Into My Heart {STILES STILINS...

By noclearpath

Cassidy Campbell quiet and kind hearted to most people. Sarcastic and moody to her close friends. Scott McCa... More

CAST
THE START OF IT ALL
INTERUPTIONS
WHAT'S HAPPENING?
WOLFING OUT
PUPPY PLAY TIME
HOT GIRLS AND GAY GUYS
LAP DOGS
"STUDYING"
BLACK GOO
FEELINGS FOR YOU?
BLOODBATH
MOUNTAIN LIONS
THE SCOTT MCCALL BEAT DOWN
HEARTFELT DETENTIONS
HOWLING WOLF
THE ALPHAS ADVENTURE
WHEN WOLVES ATTACK
DEREK HALE THE MURDERER
OLD PACK?
DRUNK
UNWANTED KISSES
IS THIS WHAT HEARTBREAK FEELS LIKE?
CONFESSIONS
TROUBLE IN PARADISE
DANNY-BOY
UNCLE ALPHA
DAD TALK
MISSION RESCUE MOMMA MCCALL
DANCE DATE DRAMA
I CARE ABOUT YOU...A LOT
I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE YOU
PUTTING THE PIECES TOGETHER
INTO MY HEART
SEQUEL!

GOING CRAZY

3K 61 21
By noclearpath

First Person

Episode: Wolf Moon
Chapter 4

After dinner with the Stilinski's Stiles drove me home. It was a nice and calm ride home.

When we got there my dads car wasn't there.

Looks like I'll just go to bed. No point in waiting up for him.

"Do you want some company? I know you hate being alone and your dad might not get home till late." There it is again. Stiles always being the best friend anyway could ask for.

"If you want too yes, but I don't want your dad to get angry with you." I said back. I really did want him here. Being alone has always terrified me.

"I'm sure he would have been mad at me for something anyway." He said getting out of the jeep. I followed after him and we walked up to my front door.

"Shoot I think I forgot my keys at your house." I said. As I turned to find the spare. We're not like other families leaving the key under the mat or in a plant. We change it every week where we put it.

I heard the door opening and looked at Stiles.

"I had a key made." He told me.

"I'm not shocked." I told him.

We walk in and go up to my room.

It's quiet for a few minutes before Stiles breaks the silence. That boy can't stay in silence for longer than a minute.

"I overheard my dad on the phone earlier when you went to the bathroom." He started. That's how last nights mess started Stiles.

"The fiber analysis came back from the lab in L.A. They found animal hairs on the body from the woods." Wow animal hairs.

"Wait animal hairs. Stiles what if the animal that killed the girl is the same one that bit Scott?" I asked. Just as I was fine and not worried I'm now back to worrying for Scott.

"Yeah I thought the same thing. That's not even the worst part. The animal was a wolf." He said calmly.

How is he calm? Now I'm freaking out. Oh my god. Scott was right. It was a wolf that bit him.

"Your kidding right? Your pranking me. Please say you are." I said now going slightly crazy.

"We have to tell Scott." He said. I nodded my head. He's definitely gonna rub it in that he was right.

"Yeah your right, but we have to wait to do it in person." I say calming down slightly. "How would we explain this over the phone? Oh my god how are we going do it in person even? I'm freaking out Stiles. Our best friend was bit by a wolf." I yelled out.

I lied I'm not clam.

"Hey hey it's okay. Everything is gonna be alright." He reassured me grabbing onto my shoulders. That seems to be all he's doing lately.

"Okay I'm fine thanks. I'm sorry I'm a psycho." I told him.

He just laughed and shook his head. "Your not a psycho, your just worried and I won't lie I am too. I knew you would freak out so I held it in. I didn't want to end up freaking out and worrying you even more." He said slowly sitting on my bed.

I did the same and sat next to him.

I didn't say anything for a few minutes he didn't either. I just thought about what he said.

All day he's been saying and doing weird things around me. Do I make him uncomfortable?

No it can't be that. I mean he clearly cares. He just gave me a whole speech on how he doesn't wanna worry me. So why am I worried now? God sometimes being a teenage girl sucks.

The silence seemed to finally get to Stiles because he spoke up "So what do you want to do now?"

"Just lay here and try to go to sleep. If tomorrow is gonna be anything like it was today then I'm gonna need as much sleep as I can get." I told him honestly.

I went to my bathroom to change into my pjs.

I'm not the kinda girl to wear revealing pjs if there's a guy around. Whenever the boys and I have sleepovers I usually sleep in pants and one of there sweaters or shirts. Tonight it just so happens that I had on one of Stiles' sweaters.

I walked out of the bathroom to see he removed his jacket and shoes.

We didn't say anything. It was one of those moments where nothing needed to be said.

