Korrasami Tale

By Kovirasami_5

I did not right this story but I figur i would share some of my favorite stories with you all More

A Feeling In The Morning
Asami's Secret
Graduation Bet
Avatar of the Wild pt 1
Avatar of the Wild pt 2
Korrasami Drabbles: Part 1
Korrasami Drabbles part 2
Korrasami Drabbles part 3
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 4 Stress Relief Drabble
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 5
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 6
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 7 New Years
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 8
Ride The Waves of Life
The Important Questions pt1
The Important questions pt 2
Fire Dance
BeiFong's School For Girls
Gamers
Gamers 2
The Morning After
Babies
Nightmares
Present
Family Day
Second Chances
Good Riddance: Time of your Life
Battle of Outskirts & My Heart
The White Heather & Purple Lilac
Bathroom
Brave Soldier Girl
Swapping Clothes
Lost
Graduation: College AU
Roommate AU
Roommates AU part 2
Roommate Au part 3
College AU

Goal

1.4K 18 0
By Kovirasami_5

Korra and Asami are a fabulous soccer duo, but find themselves struggling with goals outside of the game as well.

Rated: T

(Tumblr Prompt)

"Alright! Good practice ladies, but good is not great." Coach Lin Bei Fong called out entering the locker room. "Opal, you let two goals in. I want that fixed. I don't care if you have to bend the air itself, you will not let any of those bastards score in our game tomorrow! If you do, I hope you like running suicides!"

Opal sighed and hit her forehead on her locker. Korra leaned over and patted her on the back supportively.

"Aya, you were on fire out there. Keep it up." Lin made her way into the locker room, tapping her pen to her clipboard. "Now, Korra and Asami, we're going against the Rabbaroos tomorrow so you two need to be on the top of your game. If you two screw up I will have your asses. You will not lose me this championship match."

Korra saluted in a comical manner and Lin frowned. She raised her clipboard and smacked her on the head. Korra rubbed her head and opened her mouth to speak, but an elbow to the ribs from Asami stopped that. Asami simply nodded at Bei Fong.

"Alright, you all rest up. I want a victory tomorrow." She said sternly as she walked to her office in the locker room.

Opal groaned when Lin's office door closed. "We're related, you would think she'd be nicer to me." She said pathetically.

"You know how she is." Korra said rubbing her head indignantly. "Ugh. She keeps hitting me."

"Well, if you weren't such a smart ass she wouldn't." Aya said, putting her hands on her hips. "You kind of deserve it sometimes."

Korra feigned insult and Aya laughed. Korra raked her eyes over to Asami. "Why aren't you defending me?"

"Because she's right." Asami replied with an undignified snort.

"Oh, ha ha." Korra said punching Asami playfully.

Asami stuck her tongue out at Korra. Opal chuckled at the interaction and Aya threw her hands up.

"I swear, you two just need to get married already." She said while shaking her head. "It's been, what, three years?"

"Five." Asami said as she changed shirts. "I was eighteen and she was seventeen when we started dating."

"Damn. That long?" Opal mumbled. "I can't keep a boyfriend for more than six months. Five years sounds like an eternity."

"Well, we were friends when we were kids." Korra said. "After a while I feel for her and she just got desperate."

Asami swatted at Korra. Aya raised an eyebrow skeptically.

"Asami? Desperate? Have you seen her? If we were both single and into women, I'd probably let her seduce me." Aya said with an exaggerated wink.

"Who said you needed to be single and into women?" Asami replied with an arched brow.

"Hey!" Korra pouted.

Asami chuckled and kissed Korra's cheek. "Oh, you know I love you."

"Yeah, yeah." Korra mumbled. "What do you want to do for dinner?"

"See? Those are questions married people ask each other." Aya said.

Korra rolled her eyes and missed the slight blush that graced Asami's face. Opal raised her eyebrows when Asami turned away to hide it.

"Wait, Korra, do you not want to get married?" She asked cautiously, not missing Asami tensing up.

Korra frowned and crossed her arms. "I didn't say that, it's just not something we talk about a lot."

