Times

By CahdejahVaughn

Don't copy my book!?!?!!? More

Another Day - _-
Characters !?!?
The Nerve
WHY?
How Could You?
IDK?
How could you .2
Apologize Not Accepted!!!

Wow.

11 3 1
By CahdejahVaughn

5 days later....

I was lying in my bed thinking about everything. I really got played.

I was trying not to think about it. But I really did like him. I got up and went to go get a snack.

I went down stairs and got my snack. I sat at the island and start scrolling though Instagram.

I saw nylee. I remember I haven't talk to her in a long time.

I'm check on her after I take a Shower and clean.

When I got out the shower  i clean and head out.

As I pulled in i saw a car i recognise. I just could couldn't remember who's.

I got out the car and the door was lock.i heard noise.

So I got the key underneath the carpet. I open the door and couldn't believe I saw.

That was my best friend and everything. My ride or die. I couldn't she will  do this  to me.

She hopped up and jaylen pulled his pants up. Wow. Just woke.

"Bro this has to be a dream. Why Nylee. When I was crying on you and everything. It was all fake right."

I called elck and told him to come to the house.

Well we was waiting i start beating the dog stuff out of Nylee. She tried to fight back but i wasn't having it.

"How could you do this to me". I said in between punches.

I finally stop when elck showed up and pulled me off  of her.

When I stepped back to see my art work. I loved the sight.

I mean I an't a into all that but when you mess with diamond you can't be ok after.

"What is going on" elck said. Jaylen just stood up and back up. That nigga scary.

" nothing baby nothing". Nylee said. "Shut up nylee. Tell the truth before I do stupid bih" I said.

She look down and said " i cheated on you with jaylen". She said nervous.

Elck had anger in his eyes. And jump over the table.

"Stop. Baby stop. I love him." Oh he'll nah.

I started beating Nylee up again.

She keep begging me to stop but i didn't untill i see the pain i was in.

I stop unventually but elck went at it.

Nylee keep begging for elck to stay with her. But of course he reject.

Now, haylee tried to apolize but i just smack him.

Me and elck left. We went are separate ways.

and told each other we will talk tomorrow. Since it was late.

Comment, vote, and spend love 😊😣😜💛💚🤞🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 100 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
67.8K 226 11
As the title says
731K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...