✅Rumple's Light Apprentice (O...

Galing kay ActionInfinity

"Y/n L/n I've transported you here because you're heart has a true belief in fairytales. You have a destiny t... Higit pa

Pawnshop Assistant.
Once upon a time
Gold's Desire
Darkened Snow
Regina vs Snow
Apple trick - Curse Magic
From Storybrooke to Neverland
Magic vs Pan
Wicked's dagger
Hero's bad. Villian's good
Destiny Dark One
Memory Sorta Lane
Destroying Magic
Baby Protective
Enchanted Wish
Musical Final Battle
Desired Battle
Runaway Life
Flickering Light
Coven's Curse
Uncontrollable Power
Dagger's Glow
Enchanted Storybrooke

Revenge on Dark Crocodile

484 9 0
Galing kay ActionInfinity

Wow..where to start. Oh I know. Everyone was reunited. Rumple sent a shadow to kill Regina, they tried to kill all of us again....Belle got a library. I'm using my bow with my magic again. I left him for awhile because he tried to kill my friends. Belle and I still talk and now we are looking for his shaw thing. The only thing that can allow him to cross the Town line, I can because of my necklace. Oh and I forgot to mention we can't cross the Town line or we go back to our cursed lives forever.

This morning we had a funeral, Rumple showed Belle and me the way to cross the line. She wants to come and he says she's can't, we haven't fully tested my power to keep my memories.

"Y/n. Please let me make it up to you." Rumple whines, as we work in his shop alone. Belle was at the library. It had been weeks since I'd talked to him, even kissed him.

"You and I will always be on opposite sides. Me with my light magic and you dark. Rumple I can't see how this will work....you belong with Belle." I say for the 10th time this week.

He loves her, but also can't deny his feelings for me. He has nearly told me he loves me but I don't know if I do. Can I even. I mean he's dark and I'm helping the heroes all the time.

A phone ringing broke our conversation, Rumple picked it up and tried to talk to a panicking Belle. He turns to me and states. "We have to go deal with a one handed pirate." Picking up my bow and arrow I go to him, he telephoned us to the library.

Belle hugs him and he tells her she has nothing to fear from him now. She hugs me too and I tell her. "We should really consider giving you a way to defend yourself." She laughed as did I.

Rumple explained his first wife and revenge with Hook. I stand back as he looses it when we get back to his shop, Belle yells at him to stop breaking things. They bicker for a second until I hear my name coming from his mouth.

"Belle please I can't lose you or y/n!

I roll my eyes. He's needs to let me go!

At some point I see him go and get a gun, telling Belle how to use. Running up to him I call out. "So what I'm supposed to protect her too?"

He turns giving me a nod, his eyes read something else. You can handle yourself against a pirate but please yes.

We did as he said....at least until we knew he was far away. Belle went and tried to get the shaw. Hook nearly chokes me, but he chases her. Trying to catch my breath and going with her we end up trapped by him. I create a fire ball about to throw it when I hear Rumple shout. "Or what!"

I let the fire die, as they fight. Belle shouts and begs him to stop. Telling him there's good in him.
As he beats hook with his cane I turn away trying to watch and not watch at the same time.

We left the ship but as he comforted Belle I teleport in front of him, anger in my eyes ranting. "You want me back well this just proves it all, once again.....we're on different sides. I want to be with you. Yet my friends get hurt because of what I want so....to protect everyone else, I'm choosing to protect myself."

He tries to reach me but I teleport to the town line. Sitting down I lightly cry. Wanting everything to be different. A few hours later it got dark and they came. They have a conversation in the car, Belle gets out and comes to me, saying. "Y/n, please forgive him. We can't cross. We should leave him to be happy that we're by his side."

My hair blew in my face, wiping away my tears. Getting to my feet I turn to him. Running and embracing him in a tight hug, sniffing out.
"I'm sorry, I know this is difficult but what isn't in this world. I care about you.....I want to come with you, yet I can't admit the thing I fear the most."

He kisses my forehead and we break apart. Belle puts the shaw on once he's ready. I take his hand and squeeze it tight. Belle and I watch him cross, he turns after he sees blue take him over. "Belle, y/n" He exclaimed happily.
He remembers. Oh thank goodness. We step to the edge of the line and I so just want to put my feet forward and cross. Both of them would never allow that.

