Angel's Temptation | BTS TAEH...

By bangtanpoetry_

A Tale of Revenge, for the Angel who suffered at the hands of Male Violence, left behind in the darkness of... More

Author's Note (Warning)
Prologue
Chapter 1: Tempted
Chapter 2: Game of Vegeance
Chapter 3: The huntress and shepherd
Chapter 4: The light
Chapter 5: Reversed
Chapter 6: Monsters
Chapter 7: Blood moon
Chapter 8: Red meets hell
Chapter 9: Sinners
Chapter 10: The last summer
Chapter 11: Breakdown
Chapter 12: The plan
Chapter 13: Dangerous silence
Chapter 14: Murderer
Chapter 15: One step away
Chapter 17: Señorita
Chapter 18: Dare
Chapter 19: Abstract art
Chapter 20: Trust?
Chapter 21: Never ending pain
Chapter 22: Infidelity
Chapter 23: The Devil himself
Chapter 24: The day has come
Chapter 25: Game of survival
Chapter 26: Inception
Chapter 27: Reshuffled Cards
Chapter 28: Salvation
Chapter 29: A fragile bond
Chapter 30: Demons
Chapter 31: Bridge between Love and Hate
Chapter 32: Tables have turned
Chapter 33: The Angel and The Devil
Chapter 34: Collision
Chapter 35: My wild Siren
Chapter 36: Hide & Seek
Chapter 37: Escape
Chapter 38: You're in Danger
Chapter 39: Secrets
Chapter 40: Trapped
Chapter 41: Melting Fireplace
Chapter 42: Tempted Angel
Chapter 43: The trial of Life
Chapter 44: The END (Part 1)

Chapter 16: Who are you?

7.6K 485 143
By bangtanpoetry_

Jungkook and I were leaning against his car while waiting for Jimin to walk out of the school. I pushed my body away from his car and with my back facing the school entrance I inhaled my cigarette before blowing its smoke out of my lungs. Jungkook tilted his head to the side while watching me blowing out the smoke in another direction so it wouldn't blew against his face.

"Bet he got her number" Jungkook crooked an eyebrow while glancing over at the school entrance.
When I looked over my shoulder, a smirking Jimin casually headed towards us while running a hand through his fluffy blond hair.

I inhaled my cigarette one more time before throwing it away and exhaled while grinning at Jimin's euphoric smile. When he was close enough he pressed his body against mine which made me stumble against Jungkook's car.

"Sorry babygirl" He whispered before giving me a kiss on the cheek but before I could say anything Jungkook burst into laughter. "Hyung you sounded so melancholic that I almost believed every single word" He said inbetween his laughters while Jimin and I joined him.

"I'm just good at everything I do Kookie" He winked at Jungkook before turning his head at me as his laughter died down and he looked at me with a serious expression before lifting his hand, his fingers around his phone. I looked at his phone and then back at his grinning face and my eyes widened as the euphoric excitement rushed through my blood.

"Now give me your hottest smile cause I got that whore's number babygirl" He shook his phone in his hand while placing a stand of hair behind my ear. I jumped into his arms, feeling his strong arms immediately around my body, holding me firmly.

"Thank you Chim" I whispered in his ear before pulling away and grinning at the boys who were all I had. "I betted your ass Hyung that you will get her number" Jimin gave Jungkook a smack on his head while glaring at him. "What did I told you? Have some manners when you speak with your Hyungs you little brat" Jungkook chuckled at Jimin and ruffled Jimin's blonde hair before stepping inside his car and screaming "You know I love you Hyung".

"We are getting there babygirl, even though it's a torture with her but for this sexy smile I'm willing to do anything" He gave me a genuine smile while I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it with my thumb, he closed his eyes while we enjoyed the silence around us before joining Jungkook in the car.

It was just us,

and the euphoric silence around us.

