๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด๐š๐šˆ//๐™ฟ๐™น๐™ผ๐™ต๐™ต

ะ’ั–ะด VaVanovels

"๐š†๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž?" "๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š๐šž๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š›๐š’... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

Chapter 1//Boner at First Sight
Chapter 2//Crash or Crush
Chapter 3//Hoe Away Please
Chapter 4// Ms. Rob My Heart
Chapter 5//Try Me Boi
Chapter 6//Tacos Tuesday
Chapter 7// Dead for Date
Chapter 8//Too Dead to Date
Chapter 9//Painted Breath
Chapter 10//Bunny Busted
Chapter 11// Best Beast Friend
Chapter 12//Fresh Faces
Chapter 13//Tension Building
Chapter 14// Art My Ass
Chapter 15// Art My Ass Pt.2
Chapter 16// Pathetic Park
Chapter 17// Booked for You
Chapter 18// Paint for You
Chapter 19// Date for You
Chapter 20// Fakest Smile
Chapter 21// Painting Wine
Chapter 22// A Show for You
Chapter 23// Let Me Love You
Chapter 24// Dumpling Shoving
Chapter 25// Saber Tooth Jimin
Chapter 26// The Beginning (SMUT)
Chapter 27// Bedless (SMUT)
Chapter 28// Dad
Chapter 29// ClassHub
Chapter 30// Public Eyes
Chapter 31// Watch and Learn (SMUT)
Chapter 32// Up Baby (SMUT)
Chapter 33// Hidden Boy
Chapter 34// Love You Chemically
Chapter 35// Puff of Hate
Dear Readers
Chapter 36// Fix the Heater
Chapter 37// Half Dada
Chapter 38// Boracay for Prize
Chapter 39// Seat Taken
Chapter 40// Occupied Toilet (SMUT)
Chapter 41// Funny or Dirty
Chapter 42// To the Beach
Chapter 43// Depth
Chapter 44// That Mother of Ours
Chapter 45// It's a F*cking Promise
Chapter 46// Too Tied Up
Chapter 47// Goodnight (SMUT)
Chapter 48// Clingy Baby
Chapter 49// Make it Up
Chapter 50// No Nut Week
Chapter 51// Sleepover
Chapter 52// To Die For
Chapter 53// Leave All Behind
Chapter 54// Forever With You
Chapter 55// In-Laws
Chapter 56// Keeper Forever
Chapter 57// Till Dawn (SMUT)
Chapter 58// Have them with You
Chapter 59// Hurt Me
Chapter 60// Pleading
Chapter 61// 5 Weeks
Chapter 62// Dinner Awaits
Chapter 63// Ghosted
Chapter 64// Twins
Chapter 65// Can't Wait to See You
Chapter 66// Chanel Night
Chapter 67// Silk Sheets* (END)
COVERS

โ€ขBONUSโ€ข

5.3K 249 72
ะ’ั–ะด VaVanovels

"No dada! You're supposed to feed Bun Bun!"

The loud whining sounded from their once spacious which was now filled with colorful toys, made Harley grinned fondly. Jimin must've upset their four years old daughter, Taesoo, with his silly act of stubbornness and not following the kid's instructions of how to take care of her animal plushies.

The weekend finally came and the parents at last could breath a fresh air of warmth and comfort after battling through their hectic week.

One would be in his studio all day, swinging his brushes and dashing colors onto his 10th canvas before picking only two that satisfied him and his perfectionist self. Each canvas can cost up to thousands and more and some would be displayed on the walls of well-known art galleries alongside with famous painters from French and Spain. Jimin's accomplishments seemed to never cease and rather racing in speedy pace as he advanced his oil-painting like a master.

Another one would be in her large office with new documents collected by her crew of Archaeologists, Anthropologists, Historians and even Geographers. Having the advantage of Einstein's brain, Harley was able to manage a whole damn museum alongside her board of directors who were all very fond of their young and intelligent Historian.

Even with the large rolls of cash their brought home, the parents didn't bother buying a mansion like their colleagues would. Instead, Harley and Jimin fancied their new modern house very much and it was more than enough to fit their family. Both the interiors and exteriors of the house in Hannam spoke of rich and status but the family living in it seemed cozy and lovely.

