G I S E L L E

By 2002_Cc

COMPLETED ***THIS BOOK IS FOR THE STRONG-HEARTED, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*** "Oh good you're awake! " I greeted... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 : Ending!
SEQUEL

Chapter 10

18K 615 237
By 2002_Cc

GISELLE

When I woke up, the first person that met my eyes were Achilles' I was back on his bed.

He was seated near the window but his attention was on me.

I tried to recall everything that happened last night.

Nick and his attempted rape on me.

I glanced back at Achilles and saw him staring back at me.

He looks mad.

"Hi.. " my voice came out as a whisper.

He didn't answer which made me start squirming under his gaze.

"Uhm.. Have you had breakfast yet?" I asked him sitting at the edge of the bed.

He turned his attention out the window before standing up from his seat, his back turned towards me.

Okay? What was that about?

Not wanting the atmosphere to be akward, I stood up myself and went near him.

Just like what I did in the alley, I gently placed one hand on his shoulder.

This made him flinch.

"Achilles is everything alright?" now I'm calling him by his first name.

He turned towards me slowly, looking down at me because of our height difference.

"I don't know Giselle, you tell me."

That caught me by surprise.

Uhm.. What?

My eyebrows furrowed, still looking at him.

"What do you mean?" I pulled my hand back to my side.

"Last night, why did you leave the VIP lounge?" he asked me, shoving his hands on his pockets.

I remembered walking out because I didn't like the way the woman was straddling him.

But of course I'm not going to say that to him.

"I just wanted to dance." I lied.

"Dance? You wanted to dance and somehow I ended up finding you in an alley about to get raped? Dance?!" this time, Achilles didn't bother hiding his irritation.

I took a step back, feeling angry myself.

"Okay, what the hell is your problem?" I asked crossing my arms in my chest.

"You don't say! My problem? My problem is you! How on earth do you always find trouble. Why are you such a trouble maker?!" he shouted making me flinch.

"Every single time you leave my line of sight, the next thing I see is you on trouble!" he continued and I tried my hardest not to scoff.

"Okay first of all, it's not my fault that you decided to keep me here when I tried so many times to ask you to let me leave! Second, I do not find myself in trouble, my life was fine before you! No mister, I am not trouble, you are! And third, why on earth are we even arguing about this early in the morning?!" I raised my voice and this only made him angrier.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because I'm not the one always causing trouble and almost getting raped yesterday! That's what you get for whoring around!" he deadpanned.

This time I really scoffed.

"Whoring around?! Really?! Tell me, who was the one grinding on a prostitute yesterday at the bar?! Who was the one who had a slut straddling him when on a meeting on a supposed  business?!" at this point, I was boiling mad.

The audacity of this man to call me a whore!

"Oh so is that the reason you left yesterday?! Is that why you walked out?! Are you jealous?!" he asked, trying to challenge me.

I rolled my eyes at him and before I could start talking, he beat me to it.

"Get this to your head baby girl, just because I defended you during the party, just because I bid on you at the auction and just because you've been spending your nights on my bed doesn't mean I like you! It doesn't mean that I'm into you! That's not how it works and to be honest, your not exactly a rose in a field of dasies!" he lashed out.

That got me to shut up.

His words stung!

He didn't have to say it like that.

How did we even got to this conversation in the first place?!

I felt tears for in my eyes but I blinked them away.

It was a minute of silence before he walked out the door leaving me alone inside, unable to speak.

I slowly sat down on the chair that he was seating down a while ago.

What got him so mad in the first place?

The fact that I got in trouble?

When I left the lounge?

When he caught me almost getting raped?

What? I don't know!

That bipolar bastard!

I tried to calm myself before I stepped out of the room and walked into my own.

I immediately hopped into the shower, letting the warm water soothe me before changing into something comfortable.

The time I went downstairs to eat breakfast, he was already gone.

I tried to ignore the disappointment that I felt.

Why do I even feel disappointed? Because he left without telling me? Because he didn't have breakfast with me? 

Whatever it is, it's stupid!

Get a Grip Abigail Giselle!