I layer down and started to doze off. I heard him sigh from where he was sitting. He then started to say something but at that point I couldn't even keep my eyes open.

I'm sure if it was important he'd tell me tomorrow.

When I woke up Stiles was gone and I heard noise coming from downstairs.

I checked the time and it was 6:30. That's weird usually by now my dad is gone.

I walked downstairs and to my surprise my dad was home. He stood at the stove cooking eggs and bacon.

"Morning sweet pea!" He exclaimed happily.

He's in a good mood. Oh no what did I do?What does he know?

"Morning dad. No work this morning?" I questioned him sitting down and drinking the coffee he handed me.

"No not today I asked if they could make sure I wasn't needed this morning so I could see you, and then give you a ride if you want one." He said.

I just smiled widely and nodded. "Yeah, I would love one dad thanks." He smiled back at me and finished cooking.

We ate and talked and laughed and it was fun. I don't remember the last time we spent a meal together.

I finished eating and looked up to see my dad giving me a look. "What?" I questioned him.

"I have a question for you." Oh god here we go. I nodded as if to tell him to continue.

"When I got home last night there was a blue jeep in my driveway." He started. Oh dear god.

"Now correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't said jeep belong to someone who's a boy named Stiles Stilinski." He finished.

Let me tell you my dad doesn't hate Stiles or Scott for that matter but he sure does love messing with me and them.

"Yeah it does, but it's not what you think." I tell him. He doesn't say anything so I continue.

"I had dinner with him and his dad last night and he drove me home and then came inside for a few minutes. Nothing happened I swear we just talked." I don't know why I didn't just tell him I didn't want to be alone. Maybe I just don't want it to hurt his feelings.

"I wasn't suggesting that anything happened but now that you said it I'm a little suspicious." He said. Before I could even think to open my mouth again he had more to say.

"I would also like to know how he got out of the house without passing by me." He said. Okay now I'm lost. He would have had to have run into my dad at some point trying to leave. Even if he left through the back door.

"I have no idea maybe I'll ask him at school you know the place I need to be at soon. Speaking of I better get ready." As I got up to go he spoke once more.

"You know what? I think I know. I think maybe you two were talking and then feel asleep and then when I got home your little friend panicked opened the window and ran for it. I mean I know he's climbed in and out of the window before so that's gotta be it." He finished smugly smiling at my face.

I swear sometimes he's crazy.

"Yup probably that." I said and ran upstairs.

I started to get ready and texted Stiles telling him I didn't need a ride. Oh god now I need to sit in the car with my dad for 20 minutes after that awkward conversation.

Maybe I could just ask Scott if I could ride the back of his bike. I know a car ride with Stiles would also be awkward now.

I got dressed in a purple zip sweater, white t-shirt, jeans and my ankle boots.

When I was done my dad and I got into his truck and left.

Even though my dad is a lawyer and makes quite a bit of money he still likes to drive around his beat up old truck.

He's had it forever. We're not the family to throw it around that we're well off.

The ride wasn't awkward. My dad didn't bring it up again and we just got to spend some time together.

The day went by smoothly. Nothing bad so far. Scott mustn't know yet what we do.

It was then time for the boys lacrosse practice. I saw Stiles talking to Scott before he ran away. I ran up to Stiles after that.

"Did you tell him? Did he freak out?" I asked him. "No I couldn't tell him he seems off though like there's something wrong with him." He said worried.

Great. Just what we need.

I sat down on the players bench. Not like Coach will care. He's been best friends with my dad since they we're young, he loves me. Sorta.

"Let's go! Gather round! Bring it in, come on! Come on!" Coach yells to the players.

He then starts talking to Scott asking if he had a question. I look to see that he was waving at Allison. Of course.

Once he's done with his weird speech to Scott practice officially starts "Now, get out there and show me whatcha got! Come on!" He yells to him.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Jackson starts yelling on the field.

Scott does good in the beginning catching the ball. He looks shocked at how he did it.

Then suddenly as he's running with the ball Jackson gets in his way and tackles him hard to  the ground.

As soon as he's up he's back at it. Spinning around players anything to keep the ball in his net and out of anyone else's.

He then suddenly flips himself through the air over not one, not two but three players.

How the hell is that even possible?

"McCall! Get over here!" Coach yelled.

"What in God's name was that? This is a lacrosse field. What, are you trying out for the gymnastics team?" He yelled at Scott.

I'll admit yes it was weird but also awesome.

I turn to Stiles who has been far too quiet this whole time.

I didn't hear the rest of what Coach said until the end "Yeah, well, you made the shot. And guess what? You're startin', buddy." He then walks away.

The whole team seems happy for him. Except of course Jackson and Stiles.

Not because he's jealous but worried.

After practice Stiles and I headed straight to his house. This time during the ride there, there was no talking.

