Dangerous Love

Oleh CloudiLynn

"Careful Bella, keep licking your lips like that and I'll have to take you right here right now." A smirk was... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - finale
Authors note!!!!

Chapter 36

2.4K 79 14
Oleh CloudiLynn

Ryan's POV

6 months later...

It has been 6 months since Nicole's death, and although it still hurts me to this day that I could have done something to fix it - I am slowly recovering.

It has been a wild 2 and a half years. So many events happened that shaped who I am. And honestly, looking at my life, I am truly blessed and thankful. If it weren't for the time I spent with Nicole, falling in love with Bella, and the birth of my daughter, Mary Alice, I'd probably be dead right now.

I ran gel through my hair one more time and checked the clock. It was 7. I looked handsome. I stepped out of my room and into the entrance. There stood Bella, looking as beautiful as ever.

Her hair was curled into long, luscious locks and she was wearing a tight white dress and 2 inch heels.

She was all mine.

She awkwardly walked towards me and gave me a hug. My gorgeous babygirl. I wanted to tell her how much she belonged to me. How much I never wanted anyone looking at her.

I didn't want to seem too selfish so I kept my lips sealed.

"You look handsome," she said, flashing me those pearly whites.

"And you look beautiful."

She blushed and I grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone in a rush and I opened the door for my date.

"Such a gentleman."

Even though we'd been together for a little over two years now, we still treated each other like we were just dating fresh. I guess love never dies out. I knew our love would never die out regardless.

7:38 p.m. ***

Once we finally entered the fancy restaurant Bella had selected, we were taken to our table and I of course got Bella's seat. She sat her purse down by her feet as I got in my chair in front of her.

A waitress soon came by and asked us for our drinks. I looked away as I said under my breath, "we'll both take wine." I knew she was looking at me but I didn't care - the only woman to exist in my eyes was my Bella.

"Everything on here looks delicious," she said as she greedily looked down the menu.

I knew what I wanted without even having to look at the menu. I came for boneless wings.

"You know what you want yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think I want the fettuccine Alfredo with broccoli."

Minutes later a waitress came back with our wine and pulled out her notepad. Before she could say anything, I said, " I'll take the number 3 boneless wings. Make my first round barbecue wings. She'll take the number 9 fettuccine Alfredo with broccoli."

She hurriedly scribbled down our orders and took our menus, "I'll get that right away."

"That dress looks so good on you." I was going to ravish her later. Her sexy little smirk caught me off guard. I wanted her now but I knew I had to wait.

It had been half an hour later and after enjoyable conversation with my date, the waitress had finally came back with our plates. "Thank you," Bella said.

I smiled as she grabbed her fork and stuck it into her meal, twirling the noodles on her utensil. I loved watching her little movements.

I ate my boneless wings, which were delicious, and orders two more trays of boneless wings, another barbecue flavored and one Buffalo flavored.

"Was your meal good?"

"Yes. How's your boneless wings?"

"Not bad. But I know other things that taste way better," I said, winking.

She giggled, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"You ready to get out of here?" I asked.

"Let's go."

The drive home was silent. We didn't need to talk, the silence was perfectly comfortable. We were happy with our life and had our own kid. This wasn't a little dating relationship anymore, this was real life. We didn't need to talk.

We got home and checked on our baby who was sleeping soundly like when we left. I loved that Bella and I created our own little human. A mini me.

I looked at Bella's face, which gave me a sudden urge to just bite into her silky smooth neck.

"Take your clothes off," I demanded without even realizing. Bella obeyed, starting with her heels. She sat her purse down and slid the straps of her dress off. Her silky white dress slipped off her body and there she stood, as beautiful and as naked as ever.

It was cold, I could see goosebumps form on her body and she was shivering.

"Go to the bedroom. Now." My voice was dark and threatening. I needed her now.

She turned around and I watched her beautiful ass bounce as she made her way towards the bedroom. I took off my jacket and tie while I took my steps. By the time we got to the bedroom, I took my pants off quickly and took my under shirt off.

I was just in my boxers now.

"Lay on the bed."

She laid on the bed and in a swift movement, I reached the drawer and opened it up to find handcuffs. Grabbing them, I hurried over to the bed and calmly said, "hands on the bed rest."

She put her hands up and I handcuffed one hand to the pole on the side of the bed. I did the same to her other helpless hand.

I went back to the drawer and grabbed a blindfold and a thick piece of cloth. I blindfolded her eyes and tied the piece of fabric around her mouth. "Listen to what I say, slut." Suddenly I was in full dominant mode.

"Spread your legs." She obeyed to my command and with that being said, I pulled my boxers down and got up on the bed.

"Does it frighten you I can do anything I want to do to your body right now," I whispered.

She shook her head, gulping.

I took my finger and traced it down her belly. Soon enough we'll have another creature growing there.

Without warning, I plunged a finger inside of her and began pumping my finger as fast as I could. I could hear her whimpering and her body began twitching.

She moaned lightly against the fabric that wailed her almost silent.

"Like that, babygirl?"

She nodded.

I slapped her right breast aggressively and bit on the nipple. Her sensitive buds were growing quickly as I licked and nibbled.

I grabbed her shoulders and thrusted hard into her wet pussy. Her right walls were throbbing as I plunged in and out of her. Her screams were muffled because of the cloth.

I grabbed the cloth and yanked it from her mouth as I yelled, "scream my name for me baby."

I thrusted faster and deeper. Her pussy was so tight I felt like I was getting closer.

"RYAN!!" She screamed, throwing her head back on the pillow. Her hands were formed in fists. The slut wanted my fat cock.

"Who's pussy is this?"

She whimpered. "It's Ryan's pussy."

"Good girl."

I thrusted more aggressively and deeper. Her walls were growing even tighter and were beginning to clutch on me.

"RYAN! I'm about to cum!" She moaned loudly. I leaned down and gave her a kiss.

I plunged deep inside her hole and planted my seed. Hot, warm liquid filled her up as I slowly pulled out and undid the handcuffs and blindfold.

She stood up, her legs shaking as she said, "it felt so good, baby."

I smiled walking to the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and threw it towards her direction.

"I love you," I said walking back.

"I love you too," I said, grabbing her face, kissing her.

As her lips mingled with mine, I couldn't help but think about the question I had to soon be asking.

******************

hey babies! sorry it's been so long since i've updated. like i said on my other stories, i just kinda had life to worry about lol so other things became more important to me. so thank you all for being so patient and sticking w this story<3

i appreciate you.

xx
CloudiLynn

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

483K 18.4K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
2M 53.2K 62
"Aesira," he drew out. "Damon." I said his name back. "If you wear this again tomorrow I promise you I won't hesitate to rip it off your body," he sa...
70.2K 1K 61
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
1.7M 34K 48
Bella is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be the sheltered girl that...