Fragile Hearts

Af ShonaLover

A short story revolving around lives of three central characters.Vivaan , Ramya and Varna gets connected in a... Mere

Cast ( Character Sketch )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
FEW WORDS FROM AUTHOR
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Trailer and surprise
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 A
Chapter 61 B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 A
Chapter 70 B
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Special Teaser - Milestone (100 Chapters)
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 83

2.1K 235 83
Af ShonaLover

Thank you  @sweety_asf this cover.Is beyond all cuteness.Love from Pranush Vivaan and Varna.

Vivaan and Varna were given big room.For their comfort with baby.Varna was taken back with hospitality of Naren and his family.They were not only nice from words.They proved it in their behavior.She was unpacking few of her stuff from bag.When she thought about all tension.Stress she had on mind.While coming here.She looked at Pranush enjoying his nap.On bed surrounded by fluffy blue pillows.She was relieved this isnt going to be so bad now.Knock came on door.Nandini came being careful not to wake little one.

N-"finally you came.I thought you wont be able to make it."

Var-"I have been looking for you.But seems like you were busy with your husband."

Nandini gave tight hug to Varna.Both exchanged smiles.Varna missed her friend.Come lively companion in house.Nandini was truly nice girl.Who always tried to understand her.But her face looked dull today.

N-"I was.With ladies fixing dresses for evening.Tell me how do you feel."

Var-"Im good.Nandu is everything alright?You look tired."

N-"Im.Not getting sleep.Change of place.Wish you arrived earlier.But I have company now."

Just then Vivaan came.With mug of coffee on hand.He smiled at Nandini.He was about to say hi when Varna showed him eyes.Pranush will wake up.He got alarmed.Nandini laughed seeing duo.

V-"Hey Nandu.You are here."

N-"Yeah but I guess.I should be get going now.Dont want to be third wheel."

Var-"Nandu stay.I want to."

V-"I got coffee for you.You were having headache so."

Varna was surprised.Touched at same time.Seeing his concern for her.Even being with his familiar people.He has time to think about her well.She couldnt say anything.Before he passed mug to her.It felt awkward with Nandinis teasing cough.

N-"Have it Varna.Vivaan anna got it with so much love."

V-"Nandu where is your husband.Havent seen him since we came.Must be sleeping like buffalo."

N-"Ahh I dont know.I mean I have been busy from morning with others.Varna I will catch you later.You rest and we have mehendi function today.See you."

Nandini left room in hurry.Vivaan felt it weird while Varna could sense a miss in this girls behavior.There are few things which only woman can sense.She came back from her thoughts.Seeing Vivaan still standing like pillar.She remembered remarks Nandini made on them while ago.She glared and handed him coffee mug.

Var-"What was need to bring coffee for me here.I can take it."

V-"I thought its new place.You wont come out of room I knew.After all people may bite you."

Var-"You have to say something or other to me."

V-"It makes my day complete.What to do."

She found him taking sips from mug.He was lost case.She murmured something.At which he raised his brows.It was so fun teasing her.Seeing her nose getting red.

Family functions were always fun to attend.When you are meeting with people you havent seen in ages.Vivaan was stopped by someone or other.Naren made him meet.Even them whom he never seen.Shivani and other family members were also busy.In preparation for mehendi ceremony.Varna decided to stay in room only.Taking care of Pranush.Kids do take time to adjust to new place.She was miffed with Vivaan.As he left her alone.Handle Pranush and manage things for evening.

Function started in evening.With more guests arriving.Arrangements were made outside bungalow in open area.With heavy decorations and lightings.Naren and his family got busy receiving grooms family.Vikram and Shivani were also with them.Lata spotted Nandini standing at corner.Talking with someone.

L-"Nandu where is Reyaansh.See guests have arrived.All are asking about him.This boy.Is he even ready?"

N-"Ah I dont know Mom.I will check on him."

L-"Please do that.Also ask Varna to come down.Be with her since its new place."

Nandini was about to leave when she bumped into someone.She was wearing heavy blue outfit for evening.Thanks to her luck she got saved.Else her hours of hard work would have been wasted.

V-"Im so sorry Nandu.Wait let me help you."

N-"Anna Im fine.Got saved."

