Bed of Lies : BOOK 1

By WrittenByKalifa

****WARNING; THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES***** "Do you ever think of me when you lie? Lie down in your b... More

SIDE NOTE
MEET DIAMOND๐Ÿ’Ž
MEET KENDRICK
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS SO FAR
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Additional Characters
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaper 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Bed of Lies BOOK 2 - OUT NOW!

Chapter 47

4.9K 193 69
By WrittenByKalifa

One the same day when Diamond was driving home. She got a call from Kendrick after Brian left.

Diamond answered the phone. "Hello?", she said.

"Hey, I saw your little husband just now?", Kendrick said.

"What? I can't hear you. Is that the shower running?", Diamond asked.

Kendrick turned the shower off. "Your husband just came to my house", he said.

"He did what?", Diamond asked.

Kendrick clears his throat. "He came to my house", he said a little louder.

"I heard you the second time Kendrick. It was a rhetorical question", Diamond said. "What did he say?"

"Threaten me. Challenge me. Whatever you wanna call it", Kendrick said. "I know he cheated or whatever which is I guess why you're divorcing him but it seems like it's more to it"

Diamond sighs. "I'm sorry he did that. I'll talk to him", she said.

"Talk to him about what? About how we had sex last night", Kendrick asked. "Dude seems like he has an anger problem. I don't think you should be under the same roof as him right now"

"...I'll talk to him. Everything will be fine", Diamond said.

"iight. Let me know if you need me for anything", Kendrick said.

"Okay", Diamond said. "Bye"

"Bye", Kendrick said.

Diamond hung up and drove home. Once she pulled in the drive way she noticed nobody was home. She checked her phone to see a message Brian that he sent an hour ago.

MESSAGE:
Brian: i don't know if you're worried about where your daughter is when you get home but I dropped Ayanna off at daycare.

Diamond made a face. "Don't know if I'm worried about my daughter?", she said to herself. "Nigga what?"

Diamond relaxes herself and gets out the car. As she's unlocking the door, she sees Brian's work car pull up. She rolls her eyes and opens the door and walks in as he gets out the car. She leaves the door open and goes in the house a little bit and turns to the door and Brian walks in.

"What the fuck do you mean if I'm worried about my-"

Brian jacks her up by her shirt and throws her on the couch. "Nah what the fuck do you think you were doing at that nigga's house"

"Me and you are separated", Diamond said. "That isn't your business"

"Nah baby see that's where you're wrong. We ain't over till I say it's over and that's final iight? So whatever the fuck you and him got going on needs to come to an end", he said. "And if you cheated. That yo only pass Diamond"

"You're delusional", Diamond said.

"Delusional? Last time I checked I was the best man you ever had. But since I screw up once? I'm the bad guy", he said.

"Once?? This whole relationship! You are a liar and a manipulator!", Diamond said.

"Everything you did was your chose", he said.

"Because I thought you were different!", she shouted.

"I am different. I got the best wife a man can ask for", Brian said. "I just hope that wife cares about other people enough to not get them hurt by getting in my way"

Diamond was quiet.

Somebody calls in something on his walkie talkie.

"Cook me something good tonight alright?", Brian said before he kissed her forehead and left.

Diamond sat there not knowing what to do. She always knew Brian had a little anger problem but it was small. He never started acting like that except for everyone and then. But it was rare.

Diamond got up and grabbed her crutches and keys and left out.

————————————————-

After that day, she picked Ayanna up from daycare. As they walked out the daycare, Diamond noticed Ayanna was acting distant.

"Ayanna? Was everything okay today?", Diamond asked.

"Yes", she said.

"What's wrong?", Diamond asked.

"...where's daddy?", Ayanna said.

Diamond stoped and didn't say anything for a moment. "...why?", Diamond asked.

"where's daddy?", she asked.

"At work?", Diamond replied as they started walking to the car again.

Ayanna didn't say anything.

Diamond put Ayanna in the car and got in the driver's seat.

"We are going to go on a little vacation okay?", Diamond said.

"Is daddy coming?", Ayanna asked.

"Why do you keep asking me about daddy honey?", Diamond asked.

"He said he was going to pick me up", Ayanna said. "And get ice cream"

Diamond sighed. Ayanna didn't see Brian that much because she goes to day care and Brian works at nights. There were times where she gets like this and asks about him when she misses being around him. Diamond began to feel bad about asking for full custody because Ayanna did love her dad.

"Honey I didn't know that but me and you can get ice cream", Diamond said.

"Okay", Ayanna said.

Diamond smiled a little then started the car and drove off.