•••••
ACHILLES

I was mad, furious mad!

And I hated it! Why am I even mad?

Because she was with his ex-boyfriend? Because she left the lounge without telling me? Because she once again got into trouble?

So what? It's not like I cared about her!

I hated the fact that's she's starting to corrupt my mind each passing day.

Where is all this coming from? Is it because she saved my life twice now, from being shot at the yacht and almost being strangled to death at the function?

I don't know! And I hate myself for not knowing!

Maybe I feel indebt to her? Maybe.

Right! That's right! It's because she saved me, that I feel the need to save her as well.

Right!

But I'm not gonna lie, when she called my name, my real name and not my last name at the alley...it was alluring.

The way she said, it was mesmerizing.

But I didn't want to think any of it, maybe because I was used to her calling me by my surname.. Yup! That's got to be it, nothing else.

"What's on your mind my friend?" Domenico's voice cut me out of my train of thoughts.

I sigh and leaned back on my office chair.

"Nothing." I answered him shortly, but of course, knowing Domenico, he didn't believed it.

"Is Abi getting on you now?" he smirked and I glared at him.

"No! I'm just.. " I trailed off not really knowing what excuse I'm about to give him.

"My friend, your face says so otherwise, tell me what got you riled up?" he crossed his legs leaning on his own chair.

"We fought." I admitted.

"Since when did you not?" he commented and I glared at him once again.

I mean he was right, I always disagree with her about everything, she even got into an accident because of me!

"I mean, we yelled at each other, like big time argued." I tried to explain but only got a "hmmm" as an answer.

It was silent for a few minutes before he spoke.

"So, are you planning to say sorry or not?" he asked me.

I turned to him "You know I don't do those stuff."

He chuckled.

"I know, but Achilles, learn to adapt to the situation. She's a woman after all, you know those creatures that we could never understand even after a million years." he laughed with his own remark.

Yeah right.

"Why do I even need to say sorry." I muttered more to myself.

Domenico looked at me briefly before shaking his head.

"Because you're a man, it's our job to always say sorry, it's them ladies whose always right." He said, this time it was my turn to shake my head.

"Says who?!"

"My mama." was all he said.

I tried not to cringe.

Domenico, has always been a mama's boy.

"It's not like I care about how she thinks of me, this is good actually, to keep things formal, it is better this way, no close relationships, she stays mad at me, she stays out of my business." I said.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk, Achi, if she stays mad at you the more dangerous she is. If you get on her wrong side and she happened to escape from us, the police will be knocking on your door by the second." he replied.

"If she can escape from us." I pressed on the word 'if'.

"Achilles, she's a smart girl, you had her investigated, surely you know." Domenico commented sipping on his glass of whiskey.

I know that! I know that she's smart.

She became a doctor at the age of 25! The best in her field at that, all because she was able to skip a few years of learning because her IQ level is extraordinarily high!

She was young, smart and beautiful, making money by herself and supporting her family at the same time.

Everything in her life was easy, so when she was hit by a small problem, she didn't know how to handle it and resulted to suicide, which failed in the way and met me.

It was crazy!

And as much as I hate to admit it, her being smart is really captivating.

No!

I caught myself before I could think anymore of her.

She's a mistake! A dangerous mistake that can ruin me in an instant if ever she's freed.

So I needed to make sure that she won't be leaving me anytime soon.

Not on my watch.

•••••
<3

Time check 00:19, I'm sleepy, considering I was being productive and cleaned my room today

My muscles are sore and I needed to sleep but for you Luvs, I'm gonna update

How was that for Achilles' pov? Tell me your thoughts

Also, I'm sorry if this is short, I'm gonna try to make the next chapter longer, I'm just so tired so I'm really sorry!

Thank you for ready! And as always, if you enjoyed this chapter please leave a like and a comment. Much appreciated Luvs!

~Cc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.7K 38
COMPLETE ✔ WARNING: MATURE CONTENT "Kill me," she rasped, her voice hoarse. It confused me. She wanted this. She wanted me. Didn't she? What an act...
3.1M 60.1K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
36.2K 871 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
57.3K 819 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...