Vivaan looked dapper in simple black kurta pajama.He was first one to get ready.Since he has been working for arrangements.From time he came.

N-"Someone is looking very handsome today.Im sure Anna girls here are going to have hard time.Saving their eyes."

V-"Well I feel sorry for them.But you know.Thats charm of Vivaan Reddy."

N-"I see."

Just then a call came for her.It was Shivani asking her to get something.

N-"Anna can you do me favor.Please go and check if Varna is ready.All are asking about her.I have to go now."

Vivaan smiled and left for his room.He had sketch on mind what was coming next.Red face of his wife.Who will be more annoyed to see him.He felt bad leaving her alone for whole time.He had no other way.When its family wedding one has to extend help.He hummed tune and set his hair with his hands.

She brushed her hair.Checking on her makeup and dress.It was true she was looking forward to this event.From days as she hardly gets any leave.But little did she knew this wont be like she expected.She saw him through mirror.All ready in blue outfit.Matching hers for evening.He was setting his hair.Didnt he for once felt like looking at her.She was lost in thoughts.He wore his watch.

N-"Mom is looking for you.Since morning.Vivaan anna and Varna also came."

He just gave nod to her.Continued wearing his shoes.She had enough.Only she knew how she was keeping happy face.When she was broken from inside.Her face hardened.She turned around facing him.He wasnt moved one bit.

N-"Whats your problem Reyaansh.You cant do this to me.I had enough."

R-"I didnt say word."

N-"Thats the problem.You are insulting me and our relationship.Cant we let go of that one conversation."

R-"It was you who started.Dont blame me now Nandu.Its you who knows how to twist words."

N-"Yes all because of me.From time we came here.You have been behaving weird.Hardly talked with anyone.Sitting in room.People are asking me and I have to answer them."

R-"Then dont.I didnt ask you to give my proxy."

N-"Reyaansh.Whats wrong with you."

R-"Everything is wrong.With us."

He left room banging door.Nandini sat on bed.With tears on face.She is trying to hold onto herself.But it was too much.When did their relationship became so weak.Where did they go wrong.Just one discussion brought them to this.Wish she would have never raised that topic.She wiped her tears.She has to pretend now.For familys sake.

Vivaan opened door to their room.Finding his son all ready.Sitting on bed giving wash to his stuff toy.He sensed his fathers entry and made coo noise.To which Vivaan gave flying kiss.Before he could approach him.He heard voice and got startled with sight.

Var-"Nandu you are here.I was waiting for you.Can you please help me with this knot.I cant reach from here."

Varna was standing with her back facing him.The knot of her blouse  was undone from back.Revealing her bare back a bit.Which left Vivaan speechless.She have tied her log hair in a plait keeping it on one side.She kept on calling for help.While he walked ahead losing all senses.He bridged gap between them.Almost reaching her and his hand was an inch away from her back.Varna on other hand had no idea.She finally found time to see herself in mirror.As her eyes fell.She checked herself feeling little bit satisfied with her saree and look.But next second her eyes widened.Seeing Vivaan standing there.Lost in her.In that moment only his senses also came back.

V-"Shit.Sorry."

He turned on other side.Hiding his face with his hands.Varna also turned back.Her face white with horror.Her voice barely coming out.

Var-"What.Are you doing here."

V-"I.Im sorry I.I came here to get Pranu.Yeah.And I saw you.Asking for help.Im sorry."

Var-"I asked Nandu.Are you Nandini?"

V-"Yes.I mean no.I said sorry."

Var-"You are sick.You have no senses.Does anyone step inside someones room like that.Without knocking."

V-"I said Im sorry.Madam you are forgetting this is my room too.Hey if it wasnt me and someone else then.Who keeps door open like that.You are mad."

Var-"I.I thought I locked door.But this doesnt justify your mistake."

V-"Wow how convenient.What mistake I did tell me.Come on."

Both were busy in proving him/herself right.When Pranush burst out crying.Making their heads turn to him.Vivaan rushed to him.While she stayed in same position.She pulled end of her saree and covered her back properly.