"Well, you guys live together." Opal reminded.

"Yeah, we do." Korra shifted nervously and glanced at Asami who seemed to be looking for something in her locker. "I mean, I'd like for us to. Some day. I just want to finish university first, you know?"

Asami slowly turned to catch a glimpse of Korra. This was the most the subject had ever been brought up. Their final year of university was almost up and Asami's life was already laid out in front of her. After graduation she would be groomed as her father's replacement as CEO of Future Industries, she already several designs for future products on her computer.

The next several decades had been outlined, well, professionally at least. She had no idea where her relationship with Korra was going after graduation. Part of her had planned to propose to Korra at graduation, but her lover's constant talk of wanting 'to ride the waves and experience life' had all but canceled those plans. Asami just didn't have the luxury of trampling around the world 'finding herself.'

She always loved Korra's free spirit; it's what attracted her as teenagers. Sure, Korra had matured over the last five years, but she was far from settling down. At least that's what Asami had always concluded. Korra had been strangely affectionate after her last trip to the Southern Water Tribe for a family wedding. Asami hadn't been able to attend so Korra went alone. It started as little things, like Korra actually getting up with her in the morning instead of just rolling over for an extra hour of sleep, but it had evolved to Korra taking over cooking and cleaning when Asami had late nights at the business school. The only real time they got together was soccer practice and games.

Korra looked over at her and Asami raised her eyebrows in surprise when sure the faint blush on her girlfriend's face. She stood up straight and leaned over to plant a kiss on Korra's cheek.

"Come on, I'm hungry and need to shower." She said, giving Korra to opportunity to escape this conversation.

Asami sighed and crossed her legs in her chair. She pushed her glasses up on her nose and looked over her schematics for the third time. She just had the overwhelming feeling there was a flaw, but she couldn't find it. She pursed her lips, her designs were never perfect and her father had ripped apart her last designs she overwhelmingly declared perfect.

Her eyes drifted to her half eaten dinner, about fifteen minutes into looking over her work and she had lost her appetite. She had a feeling Korra was going to find some excuse to nag her about it. She heard the shower turn off.

"Speak of the devil." She mumbled to herself. She quickly grabbed her bowl and tried to force down the rest of her stew.

Korra opened the door and stopped at the doorframe to their bedroom. Her gaze fell to Asami at her desk. She could tell from her girlfriend's body language that Asami was stressed beyond all belief. Hiroshi was breathing down her neck and the game tomorrow was the championship match they had fought so hard to get into. They had barely pulled out their last victory, due largely to Asami's distraction with her final project.

She had seen Asami go from the serious but positive teenager she met and fell in love to a tense and nervous woman. They had initially bonded over their love of soccer, but now Asami treated it like more of an obligation. When they started university, Hiroshi had gone ballistic when she joined the team. Korra frowned as she watched Asami force down the stew she had made for dinner, just so she wouldn't nag her. Yeah, Korra knew exactly how Asami thought.

Clad only in spandex shorts and a sports bra, Korra moved to behind Asami's chair and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. Korra's wet hair fell down around them.

"How goes it?" Korra asked leaning down and wrapping her arms around Asami's shoulders.

"Eh. I know there is something here, but I just can't seem to find it." Asami mumbled, taking her glasses off to rub the bridge of her nose.

"We have a big game tomorrow, why don't you shut this down and come to bed." Korra murmured, leaning forward to kiss Asami's ear lovingly. "We barely pulled the last one out, you were so distracted."

Asami groaned and pushed away from Korra. "Don't remind me. I'm sorry I'm just stressed. Dad is really breathing down my neck about this."

"All the more reason you should take a break." Korra purred. "Come to bed with me."

"I'm not really in the mood." Asami said, eyes never leaving her computer screen.

Korra straightened up and frowned. It had been weeks and as much as she hated to admit it, the lack of sex was starting to affect both of their attitudes. Korra sighed.

"Alright then, I'm going to head to bed." Korra said stretching. "Come to bed before sunrise, we can't afford to lose this game."