"Who are you?
'Cause you're not the girl I fell in love with, baby
Who are you?
'Cause something has changed, you're not the same, I hate it
I, I'm sick of waiting for love, love
I, I know that you're not the one, one"

My head was resting against the cool window when their angelic voices filled my ears and calmed me down, relaxed my muscles and helped me to inhale and exhale my toxic thoughts. There was something about all six of them which wouldn't be possible to describe by just meaningless words especially when it came down to Jimin.

I knew I would be lost if they didn't step into my life, if they didn't hold me after everything has happened. We are like a big family with different scars and wounds but we found a way to share it, everyone had their own way to deal with the darkness inside them but when it came to me I was still drowning without even knowing if I ever want to swim to the surface or if it would be easier for me to be drown.

Flashback

I was sitting next to her grave, all numbed while my wet clothes were sticking to my shaking body. I read her name over and over again, believing if I called her she would come back to me, not leaving me behind in this cruel world full of humans.

Humans

They say humans show more cruelty than the devils of ancient time.

Humans,

the most cruel creature with a beautiful mask

They say even the devil wasn't as cruel and double faced as humans before falling from grace. He could just fake a heart attack to fall from grace but instead he just rebelled against god and humanity.

The darkness of the sky was increasing above the graveyard and I still haven't stopped calling her name while digging my nails into her grave.

You were all I had after I lost my parents

You were all I had after what he did to me.

"HOW SHOULD I LIVE WITHOUT YOU WHILE I STILL FEEL HIS HANDS ON ME WHILE HIS NIGHTMARES ARE STILL HAUNTING ME..and you are not longer here to hug me into sleep while saying that everything will be fine" I whispered the last part with a shaking voice while tears couldn't leave my eyes anymore because there were no tears left to stream down, they all dried a long time ago just like my heart that is scrambling more day by day with its increasing pain.

"Why did you left me when I needed you the most grandma?" I stroke over and over her grave, trying to see her face even though I knew I could never see her beautiful face again. Suddenly I heard footsteps running towards me but I didn't even look back, all I cared for was the grave I was still caressing and the name I was screaming out of my lungs.

"Y/n" Jimin whispered my name while falling on his knees next to me, I didn't lift my head to look at him because I wasn't seeing him, all I was seeing was the cold stone in front of me.

I heard many more footsteps running towards me but I still couldn't move.

"Y/n I beg you don't do that to yourself" He pleaded but my mind was somewhere else, somewhere far away.

"Are you sleeping, Are you sleeping? Brother John? Brother John? Morning bells are ringing, Morning bells are ringing, Ding ding dong, Ding ding dong.."

With my last strength I whispered the song she always sang for me since I was a child to calm me when I started missing my parents while she hugged me tightly and waited till I would fall asleep inside her warm arms full of eternal love.

I suddenly felt a warm coat on my body and strong arms around my shivering body lifting me up. I looked up and saw Jimin's worried face, eyes filled with tears and wet hair sticking on his forehead.

"She will freeze Jimin it's cold tonight, she is scared of the dark I cant leave her behind, let's take her home please" I pleaded while a tear rolled down Jimin's cheek.

"Jimin we need to take her with us please Jimin please I beg you, don't leave her behind, we can't leave her with these scary corpses, my grandma is scared of the dark please jimin" I grabbed his wet pullover while begging over and over again until I lost the control of my limbs and everything went black.

End of flashback

"Y/n" I heard Jimin whispering my name and I slowly opened my wet eyes. I was still sitting on the back seat as Jimin turned around and called me. I blinked a few times realizing that we have already arrived at Namjoon's villa. I gulped before wiping the disgusting tears off my face and opening the door after I grabbed my things.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked me softly and my face softened when I looked at his genuinely concerned face "As long as you are next to me I am" I assured him with a weak smile while he caressed my hair before whispering a "always".

"It's time to party!" Jungkook shouted happily while closing the door of his car and heading towards us.
Jungkook gave Jimin a smirk and suddenly Jimin lifted me up, I screamed before chuckling loudly and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm starving and you're such a slow walker so there was no other option left" Jimin said while opening Namjoon's villa gates. Jungkook followed us while chuckling and holding the gates open for us to step in.

