Not Over You

By timandfaithfan12

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill fan fiction More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

16

530 4 0
By timandfaithfan12

Chapter 16
FAITHS POV:
I went into my room, where Josh was, and decided to ask him what happened.
"Hey you okay?" I asked and sat down next to him. "Yeah, I'll live." He said with a smile. I laughed. "What happened?" I asked.
"I told him that if he hurts the girls that it wouldn't be good." He said. "That's it?" I asked. "No then he said that if I hurt the girls or you he'd kill me. Then I told him I would never hurt the girls, and I told him he's doesn't need to worry about you anymore." He said. "And then he punched you?" I asked. "Yep." He said.
I got up. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm going to go for a walk." I said. "Oh, okay. Be careful." He said. "I will." I said and then went outside.
I started walking over towards the barn.
Is Josh afraid that I would go back to Tim? Is he okay with me helping Tim out?
Whenever I got to the barn I sat down.
I rested for a few minutes, and then picked up my phone to call Tim.
He answered. "Hello." He said. "Hey. It's me. Are you okay?" I asked. "Physically, yes. Mentally, no." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Nothing, Faith. Nothing. Don't worry about it." He said. "Tim you don't need to be stressed out. What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't like Josh, but if you're happy and the girls like him then I have to deal with it." He said. "Tim, Josh is really a good guy. What did he say to you?" I asked. "It's my word against his Faith. You wouldn't believe me." He said. "Tim, please tell me." I begged. "Don't worry about it. He was probably just being protective over you." He said. I sighed. "Okay. I'll see you Thursday if I don't see you before then. Take it easy." I said. "Okay. I will." He said. "Bye." I said. "Bye." He said and then hung up.
I put my head in my hands. Maybe Josh was being protective over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 182 42
Faith ex-fiance has decided to hash out revenge against the McGraw's. Their whole world is turned upside down after his first attempt almost kills Ti...
20.6K 503 44
16.6K 562 49
Faith's a single mom with 2 teenagers and a model not looking for a man until she presents at an award show and meets Tim and everything changes. Wil...
11 0 14
a fan fiction