Baby wouldnt stop crying.Till Varna came glaring at Vivaan.Taking little one in her hold.She cooed him and made him drink some water.He was finally quiet.Trying to see his mother.Looking different today.She had worn no makeup.Except light gloss on lips and kohl in eye lines.Small dot on her forehead made her look divinely beautiful.In green and magenta saree.She smiled at her son.Brushing his curls.She could feel Vivaans gaze on him.As he remembered moments and laughed.She saw that.She passed Pranush to him.As he patted on baby back keeping him calm.He did saw her nervousness.She managed her saree somehow.Vivaan thought the color suited her so well.He was on two minds.Whether it was made for her only.

Var-"You can take him.Keep water bottle in case he feel uneasy."

Just then Nandini entered finding door open.She  pinched Pranus cheeks.Smiling at duo.Who were still in embarrasing mode.

N-"Varna I think someone didnt ask you.That all are waiting down for you both.I can see."

V-"Im taking Pranu with me.Come down soon."

He left with Nandini teasing Varna.Getting glare from her.

N-"Come down soon.I see.Seems like something happened.In those three days."

Var-"Will you please help me out now.I feel I will faint only."

N-"You are looking so pretty.In this saree.Im sure someone is going to have hard time today.Keeping his eyes away from you."

Var-"You wont stop.Getting at me right.Im myself having hard time with this.Who keeps dress code for such functions."

Nandini frowned seeing Varna.Making faces and all fussy handling saree.It was first time she was seeing her in saree.For all these time she spent with family.She adjusted her long plait passing her dangling ear rings.As varna wore them murmuring something.

N-"Dress code where?"

Var-"For all functions here.I mean we have to wear saree right.Why arent you wearing.Or this is also some saree.Im sorry I hardly have idea about latest trends and all."

N-"Thats alright but this isnt saree.But outfit.I cant remember when I was wearing saree for any function last time.I cant imagine horror.Wait who said we have to wear saree for all functions?I didnt hear anything like that."

Varna turned to face her.With blank look on face.Nandini took last piece of ornament.Fixing it properly completing her look.

Var-"There wasnt any dress code mentioned?We arent asked to wear sarees for all functions?"

N-"Varna take it easy.Who even told you all this.Times have changed.There is no rule like that.In fact Mom asked me to wear saree for wedding if I like.Lets see.Okay we are done."

Varna can sense it almost now.If Vivaans words were true or not.She has to confirm from Shivani.She gave faint smile to Nandini and both were ready to go in venue outside.

Varna came with Nandini being nervous having so many people around.Whom she hardly knew.She could see Shivani and Lata with Narens wife and other ladies.Who were busy adorning their hands with mehendi.She wondered its been long time.She hardly went to attend any such functions.Wedding is sort to be most joyous moments of girls life.And her family.She saw Niharika sitting in middle.Looking beautiful.She frowned feeling her nose itching.She was about to sneeze.Touching little heavy thing on her nose.

Var-"Nandu I dont think I can manage this.Please it looks weird."

N-"You wont take it out.Its making you look more pretty."

Soon all eyes fell on Varna.With her becoming conscious.She had pulled end of her saree.Covering her back.Shivani and Lata were astonished seeing her in such different look.Their eyes brimmed with happiness.As Varna and Nandini came to them.Narens wife touched Varnas cheeks.Putting some kohl behind her ear.Making her raise her brows.

"Shivani your daughter in law.Is looking beautiful today.Save her from all eyes.Come sit here.You both should also apply mehendi.Its ritual."

Varna felt weird sitting there.Being center of attraction.All were busy praising her beauty.Nandini left no stone to tease her either.Mehendi was last thing she would fancy.She remembered Ramyas wedding where she was forced to sit.Shivani came and sat beside her.She checked her again not believing her eyes.

Sh-"All are praising your beauty Varna.I dont have words today.You made me so happy."

Varna smiled.Feeling bit uneasy with end of her saree as it kept on falling.Shivani noticed that.She let it be free.Startling Varna.As her back was also visible.

Sh-"Its alright.Even Im not used to wearing sarees.Its not easy to handle.Your comfort means most to us.You could have worn anything else.Though you are looking absolutely stunning in this."

V-"Mom you are standing here.Dad is looking for you go now."

Shivani left almost being pushed by Vivaan.Who took breath of relief.Soon enough facing his lioness.Flaring her nostrils at him.She crossed her arms.While he gulped down fear.