Asami turned her chair over to where Korra was standing and her jaw dropped. Her eyes raked over Korra's scantly clad form and unconsciously liked her lips. She was suddenly aware of just how long it had been since they were last together. When her eyes finally moved to Korra's face, she knew that she wouldn't be doing anymore work that night. Korra's hair, completely down and still wet form her shower, framed her face and accented azure eyes.

The younger woman arched a dark brow as Asami stood. "Maybe, I could put it away from tonight." She said, moving towards Korra. "I'm all tense."

Asami began to unbutton her blouse and let it slide off of her shoulders. Korra smirked as she felt the stirrings of desire.

"I think I can help you with that." Korra said, while reaching for her lover.

Asami's hands slid around Korra's waist and cupped her backside. "Oh I bet you can."

Korra smirked and shoved Asami on the bed. She crawled up Asami's length and nuzzled her neck, nipping and sucking at her pulse point. Asami arched her back into Korra's core and tangled her fingers into her hair. She moaned and felt Korra smile into her neck. She yanked the younger woman's head up to look at her.

"Make love to me." She whispered before crashing their lips together.

"Mmmm, I can't believe it's been that long." Asami murmured into Korra's neck. "Spirits, I feel amazing."

"Well, I'm glad I could help." Korra said, kissing Asami's forehead. She ran a hand down Asami's naked back. "I've missed us being together like this. You always seem at ease."

"I don't really have the ability to think about everything that bothers me when we have sex. I'm usually a little distracted." Asami said with a chuckle. She brushed her fingers down Korra's toned abs. "I've missed us, too."

"Well, maybe we should do this more often." Korra murmured with a yawn.

Asami nuzzled deeper into her lover's shoulder. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I know how you get when it comes to your work." Korra said. "I just wish you'd take some time for me and the game."

"I've been pretty bad about all that lately, haven't I?"

"A little, we used to bond over the game. That's what makes us an unstoppable duo. We're The Wings Of Victory."

Asami groaned. "That awful nickname. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you aside." Asami sat up and pulled the sheet up over her body. "My dad is just being overbearing."

Korra sat up next to her. "I know, babe. I just feel like we've been drifting apart."

"I'm sorry." Asami sighed. "You're the most important person in my life and I haven't been treating you like it. I need to make time for you and my work."

"I've been hesitant to say something. I know Hiroshi is being insistent and that's not your fault. Maybe like after ten can just be for us. It's not just the sex; I've missed just holding you. Talking to you. Everything. You're not just my lover, you're my best friend."

Asami smiled and nuzzled closer to Korra. "I promise, it'll be different."

"Thank you, love."

Asami bent her head down and Korra was there to capture her lips.

Korra rolled out of bed and yawned. She slipped on a t-shirt and shorts and staggered out into the living room. She looked over to the kitchen and saw Asami at the stove.

"Morning, love." The older woman called without turning around.

"Smells good." Korra said making her way to the kitchen and grabbing a coffee mug to pour herself some.

Asami grinned. "I'm making our usual pre-game breakfast."

"Wow, you've haven't done that in a while." Korra replied while slowly sipping her coffee.

"Told you, things will be different." Asami twirled the spatula in her hand. "I want us to really think about getting serious."

"Serious? Like married serious?" Korra asked cautiously.

"Yes." Asami said pensively. "I know it's a heavy topic."

Korra leaned against the counter and sipped her coffee thoughtfully. "Well, I'm certainly not opposed to the idea. Five years is a long time."

"What about your plans to 'ride the waves and experience life'?" Asami said carefully. "I know those were your plans after school. I don't blame you for wanting to see the world."

"I think my world view has changed over the past few years." Korra replied quietly.

"Huh?" Asami stopped and turned to face her.

Korra smiled softly. "What is any of that without you?"

Asami blushed. "Korra?"

"Why would I give up the best thing that has ever happened to me to do some tourist sightseeing?"