Belle and Rumple lean forward to kiss and I hold her to make sure she doesn't fall over the line. Then a gunshot hits me in my side and I fell into Belle. We fall forward blue magic going over us, Rumple catches us. Yet I push myself away from them, my breath quickened. I called out grabbing my side as I feel blood coming out sinking to my knees. "Rumple."

My eyes lock onto him and Belle. He looks at me then her and he's worried, yelling her name but the thing she says is. "Who's Belle?" Oh god no.....no!

She crossed the line, with no protection. I forsee myself to my feet helping Rumple put Belle over the line, he created a fire ball while he healed her. I healed my side and winced at the pain. Rumple almost threw the fire at hook until a car horn is heard and seen from the other side. He rolls him and Belle out of the way, I throw myself towards there direction, barely dodging it myself.

Hook gets a full on hit. My breathing is rapidly. Leaning up slightly the car breaks through the line and racks, locking eyes with the outside plate.
Rumple and I lock eyes as Belle lays under him. My only thought is.....the outside world has come to Storybrooke.

Belle lost her memories. Rumple nearly killed hook and I wanted too. Emma and Henry had to honor Emma's deal with gold. We all get in the car. Henry asks multiple questions as I sit in the backseat with him, gripping my necklace.

Emma asks the two of us. "You sure that shaw and necklace are gonna work?"

I don't answer, yet Rumple did. "If I revert back to my cursed self we will have a problem."

We cross the line, Henry watches me glow blue. Once we're over Emma asks. "So...."

"My name is Rumplestiltskin and I'm going to find my son." Rumple states lightly gripping the steering wheel.

Henry looks at me and I turn to him. "I'm Marlee Dallas...but I prefer Y/n L/n." He me smiling and I hug him gently.

After a few minutes we get to the airport and Rumple struggles to walk. I get to side and loop my arm with his and he smiles. I still didn't know if I love him or not. We kept walking together until we got to security.

I did what they told us. Henry went through the metal detector first, Emma was behind Rumple and I was in front of him. Taking off my shoes I hear Rumple scoff. "How unsivilised."

I'm about to go through the detector but I hear an officer order him. "Scarfe and cane go in the basket. And the necklace miss." Spinning around I see him freeze, locking those chocolate brown eyes with mine that both hold fear in them. I unclip my necklace knowing I'm fine. Yet Rumple nearly caused a scene.
Holding up the line, Emma tries to get him to move but a man behind us snaps. "You ever been on a plane before!"

Rumple threatened him with his cane almost hitting him with it. "You ever been impaled by a cane before!"

I jump into action as he raise it, grabbing it I put my hand on his chest, giving him warning eyes. Emma butts in. "Sorry our father is nervous, we're heading to a family reunion."

Rumple fires back in question. "Father?" Emma looks to me 'help me' her gaze read to me.

I calm him down by running my hands over his chest, batting my eyelashes. "Just roll with it. It's how the real world works."

"If I let this go I could forget who I am" He rambles to me, more than likely to Emma who sighs heavily, hating that he's being difficult. "Just please do it."

I put a hand to his cheek. "I won't let that happen. Trust me....I'll go first keep your eyes on me." I step through the detector locking my necklace on. Rumple quickly goes through, once on the other side Emna and I helped him with his things. "Thank you, lass." He mumbles for only me to hear, I nodded with a weak smile.

Henry went for some desserts and emma followed leaving us alone. Sitting in a chair I put my head in my hands as I watched Rumple pace back and forth.

"Rumple, I know you don't want to hear questions right now but....why do you want me here....why can you easily say you love me and Belle?"

He stops, turning to me he sighs but goes back to pacing. He answers. "I can't answer that, dearie. I know I love Belle yet I can't say that I love you. Just really really care for you."

I get to my feet, putting my arms around his neck. He kisses me and I kiss back. "I know it's hard to say to me. I just need to have you understand our relationship. I care about you truly enough to protect you outside of Storybrooke." He kisses me again before we head to the plane.

We stand outside the place where his son lives. We ended up finding him and Emma had to chase him. Once inside a tiny apartment I see it's smaller than Emma's was in Boston. I shuffle through notebooks on the shelves near the window, seeing Emma pick up a dreamcatcher from the windowsill. "You find something, dearie?" Rumple asks noticing something in her hands.

"Nothing. It just looks like a dream catcher." Emma explains looking around the room. "Yeah, well, if it's nothing, why are you still holding it?" Rumple questions her, she doesn't set it down.

