Chapter 105

A new morning and sun was there smiling.Varna was back to her home where her heart belongs.Been a month she was released from hospital.The doctor strictly advised her rest as she was still weak and her pregnancy was very sensitive.Vivaan was on two minds bringing her from hospital.After what he has seen and gone through.He wanted to be sure if her health was safe.It was when doctors assured she could go home now.He got convinced.

Varna opened her eyes taking cute yawn.She has been sleeping late again today.Due to medicine effect and weakness.She hardly knows when day passes and when its morning.She looked around room.Her face fell little.This is her room for month now.When she was back to home from hospital she found everything was arranged in downstairs room.Though they tried hard giving it new and fresh look.She missed being in their room.She tried to argue with Vivaan she feels comfortable up there.He would take no chance letting her climb stairs now.She had to give up.

She got up moving blanket from her side.Tying her hair in bun.Pranush wasnt there and his crib was also empty.First thing she wanted to see in morning was his face.Now they dont let him be with her as much as possible.Afraid if he hurts her.She would fight with world for this and she did.When it was decided he would sleep with them and Vivaan would take care.Who can fight with Varna when its about her baby.Pranush holds special place in her life.All knew about that.But they were aware of her weak state too.

She moved curtains letting sun rays inside her room.Wishing day would be better today.The fresh aroma of breakfast came and she felt hungry.She saw her husband pushing trolley in and closing door.Giving charming smile to her.He looked handsome in simple black shirt and pants.As he came to her and placed kiss on her head.

V-"Someone is up early today."

Var-"You call this early.I hate how I have been sleeping day and night."

She came to sit on bed seeing him getting her breakfast.He saw her giving him look and raised his brows.

V-"What?Its your favorite pancakes.Nandu made."

Var-"You again got all this here.Im not that sick Vivaan.Can have breakfast outside too."

He smiled and shake his head.Knowing well this would go on till she would eat.He made her open her mouth and stuffed piece of pan cake.Fruits and juice got for her.She made face at him not able to speak.He laughed kissing her cheek.He was having juice.When she coughed and he passed her glass of water.

Var-"Where is Pranu."

V-"He is with Mom.Had his breakfast and playing.He has been learning new pranks everyday now."

Mention of him and his pranks bring smile on her face.Vivaan saw that and could remember well.How first thing she entered home came to her mind was her baby.Her eyes were searching for him.And when she hugged him her eyes gave up.Seeing her cry Pranush would cry too and wiped her tears.That was moment he wished to treasure.

Var-"You all are not letting him with me.Fine.I will go and get him."

V-"Varna.Finish your breakfast and you need to take medicine.He is not going anywhere.I will bring him."

She made pout at which he couldnt be angry.Giving her medicines he could see restlessness in her.All he knew he had to handle two kids now.None of them being helpful at moment.

Hardly been an hour she ate and she was throwing up.Whatever she could in washroom.She feels bad taste on her mouth.No strength and tears making way through eyes.She stood in front of mirror washing her face and felt hand on her back.He was comforting her and made her have water.After wiping her face he gave her support on way to room.

She could no longer sit and fell on bed.Resting her head on pillow.Closing her eyes.Pranush was there sitting trying to color a bird in his drawing book.She smiled lightly feeling him closer to her.

She held onto her husbands hand as he was about to leave.Vivaan just smiled at his wife.Opening her eyes she asked him to stay.No matter how angry she gets or speaks.She knew this man has been there for her.From moment she opened her eyes in hospital.Not even for minute he left her side.He came and sat beside her.As she hugged him feeling better now.Pranush watched his parents and frowned not getting attention from them.As he kept on asking them about which color he should pick for bird.

Pr-"Pranuuuuuuuuuuuu angryyy.No talk."

Vivaan and Varna were taken back with their sons sweet revolt and they looked at each other.Sharing laugh.Pranush frowned at them and his face would break in cries before being picked by his father.Who placed sloppy kiss on his cheeks.He squealed being kissed by his mother too.Little one was way more pampered as he was  learning new things.

V-"See what all he does.Brat he is becoming."

Var-"No my baby is good boy.Dont say that."

Pranush smiled hiding himself in his mothers arms now.Vivaan being careful gave him to Varna.She patted his back and spoke with him sharing what he did from morning.After while baby got tired and was sleeping between them.Varna was massaging his soft curls on head and kissed him.Vivaan admired his wife as she eyed him asking what.He touched her cheeks and placed kiss on her head.

Var-"Why dont you join office now.Im much better Vivaan.I dont like it you have to be at home for me.I feel so bad all getting tensed for me."

V-"Im working from home.Its same.And stop starting same thing again.No one tensed.They love you.And care for you."

She smiled remembering how each day she was being taken care by all in family.Be it Shivani Lata or Reyaansh any member of family.Few days ago only Prakash left for home though wasnt willing to.She could see sadness in his eyes as he wished to be with her and take care of her.Karuna was in same lines like him.She breathed deeply and relaxed stretching herself on bed.Recalling her interaction with Karuna too.When she came to meet her she didnt say word except asking for forgiveness.She could see pain and guilt in her eyes.Ever since they lost their mother she was one for them.Who raised them and all she craved was for love and little understanding for her from them.Now that they came from inside it was taking her time to give them back the love.Maybe time will heal it.

It was late afternoon and all were taking nap after lunch.Varna found her son and husband hugging each other and sleeping.She has all hearts for this sight.She was too bored.Being sleeping for long hours  and doing nothing at home whole time.She thought to read some book but kept it aside too.Then her eyes fell on her precious treasure.Something that has been with her.When loneliness gripped her from all ends.Her fingers felt her diary and she smiled.Maybe it was time again.

.................................................................................................................

Who else missed this story?I did. I cant write long chapters so thought to give this much.This way can update soon.Hope you understand :)

Those who are interested can go through my new story on Salaar with Pranushka crossover.Also can check my other stories too!