Achieving so much at such young ages, Jimin and Harley were still living to their fullest with their talents and minds but always spice things up even though they had a four year old running around and at high risks of barging their doors while they mate under the sheets. But of course Jimin took an extra measure of precaution and have their adult play room at the basement where their daughter viewed it as nothing more than a boring garage.

On days where the couple itched for some rough action, there is where Taesoo's uncles come in and bring the angel to theme parks and cotton candies stalls just to get her away from her devilish parents while they devour each other away in their supposedly garage.

And fortunately, today is the day where Jimin and Harley get to do that. The couple and their daughter were waiting for her uncles' arrival. In the midst of the boring wait, Taesoo dragged her dad to her tea party with her animal plushies where Jimin, once again, accidentally sat on her elephant plush and Harley had to act like she's smacking the shit out of her husband to make her daughter laugh.

"Tae sweetheart, dada want to eat too. Can't bun bun wait?"

Jimin whined like a little brat with a spoon in his mouth which was supposed to be given to Taesoo's rabbit plushie but the man ate the whole ass donut and teased his daughter....again. His parenting wasn't bad or anything but that man got to stop his ridiculous bullying before his wife steps in and kick his ass for always upsetting their angel.

Taesoo isn't a spoiled brat but she always found herself whining like one whenever she hangs out with her dad. Ignoring her dad's squirming, a thought recalled something she have discovered yesterday that she forgot to question about it. The little girl sprung to her feet and raced to her mom who was leaning against the wall while watching her small family with a smile.

"Mama! Mama! I-I found something yesterday!"

Harley bent down and picked Taesoo up while her loose robe showed a glimpse of her red lingerie under it and it surely didn't went unnoticed by the hungry husband who was licking his lips and clearing his throat.

"What did you find, sweetie?"

The girl wiggled out of her mom's embrace and tugged her robe to follow her to her mysterious discovery. Taesoo bounced along the hallway and did a sharp turn into her bedroom with her parents trailing behind her.

She went deep into her closet where she had never snuggled in before pulling out two sets of similar baby outfits from under her drawers.

"What are these, mama? They're the same color and size but they don't fit me"

Tae posed cutely with the outfits sticking to her tummy. The toddler didn't notice the stunned parents staring at the clothing items. Harley whipped her head around, cluelessly staring at Jimin with a what do we tell her? face.

The couple might have moved on but they never expected to bring it up with their daughter. Both parents were in slight dilemma on how to explain but Jimin stepped up manly and handled it like a boss.

"These are for your late brother and sister. Might be a big word you, sweetie, but you'll figure it out in the future okay?"

Her dad's answers were confusing and Taesoo being a toddler wanted to bombard her parents with questions but Jimin shot an interesting question that had her eyes sparkled in excitement.

"Do you want siblings, Taesoo?"

A light gasp left the little girl's lips at the mention of having little brothers and sisters. Often she would see her friends playing with their siblings and cherishing them with kisses on their round cheeks. Seeing such affectionate brought her a thrill of thinking her parents giving her one.

"Yesss! I want brother and sister!!! Can I have them? PLEASEEEEEE"

Jimin laughed while picking her up.

"Of course you can baby. How many do you want?"

"A lottttt! Many many!"

The toddler wiggled in his embrace as she giggled excitedly. Jimin smirked at his wife and wiggled his brows.

"Heard that mama? Alot...many many"

His lip bitting and licking went unnoticed by their happy daughter and never fail to seduce his wife who blushed and lightly smacked his arm.

As the family went down to the living room, Taesoo's uncles entered the house with the permission of the couple of letting them know their passcode, something they all exchanged just in case of an emergency but also because of their long lasting and trustworthy friendship.

"TAESOOOO WHERE'S MY ANGELLLL~"

The high pitched voice bombed across the living room, alarming Taesoo of her most enthusiastic uncle whom have shared their names.

"UNCLE TAE TAEEEE"

The little girl zoomed away from her parents ans launched herself onto her favorite uncle. Soon, uncle Hobi and uncle Kook and surprisingly her aunties as well.

"Aww my adorable baby bear~ how are youuu"

"You're such a cutieeee"

"Look what Uncle Hobi got youuu"

The couple remained in the living room while they observed the uncles and aunties, showering their daughter with utter love and affection, even forgetting the house owners but they didn't mind it.

