Korrasami Tale

By Kovirasami_5

I did not right this story but I figur i would share some of my favorite stories with you all More

A Feeling In The Morning
Asami's Secret
Graduation Bet
Avatar of the Wild pt 1
Avatar of the Wild pt 2
Korrasami Drabbles: Part 1
Korrasami Drabbles part 2
Korrasami Drabbles part 3
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 4 Stress Relief Drabble
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 5
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 6
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 7 New Years
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 8
Ride The Waves of Life
The Important Questions pt1
The Important questions pt 2
Fire Dance
BeiFong's School For Girls
Gamers
Gamers 2
Goal
The Morning After
Babies
Nightmares
Present
Family Day
Second Chances
Good Riddance: Time of your Life
Battle of Outskirts & My Heart
The White Heather & Purple Lilac
Brave Soldier Girl
Swapping Clothes
Lost
Graduation: College AU
Roommate AU
Roommates AU part 2
Roommate Au part 3
College AU

Bathroom

1.7K 20 9
By Kovirasami_5

I was caught staring at her again. Much to my thankfulness it wasn't the teacher who caught me, or God forbid her. But it was my best friend, Bolin, who knows I don't roll the way more than a majority of this high school does. In other words I'm not heterosexual, but homosexual; I'm lesbian. I'm what one would categorize as a 'stud'; typical clothing style: baseball T with a white torso and black sleeves, a pair of fitting green cargo pants with a white belt, and a pair of dark-brown, steel toed Timberland work boots. As well as diamond studs donned on each ear and a metal bar in my left… and a genital piercing my parents don't know about.

I knew I was the way I am ever since the end of eighth grade and the only people I told were my parents and my best friends Mako and Bolin. It was senior year of high school and I still didn't keep my sexuality discreet. When most girls are staring at guys with their (girl)friends, I'm staring at girls with my guy friends. Though it was a little difficult for me to be in the locker room during PE with all the girls, including her, are half naked. I have to pry my eyes away from their bodies. Although a lot of people in the school don't necessarily agree with my sexuality, I honestly don't give a flying fuck.

I actually dated Bolin in the seventh grade. But at the end of the year, he caught me kissing his brother, Mako. So we both mutually broke it off the next day after he stopped crying, and we agreed to stay friends.

After that, I assumed I had feelings for Mako. So Bolin gave us his blessing and we started dating at the beginning of eighth grade. But that didn't last long because I saw Mako sucking face with my best friend, Mei, about 4 months in to school. Being the hot-headed, easily agitated person I am, decided to get back at him.

So the next day, when Mako had volleyball practice in the gym after the gymnastics team, I would make certain he and the co-ed volleyball team caught me and Mako's former crush, Ty Lee, making out in the middle of the gym. It was foolproof, especially since the volleyball coach doesn't come until twenty minutes later.

I told Ty Lee my plan and, because she was a rather naïve person, she agreed to help me. So when gymnastics ended and I heard the door creak, I grabbed Ty Lee by the waist and pulled her close until our lips met. My hands rested on her hips as she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck. I was about 2 ½ inches higher than her, which made me feel tall since I was a bit short to begin with.

But as soon as our lips touched, something changed; something snapped and released butterflies to flutter freely in the core of my stomach. I opened my eyes to see Ty Lee's were shut as we continued to kiss. I heard a group of gasps and one 'sweeeeet' from the entrance of the gymnasium. I turned my gaze to the volleyball team, a terse smirk on my lips.

But my eyelids were heavy, and Ty Lee hadn't stopped; guess I forgot to tell her when to stop. So I closed my eyes and pulled her closer until our chests and torsos met, ignoring the murmurs of the team behind us. Getting into it, I boldly ran my tongue along her teeth asking for entrance. I felt her hesitate but she agreed after a few seconds, her tongue colliding with mine.

Our breathing became heavy and every few seconds we had to break for air before we continued to ferociously and passionately French.

Mako was the one who broke up the kiss. He yelled at me, but I cut him off and told him that he has no right to yell at me about the situation because he cheated first. He verified my statement in confession, causing the entire room to gasp. It was like a damn soap opera.

But both of us having the attention span of a goldfish, we quickly apologized and agreed to stay friends… surprisingly enough. But ever since then, I knew I wasn't into guys.