There was definitely worry in the air. We got to his house and immediately began to research werewolves.

We read tons of articles and stories on werewolves and read about Lycaon, said to be the first Werewolf, and moved on to articles about wolfsbane.

It was a lot and we lost track of time.

We heard on a knock on the door and Stiles shut the laptop and got up "Get in." Is all he said to Scott.

"You gotta see this thing. I was up all night reading—websites, books, all this information." He told him. He must have done that after he left.

Scott's eyes widened when he saw all the papers covering the floor and desk.

"How much Adderall have you had today?" He asked Stiles. Something I always have on my mind when I'm with the boy.

"A lot." He replied. Figures.

"Doesn't matter, okay? Just listen." Scott then sat in the bed realizing this would take a while.

"Oh, is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?" He asks. He never had this many questions. That's Stiles job and occasionally mine.

"No, they're still questioning people. Even Derek Hale." I say speaking up for the first time since he came in.

"Oh, the guy in the woods that we saw the other day?" He asked.

"Yeah!" Stiles exclaims loudly.

Just then, Stiles remembers what he was trying to tell Scott. "Yes. But that's not it, okay?" He says calmly this time.

"What, then?" Scott frowns in confusion.

"Remember the joke from the other day?" I ask him. He nods his head and Stiles and I look nervous about what we're gonna say next.

"Well not a joke anymore. The wolf, the bite in the woods... we started doing all this reading." Stiles finished.

"Do you even know why a wolf howls?" Questions Stiles like the answer is the most obvious thing in the world.

"Should I?" He asks us in a confused voice.

"It's a signal, okay? When a wolf's alone, it howls to signal its location to the rest of the pack. So if you heard a wolf howling, that means others could have been nearby. Maybe even a whole pack of 'em." He says. I don't remember seeing this but then again we read so much.

"A whole pack of wolves?" Scott asks.

"No—Werewolves" I state. That's something I thought I would never say.

"Are you seriously wasting my time with this? You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour." Scott says getting frustrated. Well sorry buddy your date isn't the most important thing in the world right now.

He gets up to go but Stiles grabs his arm to make him stay.

"We saw you on the field today, Scott, okay? What you did wasn't just amazing, all right? It was impossible." I say trying to bring this up calmly and in the best way possible and not anger him.

He once again tries to leave while saying "Yeah, so I made a good shot."

"No, you made an incredible shot! I mean, the way you moved, your speed, your reflexes? Y'know, people can't just suddenly do that overnight. And there's the vision, and the senses, and don't even think I don't notice that you don't need your inhaler anymore." Stiles says.

"We just want to help Scotty." I tell him.

"Okay! Guys, I can't think about this now. We'll talk tomorrow." He says trying to leave again. This isn't gonna end well and I start biting my nails with worry.

"Tomorrow?! What? No! The full moon's tonight. Don't you get it?" Stiles asks also getting heated.

"What are you trying to do? I-I just made first line. I-I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me, and everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?" Scott says now I can really see how mad he's getting.

"I'm trying to help!" Stiles yells loudly.

"Guys stop none of this helping!" I say stepping in between them putting a hand on each of their chests.

Scott roughly removes it.

"You're cursed, Scott. You know, and it's not just the moon will cause you to physically change. It also just so happens to be when your bloodlust will be at its peak." Stiles trues once more.

"Bloodlust?" He questions.

"Yeah, your urge to kill." He explains further. Seeing the look on Scott's face I swallow slowly.

"I'm already starting to feel an urge to kill, Stiles." He says irritated.

"You gotta hear this-- 'The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse.' All right? I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison does. You gotta cancel this date." He says grabbing a book off his desk to show him more on werewolves.

"I'm gonna call her right now." I say going to grab his phone.

"What are you doing?" Scott yelps.

I get his phone from the bag and find Allisons name "I'm canceling the date."

"No, give it to me!" He grabs the phone and throws me to the floor hard.

Stiles then gets angry. "Hey man what the hell is your problem." He yells at him.

Just as he goes to help me up Scott roughly throws him against the wall. He goes to punch but stops himself.

All I could do was sit there with a look of shock from Scott's actions and concern for Stiles.

He moves away and instead grabs the desk chair and throws it across the room.

"I'm sorry. I-I gotta go get ready for that party." He says and goes to the door. He looks back at us once more before apologizing again.

"Jesus Christ. Are you okay Cass? Did he hurt you?" Stiles asks coming up and pulling me off the floor.

"No, I'm fine. You?" I ask. I don't get an answer just a look. One that tells me he's fine.

As he goes to pick up his chair he stops. He gets my attention and I look over and see three long slits on it that looks like it came from claw marks.

We then decide to get ready. I pull the clothes Lydia gave me from my bag and go to his bathroom to change.

It's a light pink dress with white flowers on it. I also pull out a pair of black heels.

I finish and walk out to see Stiles wearing a nice lavender dress shirt and black tie.

"Very nice Stilinski." I say getting his attention. He looks up from his phone. He stops and stares. No words.

Oh god is the dress too short? Do I look bad in it? Does he think I look slu—

"Wow you look gorgeous." He says cutting my bad thoughts about myself off.

I blush. It's silent for a moment before we leave.

We get to the party and see tons of people already there. Lydia and Jackson making out in a corner.

We grab a drink and start talking to another guy that Stiles knows.

Everything is fine for a while. Of course it didn't stay like that. It never does.

Scott comes over and he doesn't look good. He looks like he's in pain and like he's holding back from lashing out.

"Yo, Scott, you good?" Stiles asks him worried.

He doesn't answer and seems overwhelmed.

"Are you okay?" I ask now also getting worried. If he really is a werewolf and the full moon is affecting him then everyone here is screwed.

He leaves without saying anything to us. We of course follow.

Not before we see Allison getting into Derek Hale's car. Oh god I hope she'll be okay.

We get to Scott's house and run up to his room. We knock frantically on his door. "Go away." He yells at us.

"Scott it us." Stiles says. "Please open the door." I ask.

"Let us in, Scott. We can help." Stiles tried to reason with him.

"No! Listen, you gotta find Allison." He says worried for the brunette he's started to fall for.

"She's fine, all right? I saw her get a ride from the party. She's-she's totally fine, all right?" Stiles reassures him.

"No, I think I know who it is—" Scott starts before I stop him "Hey, just let us in! We can try—" Scott in an effort to also try and get us to understand interrupts me.

"—It's Derek. Derek Hale is the Werewolf! He's the one that bit me. He's the one that killed the girl in the woods." He says.

Oh god. He can't be serious. If he is then Allison's toast.

Stiles and I look at each other with our eyes wide in fear.

Stiles then speaks through the door "Scott... Derek's the one who drove Allison from the party." It's quiet for a second before we can hear Scott frantically move around.

"Scott!" We both yell.

We then rush out of the house to go check on Allison.

As we pull up to her house we both rush to get out.

We knock and Allison's mother opens the door to see us with frantic looks on our faces.

"Hi, Mrs. Argent. Um - You have no idea who we are We're friends of your daughter's." I tell her trying to not worry her about her daughter possibly being slaughtered by a werewolf.

"Uhhh, look, this is gonna sound kind of crazy, um... Really crazy, actually. You know what? Crazy doesn't even describe—" Stiles starts but is cut off by Allison's mom.

"Allison! It's for you." She then appears and we sigh in relief.

We got back in the Jeep and drive around looking for Scott.

It's now day time and we see him walking along on the road.

Stiles pulls over and I climb into the back for Scott to sit. He also puts on Stiles' jacket since his shirt seems to be gone.

"You know what actually worries me the most?" He says to us.

"If you say 'Allison,' I'm gonna punch you in the head." Stiles says trying to make light of the situation.

"She probably hates me now." He says sadly.

"Ugh. I doubt that. But you might want to come up with a pretty amazing apology. Or, you know, you could just tell her the truth and revel in the awesomeness of the fact that you're a frickin' Werewolf." Stiles says with excitement at the fact that our best friend is a werewolf.

Scott doesn't say anything. Just sits in his own silence and sadness.

"Okay, bad idea. Hey, we'll get through this. Come on, if I have to, I'll chain you up myself on full moon nights and feed you live mice." He says. I laugh and Scott looks confused.

"I had a boa once. I could do it." He says.

"Yeah, what happened to that thing?" Scott questions.

"I sold it online." I tell them. That thing terrified me.

"What your kidding, I thought it died and my dad got rid of it I cried for days." He said.

We then got into a small argument but laughter anyway.

At least we had this semi normal moment.

Wow. That's it. This is a long chapter. Almost 4000 words. My longest one yet. I just wanted to finish the episode. I also wanted to have a moment between Cassidy and her dad. Plus her little moments with Stiles. I had to stop myself at the beginning before I did something that could have ruined my idea for this sorry. I just love them so much already. They are so cute.

*Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 801 20
(#34 POTC) When Lisa was engaged to George at the age of 18 against her will she flee from home with a man named jack sparrow where she meets William...
654K 17.8K 104
"A Lannister and a Stark. They have no idea how dangerous that is." LION AMONG WOLVES SPIN OFF SEASON THREE ONWARDS AU
804K 70.6K 37
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
11.5K 150 9
After defeating Angelica Ainsworth, Shirou was contacted by Alaya, The Counter Force to help Chaldea to revive the human history, "Well, lets start t...