Henry stopped looking through the apartment standing beside me as I gulp knowing something bad is about to happen. "You're lying to me. " He points his finger as she put it back on the dirty window. "Just get back to looking, okay." She tried to stop the conversation.

"No, no, no, you saw something. Tell me." Rumple stepped closer to her as she cut in. "You don't know what you're..." He cut her off raising his voice. "Tell me!" I start to take a step forward, holding up my hands. "Emma. Rumple, let's not start a fight here."

Emma spun around to Hebey, aiming her arm towards the bathroom. "Henry, go wait in the bathroom." He begs his mother. "But I can help..." She shouted at him. "Henry, go!" He simply goes without another word. She walks around in a small circle facing Rumple. "There's nothing here. The guy's a ghost."

"What, you think me a fool. You're holding back. I want to know what and why." Rumple rests both of his hands on his cane. "I'm not holding back." Emma tried but he cuts her off again. "Did he tell you something?"

"Gold..." Emma and I say in unison trying to calm him down "Rumple..." He strides closer raising his voice more. "Did he tell you something?" Emna shouted back. "Nothing. He didn't say anything!"

I forced myself into their argument. "But you talked to him, right?" She shouts at my question. "I...don't put words in my mouth!" I take a few steps back not used to her yelling at me.

"Tell me! You tell me or I'm gonna make you tell me!" Rumple threatened her. "You don't have magic here. Neither does Y/n." Emma explains but he waves his freehand. "Oh, I don't need magic."

I rest a hand on his forearm having him glance back at me. "Rumple, you don't have to do anything." He brushes my hand off. "Do not push me!" He snarled but Emma fires back. "Don't push me!"

Rumple's evil side shows in rage when he knocks over a stack of books, yelling in Emma's face. "We had a deal! A deal! No one, no one breaks deals with me!" I stumbled backwards on my feet falling into a lamp, shivering at the tone of his voice. "Rum...Rumple."

"Hey! Leave her alone." The front door gets slammed open and a young man a little older than Emma's age enters, seeing our situation. Rumple backs away into a corner of the bookshelf, never once breaking gaze with the guy. There's the son, I'm guessing. Apatently Rumplestiltskin has a son he left trying to go through a portal in the enchanted forest. He is also Henry's father. And also that annoying pirate Hook found us and stabbed Rumple with this thing called Dreamshade....which is a poison. He could die in this world unless we get back to Storybrooke.

Neal helps me put Rumple on the coach in his apartment, his breathing picks up. Revealing the poison on the tip of his finger. He explained that it could kill him. On my knees I take his freehand and whisper.

"Hey Rumple look at me." He turns tirderly yet I keep going. "You can't die you're Rumplestiltskin -- the Dark One. I won't let you die."

Kissing his forehead. Emma butts in with shocking news. "You got a knife that can control you and kill us all?"

The dark one dagger. He hid it somewhere new. He explained that the dagger hasn't left his position for a very long time. Once aboard the ship. The charming's on the look for the dagger, as we were on our way home.

The boat jerks and Rumple whines, rushing to his side. I claim putting pressure on his would. "I wish I could fix this. I shouldn't still be slightly mad at you."

He locks eyes with me. Yes I lied. You see when Emma and Mary Margaret were trying to come through a portal that was set to kill anyone that came through by Rumple and Regina. Henry and I nearly died trying to stop and you know what Rumple did. He pulled me back and forced me into the ground with branches, taking out my heart and command me to calm down. They came back safe thanks to Henry, he put my heart back and freed me, yet I didn't truly forgive him. He said it was too protect me.

Now tears well in my eyes. "I know that you did bad things in the enchanted forest and I didn't like them then...yet it didn't really hit me until now that I love -- ah have feelings for you."

He sighs harshly. "Y/n...I - I -" Yet I know him, he wants to be honest with me. We both just don't know how to be vulnerable to one another.

We get back to Storybrooke and gather everyone to help. Rumple pants as he lays on the coat, I run my fingers through his hair as I'm down on my knees. "Emma, did you find it?" She holds up an empty glass jar. "Yeah, there's nothing in it." She shakes it and hears clatter. "What the hell?" Charming curses once she pulls out something invisible.

