fine. I've done this before"

Grayfia: "What if he's there?! What if Rizevim is there? That is a Super Devil. You haven't achieved that status just yet. He'll kill you"

Y/n: "If he's there, I'll just unleash my Flames of Purgatory. Those flames can rival any Super Devil"

Grayfia: "But they will also kill you if you can't manage your flames"

Sirzechs: "Okay, I'll send him with a few of my elite devils to back him up"

Grayfia: "Thank you"

I sigh as I feel like I'm being underestimated. Maya pats me in the shoulder.

Maya: "That's her way of showing you she cares"

Grayfia: "Lady?!"

Sirzechs chuckles as I feel a little better.

Y/n: "I guess we should discuss strategies?"

Sirzechs: "Let's discuss it in my office"

Before we leave, I look back at Grayfia one last time.

Y/n: "I'll be discussing our date later with you if you're okay with that?"

Maya: "She will"

Grayfia: "My lady?!"

I chuckle as I follow Sirzechs to his office. My day couldn't get any better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.2K 32
(OLD VERSION, I WILL REMAKE THIS ONE SINCE THE PLOT IS BAD.) (Earned #1 in Highschooldxd) As Y/N went to a uproar battle against Sirzech, he was defe...
28.6K 349 17
At the end of battle between the supernatural factions and The Beast, Trihexa, uptill that point and died in the hope to weakend it or maybe just hur...
18.9K 495 10
He was a brother figure to the kids, a therapist to those with special needs, a dutiful butler to the sophisticated, a bodyguard to the last master o...
58K 1.3K 30
Kisuke a normal human died and was given a second chance with a system to cause chaos in the multiverse read along as he becomes the ultimate faker...