V-"Pranu must be crying.I will be back."

He made an innocent face.Batting his eye lashes.Her face had anger written.As they were aware of eyes on them around.Vivaan took her to one corner.

V-"Varna relax.There are people here.You should be happy that I made you do this.See all are praising you."

Var-"If this is joke.Then its really lame."

V-"At least you took it as joke.Thats nice."

Var-"You made me do all this.I feel like fool.For you.I have to suffer all this.I cant even walk properly."

V-"Hold my hand.I will lead you all way."

She saw his intense eyes.Boring into hers.He is making her anger turn into different emotion.She wont let that happen.She took deep breathe.Leaving from there.Vivaan kept on looking at her.He was besotted by her tonight.

The whole atmosphere was lively.Traditional songs being played.Some dancing while ladies busy adorning their hands with mehendi.At same time some singing.Shivani and Lata were also among them.Nandini sat with fake smile on face.Girl was making design on her palm.With mehendi.She kept on stealing glances at Reyaansh.Who didnt give stare at her busy with Vivaan and other men.She felt broken from inside.Beside her was sitting confused and trapped Varna.Who hid her hands biting her lips.Praying she will be saved from eyes.Soon enough caught.Shivani came and asked girl to start making design on Varnas palm.

Var-"No Im fine.I mean I cant."

Sh-"I wont listen to you tonight.You have to.This is good Varna.All are celebrating happiness today.I know you will join us too.My good girl."

Varna couldnt say no to Shivani.She had some convincing power.Or she didnt knew she was herself being overpowered with all love and affection.She kept on looking at Shivani as girl was instructed.To make simple but best design for her.Shivani left soon.Seeing all this.Varna remembered how she have been.Unlike normal girl where she left all these precious moments in life.Getting decked up.Trying to look beautiful.She never tried all this.Except keeping up with her simplicity.She smiled seeing young girls around having good time.Her eyes fell on Vivaan who was busy laughing.She glared at him.Then she saw design on her palm.It felt cold.As if shivering her.Design was simple.Girl smilingly asked her question.Which took her back to some memory.

G-"Mam what name should I write here.Your husbands?"

Everyone were busy with preparations from morning.Almost work was done except most difficult.Which Ramya and Karuna have been trying from early morning.Karuna dragged Varna to room where all girls were sitting.Laughing at seeing her state.Ramya came down with design book.It made Varna feel like throwing up.Dizzy with everything happening so soon.She was least interested in this.

Var-"Aththai I told you no.Dont force me for this."

R-"Aththai this girl is mental.Its her engagement function today.Shes saying no for jewelry.Makeup and heavy dress too.I will tell you.Ask Shakthi to marry her off in business dress code."

K-"Shut up you both.Already my blood pressure is high.Varna what kind of behavior is this.Sit quietly and let her make nice design on your palm.Both ones.This is ritual and has to be done."

Var-"Aththai you know I dont like all this."

K-"Its not always what you like.You are getting married now.All these things hold special place in girls life.How do I make you understand.Its your engagement today.Your in laws will come.Shakthi will come.You have to dress up nicely.My amma have to look best for her special day."

R-"This responsibility  I will take.But Aththai what if Shakthi doesnt recognize our Varna.Seeing her in saree and decked up.He will run away.he have always seen the Varna Shetty in formals."

Var-"Ramya you brat."

After all arguments girl started applying mehendi on Varnas hands.She was hesitant.Taking it as everyones wish she obliged.Sitting in middle quietly.Seeing her sister and Aththai.Singing and in joyful mood.Her palm was almost full with designs being done.She was lost in light of decision she has taken.She tried to get all those thoughts away from her mind.She only had to focus on Shakthi and her life now.She didnt realize when her eyes saw letter girl inscribed in her palm.Her shriek brought Karuna and Ramya to her.

Var-"What have you done.Did I asked you to do this."

The girl has inscribed letter V on her palm.Clearly visible in design.She got scared seeing Varna getting angry.

Var-"I told you aththai.I wont sit for all this.See what she did.I will wash it up."

K-"Varna sit.Are you crazy."

G-"Sorry mam.I thought your name starts from V so you would like."

R-"Idiot husbands name has to be written there.Who writes own name.Aththai see what happened."

