a group of short stories

By SpazzyJazzy193

these are short stories that I have written. I hope you enjoy them!!! Oh, and some of them may be triggering... More

The Abandoned Building
the Eternal punishment
the game of cat-and-mouse
my master
I have lost control ( trigger warning: suicide)
the abandoned Carnival ( the ferris wheel)
Zombie Town
the house of wolves ( the pack)
the man made of Shadows ( the dark room)
the missing girl( life without meaning)( trigger warning: suicide)
my happy place
the message
the Hunter
The Tiger
my personal hell
writers announcement!
the kidnapping (The bodyguard)
the chair (the job)
the dragon
siren head
My ex boyfriend (the trunk) (part one)
the trunk (part two)
thank you!!!
the nightmare
OMG thank you!
tell me what you want to read!
the bench (the cycle)
50 views!!!!

the sirens call open (the lake of black)

2 1 0
By SpazzyJazzy193

I swim in a lake. The lake is the color of oil. I dive underwater. I see a pair of red eyes staring at me. I gasped. Water enters my lungs. Something grab me by my waist and pulled me further underwater. I hear sweet singing. Telling a story a wonderful place beneath the waves. I would only have to give my life. I am willing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9M 656K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
6.1K 1.5K 61
Author(s) Mo Chen Huan 莫晨欢 Artist(s) N/A Year 2020 Status in COO 110 Chapters (Complete)
11.4K 310 26
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
2.2K 323 6
This is the story of a unwanted guest who sudden appearance in kareena life .how they gonna deal with It.