"Merci beaucoup Maknae" I smiled at him as he bowed mockingly at me. "Open your freaking expensive house door Namjoonie Hyung!!" Jimin shouted and the doors opened for us. The familiar warm scent of Namjoon's villa filled our nose while stepping in and hearing Hoseok's loud laugh coming from Namjoon's big lounge.

Jimin placed me down and the three of us walked down the hallway leading to the living room where everyone was waiting for us. "The Maknae's have ariivvvedd" Jungkook shouted while throwing himself on Jin and Yoongi on the couch.

"Yah!" Jin shouted angrily while smacking Jungkook's butt and I couldn't help but laugh. Jimin went straight to the bathroom probably showering after he had sweated everything out in his dance session today.

My eyes traveled around the room and I frown when I spotted a familiar tall frame in the kitchen.

"Who the fuck invited this asshole!" I pointed at him and everyone got silent while following my index with their eyes which led to the person who immediately stopped what he was doing and curiously turned around and met my angry eyes.

My chest rose the second our eyes met and I stopped breathing while slowly lowering my finger and letting it fall on my side. His eyes once again made me feel uneasy even though there was enough distance between us.

"I invited him" Jisoo stood up from her seat next to Jin and headed towards me while crossing her arms in front of her chest and giving me a warning look.
"So please Y/n have some manners because he is our guest!" She said while glancing over at him before looking at me.

"Guest my ass!" I scoffed but leaved it at that and went straight to one of Namjoon's guest rooms to change.
I quickly took off that lame school uniform and changed into a short and white summerly dress  before opening my hair from the tight ponytail and let it fall down my shoulders.

I sighed when my eyes met my reflection in the mirror, I quickly looked away after running a hand through my long wavy hair.

I couldn't look longer than 3 seconds at my reflection otherwise my insecurities would take over my mind and the memories of his hands on me would flash in front of my eyes. After three seconds I would start to feel disgusted, dirty and less than a piece of shit..all the emotions I felt back then would come up.

I went back to the big lounge only to realize that most of them were already on the backyard except for Jisoo and him who were still preparing things in the kitchen.

Jisoo turned around with a plate in her hands and gave me an encouraging smile before heading towards the backyard where everyone else was enjoying their time.

I gulped and looked at his wide back and busy hands. His sleeves were rolled up revealing his veiny arms while his hair looked messier than usual. I bit on my lips and exhaled before I took little steps in his direction.

If my friends have accepted him then I needed to try for them..only for them.

I slowly walked around the island, he seemed deep in thoughts while cutting something. My chest rose nervously seeing his concentrated face, his messy bangs above his focused eyes, his parted heart shaped lips and his exposed veiny arms. I gulped and blinked a few times before clearing my throat.

He immediately looked up and his eyes widened a little bit realizing that it was me who was standing next to him. But right when our eyes met I forgot how to breathe, I felt how my heartbeats fastened and I didn't like this unfamiliar feeling at all.

"Hey cutie" He grinned before his eyes traveled down my body. I immediately grabbed the fabric of my dress, I felt uneasy hearing his soothing deep voice again after a while which made my body react in a weird way and his golden brown eyes in which I lost myself everytime he would look at me.

I should feel disgusted while his eyes were on me but I didn't...somehow I felt warm and weirdly I didn't want him to look away.

But there is one question I can't get rid off,

who are you Taehyung?

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 1.8K 200
i really reccomend you read these books! they are all complete books just some suggestions :)
871K 32.5K 32
Nerds A name people give others from one glance .. But there's one thing you should know about nerds.. They can be kinky ass f**kers :) Enjoy ma des...
952K 33.5K 51
She is his every thing . She is the one who showed him life. She is the one who made him feel the things that he never felt. She is the one who chang...
317K 6.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.