So there I was in class, face resting in the palm of my left hand, staring at her profile a couple rows to the right while simultaneously looking back at my notebook to continue drawing her. I was a really great artist, and wanted to get all her details on my drawing from her long, wavy black hair – to her perfect makeup and painted red lips, and her beautiful, soft-as-velvet looking hands.

I let out a quiet sigh of contentment, and that's when Bolin poked me in the ribs to get my attention and gave me a piece of loose-leaf paper with writing on it. "Hey" He wrote in a glancing at the teacher who was blabbing about the Cold War to make sure he wasn't looking. "You were staring at Asami again… Why don't you talk to her at lunch next period…?" I looked up from the paper to see him grinning widely, his white teeth showing.

"No…" I wrote back in refusal with the pencil I was using to draw Asami, glancing at the teacher myself for the same reasons. "She's probably not into girls, Bo. I've known her since the sixth grade and we've never talked to each other… Plus, she dated like 6 popular footballer guys…" I pointed out with obviousness, receiving a look of bemusement in return when he finished reading.

"What's the difference between you and them?" He wrote back in wonder. "You're he greatest person I've ever met."

"She's obviously into popular guys who play football. Last time I checked: I'm part of the outcast group, I play basketball, and uh… Oh yeah- I'm not a guy!" I stated in writing.

When Bolin finished reading the paper, he gave me his this-conversation-isn't-finished-yet look.

The bell rang and it was finally lunch. Bolin waited for me while I packed up my shit. I looked up at him and snickered. "It's alright, Bo." I assure him. "I'll see you and Mako in the cafeteria in a couple minutes. Alright?"

"Alright." He replied in a neutral sigh and a small laugh. "I'll see you there, Korra."

I gave him a nod to show that I acknowledged his statement before returning to whatever I was doing, which was picking up my shit. Then I noticed that Asami was still in the room sitting at her desk, writing what seems to be an essay of some sort.

I look around the room to see we were the only two people in there. She leans far back in her chair, the shirt underneath her leather driving jacket riding up a bit o show a flat, taut stomach; unlike mine, which is more toned and… washboard-y.

My eyes follow down her torso to her legs, which were in tight, dark-blue skinny jeans. She wore knee-high, black riding boots that perfectly fit her calves. She was just the most flawless human being I've ever seen. I imagined myself wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her close to me.

That's when she lifted her head to look at me, flipping her luxurious hair out of the way. "Hey." She greeted with a bright, shining white smile that made my stomach twist in knots. "You're Korra, right? You're point guard on the girls' basketball team." She stated.

I just stood there with my mouth open, the only action I was capable of was a nod. She let out a strong giggle that made me laugh a bit myself, a small grin rising to my lips.

"It's okay. I don't bite." She reassures, standing up and approaching me. She gazed into my eyes, and I gazed back. The slightest smile played on her lips as if in recognition. "You have blue eyes… I never realized…" She pointed out, causing me to fight down a blush.

I mentally slapped myself. "Probably because we've never really talked to each other until now." I countered with a smirk.

"Well, they're very striking." She complimented with a smirk of her own.

D-… did she just flirt with me…? I asked myself, that blush finally finding its way to my cheeks staining them in bright crimson. "Your eyes are stunning." I returned the compliment, deciding to flirt back.

"You know, Korra…" Asami began, getting closer to me. "I've had my eye on you for a while now… I just never realized what my stance on 'feelings' were."

She's being very bold right now. I thought to myself, but went with the situation. "Oh yeah?" I inquired. "What are your feelings toward me exactly?" I questioned with the slightest seduction laced in my tone.

"I like you…" And with that, she lunged forward and kissed me. Hard.

It surprised me at first, but then I quickly got into it. I grabbed her thighs from behind and promptly picked her up, her legs automatically wrapping around my lower back and hips as she twisted her fingers in my hair to keep balance, my wolf-tails coming a tad bit loose.

I stumbled forward into the whiteboard, pinning Asami to it as she graced her tongue along my teeth. I parted my lips to let her in; feeling her tongue collide with mine as our breathing became heavier when we refused to stop for air, our breaths turning into choppy pants.

As the kiss became more passionate and Asami's hands began to roam by body, it was becoming more difficult to control my hormones when my crotch is literally flush against her own. But I couldn't help myself; I began to subtly and absently buck my hips into her, receiving a low groan that just made me do it again.

Asami pulled away, much to my displeasure, and held my face in her surprisingly callused hands. "Getting a little 'hungry', are we?" She questioned although she knew the answer.