Varna clasped her hands.Wishing to rub off that letter from her palm.Wished she could forever from there and her life.She seethed in anger.While others were unaware why it mattered to her so much.

K-"Its okay.So what.V for Varna.You do one thing.Write S beside that.Varna and Shakthi.This will look more beautiful."

But before Aththais advise was taken.Varna got up and left from there in anger.No one knew what state she was in.That day.It was inner turmoil for her.She went to her room locking door.She washed mehendi from her hand.With face soaking up in tears.As she looked at her palms.Faded color now.Except letter which was very much visible.V for Varna everyone thought.For her it was making her remember V for Vivaan.Name she have left far away in her life in time.

Nandinis voice got her back to present.She opened her eyes.Trying to not to make tears visible to anyone.Why do memories hurt so much.No matter how hard you try.They live in some part of you.Somewhere.She shook her head at Nandini as she went to get some water.Asking her if she needs anything.Her eyes soon widened in horror.Seeing her hands were adorned with mehendi both ones.One of them giving her shock of life.With name Vivaan inscribed in letters.She couldnt believe her eyes when this happened.

Var-"What is this.I mean.Who told you to do this."

G-"I asked you.You didnt reply.So akka beside you told me write this name..Its looking beautiful in your hand.See if color will com dark.Means your husband loves you a lot."

Varna had enough.Doing all this and memories haunting her wasnt enough.Another mishap was done.She cursed herself for sitting there.While walking with difficulty.In that saree and her both hands filled.She was about to fall.Bumping into someone.When pair of hands caught her in time.She shut her eyes in horror.she was saved from embarassment from falling down.In this crowd.

Var-"Thanks."

V-"Im always at your service.Dear."

She heard voice.Seeing person who was none other than one.She had to vent anger out at moment.She glared at him.Wished to pull his hair.When saw her hands trapped.Vivaan hid his laugh.His eyes fell on her hands.He couldnt believe she sat for all this.Something she wasnt fond of surely.He peeked to check her palms.When she hid them.

V-"Nandu was telling me.You were thirsty.So I got this."

He got cold drink for her.Thinking it would help to coolen her a bit.Keeping her temper on mind.

Var-"Thanks but I dont need anything."

Vivaan stood there.Sipping cold drink himself.As he saw someone taking Varna with her.Saving him from her wrath.

V-"Dont worry Varna.I will make sure your anger.Vanishes away."

With mehendi function coming to an end.All guests left after enjoying good dinner.Taking photographs and dancing and singing.It was very late at night.When Niharika was sitting outside.Varna and Nandini helping her with her mehendi which was all dry now.

N-"Im so thankful to both of you.I have got best sister in laws."

Var-"You dont have to be this formal.This looks beautiful."

As they saw color that came out both.On her hands and feet.Niharika blushed just like would be bride.Nandini was busy chatting with her.Varna was also feeling tired.It has been continuous ride from morning.She was to see Pranush also.She fed him dinner after which he was with Vivaan.Just then she saw duo coming out in night dresses.For walk.Baby was still awake.

N-"Vivaan anna come here.I hardly got chance to take picture with this little chub.Can I get one now.If he is in good mood."

V-"Why not.This chub is always in mood.When it comes to pretty girls."

Pranush gurgled making everyone laugh.At his cuteness.Varna fixed his dress.And hair properly.He wasnt ready to leave her saree.Till Niharikas dress attracted him.He was made to sit on her lap.Being showered with kisses.Vivaan got his phone.He couldnt stop for moment.Staring at his wife.She looked ethereal today.Only if he would have got chance to click her in his frame.As idea struck him.He captured her in single picture.Nandini saw that.She kept it to herself.

Vivaan was done taking pictures.Pranush was adamant to move now.Busy discovering small glasses and designs in Niharikas dresses.In this time Nandini thought of something.

N-"Vivaan Anna why dont you and Varna.Also set in and I will take picture of you with Niharika."

V-"Nandu you have gone crazy.Like this in loose hoodie and specs?"

N-"Anna doesnt matter.You still look handsome.Right Varna Anni?"

Var-"Niharika we did take pictures with you.Pranu is also feeling sleepy."

N-"He is busy with something else.Come on sit now.Anna please."

