Fall Passion || r.b. (DISCONT...

Giselle_GSL

5 months later ... The moment she had waited for so long has finally come: Going to college. What she does no... Еще

Before you read
1. First Day at Uni
2. Avengers? Of course
3. Orientation Day
4. A change of mind
6. I'm the new girl
7. Nervous, not serious
8. Homecoming Party
9. Under conditions
10. I knew it
11. Club and family
12. An unexpected goal
13. Let me guide you
14. Feeling starstruck
15. Not good at giving
16. I think I need a beer
17. Not on my watch
18. New rules
19. I got it wrong
20. This is what you came for
21. Hit or miss (2/2)

5. College Fair

89 5 0
Giselle_GSL

My eyes go to Blake and Bailee who are heading towards us with clasped hands and I can't help but feel nervous about what might happen. Bailee is super happy and seems not to have noticed our presence a few meters, unlike Blake who has seen us at the moment but his eyes have remained focused on Jake.

"Why do I feel like I'm going back to 5 months ago when Reece was trying to kill me just by looking at me?" Jake asks confused when he noticed the same as me and I can't help but laugh. 

"Reece at least had reason to be jealous, but I don't understand Blake now" I murmur and he looks at me with wide eyes before pushes me to the side. I glare at him surprised putting my hand on heart.

"Excuse me lady, but what reasons could he have had back then?" he stands up as he says it, offering his hands to help me up as the gentleman he is and I take them gladly with a smile.

"Shhh, they're coming." Blake opens his eyes surely surprised because just like me last week, he didn't expect Jake to change that much either. Jake is taller than him now.

"Hey man, long time not seeing you!" Jake and Blake make this kind of man greeting which I'll never understand. "Nice to see you again Bailee, sorry if I've stolen Giselle from you but I hate my roommate" 

"Oh no, don't worry!" she gestures that she doesn't care and I'm relieved to see that Bailee doesn't seem to know anything. "Shall we go?" and all of us make their way to the fair.

I link my arms with Bailee's as we make our way through the crowded place leaving the boys behind us talking about who knows what. I just hope Jake doesn't say a thing about what I told him a few minutes ago. There are a lot of stalls of different societies and I can't even count them because there are too many of them. As we go past one of them, one of the boys stops us. In his t-shirt you can see "My destiny is calling me, the starts are aligning for me", good quote.

"Hey girls, are you interested in astronomy?? We believe our destiny is written in the stars and we are who we are because of them." He smiles at us shyly but it's obvious in our faces that we're not that kind of girl who believe in horoscopes or things like that. I squeeze Bailee's arm since I don't know how to say no without feeling bad about it.

"Thank you for your offer but we're not science girls I must admit" Bailee tries to explains nicely and the boy nods at us before approaching another group of students. "What about going to the art and media part?" 

"That would be great actually" I agree with her.

Once we arrive, dancing people welcome us and I get closer to Bailee amazed but at the same time scared because this is very different from what I expected. We see two groups of a cappella singers competing with each other and even though my voice is terrible, I can't help but move my head to the rhythm of my head mumbling the lyrics of the song they are singing right now. Warwick Glee, A Cappella Society, Bands Society.

"Blake, look at this one!" she screams at him as she signs a poster which said "Band Society". Since when does Blake sing? "You should definitely join that society"

"Do you sing?" I ask him surprised. He's never told me about singing but I know he loves playing the guitar because he uploads a lot of videos of him playing songs that he likes.

"Well, I wouldn't exactly say that but yeah." Blake rubs his neck as he looks down embarrassed.

"You should definitely listen to them someday, they're great as a band!" Bailee affirms excitedly and I can't be more confused. Is he in a band? Are Reece and George part of the group?

"It's just a hobby we have, nothing more. We play and sing sometimes in parties but just for fun." He explains to me and I nod, trying to understand the situation a bit more.

"Wait, where is Jack?" I look around confused, he was here just a few minutes ago and now, he's disappeared just like that without saying anything to us.

"Some friends got him and he's probably in one of those computer and engineering stalls over there" Bailee says linking her arm with Blake's. "Oh my god, a fashion stall!" She shouts as she makes her way towards it. Blake mouths "Help me" but I just shrug my shoulders as I go to a writing stall or at least that's what I read from where I am.

As I get closer to it, I can see that it is the stall of the university newspaper and I get close enough to pick up a brochure without being seen by the managers. It's like when you walk into a store but you know that the shop assistants are going to follow you to ask you if you need help when you're really just looking at the clothes and you don't have a single euro in your pockets.

Do you want to live university experiences without having to pay for them? Going to parties without having to be invited? Go to sports competitions and see your favorite boy? This is your site. Anyway, you can write in any of our sections which are the following: Events, news, gossips, literature, recommendations ...

Especially recommended for students of: journalism, creative writing, film studies, any philology and media and creative industries.

"Welcome to The Writing Society, I'm Ellie, do you have any question?" I take my eyes off the brochure and smile slightly at the blonde girl in front of me.

"Currently yes, I am interested in the club but I don't know if I should put in many hours a month or not. I'm in first grade and I don't want to start off on the wrong foot."

