Haikyuu X child!reader| Our K...

By seriouslyanimelover

This is not a one shot with daddy daughter Funtime this is where you have alternative endings and of course i... More

The allyway
Pick or suggest!
Hospital
Meeting them
Welcome to the team
Volleyball
Vball talking
Flash backs
new starting
Kenma
A new group
Krasuno
Hi
Bokuto
Argue
Weird

New starting

3K 69 0
By seriouslyanimelover

Y/n pov
I wake up to to talking be hind a door " we have to keep her happy cause her past was not great" "mhm". You walk up to the door and open it. They look at you and smile. "What'r u up to kid?" " i heard talking" they look at each other with sad faces but smile second later.
Kuroo Pov
Today has been quiet and lonely everyone has been distant and sad " guys why r u sad" cause of y/n she heard us talk what if she thinks we're bad?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1M 33.8K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...