"Oh damn, hyung. Looking good"

Jungkook strolled around and bro hugged his best friend who indeed looked dazzling. His workout partner seemed to be doing much better than him judging by how thick his ass and thighs have gotten. Must be a Harley's fetish, huh?

Zoe, Isabelle and Casset greeted their beautiful best friend as well but were too occupied with the little angel to further their conversation but Harley was enjoying the playfulness as well.

It wasn't long before Taesoo was taken away by her overwhelming uncles and aunties to the amusement park where they planning on spending the entire day at, leaving the couple alone in their spacious house to some children-making.

As soon as the door closed, Harley immediately sensed a heated aura behind her. Wasn't surprised to know her horny husband to stand so close but shocked to find herself trembling under his burning gaze even after years of marriage. She still finds him sexy and threatening in bed and still getting turned on by his dirty talks.

"You have absolutely no idea how much I want to fuck you over the kitchen counter"

"Oh really? Do it then....we have the entire house for you to fuck me in"

"Oh hell yeah"

----------

It was only 5pm when the squad decided to head to Jimin's house for dinner after they rampaged through rides and swings in the amusement park. The toddler was getting tired too so the adults figured it would be better if they had home meals which was why Jungkook was driving them to the Hannam house.

The gang knew the couple's intention of letting them have their daughter for the entire day and even informed them to keep her occupied until night time but they also figured the couple wouldn't have the energy to fuck all day long so bringing returning their daughter earlier wouldn't be a problem....right?

The friends got off the car and entered the house which was strangely quiet but Hoseok suggested that the couple might be drained and were sleeping so they decided to cook dinner for the toddler and themselves.

"Weird, I thought Jimin might go apeshit with Harley with his dick but guess the beast can get tired as well"

The friends whispered among themselves and giggled.

"Dada and mama said they're giving me brother and sister! Oh wait, I want to show you their clothes that I found"

Taesoo hopped off her chair before pattering up the stairs to get the twin clothings that she have found in her closet.

While the little girl was gone, the friends begun casually guessing where the couple might have been.

"I thought I would need to close Taesoo's ears when we're passing by the play room but surprisingly there weren't any moans"

Jungkook chuckled at the thought of his panic while palming Taesoo's ears as they went by the play room only to find it pindrop silence. Hoseok blinked confusingly as he stared at Jungkook.

"They weren't in the play room? But they aren't in their bedroom as well when I went to get towels"

This time, Zoe was confused.

"And they weren't in any of the toilets because the girls and I were showering"

Taehyung gulped at their claims.

"Not in the play room. Not in the bathrooms. Not even in their own bedroom. Then...where did they-"

"Holy shit...."

"THEY'RE FUCKING IN THEIR DAUGHTER'S GODDAMN ROOM!!!!!"

-----------------------

BONUS CHAPTERRRR~

Okay soooo this story is officially completed~
Please stay updated with my upcoming books and be sure to vote and comment for your favorite draft stories that you like and want to be published next.

LOVE YOUUUUU💕💕💕💕💕💕

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

DELIVERED | YOONMIN ะ’ั–ะด a cup of yoon pls

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

72.1K 3.8K 52
"May I order you instead?" - Park Jimin did not expect anything more than his delivery package, but luck seemed to be on his side when he received an...
HEAT || J.JK ะ’ั–ะด โ˜†

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

2.8K 247 27
โœ”๏ธ "สแดแดœ ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ษขแดแด› แดกสœแด€แด› ษชแด› แด›แด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ?" แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'๊œฑ แด€ ษขสŸษชษดแด› ษชษด สœษช๊œฑ แด‡สแด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ แดแด‡ แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แดกษชแด˜แด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› ษขส€ษชษด แด๊œฐ๊œฐ สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€แด„แด‡ แด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดษด แด€๊œฑ ษชแด› แด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ. "'แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษช'สŸ...
Vampire || Park jimin ะ’ั–ะด rch.kng

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

48.4K 1.1K 12
"แด‡แด แด‡ษด ษชา“ ษชแด› สœแดœส€แด›s สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸ,ษช'สŸสŸ แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜ แดษด สŸแดแด ษชษดษข สแดแดœ" contain : fluff angst smut