16

Chapter 16
FAITHS POV:
I went into my room, where Josh was, and decided to ask him what happened.
"Hey you okay?" I asked and sat down next to him. "Yeah, I'll live." He said with a smile. I laughed. "What happened?" I asked.
"I told him that if he hurts the girls that it wouldn't be good." He said. "That's it?" I asked. "No then he said that if I hurt the girls or you he'd kill me. Then I told him I would never hurt the girls, and I told him he's doesn't need to worry about you anymore." He said. "And then he punched you?" I asked. "Yep." He said.
I got up. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm going to go for a walk." I said. "Oh, okay. Be careful." He said. "I will." I said and then went outside.
I started walking over towards the barn.
Is Josh afraid that I would go back to Tim? Is he okay with me helping Tim out?
Whenever I got to the barn I sat down.
I rested for a few minutes, and then picked up my phone to call Tim.
He answered. "Hello." He said. "Hey. It's me. Are you okay?" I asked. "Physically, yes. Mentally, no." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Nothing, Faith. Nothing. Don't worry about it." He said. "Tim you don't need to be stressed out. What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't like Josh, but if you're happy and the girls like him then I have to deal with it." He said. "Tim, Josh is really a good guy. What did he say to you?" I asked. "It's my word against his Faith. You wouldn't believe me." He said. "Tim, please tell me." I begged. "Don't worry about it. He was probably just being protective over you." He said. I sighed. "Okay. I'll see you Thursday if I don't see you before then. Take it easy." I said. "Okay. I will." He said. "Bye." I said. "Bye." He said and then hung up.
I put my head in my hands. Maybe Josh was being protective over me.