——————————————

An hour later, Diamond pulled up Vanessa's house. Her and Ayanna got into the house and Diamond got Ayanna bathed and let her play in the room while Diamond and Vanessa sat in the living room and drunk wine.

"So tell me Nessa. How is life?", Diamond asked before sipping her wine.

Vanessa chuckles. "My life is fine. I'm more so worried about my cousin and why she's staying at my house for the weekend", she said.

"Wait a minute", Diamond said.

Diamond drunk down the rest of the wine. "Oooh", this is good", she said as she grabbed the wine bottle. "I need to buy this shit". Diamond began to pour the wine her cups for a second glass.

"That's your last one", Vanessa said with a smile.

Diamond put the wine bottle down.

"What's up Diamond?", Vanessa asked. "Last time you came to my house was because you were nervous when Brian proposed to you"

"And now I'm nervous about this whole divorce", Diamond said.

Vanessa nods. "I promise you it's not going to be the end of the world if you just follow your gut", Vanessa said.

Diamond nods as she starts thinking. "Did I tell you about Kendrick working with me? And do you know what I did last night? I had sex with him. I never had sex with anybody I'm not in a relationship with and especially while I'm still in a .. some what relationship with somebody"

"I don't think that's cheating because well y'all are about to get a divorce", Vanessa said.

"I'm still married to him", Diamond said.

"Hey he wasn't thinking about that when he cheated on you with your BEST friend", Vanessa said.

"Let me ask you something.. when Kendrick cheated on me with you, you were fine with me talking him back but now that it's Brian... you-"

"Because I never liked him the day I met him. He was a know it all, I saw small shit that he would say to you and I didn't like. Kendrick on the other hand... when you looked at him I saw something in your eyes..something I didn't see since your mom had died. He made you happy. And he really did feel bad about and I did lead him on because he did say no a first... and Brian on the other hand is a manipulator", Vanessa said.

"Yea... you did say you felt like he was", Diamond said.

"And I was right", Vanessa said. "But back to Kendrick... you had sex with him??"

Diamond drinks down half her wine glass. "Girl, yes and let me tell you something. He is just as good as he was 8 years ago"

Vanessa chuckled.

"Don't get my wrong, Brian is good but Kendrick is.. oh my god", Diamond said.

"Does Brian know?", Vanessa asked.

"I guess he does. I don't know", Diamond said as she drunk down the rest of her drink.

"...are you okay?", Vanessa asked.

"I'm fine", Diamond said while not looking at Vanessa as she put her cup down.

"No. I don't think your nervous about a divorce", Vanessa said. "Did he do something?"

"Vanessa I'm fine", Diamond said with a fake smile. "I just fucked up for another time in my life", she said as she slowly teared up. "But I'm fine"

"Diamond come here", Vanessa said with her arms out.

Diamond put her hand up and shook her head. "I'm fine. I just... don't get me wrong my beautiful baby girl came out of this whole experience but.. I wish I never would've allowed myself to fall for him"

Diamond wipes her tears.

"Yea things happen but you didn't fuck up. He did", Vanessa said.

Diamond shakes her head. "His anger is outta control", she said.

Vanessa looked down.

Diamond calmed herself down. "I'm just going to go to bed. I don't wanna talk anymore", Diamond said.

"...just know.. I'm here for you Diamond", Vanessa said.

Diamond nods. "We can talk about this tomorrow. I'm just still tryna get my mind together on what I should do", she said.

Vanessa nods. "Take your time", she said.

Diamond nods. "Goodnight", Diamond said.

Vanessa gets up. "Goodnight", she said.

Diamond grabs her blanket and put it over her as Vanessa walked to her room.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 339 34
Sequel To Body Party... I'm back at it again, But things have changed. I'm married to Kendrick, that night when he proposed in to me in his dressing...
89 2 12
Kim Kwan, Or that's what everyone thought........ Is a 20 year old girl who works in a stripper club. She has been a slut there for almost 2 years. ...
42.7K 947 36
*PREVIOUSLY CALLED 'THE SWEETEST LIES' * "I'd just like to inform you that I do not give a shit." He rolls his eyes and turns to me. "I'd just like t...
2.1K 44 6
-สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡ ษชา“ สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› ษขแด‡แด› แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ สœแด€ส€แด… แด›ษชแดแด‡s แด€ษดแด… ษชา“ สแดแดœ แด…แด สแดแดœ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แดษด แด€ สŸษชแด‡- แดแด€แด›แด›สœแด‡แดก แดŠแดสœษดsแดษด -At a point in time there was a l...