"Oh no, you will only have to meet with us one day a week, just two hours or so, not counting the days when you have a report on an event if you are interested in journalism." Okay, that sounds good to me but I still have one more question and I don't know how to formulate it without sounding poor. "Anything else?"

"Uhmm, I'd like to ask about the cost of the admission if that's alright for you" I say a bit uncomfortable but that fades when a smile appears on her face. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has asked her about it but it doesn't make it any less uncomfortable. 

"Since you're a fresher you get the free version of this society but more work, obviously. When you want to have access to the premium version, there you will have to pay." She informs me but I'm already daydreaming about it.

"Okay, you've convinced me. Where should I sign?" I ask excited and she laughs as she hands me the respective files admissions. I start to complete the gaps and once I finish, I hand it back.

"Welcome to the club, we'll be happy to count on you. See you in October!" I wave goodbye at her and search for the group but there's no way I could find them here. It's so crowded. 

I make my way through the crowd and leave the building. I was about to sit on a bench when I see Blake alone, probably waiting for Bailee. Undecided, I step closer to him and lean against the wall next to him. An awkward silence sets in around us and I pretend to look at the instagram until I can't take it anymore.

"I didn't want to do it, Blake, I really didn't." I snap to him and he looks at me confused.

"Do what?" 

"Breaking Reece's heart." 

"Then, why did you do that? You run after him for what?" He snaps at me but I know he doesn't want to be rude, he just wants to understand.

"George told me to do it, so it would be easier for Reece"

"Why the hell did you listen to George?"

"I don't know, maybe because he talked to me days before, in the bonfire, and he gave me a sermon about playing with Reece's heart." I let the truth pour out from my lips.

"But you still had the option to choose and you decided to do that. Why?"

"I was scared, okay?  And believe me, I regret the decision I made but who could have imagined that now you would be so close?"

"Well, let me tell you something: don't listen to George, never, he couldn't have been so wrong." My heart stops beating as Blake says his last sentence. "And I'm sorry about earlier, it was mean. I should have listened to you." he apologizes and his smile turns into a straight line.

"Remind me to tell Jake that you don't hate me now."

"Wait, have you told him that? Why?" He glare at me concerned but I'm sure he's more worried about Jake picking a fight.

"Well, you seemed very pissed off earlier, what did you expect me to believe?"

"Okay, I deserve it. Now, I understand why he has being such an ass" Blake rolls his eyes at me and I smile proudly. Jake is the best. "How about we go find them?" he ask boring and desperate  since we've been here for half and hour now. I nod and we make our way through the crowd again but this time we were laughing and telling jokes about the different societies we've seen along the way. I miss this Blake.

"What the h-" I stop in my tracks, not believing my eyes.

"Hell" Blake murmur under his breath, looking at the same way as me. 

In front of our eyes, there's a fucking stall which is called "Fetish Society".  In any other situation I wouldn't have kept reading the poster but this time I couldn't help it. I mean, we're in a damn university.

Ever been curious about what BDSM actually involves? Had a question about kink but nobody to ask? You've come to the right place!

Warwick Fetish Society is an inclusive and accepting commmunity aiming to encourage safety, consent, and destigmatisation of BDSM and fetish activities. A 2005 survey by Durex found that 37% of UK respondents had used "masks, blindfolds, and other forms of bondage" as part of sex, yet BDSM is still not widely accepted in society. 

Blake advises me, "I know you can't help but look at it. But we'd better go before someone thinks we're interested." He takes my hand quickly, throwing me out of there quickly.

We entered the international section and it's amazing the quantity of different stalls you can find here. Koreans. Japanesse. Irish... students who come from the other part off the world to study here and join a society where they can be with people who understand them in some many ways. I'd be afraid of doing that, I can't imagine being that far from home. And my smile grows wider when we pass in front of the Spanish stall and it has written "No olvides a donde perteneces" ("Don't forget where you belong"). One of the boys in the stall points at me and I laugh.

"No te preocupes, no lo haré" (Don't worry, I won't) and the boy smiles at me triumphal because he's caught me right away.

"Wait, since when do you speak Spanish?" Blake asks me surprised and I just shrug innocently.

"Oh my god, guys, I've finally found you!" Bailee run to us and gives a huge hug.

"Where were you? We've been waiting for ages" Blake asks confused.

"I've joined a Film Society, and I was asking a lot of questions since I want to know all about it and the advantages of taking part. And when I looked around, you were nowhere to be seen. But anyways, can we head to the dorms? I'm pretty tired".

And I couldn't agree more. I send a message to Jake and call it a day.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

I Got You Tita Wita💍

Любовные романы

78 0 20
Kirah Just graduated from college ready to go into her dream career and so happens people closest to her changes up her view of them as she finds her...
18.8K 347 20
Riley disappears the day after her high school graduation, five years ago. She didn't keep in contact with anyone, but her family. What happens when...
65.2K 3.4K 35
Sequel to 2190 Days ~ "I've had four years of this. Four years of being talked about. Four years of drinking for entertainment. Four years of da...
41.1K 1.2K 31
Everything's tied together. **COMPLETED**