Finally they had no choice but to pose for picture.Thankfully Niharika was in between.Both of them from either sides.Picture was taken.It seemed like stars were not in favor of Varna for night.Niharika demanded to take picture of duo as pair.

N-"You both look so beautiful together.Picture is must.Nandini anni will take it."

That was moment to watch out for.Both feeling weird.confused and embarassed at same time.Varna stood pulling her saree covering her back.Vivaan saw that and made face.He broke all his inhibitions and stood with straight face smiling.Nandini was ready.Varna gave nervous smile.Her heart fluttered with wave of emotions.As she felt his hand on her shoulder.He slowly let go end of her saree.Letting it fall.Tightening his hold there.Whispered to her.

V-"Things that should be in their.Right place.You have to learn so much Varna."

He winked at her.While Nandini and Niharika teased them.It was eventful day enough for Varna.Soon she ran away from there.Leaving Vivaan with smirk.

Sleep was far away from her eyes.Whole days thoughts were troubling her.She sat in front of dresser.After taking shower and changing to her night dress.She oiled her long tresses of hair.Remembered moments while ago.Her and Vivaan taking picture.She could still feel his touch.In her.It gave her jolts.What happens to her with his single touch.she frowned not being able to decipher her feelings.

V-"Thinking about me?"

She moved in her seat.Feeling his breathe on her neck.Before she could utter word.He silenced her by placing finger on her lips.Showing her Pranush was sleeping.He moved her finger.Giving her chills.His eyes went to what he likes.Her long hair.He knowingly touched them.Giving her more jolts.she shut her eyes.As his hands felt them.Sense of love and possession inflicted upon him.

V-"They are beautiful.I love them.Specially when you oil them like this."

She was having hard time.Being so close to him.He was aware of her feelings.So he wanted to torture her more.He smirked and touched her hands.Making her open her eyes.She frowned seeing him applying something on her palms.She tried taking her hands back.Till he gave her look.

He was applying lemon juice.On her palms slowly and softly.He looked at her and found her silent.Obeying to what he was doing.This is what he could feel.She could no longer try to strengthen.Wall that was between them.

V-"Its good you know.Color will darken.I can see my name in your hands.Shining bright as ever."

She took her hands back.Leaving from there.Going near window.Standing there with her heart beating fast.She could feel him behind there too.

Var-"Please dont do all this.I.I cant."

V-"Time comes in life Varna.Where we have to do.What our heart wants to.Let go of all this cant and dont."

He made her face him.Touching her chin.Raising it up.Her face was glowing.He felt like confessing his love so hard.To her at that moment.But he knew he has to wait.Till day she will come to him with all her heart.She took deep breathe.Feeling him kiss her forehead.It was blissful kiss.She looked at him with confusion.He smiled having look at her hands.

V-"I dont want to impose myself.On us.Hear me.Day will come when you will be submissive to us.That day.I wont stop.I give my word to you.Its late.Good night."

She wasnt surprised seeing this man.Who claimed to love her now.But she was fighting with herself more.How rude and harsh can she get with him.Just to keep him away from her.She wanted to curse herself.Cant she be more soft towards him.Take step for her own self.If not then for him.That night as she tried to catch sleep.For first time Varna Shetty felt someone was there.To make her feel secure.Someone will be there.To hold her.Keep her safe.She can reply on him.She can.

..............................................................................................................................

I hope this wasnt a boring update.I wont show few things.That slowly.So do not worry.Lets see what happens now.Thank you for all love.Its 6k comments and 13k votes for this book.Couldnt be more happier.Love you all.Keep showing your support.

Please do not forget to vote and comment.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

104K 3.6K 31
A Shivika Rikara Rumya SS + Priveer It's a short story revolving how the four couple realize their love for each other..
207K 9.4K 52
Aditya is a modern architect. Looking forward for a love marriage. Vaidhehi is a homely girl who loves to spread positivity They cross each others pa...
6.1K 284 22
A peak into the future with our beloved Darling and Sweety. The short series revolves around pranushka and what the future holds for them. Prabhas a...
77.7K 3.4K 25
A tale of bonding between two beautiful individuals. Abhinav falls in love with Samskruthi; a naive, traditional young lady from an orthodox Brahmin...