I nodded. "Let's go to the bathroom down the hall." I suggested, still trying to catch my breath. However, I didn't wait for a response. I just ran out the door with her still in my arms down the hall and into the girls' bathroom.

I kicked the stall door shut, Asami still in my arms, and searched clumsily for the handle to lock it before I sat down on the toilet with Asami straddling my waist like I was the seat on a motorcycle.

I gripped her ass, causing her to buck her hips into my core which just made me reciprocate before I lifted my hands to take off her jacket. She let go of my shoulders for a brief second to shed her jacket and shirt, revealing a skimpy, black bra that could closely be classified as lingerie.

I smile comically wide, the excitement showing in my eyes and facial features making Asami laugh. I place my hands gently upon her stomach as if it was a national treasure. She let out a shiver along with a low moan as my hands followed up the length of her stomach to her breasts. I looked up at her to see her staring back at me, biting her lip quite seductively.

The green-eyed girl unhooked her bra then quickly brought her hands to cover mine while still holding up her bra. She gazes at me, a look of… approval?- in her jade eyes. "We can stop now if you want to…" She suggests, but I just retort with an amused look and smile.

"Asami…" I begin with a small smile. "What makes you think I wanna stop…?" I ask hypothetically, slowly beginning to remove the black bra from her gorgeous, goddess-like body. I give her a zealous, reassuring kiss on the lips.

I then understood the look she gave me. It wasn't one of approval, but one of insecurity. She wasn't confident with her own body. "You're beautiful." I acknowledged while kissing up the nape of her neck as both of my hands cupped her breasts. "There's nothing you need to worry about." I mumbled just loud enough for the statement to sound coherent as my lips dragged across her jawline, receiving a squeak of pleasure from her that just made me buck into her once again. "You're beautiful just the way you are."

Asami's gaze became somewhat serious. "You know, I've never been told I'm beautiful by any guy I've dated since middle school…" She sighed deeply. "Korra… Can I tell you something?"

"Of course you can." I allowed, giving her bicep a gentle squeeze.

"I've never had sex…" She confessed, her voice barely above a whisper.

I smiled at her, a glimmer in my eyes. "It's fine…" I assure. "You'll do fine…"

"That's not what I'm worried about, though…" She continued, causing a bemused and skeptical look to rise upon my features.

"What is it then…?" I asked rather concerned, tightening my grip on her arm.

"I'm not afraid of giving up my v-card…" She paused, her eyes fixated somewhere else. "… I wanna know if you've ever… Hooked up…" She finally said, her eyes gazing back into mine.

My hands slid from her arms to her waist, gripping it gently yet firmly. "Honestly…" I began, my eyes never leaving her striking green ones. "I have… Multiple times on multiple occasions." I admitted, seeing the older girl's expression become more worried with each word that left my mouth. "But I don't care about those girls, Asami." I said quickly. "I want you… Now c'mon." I smiled, pulling her closer.

She smiled back before grabbing the hem of my baseball T, shucking it from my body to reveal a blue sports bra, and hung the shirt on one of the hooks on the stall's right wall. She attacked my neck and bit rather hard, making me gasp in pain and pleasure. But Asami took it as more of a painful sound and stopped biting, much to my discontent.

"Oh, I'm sorry…" She apologized. But I stopped her by gripping her waist once more.

"No, no. You didn't do anything wrong…" I told her with a growing upward tilt of my lips. "I like it…" I said before placing my right hand on the back of her head, quietly bringing her smooth, soft lips back to my neck.

She gradually moved from my neck to my collar bone causing me to, for the umpteenth time, buck into her core. She lifted her head and groaned lowly in pleasure. I took this chance to delicately take a hold of her breasts, her nipples instantly hardening under my touch.

"Korra…" She moaned, leaning into my touch as she gripped my shoulders and digging her manicured nails into them.

I latched my lips and tongue onto her right nipple, causing her to groan loudly at the gesture. I let go and forced my hand onto her mouth, quieting her. "You have to be more quiet if you don't wanna get caught." I whispered, receiving a nod before letting go and returning to my task.

As I continued to suck at her right nipple Asami began to pant heavily in pleasure, soon tangling her fingers in my hair and pulling my head closer; taking off my top wolf-tail in the process, she allowed my thick, dark brown hair cascade around my exotic-skinned shoulders.

I switched to the other side of her chest and repeated the same thing I did to the other. The girl began to subconsciously move her hips back and forth on my left thigh. I could feel the heat and wetness generating from her sex. It was rather arousing.