"Invisible chalk. Use it in the front doorway." He grunts waving his freehand out in front of him. "Draw a line. The rest of you. You might want to prepare for battle." Emma, Neal and David leave but he called for Snow, pointing to a large cabinet. "Oh! Oh, wait, wait, please. Can you get me a warmer blanket from the cabinet?"

"Why do you have this?" Snow opened a cabnit for a blanket and finds a candle with a light side and dark side. Rumple holds a deep gaze with her as she holds the candle in her hand. "For a rainy day." I get up and sit beside him, seeing him bend his head against his hand that clutched his cane handle for support. "You're not getting any better, are you?"

"The candle can save me. There's nothing else." He gasps when she replies. "I wouldn't use this to save my own mother. What makes you think I would use it for you?" His rebuttal to her is. "Because you're all grown up now. And for once, our interests are aligned."

I sigh under my breath. "She dies instead of you..." He sharply gasped, shifting as I rest a hand on his back. "I know you can do this. I know you wanna do this."

"There's no coming back from murder." She says but he scoffs. "And there's no coming back from death, either. And that is what will happen to your loved ones." Not even magic can help someone come back from death. Snow paces in front of him slowly. "Even if I were to do this...the candle only works if you whisper the victim's name over them."

Rumple grunts baring his teeth. "The heart will do!" Snow clicks her tongue at the realization. "Cora's heart. It's not in her body." He hangs his head down giving her instructions of what to do. "Use the candle, curse the heart and then, here comes the tricky part." I shift my weight to face him confused. "That's not the tricky part?" He nodded coughing out the rest. "You have to put the heart back inside Cora's body. She will die and I will live." He needs her to help by killing Cora.

"There is another way. I get Cora's heart. I control her and make her do the right thing and I let you die." Snow explains her plan as Rumple's head falls on the pillow. "Takes care of two evils at once." He laughs picking his head up. "I was just imagining poor Henry's face when he finds out that you killed his grandpa."
He shows his gold tooth leaning against his cane once again. That's just cruel Rumple.

"Snow you....I....this will change you." I trailed off trying to find the words. Leaning on the back of his coat. I've seen her nearly go dark but this would change her forever. She nearly killed Regina in the enchanted forest. She would've if it wasn't for Charming.

"I drew the invisible line, I think. What now, you cast a protection spell?" Emma re-enters the room questioning. "No, no. You're going to do that for me." Rumple aimed a finger at her, glancing to Snow he whispered. "I'm relying on you."

Once she's gone I push my palms off the cot to be on my feet but feel Rumple's other hand grabs my wrist. He speaks rapidly, slowly breathing. "Y/n please I need you here at full strength. Emma has to do this." I nod my head agreeing. She's the Savior. It's her destiny.

"I can't cast a spell. I can spell the spell." Emma explains as Rumple lays his head on the pillow, right hand resting on the gold handle of his cane. "You can. It's in you." She points to her head baffled. "How, here. Like, from my brain?" I give her a weak smile rubbing his arm, glancing to her. "Just try."

Rumple pants once she tries by thinking too much. "Stop thinking!" Frustrated he forced himself to sit back up, shouting at her attempt. "Conjuring magic is not an intellectual endeavor. It's emotion. You must ask yourself why am I doing this, who am I protecting. Feel it!"

Closing my eyes I slow my breathing resting my hand on his right one. She closed her eyes gasps tilting her head back. I can feel it surrounded the shop as does he, leaning back on the pillow, gripping his cane he, muttered. "Good girl, very good girl."

He admits he's dying and the spell isn't gonna hold for long. I can feel my heart breaking, Neal asks "Who's Belle?" Emma explains. Yet he looks to me questioning. "So you're....his?" I watch him place the phone to his ear and focused his heavy breathing. Rumple uses his freehand to take mine. Tears well in my eyes, turning to Neal I answered. "His other girlfriend.....it's complicated..."

Hanging up the phone once he's done Rumple looks at me. His chocolate eyes barely staying open, sweat dripping from his forehead. He cups my face in his hands in labored breaths he admitted. "Y/n L/n...Marlee Dallas. I love you. I know - that you want to deny it yourself. -- you're angry with me and you have the right but --- I needed -- you to know --- that -- I truly and will always love you."

Tears fall down my face quickly and I sniff, getting to my feet with out hesitation I put my lips on top of his. He runs a shaking hand through my hair as we kiss each other longer than we ever have. Most would care that others are in the room but he is dying so I don't care. Pulling away for air, I lock eyes with him and with a smile and a few sniffs I choke.