"It's not that simple, Korra." Asami shifted. "I'm going to be a slave to my father's corporation after graduation only to inherit it in about twenty years. I don't blame you for wanting to go experience your life to its fullest. I don't want you to be stuck with me."

"Asami, stop." Korra held up a hand. "I love you. I'm not leaving our relationship to go see the world. You are my world. You're the one I love more than anything. I'm not going anywhere. Now, we can talk more about this later. We have some Rabbaroos to destroy. We're the wings that carry the team, remember?"

Korra leaned in for a kiss and Asami was there to meet her.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Asami shut off the Satomobile and looked over at Korra. The younger woman winked at her and smiled.

"We've got this." Korra said with a smirk. "I know we can pull this out."

The older woman returned the smile. She laced her fingers with Korra's and squeezed her hand. "Hell yeah we will. I'm actually really pumped for this game."

They released their hands and got out of the car. The women shared a quick kiss before making their way into the locker room. The rest of them team, who had already arrived, turned and greeted them in various fashions. They moved to their lockers and began to change.

"Hey, ladies, you ready to kick some ass?" Aya asked coming over to pat them on the back.

"Oh, yeah. Those Rabbaroos don't stand a chance." Asami said with a thumbs up.

Opal raised her eyebrows. "It's been since we've seen you so pumped for a game, Asami."

Asami shrugged her shoulders. "Korra and I had a bit of a heart to heart last night. I feel like I have a better perspective on my life now."

"Before or after sex?" Aya asked with a laugh. Korra rolled her eyes and sighed. "Well?"

"After." Korra conceited.

The rest of the team clapped and cheered.

"About damn time!" One of the freshmen called out.

"Get it, girls." Aya cheered.

Asami blushed gracefully and Korra covered her face. "You are all awful human beings." She mumbled. Asami chuckled and pecked her on the cheek.

"They're just happy for us." She whispered. "Spirits knows I'm happy."

"I'm glad." Korra whispered back. "I've missed happy you."

They smiled at each other.

Lin opened the door to her office and entered the locker room. She looked around at the team and actually smiled when her gaze landed on Korra and Asami. She noted that Asami actually had a real smile on her face, something she hadn't seen in quite a long time. Hopefully that translated to her top of the line game performance. She and Korra, as the right and left wings respectively, were an unstoppable force on the field.

She cleared her throat and caught the attention of her team.

"Ok ladies, we've got the match against the Rabbaroos in a few. They may be one of the best, but we're better. We are not losing that championship cup. Win me that match!"

The team cheered and made their way to the field to warm up. Lin stopped Korra on the way out. Korra smiled knowingly and handed her a small rectangular box.

"I take it the plan is the same?" She asked slipping it into her back pocket.

Korra smiled. "Win or lose, plan is still the same."

"We're down to the final seconds of the match. Can Republic University's Fire Ferrets take down the Rabbaroos of Omashu College or will the Rabbaroos, again, be the Continental Champions?" The announcer called out over the speaker. "The Fire Ferrets' Opal has been an unstoppable force! She has knocked down every potential score the Rabbaroos have attempted. She has really proven herself to be the best goalie in the league. On the flip side, the Rabbaroos defense of has shut down the Ferrets' scoring runs. Can the Ferrets' fabulous duo of Korra and Asami deliver top scorer Aya with the set up she needs? It's really on the Wings of Victory now!"

Lin shouted orders as the Rabbaroos kicked the ball downfield. With less than a minute on the clock and a tired team, she knew the overtime would do them in. Her own nerves were beginning to become prominent. The Rabbaroos shined in the final moments, they always had.

Korra grit her teeth, she refused to lose this match. She managed to catch Asami's attention on the other side of the field. She simply nodded at her lover and Korra knew exactly what she meant. She signaled for Aya to move into position, The Wings were taking off.

Asami took off and cut in front the Rabbaroos' forward. With well-timed hook she got the ball away and left the forward several feet behind. Asami's speed was her strength.

She reared back and launched the ball at Korra, who jumped into a scissor kick. She used her raw strength and propelled the ball past the Rabbaroos to Aya who used her signature strike to the corner of the goal.

