𝗘𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱? 𝗗𝗮𝘂�...

By arigatHanksgozaimUch

Hmm...so one of yueei's teachers has a daughter? The father itself is unexpected too! Together with her class... More

Aika Aizawa
Entrance exam? Or no?
Exam
Chapter 4 | i suck at titles :<
YUEEI?!
Quirk Apprehension what now?!
Results
Aika Aizawa's information
Battle?! Battle.
Hero or Villain team?
Class rep..?
Villains..?!

USJ?! But wait-

761 25 1
By arigatHanksgozaimUch

"Aika-chan! Wanna walk with us??" Uraraka runs to me and points at iida and midoriya.

Before i was about to reply bakugou beat me to it. "Hey you. Wait for dumbass girl outside." He then glances at me. "We're just gonna talk" i looked at him confused as well as uraraka.

"I swear if he's wanting to fight i-"

"O-okay..see you at the gate aika!" I nod. The door closes as it's just bakugou and i.

I organize my stuff in my bag bringing out my phone checking for messages from tireddad. I then felt something cold on my head. It balances on me before i hold it.

"An....ice pack..?" I look at him walking to the door.

"Tch. Has your head been hit that hard that you can't remember a single fucking thing?" He slightly glares at me. I then remembered the reason why i was dizzy during the evacuation.

"Oh." That was all i managed to say. "You are to not tell a single soul about this..GOT IT DUMBASS GIRL?!" I chuckled then nod.

"I have a name you know." I put my left hand on my hip and using my right to place the ice pack on my head.

"Maybe you're the one who had a hard hit on the head since you can't even remember your classmate's name" i tease as he growls. "NOT EVEN A-"

"Thank you bakugou..geez let people finish. But anyways, see you tomorrow?"

He was silent before opening the door again. "Whatever" just like that he disappears. I look at the ice pack then at the door.

"Did he just......WHAAAATTTT?!" I scream shocked at the event. Still processing in what the actual fuck happened. And for some reason i like that side of him.

"Never knew the great bakugou is a softy..."

~~~~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-*

"seriously....I WANNA SLEEP-"

"Aika hurry up before i leave you!" I groan sluggishly rolling out of bed. I did my usual morning routine then grabbed my bag. I then looked at my mp3 player and my broken earphones. I sighed.

"Whatever...i'll just get a new one." I walk down as i see my dad readying the table. I walk to him. "Good morning!"

"Morning" i chuckle and went to a seat across from him. He then placed curry on both of ours plate.

"Thanks for the food!" He nods as we both eat. "Aika. Today will be different from the rest activities. I hope you're prepared for it." He gives a slight smirk while i nod. For some reason, im feeling uneasy today. I guess he noticed it since he asked me.

"What's wrong? Don't tell me you're scared." He joked trying to cheer me up. I chuckle and shake my head.

"Nah. It's nothing. And who said im scared!" I pout.

"Whatever" he playfully rolls his eyes as continue to chat. Days like these are kinda rare. Even when school is out since he still has to do hero work while raising me by himself. So it's really memorable when eating together.

~~~~

"For today's foundational training, we will have a three man team with me, all might, and another person." He glances at me quickly before looking back at the class.

"Was that the one he's talking about?"

"Sensei what will we be doing?!"

"That's what im about to explain, be the hero you can be. Wether it's a flood, or any disasters. Today's the trial of rescue!" He shows a card written rescue.

"Seriously what's with all the cards...?" I chuckle as the class bursts in excitement

"OH YEAH THAT'S WHAT REAL HEROES DO!"

"If it's a flood then im in for it. Kero."

"Don't get ahead of yourselves" the class went silent. Scared of the man in front of them.

"Anyways, it's up to you if you want to wear your costumes or not. Some of your costumes are not adapted for this situation." He clicks the remote revealing all of tge suitcases filling with our costumes.

"We'll go to the training area by bus. So go get prepared."

"Yes sir!"

"You" he then points to me. I flinch and look behind me not telling if he's calling me or not. "Aika, before you change i have to speak with you." I gulped.

"Yes sir...."

~~~~

It was now just me, holding my suitcase and my dad. He then placed a small box on the table. I raise my brow.

"This is your new bracelet. It's just like what you're wearing right now but it's more for your costume." He opens the lid revealing a small metal bracelet.

"Woah...the material is so cool." I pick it up and examine it. It's color is white and has the same small structure where you can flip up the perfume for my headache.

I felt a pat on my head as i put one the bracelet. "Make sure to thank power loader for inventing this. As well as a support course girl...i don't remember the name but  ask him later." I nod.

~~~~

"Ne aika! What did sensei tell you?" Uraraka asked me as we walk  are kinda...low? I guess" i laugh nervously. Hoping she would buy it.

"Hey its deku-kun! Oii deku-kun!" I chuckle as i followed. "How come you're not in your costume?" She asks.

"Oh uhm...ny costume got tattered from the battle." I quickly glanced at bakugou who was stiff. I chuckle and went to him.

"Hey explosion boy-"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" i raise both of my hands up. "Chill. So...wassup?"

"Tch. Fuck off" he stuffs his hands in his pocket as he stomps off.

My sweat dropped. "So much for apologizing..."

"EVERYONE LINE UP IN THIS BUS ACCORDING TO YOUR SEAT NUMBER" iida stands near the bus with....a whistle.