"Rumplestiltskin I love you too. I'm no longer angry with you -- because I've realized that. I have to change for the best of myself, the girl you feel in love with has changed for the better -- because of you. So I love you forever Rumple."

He has tears in his eyes he leans into me as we hug. Wrapping my arms around his shacky form I clutch his suit in my fingers. Laying my head against his shoulder to feel him kiss my cheek weakly. I know we told each other at the worst time yet I didn't care.

Cora breaks through the protection spell getting to my feet I stand in front of Rumple. My bow and arrow raised with a flame burning on the end of the arrow. Emma has her gun ready and Neal with his sword. She teleports them away to the woods. I shoot my arrow to which she grabs it before it hits her chest. Oh crude.

I create a ball of fire, throwing it to blast her back but she dodges it, throwing me towards the bookshelf instead. My vision blurs when I try raising a hand to blast her but she made me hit my bullet wound side, making me unable to protect him.

"Rumple no..." I wince out as I watch her sit next to him, running her gloves hand through his hair, the dagger in her other.

Rumple stutters in heavy breathing weakly. "A vision told me about you. Told me this day would come. But it didn't tell me everything. " he whispers. "Didn't tell me what I really wanted to know."

Cora asks him. "And what's that?"

Rumple whispered again. "Did you ever love me?"

Cora explained. "Why do you think I had to RIP my own heart put, you were my weakness and you are the only man I've ever truly loved." It's not wrong to have a weakness.

She raises the dagger. Rumple's name only hanging on by two letters. Forcing myself up on my knees I whimper like a dog, begging. "No Cora, please. ---- Rumplestiltskin!"

As she's about to strike him, Regina comes behind her and shoves her heart back in her chest. She cries happy. "Mother." They smile at each other before Cora falls on the ground. My eyes pick up on something red in the same place Rumple had it. He pulls his shirt back seeing it gone. The dagger drops to the floor. Regina and her mother sit on the floor, smiling brightly.

Pushing myself to my feet I lean against the bookshelf, Rumple leans over picking his dagger up off the floor. He stands up with his cane locking eyes with me. Wobbiling over to him I use his arm for support. Regina turns to us in question, noticing now that he's up as am I. "What's going on" She breaks our gaze watching her mother's happy state disappearing.

Rumple states softly. "You're mother did you know faver." Regina fires back. "Shut up. You stole her life, you're apprentice or you casts some spell."

I state quietly. "Regina we did nothing." Running a hand through my hair, I try to slow my breathing hopefully she won't figure it out.

"Regina, stop!" Snow's voice yells before her and Charming come rushing in. Regina death glares at her and says. "You did this!"

Snow looks my way and I can see it on her face that she's haunted by it. Regina teleports her and her mother away. Snow breaks down but charming rushes her out of the shop. He turns to me, engulfing his dagger in his hand in a purple dust, hiding it once again. Pulling me into a hug as I lay my self cry and breath. Snow killed someone, she won't be the same.

Rumple sits us down on the coat. Letting go of his cane he runs s hand through my hair and holds me with the other. Finally I stop crying I pull away from him, he wipes away my tears with his thumbs. My face is red and my nose is a stopped up yet I whimper. "I've never been so scared for someone in my life. I mean I was always scared in the enchanted forest but you nearly dying...Rumple - I can't stomach that feeling! I love you!"

He puts a finger to my lips, whispering. "I know. I'm sorry, I've got a lot of enemies. Yet one thing will always be certain. I love you." He kisses my forehead before rising to his feet with his cane. I rise and take his open hand, we head to Granny's to eat. Yet I knew we would have to deal with a very angry Regina. She would be looking for Snow and wanting blood.

Comment your thoughts of Y/n's story. I'd love to hear your opinions :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.7K 510 28
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...
55.5K 1.2K 34
There's a new Dark One in their lives, Emma Swan, after being told she's a saviour, to protect her family and friends she risked her life to save the...
51.1K 1.3K 51
Astrid is the sister of Emma Swan making them both the daughters of Snow White and Prince Charming. The sisters entered Storybooke on separate paths...
1.1K 136 9
❝ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ?❞ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪɴǫᴜɪʀᴇᴅ, ᴀᴅᴊᴜsᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ɢʟᴀssᴇs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏsᴇ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴊᴏᴜ...