Sweetener | Ariana/you g!p

By DiamondPills

hey hoes! This is indeed a high school love story. 😌 _____ You G!P _____ *do not own cover* More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 32

3.7K 146 26
By DiamondPills

A bitch birthday coming up 🤪
_____

Remember when I told Eli not so many people? Yeah well..

"WANNA SEE ME DO A FLIP? I'LL DO A FLIP RIGHT NOW!" Eli shouted, everyone cheered.

"Eli what the fuck are doing?" I asked him. He was clearly drunk out of his mind, he had a red cup in one hand and his phone in the other.

"Hold these hold these" he handed me the cup, his phone and prepared for his flip.

"Y'ALL READY?" He asked everyone who was watching, they all shouted "yea".

"3.. 2.. 1!" He did a backflip off the table and landed on his ass.

"That's what you get" I said laughing.

"IM ALRIGHT EVERYONE!" He had his hand up waiting for me to pull him up.

"You know you're crazy right?" I said as I pull him up and gave him his things back.

"Oh I know, where's Ariana?" I looked around, where is she?

"Y/n! I was looking for youuu!" Vanessa came running over to me.

"Hey Vanessa, you enjoying the party?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah I fucking love it, but Um Ariana is in the bathroom asking for you" she told me and pointed to the bathroom that was down the hall.

"Thanks, I'll be right back guys" They nodded and started talking to each other.

"Ariana?" I asked and knocked on the door. She opened the door and let me in.

"Why you in here? Don't you wanna party?" I asked her and sat on the edge of the bathtub.

"I wanted your company, I'm fixing my makeup" she said while applying some eyeliner. I stood up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You don't need makeup Ariana, you're already beautiful without it" I said while looking in her eyes through the mirror, she blushed.

"No I'm ugly without makeup" she said and tried putting some lipstick on but I grabbed it from her. She turned around and pouted.

"You Don't need it, now let's go out there and party like you said you would"  she huffed and crossed her arms.

"Aww want a kiss baby?" I said, she nodded while pouting.

I pulled her into a slow passionate kiss. My hands went down to her hips while her arms wrapped around my neck. She swiped her tongue on my bottom lip asking for access, of course I let her. Our tongues battled for a good couple of seconds until I won. When air was needed she pulled back slowly with my bottom lip between her teeth.

"Mmm I liked that a lot" I said with a smile. She let out a giggle.

"I think I'm ready to go party now" she said and grabbed my hand.

"Uh oh party Grande is coming out" I said and laughed. 

"LET'S PARTY!" She shouted and pulled me out of the bathroom.

-

"Sex with me, so amazing" Rihanna's voice was heard on the speakers and all the females went wild.

"I love this song!" Ariana said and poured herself a drink, I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"All this hard work, no vacation" Ariana sang and took a sip from her drink.

"Stay up off my Instagram, pure temptation" Ariana sang and rubbed her ass on my member.

It caught me off guard but I gotta keep myself calm.

"Don't start something you can't finish Ariana" I whispered in her ear. She turned around and bit her bottom lip while looking me up and down.

"Oh I can finish y/n, Don't tempt me" she said while looking me in the eyes, my member grew just from the tension.

"Wanna head to your room?" She asked while having a smirk on her face, fuck it I can't turn this down. I nodded my head and led Ariana upstairs.

"Which ones your room?" She asked while looking around.

"This one" I said while opening my room door. When I closed the door she pushed me against it and attached her lips with mine. I hummed at the taste of her lips, tasted a little bit like liquor but also like strawberries.

I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to the bed and laid her down, still not breaking our kiss. Her nails were scratching my neck making it feel like heaven.

"You got a condom?" Ariana said after she pulled back from the kiss. That's when something popped up in my head.

"Oh shit, um actually I've been wanting to ask you something" I said and stood from my bed. She sat up on the edge and smiled at me.

"Um would you maybe wanna uh go on a date with me tomorrow?" I asked her nervously. She stood up with a smile on her face.

"I would love to" she said and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank God, you know I've been wanting to ask you that for so long" I said while hugging her.

"Really? Why didn't you?" She asked and pulled back from the hug.

"I don't know, nervous I guess" That was half a lie and half a truth. I was nervous but I did know why I never asked her. She was always with Pete but I didn't wanna bring him up.

"Well at least you finally as-" Ariana wasn't able to finish her sentence because we heard yelling and glass being broken from downstairs. We both ran out the door and headed straight downstairs.

-

"Alright! I know y'all are having fun but I don't give a shit, where's y/n?" Fucking Pete is here. I went to step forward but Ariana pulled me back.

"Are you crazy?! He has a bat and two guys are with him" she whispered in my ear so they wouldn't hear us.

"Ain't it y/n's birthday today? Oh how rude of me, well at least I brung her a present-" Eli interrupted Pete.

"Get the fuck out of my house or I'll call the cops" Eli said standing in front of Pete. I'm ready to beat that motherfucker if he puts his hands on Eli.

"Y/n don't do it, he's gonna hurt you" Ariana whispered in my ear. Honestly I don't care as long as Eli is good, I'm good.

"I don't care if he hurts me Ariana, You know Eli is my best friend I'm not gonna let him get beat up" I whispered back.

"I hear whispers, y/n is that you?" Pete said with a little of excitement in his voice.

"Yeah it's me, what are you doing here Pete?" I said as I stepped forward, he had a smirk on his face.

"Where's my baby Ariana at?" He said with a smirk on his ugly face.

"Pete leave" his face still had a couple bruises but it looked better from the day we beat him up and Left him in a bush.

"What you gonna do about it? I got my boys with me now Y/n you can't do shit" Pete said and pushed me causing me to bump into some people.

"Ima fuck you up, that's what ima do" I said and took my jacket off, tossing it to the side.

"You? Fuck me up? You're funny" Pete said and laughed.

"You wasn't laughing when I was beating your ass before" I said with a smirk. It's like a switch flipped in Pete and he ran towards me. He swung the bat but I grabbed it and kneed him in the stomach.

"Y/n behind you!" Eli shouted while punching one of Pete's friends. The one behind me had short curly hair and really pale skin. Looked like he had a perm. I elbowed him in the face and went back to focusing on Pete.

"You think you could just come up here and run shit? Nahh I ain't bouta let that happen" I punched him in the mouth. I think I broke some teeth but I honestly don't care. He fell back and dropped the bat. I was about to punch him but the curly head boy tackled me. We wrestled from a while until someone came and helped.

"Get off of her you weirdo!" Vanessa yelled and hit the guy with a chair.

"Good shit Nessa, help Eli I'll handle Pete" she nodded her head and helped me up. I looked everywhere for Pete but I couldn't find him. Ariana wasn't around either. That's when it hit me.

"Ariana?!" I shouted while running up the stairs. I checked in Eli's room and my room but there was no sight of them.

"Pete get off me!" I heard Ariana yell from down the hall. I ran to the last door and opened it. There was Pete pinning Ariana down on the bed, he didn't have his shirt on.

"Son of a bitch!" I ran towards him and dragged him off her, making him fall on the floor. I got on top of him and started punching him as hard as I can. He started bleeding but I wasn't gonna stop.

"Y/n stop you're gonna kill him!" Ariana said but I didn't obey. She got behind me and tried pulling me off while I was still punching. When She managed to pull me off, I kicked Pete in the ribs and watched his unconscious body.

"Y/n look at me, calm down" Ariana said and grabbed my chin, making me look her in the eyes. They had a worried look in them.

"Are you ok? Did he do anything to you?" I asked her while scanning her face.

"No, he just pinned me on the bed, thank you so much" she said and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back while staring at Pete's body.

"Y/n?! Where are yo- oh are y'all ok?" Eli said when he came in the room. He looked over at Pete and his eyes widened.

"We have to get him out of here" I nodded and let go of Ariana. I left a kiss on her forehead and told her to stay in my room.

Eli grabbed Pete's arms while I grabbed his legs, the same way we did when we first fought Pete. When we carried his body downstairs I noticed nobody was there.

"You told everyone to leave?" I asked Eli while opening the front door.

"Yeah but Vanessa is still here, she's in my room" he said and placed Pete inside of Pete's car.

"We're gonna leave him here til he wakes up" Eli said while dusting his hands off. We walked back into the house and sighed.

"So you and Vanessa huh?" I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Goodnight y/n" is all he said and went in his room. I opened my door to a sleeping Ariana in my bed. I smiled and walked into the bathroom to wash off the blood and change my clothes. I'll just take a shower in the morning. When I checked the time it was 2:36am. I hopped in bed and wrapped my arms around Ariana.

"Y/n?" She said in a tired voice.

"It's me, go back to sleep, I got you" I told her and kissed her shoulder.

"Goodnight y/n" she said and snuggled closer to me.

"Goodnight Ariana" and with that my eyelids became heavy and sleep overcame me.
_____

Who should I add into the story? 🤔 also we hit 1k votes.. y'all love me don't you? 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 10.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
97.8K 3.4K 34
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
426K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
437K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...