Aya's ability to hide any telegraphing in her movement gave her just the edge to send the ball brushing past the fingertips of the Rabbaroos goalie and victoriously into the net.

In the split second following, the buzzer sounded signifying the end of the match. Aya fell to her knees and cheered.

"Spirits! The impossible has happened!" The announcer cried out. "The Wings have delivered and Aya has scored! The Fire Ferrets are Continental Champions! The Ferrets win! The Ferrets win!"

The team cheered and Lin threw her hands up in victory.

"Fuck yes! Those are my girls!" She cried out.

Asami smiled brightly and accepted hugs from teammates. Korra hurried across the field to her and pulled her into a crushing embrace.

"We did it, babe!" Korra said excitedly. "You were fucking amazing!"

"We were amazing." Asami corrected. "We fucking delivered!"

Korra smirked. "We always do!"

Aya ran to both girls and hugged them tightly. "You two are the best! The Wings of Victory!"

The rest of the team converged on Korra and Asami's location. High fives and hugs were passed around. The Rabaroos, while disappointed, accepted defeat gracefully. The two teams shook hands respectfully.

Lin trotted out onto the field and congratulated her team. She smiled meaningfully at Korra and handed her the box. Asami looked at Korra questioningly. The younger woman smirked as she pulled Asami to her.

"I love you so much." Korra said. "I want to stand next to you forever. You mean everything to me."

Asami's eyes widened when she saw the box in Korra's hands. "What about your plans?" She asked slowly.

"I don't care anymore. You are my world and I'm not going to give that up." Korra fell to one knee and opened the box, revealing a beautiful hand carved Water Tribe engagement necklace. The stadium fell silent as the spectators watched the scene play out before them.

Korra locked eyes with her lover. "Asami Sato, will you make every one of my dreams come true and marry me?"

Asami stared down at Korra and her eyes brimmed with tears. She had been so afraid of losing Korra and here she was, down on one knee asking for her hand in marriage. This woman she loved more than life itself wanted to settle down with her. Korra just wanted her, forever.

The older woman cupped Korra's face and smiled. "Yes. A thousand times yes."

Korra smiled and surged up to kiss her. The stadium and both teams erupted into cheers and applause.

"I love you so much, Asami. I just want to be with you forever." Korra said with a smile as she lifted the necklace from the box. Asami lifted her ponytail and Korra clasped the necklace around her neck. She wiped away tears and brought Korra close.

"I love you too. With everything that I am." Asami said through tears as Korra rested her head on her shoulder. "Was this your plan all along?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Asami chuckled. "I was planning to ask you at graduation."

"You're kidding." Korra said, pulling back slightly.

"Asami shook her head with a grin. "Nope. You just beat me to it. I made you a necklace as best I could. It's in my vanity at home."

Korra roared with laughter and pulled Asami into another kiss.

Asami settled onto the pillow next Korra and sighed happily. Korra's breathing was finally beginning to calm.

"'Getting Engaged Sex' is the best." The younger woman said with a sated sigh.

The older woman chuckled softly and pressed a kiss to her lover's cheek. Asami let her fingers brush across the engagement necklace Korra wore. The younger woman turned her head and smiled brightly at the love of her life.

Asami returned the smile and arched a dark brow salaciously. "If you like that, just wait 'Just Got Married Sex.'" She purred.

Korra grinned and pulled Asami close. "Now, there's a pretty enticing thought."

The women chuckled softly and held each other, before drifting off to a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 236 9
The game is on' sequel! AU Korrasami with Footballplayer!Korra & Cheerleader!Asami, plus some oc's
46.6K 1.6K 25
。・:*:・✰ 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 . 𝗸𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺! 𝗿𝗲𝗮...
11.7K 534 29
(this story take place five years after the tlok comics. never read them, so there isn't gonna be any details from that mentioned here) ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁...
32.5K 637 57
From a young age the Avatar and the Princess were the best of friends, when Korra started to train the line between friends and more changed.