"Iida's fired up.." uraraka and midoriya stand near me as we watch iida.

~~~~

"So it's this kind of bus..." I chuckle as i walk towards and empty seat beside kirishima. "Iida...don't mind" he sulks more as i laugh.

"Hey midoriya, i always say what's on my mind no matter what." I turn to tsu in curiousity.

"HUH?! ASUI?! HI?!"

"Call me tsu kero. Anyways, your quirk is like all might's".

"EH- EHHHH?!" I choke on my spit and glance at him. He looks to nervous. I furrow my brows as i remembered he knew about all might's true form

"Hold up asui. All might doesn't hurt himself. That's where it's different!" Kirishima interjects. "Although that simple power enhance quirk is really flashy and cool. My hardening won't be much compared to that"

"What the heck are you saying?! Your quirk is so helpful in close combat and in defense! And your body is used to it too. So it's definitely a flashy quirk!" I smile as midoriya nods.

"Aika-chan is right. A quirk for a pro!" I turn to him with a smug face. "Aika-chan?"

"AH- I D-DIDN'T MEAN TO-"

"It's fine. It's cute!" He blushes as i turn to kirishima again.

"Thanks aika, midoriya! But if we're talking about flashy quirks and all we can't leave out bakugou and todoroki!" I look towards the two just minding their own business.

"Even you aika!" I flinch.

"ME?!" i point to myself. He nods happily.

"Although bakugou's always mad so he won't be popular" i snorted.

"BITCH WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!"

"See." I then was unable to control my laughter.

"BWUAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD HAHAHAHA TSUYU THAT'S- PFFFTTT!"

"YOU DUMBASS GIRL WANNA DIE?!" He stands up shouting at me. I stuck my tongue out as he continues to rage.

"It's been a few days since we all met. So it's amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage" kaminari joins as i continue to laugh. At this point i was now on the floor as i fell from my seat a while ago. I raised my hand and we both did a high five.

"I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET EVER JOINING THIS SCHOOL YOU SCUM!"

"A-aika-chan...please s-top-"

"Oh about that aika-chan what's your last name" i freeze. And i could see midoriya is stiff too.

"Ah...e-excuse me..?" I chuckle nervously as she taps her mouth with her finger. "Your last name?" Almost everyone turns to me.

"Yeah! Your last name was not found in the results of the exam nor the quirk apprehension test" kirishima adds.

"W-WAS IT?! WHAT?- LAST NAME WHAT?!- UH.. HEHE....?" i panic as they all turned confused but midoriya.

"Deku-kun do you know-"

"M-ME?! HER LAST NAME-"

"Stop messing around we're here." Both of us sighed in relief as i nod to midoriya. Silently thanking him.

He nods back as we stand and walk out. My dad and i made eye contact and i could tell how relieved he was.

And now we're in....

"WAAHH SO AMAZING!" i glance around awed in the place

"IS THIS UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN OR SOMETHING?!"

"Flood wrecks, landslides, fires, and more. This is the training area i created. And it's called THE ULTIMATE SPACE FOR JAMS!"
Pro hero, Thirteen appears.

"IT IS USJ!" I giggle as i silently wave at thirteen who waves back.

"IT'S THE SPACE HERO THIRTEEN! HE HELPS WITH ALL KINDS OF DISASTER RELIEF!" fanboy number one says excitingly.

"YEAH YEAH! I REALLY LOVE THIRTEEN!"
Fangirl number two soon follows. I chuckle as kirishima stays beside me.

"Their my friends huh.." i smile.

"Im no different from them aika!" Kirishima smiles probably brighter than the sun.

I then saw thirteen and aizawa talking privately. Thirteen shows three fingers, i raise my brow confused. I see midoriya looking as well and his expression knows he kinda understands the situation.

"Okay let me say a thing or two...or three. Four..?"

"IT'S INCREASING" We were all deadpanned at him. Then he stops and continues.

"Anyways, im certain all of you know my quirk, called black hole" i nod as some turn confused.

"YOU USE THAT QUIRK TO PUT AWAY EXCESSIVE WRECKAGE TO SAVE PEOPLE!" Midoriya explains while uraraka nods like there's no tomorrow.

"Yes...but..! It is a power that can easily kill people. And it's no different from the rest of you. During aizawa-sensei's test you were able to learn your power's true potential. While for all might's, where you can sense the danger of yours" i quickly glance at bakugou who caught my gaze.

"Tch..what are you looking at." He mumbles as i chuckle.

"So now! This training will help you make your quirks save people!" He bows as the three...uhh...is it wrong to say nerds cause...

"THAT WAS AWESOME" uraraka glows happily. Midoriya claps as well as iida.

"BRAVO BRAVO!" My sweat dropped as i turn to aizawa. "Okay now shall we-" his sentence was cut off when the lights began to shut off

One. After. Another.

"What the hell..-?!" I saw a purple mist forming by the fountain. I gulped.

"G-guys..s-senseis...what is- t-that..?!" I point to the direction as everyone looks at it. Some gasps as i heard my father quickly scream.

"HUDDLE TOGETHER AND DON'T MAKE A SINGLE MOVE!" all of us were confused. Scared as soon as people...were coming out of the mist. But what made me have shivers on my spine.

Was that the familiar blue-haired person from the other day appeared along with a creature...

"They made the press.." i mumbled covering my mouth.

"Aika?! What do you mean?! What are those-?!"

"STAY. THOSE ARE VILLAINS!"

A/n: sorry for not updating fast →)╥﹏╥)
Anyways hope you enjoy! Vote and comment you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 17.6K 51
(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You are the product of a one-night stand bet...
303K 10K 145
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
90.2K 2.7K 34
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
896K 30.2K 56
Aizawa Shouta has a daughter. Although many people have never thought of Aizawa as the 'fatherly type', his closest friends can say that she grew up...