I pulled away from the girl's breast, receiving a displeasured sigh. I tugged down the waistline of her jeans; she got the message and briefly got off my lap and took off her shoes and socks before she peeled off her tight jeans and removed her panties.

She sat back on my lap and I absentmindedly grabbed her butt with both hands, Asami groaning at the gesture. She leaned forward and gently held the sides of my head, placing her forehead against mine. She caught her breath a bit before speaking. "I'm ready…" She said in a sensual tone, submitting herself to me.

I slowly trailed my fingers from her ass to the inside of her thighs about 5 inches from her vagina. I massaged the area, gradually nearing the desired area causing her to shake, shiver, and jolt as she accumulated pleasure.

My right hand made it to her entrance, Asami's nails digging into my shoulders. I tilted my head to the side so I reach her ear. "… I'm just gonna push my index finger inside… Alright…?" I whispered into her ear to let her know what I was going to do.

Asami shivered slightly before nodding her head against where the nape and crook of my neck meet, her grip on the blades of my shoulders tightened. I placed my left hand back on her butt for support and gently pushed my finger inside her, my thumb brushing her clitoris. She gasped and I automatically ceased any movement. I paused until her death grip on my shoulders subsided.

As I began slowly moving my finger in and out, I lightly placed my thumb on her clitoris once again. This time her gasp was one of pleasure because she started to move her hips in time with my finger, her heat radiating against my hand.

"… Another- mmmm…" She moaned into my neck and I happily obliged her wish, adding my middle finger beside my index. I received a string of moans and pleasure noises in return until I hit a particular spot that made her moan louder than before: her g-spot.

I pushed my thumb harder against her clit and pumped my fingers faster making Asami bite her lip to suppress a loud moan from escaping her throat as she relentlessly scratched my shoulders, the sting of the slightly cut flesh and blood causing me to hold back a gasp of pain.

Her hips bucked harshly into my fingers progressively faster as she neared her climax. "Korra, I fee- mmmm… feel like I'm- gon, gonnn…" Her words trialed off.

"It's okay." I reassured with a smile as a bead of sweat from her forehead fell onto my jawline. "Just let it go." I advised.

With one last thrust of her hips, she came. Before she screamed at the top of her lungs in ecstasy I silenced her by leaning forward to kiss her, absorbing her scream. I let her ride out her orgasm before pulling my fingers from her slick heat, wiping it off with some toilet paper.

"That was amazingYou're amazing." Asami huffed before kissing me hard on the lips, but the bell to end lunch brought us out of our embrace.

I made a move to stand so I can clean myself up before I'm late to class. But Asami held me in place. "We can't leave yet…" She said with a sly grin, her white teeth shining in my eyes.

"Asami, as much as I wanna stay, I can't. We have to get to last period." I retorted, making another move to stand. But she wouldn't let me budge. "Asami, we have to get to class." I said a bit more firmly, worried about being late.

"Last period is study anyway. Plus…" She paused as if for effect, cradling my jaw in the palms of her hands. "I still need to return the favor…" She specified, undoing my belt and unbuttoning my cargos.

I looked up with an expression that was clashing between refusal and bat-shit horny. Though, in my opinion, it's fucking sexy when a girl who's straddling your lap undoes your belt and pants… or maybe that's just me. Whatever the case, I'm not going to deny a beautiful girl from wanting to have sex with me. That doesn't happen every day, so why not take advantage of it? That, and Asami is the most stunning and gorgeous human being I've ever layed eyes on.

I give her an obliging smile with a slight laugh. "Alright." I decided, leaning back on the toilet while holding her hips with both hands. My smile turned sympathetic when I saw the oh-God-I-don't-know-what-to-do look in her jade-green irises. "Don't worry. I'll guide you." I reassured while trailing my hands from her sides to the older girl's own hands, holding I firm grip on them.

Let's just say, when Asami got the hang of it… I'm being bold when I say she can remove my genital piercing without using her teeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.6K 25
๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅโœฐ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† . ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ! ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ...
40.4K 1K 15
This is a korrasami story it starts off with Mako and Korra dating but mako ended things off with Korra because he no longer has feelings for her. Ko...
38.7K 1.6K 17
๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’, ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ , ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘“๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘. ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘œ...
25.8K 753 11
(Sequel to "To Feel Free") After months of searching for answers (Y/N) returns to her friends, only to be just in time to help another major crisis...